Über Sendwin

Plugin that enables businesses to login and use multiple accounts, run private sessions, and more on the same browser.

Erfahre mehr über Sendwin

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Sendwin bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Jean M.
SEO & Marketing Manager in Schweden
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Sendwin is there and needs the comunity help

Kommentare: My overall experience is good, I need more time to give better suggestions however, I love it to be honest.

I like that I can use it with all the accounts I have, it's a mess to have so many accounts, but think you can use it with 1 login. You set up everything once. I hope for more functionalities though.

A free account would be nice to have for a lifetime, with more functions, maybe to like "Spark" the email app for Mac. You can use unlimited accounts as long as you use their signature, which is fine with me. Something similar.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for honest review, we are improving our product everyday, you feedback are very valuable to us.

Aristotle M.
Founder in Indien
Internet, Selbstständig

Acess All Your Accounts at One Place!

It helps you to manage multiple accounts from a single browser. I can even add proxy, privacy remains secret. It increased my productivity while accessing different accounts. It has both temporary sessions and stored sessions, with the stored session, I can send access to my teammates too, temporary sessions help me to have sessions stored only in my PC, not in my Sendwin account. It is more secure. I am using Sendwin as password Manager too.

Mostly I like all the features of this app, but I have a little concern regarding security, as It is storing all my login data. Apart from it, app works well.

Sarang G.
Managing Director in Indien

A fresh experience!

Kommentare: The overall experience is pretty good considering it’s the new kid on the block and has great potential of development

Rav isolation where a user can use different profiles in a single browser session

The UI is unpolished and that spills on the UX. If the features like bookmark manager can be developed in-depth that would greatly improve the UX

Ivan C.
CTO in Malaysia
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Great and unique software, one of its kind!

Kommentare: Support is good. At first i do not understand that this software does but after a few rounds of trying i was able to understand what it does.

I can now login simultaneously to numerous accounts for gmail, Facebook and such with just this piece of great software! The chrome extension to switch between accounts just works.

Might have a learning curve when you first use this software. Its early stage now but I am sure it will be perfect in a matter of the future.

vor 2 Monaten

Hermes L.
Salesperson in Neuseeland
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Unique Tool

Sendwin is a kind of unique tool in the market. What I should say is it stand on a blue ocean. The features are demanded but very hard to find another software to compare with. So I found it does what it says and is quite seamless.

When I right-click to open a tab with Sendwin, I'd like to have an option that could open a blank page instead of opening up the current page.

vor 3 Monaten