Über ScraperAPI

Mit der ScraperAPI lassen sich Daten von Websites über eine bereitgestellte API abgreifen und für eigene Zwecke weiterverarbeiten.

Erfahre mehr über ScraperAPI

And scraperAPI is widely used by YouTubers tutors for Computer Science as the provider chosen for practice, making it easier to use.

Also, i think that the subscription plan annoys me a little , as we dont launch scrapes so frequently.

Bewertungen zu ScraperAPI

4,9

ScraperAPI hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 61 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ScraperAPI bereits verwendet?

Arun
Arun
Associate Research Scholar in USA
Forschung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Using ScraperAPI in scholarly-python-package

Kommentare: Google has been pretty good at blocking programmatic requests even for non-commercial, self-archival purposes and ScraperAPI has been extremely effective and getting around those. While getting the requests routed through ScraperAPI has been much slower than say, routing it through one of the free proxy servers,

The ease of use and the fact that there were multiple ways of using it made this desirable. The simple API usage let me prototype and decide what element I need to look for, and used the proxy method in the software to make the integration seamless.

ScraperAPI does not allow for web elements to be rendered, at least not until I am on the most expensive plan. While this has not been limiting so far, the lack of this feature has led me to use ScraperAPI along with other proxy methods as opposed to using ScraperAPI exclusively.

Antwort von ScraperAPI

Hi Arun, thank you for your review! You are correct, at the moment only our Business and Enterprise plans offer JS Rendering, but we are working on offering them for the lower volume plans as well. Stay tuned!

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Value to access web pages behind protection for a decent price

Kommentare: We are a Data Acquisition company, Due to our scale we were struggling to build and maintain inhouse solutions to avoid bot detection. The proxy service such as Luminati are impossible for us to afford and we cannot also hire a developer to work on our in-house solution. Scraper API provides us with an easy to use scraping option for tougher sites without any commitment in a fraction of cost.

I love that I am able to access Amazon, g2.com, or any website with protection with even the basic package without JS. This allows to do data acquisition faster and at cheaper rates. Also, I like the pricing models(no commitments), 29 USD for 250k requests which serves our purpose perfectly. Also, Shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in support who helped to resolve a billing issue in a day.

I wish they allowed the remaining credits to be rolled over to the next month. If this is implemented, it would even provide a lot of value to startups such as ours

Antwort von ScraperAPI

Hi! Thank you for your review! Although we do not allow rolling over credits, we are currently working on a feature that will do something similar. Stay tuned!

Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Prices increased by 1000% and quality degraded like crazy

Back in the day it was the cheapest scraping provider, they charged by request no matter if you used JS or not.

I couldn't use up my credits any more because over 80% of the requests were failing.

Antwort von ScraperAPI

Hello, thanks for leaving us a review. You're right in that we increased the pricing recently. The price increase was done in three ways (domain/credits based, monthly price and feature/credits) this means that users that scrape small sites still pay a cheap price while bigger and harder pages to scrape pay slightly more compensated by a higher success rates for those pages. Features are now added to more or less all plans and users get the option to use them and get charged with credits rather than paying an extra flat fee monthly for the same feature (which was our previous model). Nevertheless, ScraperAPI always was and still is one of the cheapest scraping providers (and we aim to remain one of the cheapest), especially when it comes to data extraction from major platforms, such as Google or Amazon. We are more than happy to to offer you a customised plan that would fit your needs, just get in touch via support@scraperapi.com and someone there will help you out.

Emre
Emre
Security Software Engineer in Türkei
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Why pay a lot of money for manufacturer APIs when there is ScraperAPI?

Kommentare: If I review my ScraperAPI experience, I can come to the conclusion that it is great software for me and my company.

ScraperAPI's cheap price and variety of API services are my favorite features.

My least favorite feature of ScraperAPI is that some APIs are too restrictive.

Full Stack Developer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Essential Tool for Scraping.

We use this tool to scrape publically available profiles on Instagram and it has worked wonderfully for most of the time. The price is also cheaper than other scrapers I've found and/or use. There are times when the success drops, but they never charge for failures and always work on a fix. Unfortunately, right now is one of the times with a low success rate, but it still works whereas the other scraper I tried didn't work at all (to be fair I didn't contact them about it, so as to give them an opportunity to fix it). Thank you for always working on this, and I hope to be able to use this tool for as long as we require this data for our product. :)

The thing I like the least is the low success times (we only have this issue with Instagram).

Antwort von ScraperAPI

Hi Michael, thanks for the review! At the moment we don't scrape Instagram unfortunately so that is the reason for the low success rates. Otherwise, you're good to scrape pretty much any other page out there.

Bryan
Director of Technical Operations in USA

No Fuss No Muss

Kommentare: Easy and straightforward. Documentation is very detailed and makes it simple to get up and running.

Ease of use and the API functionality makes it easy for anyone on my team to use and can be quickly added to analysis projects to gather additional data or verify existing.

I can't honestly think of any off the top of my head; not so much a con, but we've found better options for massive data-pulls, but I think those are somewhat out of the scope of ScraperAPI's goal.

Eusebio
Eusebio
CEO in Spanien
Internet, Selbstständig

My API for Amazon, Booking and others

Kommentare: I use it daily on various projects and it has never failed. Customer service is attentive and fast.

I try a lot of scraper software, but this is the best value for money. It works, which is what really matters.

It would be great to have more auto extractors of information like they do with Amazon.

Antwort von ScraperAPI

Hi Eusebio, thank you for your review and for your suggestion!

Shekhor
Shekhor
Founder & CEO in Bangladesch

Best Proxy Solution! in the market right now

I have been using ScraperAPI for last 2 years ro so. They were not flawless in the beginning, but they were always willing to work based on the clients feedback and tweak their infrastructure to fix the issue. The thing I liked the most: 1. Auto Proxy Rotation 2. Auto CAPTCHA Handling 3. JS Rendering 4. Geo Location Targeting Moreover, then don't charge extra for scpraing the data from the premium site like Amazon, Google etc. where the competitors do so.

To be honest I have always been a big fan of theirs so couldn't say anything negative on them. But the monthly commitment is what I don't like that much. Its because, sometimes I might need their service, sometimes not. So pay per go plan with a reasonable price will be the best option. Or a monthly commitment with rollover credit will work too.

Antwort von ScraperAPI

Hi Shekhor, thank you for your great review!

Rohit
Rohit
CEO in Indien

Best scrapper api

Kommentare: its good but pricing is high

Its able to function easily and easy to implement for a developer

Multi national support is on a very priced pla. I am not able to use it for client level purpose

Antwort von ScraperAPI

Hello Rohit, thank you for your review! We are currently working on a different pricing plan to address some limitations such as the one you mentioned. Stay tuned!

Steven
Steven
Software Engineer in UK
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Great API Proxy Service

This is one of the best I've tried. They have a ton of IP addresses you can use to make API requests. Easy to set up and use.

The only con I can think of is sometimes requests do timeout but it's rare.

Antwort von ScraperAPI

Hi Steven, thank you for your review!

Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reliable rotating IP service with low price and responsive and helpful support team

Kommentare: Overall very positive experience with ScraperAPI and have been a customer for 2 years +. Always pleased with my interactions with the support team and their response time and their efforts to help.

- The URL encoding is fairly straightforward to implement and maintain - The support team is quick to respond and support on any issues that come up - The pricing is very reasonable and they give a lot of queries vs other providers - was able to upgrade, downgrade, or pause subscription without any issues

- there are a few websites where it didn't work for me, e.g Tesco.com - the IP locations were not always accurate, e.g set to USA, and still see China, or Malaysia etc appearing as the location on Amazon.com

Antwort von ScraperAPI

Hi, thank you for your review! Regarding the IP locations not being accurate, we regularly curate our IP databases, but given the dynamic nature of proxies, this is an issue that can, sometimes, occur. If this happens, please reach out to support@scraperapi.com and let us know. As an alternative, we also offer Premium proxies where this is less likely to occur.

Thien
Doctoral Candidate in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Great API service with good value

Kommentare: Overall, I would still say my experience with ScraperAPI is positive. I've been able to save a lot of time collecting data, and the auto parsing feature has been a great help. I didn't get a 100% success rate, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to get it anywhere else any way.

What I like most about ScraperAPI is its ease of use. The documentation gets me up and running in no time and the sample code is highly illustrative. I also feel like they offer the best value as I had to do a lot of web scraping in a short amount of time, and the pricing scheme is flexible enough to accommodate my changing need for the service. I did shop around and while other providers offer comparable prices (or perhaps even a little bit cheaper), I just stick with ScraperAPI as I got used to its interface. I have had good results in highly readable format most of the time. The customer support team is also quick in replying my emails.

Even with the Business subscription, I don't always get the data I needed. But I'm sure this is a challenge to which there's no quick-and-easy solution just yet. JSON auto parsing is a really nice feature but currently is offered on a limited number of websites. I also think residential proxy is a little bit pricy relative to its value, because even with residential proxy activated, I still got blocked sometimes.

Antwort von ScraperAPI

Hi Thien, thank you for your review! We are constantly actively refreshing our proxy pools to ensure this happens as little as possible.

Ian
Software Engineer in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Scraping Made Easy

Kommentare: I've been very pleased overall with ScraperAPI. They solves a lot of my problems and it was/is well worth the investment.

ScraperAPI removes a lot of the head aches from performing requests. No more managing and debugging proxies. All the annoying work is done for you and you can focus on building the features you need to.

I'd love to be able to take advantage of the premium proxies and the javascript scraping however unfortunately those features are a bit pricy for me and out of budget.

Antwort von ScraperAPI

Hi Ian, thank you for your review! Can you please reach out to support@scraperapi.com inquiring about discounts? Depending on the volume of requests you need, we might be able to work something out.

Kevin
Senior eCommerce Pricing Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Highly reliable with great support and option for US geo only

Easy to scale process with concurrent threads in the Cloud

As our needs expand, we’ll need to continue customizing our plan. It would be helpful to have the ability to scale the plan’s calls, threads, etc. in the tool itself as needs evolve.

Antwort von ScraperAPI

Hi Kevin, Thank you for your review! We are actually working on a self-service way to increase or decrease the number of calls and threads. Stay tuned!

Suman
VP in Indien
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ease of using

Kommentare: We extract various publicly available data from the web for our internal usage. We have been able to do this with ScraperAPI easily

The product is super easy to use as the documentation provided is quite handy and easy to implement. We have been able to integrate this with our internal tool with less support.

So far we haven't had any bad experience with the software.

Antwort von ScraperAPI

Hello Suman, thank you for your review!

Ravi
Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best in the business

Kommentare: Business requires data scraping almost daily and this is the best software for it.

Ease of set up and usage is what I like the most. Also, if you want to upgrade to add another feature it is as simple as just a click. Amazing how things are managed at the back end. We also like the data provided in terms of health of the connection including failed requests etc.

Did not find anything which would make me write in this section

Antwort von ScraperAPI

Hi Ravi, thank you for your great review!

Germán
CTO in Argentinien
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We tried it once and kept it for good

Kommentare: Very good experience.

High quality and reasonable prices. We recommend it.

There is nothing in particular that we dislike from this software.

Antwort von ScraperAPI

Hi Germán, thank you for your review! It's great to know you are happy with ScraperAPI. We are continuously working to improve it and we're working on some cool new features.

Nicolas
Developper in Belgien
Kunst & Handwerk, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Efficient API with good trial and free tier for small projects, easily scalable

Kommentare: Good experience in general, good product !

Ease of setup, integration with their well written documentation and efficient API

headers of the response are not included when calling API, contacted support but did not get answer so far (sent 1 week ago) not always easy to get actual endpoint response data when non 200 status

Antwort von ScraperAPI

Hi Nicolas, thank you for your review! Unfortunately, at the time of your email, our Support team was hit by a bout of illness so response times were unusual.

Vishal
Software Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Proxy service

Kommentare: It is very benefits in ecommerce and housing sites that we can scrape it.

It is very cost friendly and high scalable

it should have a post api support. It should support he more thread at a time.

Antwort von ScraperAPI

Hi Vishal, thank you for your review! We do support concurrent threads. Our plans have an optimal number of concurrent threads based on the number of API credits but you can always add more.

Yedidyah
CEO & CTO in Israel
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Scraper API is very good, but need to get better at Amazon.

Kommentare: Good. Support was fantastic, now it's less efficient.
Amazon in Europe is bad.
Other site are OK.

Easy to use. Quite fast. Handling most of website good.

Amazon in Europe is just bad. You need get it to a higher success rate. Even if it cost more.

Antwort von ScraperAPI

Hi Yedidyah, thank you for your reply! We are always working on improving success rates, and Amazon is one of our top priorities.

Alexey
Founder in Russland
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Value for money, does its job well

It simple and just works. On top of that, you can ask support to implement filtering of some responses that should not be considered valid parsed responses.

Sometimes pages with errors and captchas are returned as successful results. However, this can be fixed if you ask the support.

Antwort von ScraperAPI

Hi Alexey, thank you for your review!

Hayk
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Much More reliable than rolling your own proxies or using proxy providers

Kommentare: Overall I'm happy with the service.

It just works very consistently without having to fuss around with proxies.

Requests can vary in speed. Sometimes they're slower sometimes faster.

Antwort von ScraperAPI

Hello Hayk, thank you for your review!

James
IT Specialist in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

fast, stable, but does not support scraping Facebook Marketplace

Easy to use and very fast. Fetching huge amount of webpages from Google without any problems.

does not support scraping Facebook and Instagram

Antwort von ScraperAPI

Hi James, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Hopefully Facebook and Instagram scraping is something we can offer in the future, but at the moment I'm afraid we don't support it.

Jack
Jack
Co-founder in UK
Forschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Inconsistent tool.

Kommentare: 3/10 overall. Straight forward to set up, documentation seems fine but is lacking in areas. Inconsistency in the actual job of the platform. Wouldn't recommend to a friend unless you're trialling a concept.

It's cheap. If you want to prototype a new concept, use ScraperAPI.

ScraperAPI is temperamental. For a day you'll have no issue running links through the platform. The next day, a large portion of your scrape requests will timeout with no explanation. Given that we are building a prototype, it is OK. Though once we move to the next stage of development, it is likely we'll use a consistent alternative.

Florenz
CTO in Deutschland

scraper api

Kommentare: I really like that its easy to use.

I like most the surpassing of captures and redirection. We use it to scrape data from social media platforms like Instagram and they are pretty strict.

Sometimes the request take quite long, but that can be due to instagram as it depends on the request url.

Antwort von ScraperAPI

Hi Florenz, thank you for your reply! We prioritize success rates over speed, so sometimes some requests might take a little longer.