Über Neon CRM

Binde Spender*innen ein, plane Veranstaltungen, verwalte Mitgliedschaften, verfolge Freiwillige und mehr mit dieser cloudbasierten All-in-one-Software für gemeinnützige Organisationen.

Erfahre mehr über Neon CRM

The integration with my website to ensure a seemless experience for the user.

There are a lot of bugs in Neon. One of the most frustrating is that sometimes my searches do not return an account until I type out the whole account name.

Bewertungen zu Neon CRM

Neon CRM hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 543 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Neon CRM bereits verwendet?

Julie
Julie
Director of Development in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly

I have worked in a few CRMs since starting my career, and Neon CRM is the most user friendly. Also, the help section is wonderful and easy to understand. If I cannot find an answer, customer service is prompt and helpful.

It would be nice if Neon had more capabilities for events such as a silent auction/raffle function.

vor 6 Monaten

Hey Julie, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! It's so wonderful hearing how useful our help resources and support team have been for you. Thanks again!

Kieran

Best Customer Service and Ease of Admin Stress

Kommentare: Amazing and have recomended them to most non profits researching for a new crm.

The customer service is what made the decision easiest for us. Responsive and listens to every concern.Administrative heachaces are lessened with automation. The CRM integrates with many programs to reduce user entry errors on the backend.

events management still needs work (9/6/23). While It is great to use and get a complete picture of the constituent, the actual designing and then the signup pages fro events is cumbersome without help.

vor 6 Monaten

Hey Kieran, Thank you so much for this glowing review! We are thrilled that your experience has been positive and that Neon CRM has helped you and your team in so many ways. Thanks again!

Amanda
President in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Started good and now terrible

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

The company was good when we first started using it several years ago. It is now a larger company that seems to value profit over happy clients.

Too expensive for what is included, horrible customer support, may take over a week to respond.

Stephanie
Stephanie
System Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A powerful CRM system for small businesses

Kommentare: We were able to consolidate membership, event, fundraising, and accounting data with the assistance of Neon's centralized database. The fact that we can generate almost any report has greatly increased the value of this information in helping us achieve our aims and ambitions.

I enjoy making reports and filling out forms. Adapting an existing form to my requirements and developing a report to go along with it. It's incredible how many tools are available. Despite working with a CRM consultant, I can use various resources to find things out.

While the steps may not always be obvious, any questions you have can be answered by visiting the Help Center or chatting with a representative. Filtering reports requires some practice, but the power to make personalized reports more than makes up for it.

Stuart
Director of Operations in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fundraising, Event, and Contact management for Non-profit

The built-in fundraising, event registration, and contact management features have allowed us to keep everything inside of NEON. Previously we were cobbling together data from separate systems with quite a lot of Excel exporting and importing in between.

The built-in email template creation tool is powerful, but the learning curve is a little greater compared with other platforms which specialize in email marketing. After a little effort, we were able to recreate what we needed in NEON.We have not found a straightforward, built-in feature to put multiple contacts into a dedicated group for one-off purposes. It can be done, but one higher level of organization of contacts would make contact management almost perfect.

vor 6 Monaten

Hey Stuart, thank you for leaving us this thoughtful review! I think your idea around adding the ability to add contacts to a group for one-off purposes is stellar. Have you submitted that idea to our Suggestions Portal? Our team will review it and let you know if this is something we can move forward with implementing! Thanks again :)

Alexis
Director of Production in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Everything in one convenient product

I like that there is so much information that you can log about contacts, that people can sign in, that there are websites now, that I can send out campaigns to specific groups and get helpful analytics, that we can add users rather than log into only one account, and that we can easily see who are active and inactive members.

There is a bit of a learning curve in terms of nomenclature and finding what you're looking for in the global settings. Filters for finding a specific set of members could be easier, but you can get used to how it works. When I went to someone for help, I ended up figuring it out before they were able to answer it for me, which took us both a long time, so I think it is not very intuitive if support staff also have trouble figuring it out.

vor 6 Monaten

Hey Alexis, thanks so much for your review! It sounds like your org has been able to do a ton with Neon CRM, and we love hearing about all of your success! Thanks again :)

Lisa
Director of Membership in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Neon CRM has been a game-changer.

Kommentare: It has been a great experience and I will definitely tell other it is a great product.

Not having to do everything manually. The workflows and auto-emails have been critical for a small team. It is easy to use.

The speed of uploading or running reports. It can take awhile to load a donors donations.

vor 6 Monaten

Hey Lisa, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Automating those pesky administrative tasks can be such a game changer--glad this is helping out your team! Thanks again for the review :)

Greg
Greg
Executive Director in Kanada
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's OK - needs to be modernized

Neon has some powerful, fast database capabilities. We find it quick to respond when looking for records, generating reports, or soring data. It's also very capable at handling duplicate records and the searching is very good. It's also stable - seems to be built on a solid foundation and performs well.

Much of Neon seems to be cobbled together from older generations of development. There is a lack of consistency in the admin interfaces, and I find myself lost trying to do the simplest thing (like updating a system email) ... and I took a year of computer science as an undergrad. The emails are not responsive for mobile, and the custom web pages are nearly impossible to present to our members because they simply don't match our brand at all. The event lack any sort of presentation in a calendar view. Neon updates their platform each month, however, IMHO, they're focussing on the wrong thing. I would expect the development team there to streamline the admin interface, make the basic tools like emails, events, and member sign up pages more modern and mobile-ready. I find myself wanting to head over to a WordPress solution to consolidate everything, but we've invested time and money into this already so we're going to ride it out for a while. If you go with Neon, I suggest you budget time (and money) for tech support and have someone on staff or on call who can wrangle the harder parts of the admin interface for you.

Kari
Foundation Executive Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great affordable CRM

The training is top notch and I am able to utilize all the features which makes our nonprofit stronger. Neon CRM is more affordable than other options and has a lot of the same features. I love that I am able to add event tickets!

It's a little hard to figure out how to add tasks, but once you get it, this CRM runs really well.

vor 6 Monaten

Hey Kari, thanks for your feedback! We're glad to hear that Neon CRM is working well for your organization. Our Support Center and Neon One Academy have tons of different resources to help folks with things like adding tasks so that you can learn quickly and make the most of the system!

Database Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy To Use Donor Management

Neon CRM is super easy to use and customize.

So far, I have no real complaints about Neon CRM.

vor 3 Monaten

Hey Michael, thanks for your review! Glad to hear that you and your team have been having a positive experience with Neon CRM :)

Cindy
Operations Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Neon CRM: Robust and easy to use

Kommentare: Since we've been using Neon CRM, our overall fundraising has increased dramatically. At the end of the day, that is the name of the game for nonprofits, so it's really important. And, being able to see at a glance how we're doing in new donors, reactivated donors, etc. from the dashboards is very helpful.

Neon CRM replaced ETapestry for Lung Cancer Foundation of America. The ease of use in all aspects - donation tracking, fundraising campaign setup and monitoring, reporting, etc. are so much appreciated after working for so long without that ease. So, this makes our everyday tasks go much faster and we've been able to utilize the peer to peer and campaign features to be able to bring on new donors and track specific donation campaigns very easily. But, probably the very best feature is the training. Whenever we come up with some wacky question on "how can we do..." we set up a training session and they've always got a path to help us do whatever new thing we're trying.

I would like to have all database fields available no matter which type of report I'm trying to pull. Not sure if that is feasible or even advisable, but, sometimes I need info from a field that is available on a different report, but not on the type of report I need at that time.

Antwort von Neon One

Thank you for the review, Cindy! It is always our topmost priority for our products to increase overall fundraising for our clients, so we are beyond thrilled to hear you were able to do just that! We will also bring your feedback regarding database fields back to our support and product teams. Thank you!

Lauren
Director of Development and Marketing in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Software for Building a Seamless Donation Process and Positive Donor Experience

Kommentare: Upgrading from an Excel donor database to Neon has brought our organization to a new level that I didn't anticipate. Beyond safely organizing donor information and easily exporting donor reports (expected), we now have a seamless donation process that allows us to quickly thank donors and keep in contact with them, showing our appreciation and cultivating long-term donor relationships (i.e., beautiful online donations forms, automated acknowledgement/thank you emails for donors, easy-to-use email marketing builder for donors and e-list subscribers).

Donor/donation information is well organized and easy to navigate to. We've used the custom online donations form feature for receiving donations through our website, as well as a temporary crowdfunding campaign, and it's intuitive to build out professional-looking forms that rival national and international non-profit forms.

It can be tricky to get customer support for questions and issues that arise. I would prefer to have quick, direct access to phone conversations with agents to work through things and make suggestions for improvements.

vor 6 Monaten

Hey Lauren, thanks so much for the thoughtful review! Having powerful donation forms for a variety of use cases is crucial, and we love hearing about your positive experience with them! We do offer additional phone support for a small monthly fee, if that is something that would interest you and your team. On top of that, you can also attend our group training sessions each week to get your questions answered and walk through some best practices with your Neon CRM peers and our professional services team!

Shauna
Operations in
, Selbstständig

Appears to have good functionality but the proof is in the details.

Kommentare: We chose this software because it appeared to be able to do everything we needed it to. However, when getting into it more fully we consistently run into obstacles.

Good database function, automated emails, customized reporting.

We utilize the event module extensively and find that the functionality is difficult. The WYSIWYG feature to build an event page is difficult, you can't build sub pages for an event, no ability to have event add-on items (register for the event and buy a shirt, etc). I've had to add them into the store function and then make all events appear in the store function so that the add-on items would appear in the shopping cart with the registration - but there is no ability to customize a store item (i.e. personalization). The registration function is very confusing to our constituents in that you have to provide all information for the registrant before making the registration/ticket selection. Then the only place to put the add-on/store items is in the event registration summary page. The social fundraising functions are not terribly user friendly and intuitive. When you want to do registration discounts you can either take $ off or % off of the entire order - not off each registration when more than 1 person is registered. When I have asked about these features it has been suggested that we use Eventbright for events. We left event bright when we purchased NEON because we could save the costs with the integrated functions in NEON. Eventbright doesn't do social fundraising so this looked like a better option. And finally - duplicate accounts are a problem - especially because pricing is based upon the number of accounts. Merging/deleting accounts is a time consuming process. And, you cannot simply two accounts that should be merged (because you know they should be) unless the system identifies them based upon duplicate name, email, etc. For example - if a person registered using her home email and address for one event and then the next time she registered as that person's name using her work email the system won't recognize them as potential duplicates - and you can't manually select them to merge. The login feature we thought was good but unless you have memberships it isn't great - folks just don't log back in the next time the visit the site - they just create a new account.

Antwort von Neon One

Hi Shauna, We’re sorry to hear about the difficulties you have experienced with functionality. We appreciate your feedback and take into account customer suggestions when considering product developments. We will be reaching out directly to further discuss your duplicate management pains and to better understand your event registration items. There are deeper duplicate scans that can be useful, and we of course want to hear from you about how the event registration process might be simplified. In the last month, we've come out with an enhanced template feature for social fundraising for more customization and usability--we will also send you info on this. Again, thank you for your valuable comments and please know we are always striving to improve the system and its functionality to better serve nonprofits. It's feedback like yours that helps us to plan for our monthly product releases. We appreciate having Star Legacy Foundation as part of the Neon community. We truly understand the importance of your mission and want to ensure NeonCRM can be effective in furthering stillbirth awareness. Our Account Management team will be in touch, but please know you can contact them if you have future questions or concerns. -Your NeonCRM Team

Holly
Sponsorship Coordinator in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen

Good program, but reporting is less intuitive than I'd like.

The software has a lot of really useful features, like email blasts and the reports are really customizable.

The software isn't terribly intuitive, especially with reporting, and the training videos on YouTube are hours long. I also could not find the answers I needed in the help section when trying to customize reports. I learned more from the user forums than the actual help feature of the software.

Antwort von Neon One

Thanks so much for your review of NeonCRM, Holly! We are absolutely thrilled to be part of Happy Trails Farm Animal Sanctuary's mission in helping animals be rescued, rehabilitated, and/or adopted. We did want to take this opportunity to respond to your review personally and alongside Leigh's which is featured immediately below. :) In the age of simple apps on our phones and an increasing awareness of user-friendliness with complex technology, we are 1000% committed to making the user experience of NeonCRM as simple as possible for users of all strengths and experiences. As an "expert-user" database that does so many complicated things, we are constantly challenged with keeping things simple while also continuing to provide the deepest, most extensive CRM built specifically for nonprofits. We now have a dedicated, in-house team focused purely on this challenge and you will continue to see NeonCRM evolve with new feature releases and enhancements every month! We welcome your continued input within our community forum as we consider new and great feature suggestions to implement. We also appreciate your comments on the training videos as well. You and other clients were right: they were too long. And, in our continued efforts to improve every client's implementation of NeonCRM, we have just revamped our training curriculum and have updated all of our training videos on our YouTube channel. We have trimmed a lot, provided time-marking slides, provided agendas with companion guides, and more. The main difference is our trainings have taken a new, "task-based" approach now which we hope you will find useful, including with respect to your comments concerning Neon's deep reporting functionality. Please visit these training resources directly within your Neon system or here: https://z2.zendesk.com/entries/21682010-Training-Videos Lastly, we are overjoyed that you were able to find our community forums so useful! We truly love our Neon expert clients who take time to participate and share their wealth of knowledge in the forums. Sometimes it is more useful to get advice from peer-level organizations who might be using a particular facet of Neon the same way as your organization. We encourage you to continue using a combination of our training resources, guides, and community forums to make Neon work best in helping Happy Trails keep the animals neighing, mooing, clucking, gobbling, baaa'ing, maa'ing, and squealing in joy. Our staff is full of animal lovers and we have many-a-pets that have been rescued from shelters by our staff, along with NeonCRM serving many similar shelters and organizations that help all of our furry creatures in need. Thanks again! -Your NeonCRM Team

Karen
Donor Relations Specialist/Admin Asst in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Neon CRM has Been so Beneficial for Our Company

Kommentare: I feel very confident using Neon. It has been a good fit for us, in tracking donors and maintaining their record of giving. Many are monthly donors, that are utilizing the e-check and credit card features on a recurring basis. We have seen growth in our fan base, and it is reflected in the financial support that we can see in Neon's documented record-keeping.

We are able to track the giving of our supporters, and respond with receipt of acknowledgement.We can generate reports for specific campaigns and donor demographics.

We have not utilized the QuickBooks integration that is offered. Would like to see more guidance on how to incorporate that . Also, duplicating records are not always "caught" ... it can be tedious detecting them. (Like a first name must match exactly- i.e: Tom Jones will not match Thomas Jones, etc.)

vor 6 Monaten

Hey Karen, thanks for this glowing review! We always love hearing how Neon CRM helps our customers feel confident in the work they're doing! For more information on the Quickbooks integration, take a look at the support article I linked here. There are a few recommended articles attached as well, these may be helpful if you decide to explore the QB integration further! https://support.neonone.com/hc/en-us/articles/4412164668301-Using-the-QuickBooks-Integration

Sheri
USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen

Neon, an elegant solution

I have had my NeonCRM system now for about four months, and what I love the most about it is probably its elegance. It's like the designers sat in my office, watched me work, and then designed a system that would not only take care of the many things I need when working with our donors, but also thought of a whole lot more! The system is very comprehensive, and while it is quite large and will take many more months to completely master, it is consistent. This consistency throughout makes it relatively easy to learn to work, even in the beginning.

The thing I have found the most frustrating is that I run a Mac, and this system is more compatible with PC. For instance, I could not run the tutorials on my Mac, so I had to haul out an old PC laptop for my training webinars. It worked out okay, as I could be working on the Mac in the program while watching the tutorial on the PC, but we Mac users get frustrated with these situations. Later, I learned that the internal mail merger program would not work on anything but Internet Explorer, which is unfortunately no longer available for Mac. It would have been nice if we could have at least had Firefox or Chrome, both very commonly used browsers, as an option. This is not a deal breaker for me, but for the price and quality of the system, I would have liked more compatibility.

Antwort von Neon One

Sheri, we really appreciate the kind words and positive review, but also thank you for the constructive feedback to make our processes better. We've heard you and other Mac users loud and clear in regards to accessing the recorded trainings. Where NeonCRM obviously works just fine on PCs and Macs, the webinar provider we work with only renders our recordings in a PC-compatible format. Due to this limitation of our webinar partner, we have made the decision to stream all NeonCRM trainings on YouTube to ensure Mac users and all NeonCRM users have easy access to all training sessions. We'll be having your account manager reach out directly to you to provide this resource directly and these can be accessed with a simple search on YouTube. In regards to the Microsoft Word mail merge functionality you brought up, that direct push from NeonCRM to Microsoft Word is actually something that is dictated by Microsoft, not us, since they want people to be using Internet Explorer. Unfortunately, Chrome, Firefox, and all other browsers are unable to receive a direct push from any system directly into Microsoft Word. We are looking to see if there's a way around it and will of course let you know. Of course, you can always use the built-in NeonCRM mail merge templates or export to Excel/csv to perform the mail merge externally as well. So there are options! Again, thank you for the amazing feedback and look forward to growing with you for years to come. -Your NeonCRM Team

Diana
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: We are an environmental educational nonprofit. We provide many educational events for our members and the public to learn how to identify and manage noxious weeds. We also provide educational publications. We made the decision to leave our other system after increase fees and what we felt was decreased interest in smaller nonprofits after they were purchased by another vendor. We also did not like the fact each year when we did events their system did not allow us to customize things ourselves using their system but required us to get out the checkbook and pay them to do so. We initially bought the base plus two modules with Neon in 2011. We purchased the website shell overlay. The second year we expanded to the full product. We did our own data conversion in less than 30 days. We brought over the history of membership and events that we had exported into Excel spreadsheets. We felt the conversion was very easy. The vendor was there for help, though it was easy enough and well documented such that we did not require much help. We learned to use the system quickly using their documentation, videos, and knowledge-based website and forums. Honestly, for the most part, the system has been intuitive. Their customer service rocks. We use the ticket system exclusively, and they have provided responses in a timely and professional manner. We really appreciate that their help desk appears to have a stable employee base with low turnover, so we feel that they know us. More importantly, the development team at Neon seems to want to grow this product by listening and making regular system changes that reflect the changing needs of NPOs. Each year when we renew, we can always think of a thing or two that happened that makes us glad again we are with Neon. We have benefited by being with a system that listens to their user base. I see things that we have suggested incorporated into the system. There are twice a year updates that we can depend on, which are documented and announced (unlike our old system, which dropped things in unannounced, and then we would have problems and not be able to figure out why). Releases have been fully tested and it is not buggy software. We have saved money for our nonprofit by reducing the number of SAS vendors we deal with. We have improved efficiency and understanding of our donors and members as we have brought all of relationship interfaces to a single database. When we pull up a donor, we now know what they bought, when they last donated, if they are a member, how long they have been a member, which events they have attended, and more. This has been a great economic move for us, but it has turned into an even better strategic move that will allow us to better understand all those we interface with, which will in turn allow us to better fulfill our mission .

Tracy
Director of Communications, Marketing, and Membership in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for managing renewals, not useful for team overall

Kommentare: One of the main reasons we wanted to a CRM to track a schools participation doesn't really work. We are considering other platforms that might be able to offer this.

Since switching to Neon processing membership renewals has been a million times easier. I can see easily how may years someone has been a member, what they have paid, the tier they should be at and I can easily communicate all this when their membership expires. Folks can easily become members through our site as well. Membership retention has been successful and my job has been easier.

I had hoped that with the eventbrite integration that I could go to a school and see everyone who had participated in a program. We do not offer individual memberships, but that is the only way that neon is set up. I want to be able to see how a school is using their membership through program participation year to year, but it is still impossible to run a report or see this easily. For this reason and many others, nobody on my team is using the platform. I looked and nobody had logged in for years! I have deemed it a non-useful tool for this reason.

Selina
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

One-stop shop

Kommentare: Average. I'm invested now, but it's not my favorite product. I think there's a big learning curve. As I learn more, I'm still so-so about the software as a whole, but will keep at it for a while because it's too hard to transition to another software. The updates and new features that have come out have made some improvements.

I love that I can manage everything from one software platform - donor management, donation, payment processing, event registration, and email campaigns

It is frustrating that I have to go to different screens to get something done. There aren't intuitive ways to get a project done. I have to adjust a setting here, then create something, then adjust something else on another page. I also do not understand the reports. They are too complicated to get simple information.

vor 6 Monaten

Hey Selina, thanks for the review! Totally understand where you're coming from on the learning curve front. If you're having trouble with reporting, try taking a look at some of the help articles in our Support Center. There might be something useful for you there (https://support.neonone.com/hc/en-us/sections/4407397872013-Reporting). Thanks again!

Dawn
Co-founder in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

All Inclusive Donor Management, Membership Management and Event Registration Software

Kommentare: Wonderful from the DEMO, to installation, to use.Customer Support is awesome. I am a power user and my questions tend to be complex and customer support is also available to help me figure out solutions.

I like that the software is an integrated software with Donor Management, Membership Management and Event Registration Software. Prior to NEON, we managed this functionality in multiple products. NEON CRM allows us to fully integrate all functions of our nonprofit and create a report with all the parts of our nonprofit.CUSTOMER SUPPORT

-The store can be more robust. However, I am thrilled that it is even a part of the package. I think of the Store as an extra product that we get for free, so overall I am happy with the store.-Reporting can combine more data elements from different parts of the system. For instance, looking at meeting registration and attendance with donations.

vor 6 Monaten

Hey Dawn! Thank you so much for this thoughtful review :) It's always wonderful to hear about how our clients are able to streamline their data into one hub, and our support team loves these shoutouts (I'll relay the message!). Thanks again for taking the time to provide us with feedback!

Hannah
Operations and Community Relations Manager in USA
Bildende Kunst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive and Efficient

Neon CRM is able to track information relating to all major aspects of our business model, making it easy to consolidate our data. I also love how easy it is to run a custom report on any set of data collected by Neon; this allows us to answer specific questions about our donor base quickly and painlessly.

I wish there were an option for clients to pay for event registrations via invoice. Not having this feature limits Neon CRM's functionality, especially because we often have companies register for events, and this always has to be done manually if the company plans to pay via check after registration.

vor 6 Monaten

Hey Hannah, thank you for your insights! I think your idea around event registration payment via invoice is stellar, have you submitted this in the Suggestion Portal yet? If not, you can do so at the link below. Our team will review your idea and fellow Neon CRM users can vote on it if this is a pain point they are also experiencing. If our team is able to move forward with this idea, they'll let you know :) https://feedback.neonone.com/forums/945646-neon-crm

Liz
Development Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Neon is a very comprehensive tool with a steep learning curve

Kommentare: I'm a fan. The payment tiers should be gentler, especially for really small nonprofits as they get their donation program off the ground. Have the $50 tier available up to a greater number of accounts.

This software is very comprehensive, offering all the tools you could need as a nonprofit doing fundraising. It can be difficult for those with low tech literacy to navigate the number of options but if you have someone administering who is tech savvy or who has the self-teach attitude to learn through tutorials and customer service then you'll have great success. The automatic thank-you and account registration emails are really really handy. It is an excellent payment processor and having all donations in one place is great.

The emails feature is not near the quality of MailChimp or Action Network so we do all our newsletter emails and targeted emails off this platform.

Antwort von Neon One

Thank you for the feedback, Liz! A big focus for our upcoming product updates is making the CRM easier to learn and use, especially for users who may not have worked in a CRM software before and who are occasional users rather than administrators. We're also planning a series of additional updates and improvements for the Campaign Email builder for summer 2022, so hopefully we'll get closer to the features you expect to see. We'll continue to offer and improve our integrations with Mailchimp and Constant Contact, however, for nonprofits that need more of an enterprise email solution.

Dybal
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very Happy with Neon CRM. Takes Time to Learn.

Kommentare: Overall, we are very happy to have Neon. It is excellent for everything on the donor side and for tracking and creating donor forms around campaigns. It works well with Constant Contact, and we are working on using it to transfer data to QuickBooks Online. This automation is great, but takes time to set up, which is understandable.

Our nonprofit had many cumbersome spreadsheets and Neon has combined all of this information into one, easy to access site organize by account name. These accounts can be updated easily as changes occur.

Some functions are complex and take a while to figure out, such as running reports to get the data you want. We also had difficulties with Memberships. We use it for families and students and the membership module in Neon is difficult to conform to this when using forms for renewals and new memberships.

vor 6 Monaten

Hey Dybal, thanks for your review! We're so glad to hear how Neon CRM has helped your organization combine all of your data into one centralized hub. Excited to hear about your experience integrating with QB Online!

DeTeasa
Treasurer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Thoughts & Enhancement Suggestions.

Kommentare: I do like this program for its donation and I love the Neone ONe Library with videos and self-training. However, this product does not fully meet our needs, and I am having difficulty convincing Board Members to use Neon One. Some will not log in.

I love that almost everything is in one place.

I am upset with the increasing yearly pricing. It is becoming too expensive for our needs. We must separately pay to use Quickbooks, perform Board Management, locate an electronic Membership Card service, and pay for additional training to customize our experience further.

Marilyn
Operations in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

NEON Supports our Non Profit Mission

Kommentare: NEON has allowed us to streamline our systems from 3 different platforms into a single place to remove duplication of efforts.

NEON CRM allows us to customize our client tracking and track the classes they have taken as well as their donations. Their email system provides an easy method to communicate with everyone without having to utilize a separate email marketing system and the emails are easy to format and look nice.

We would like to be able to survey our clients. The survey tool could be improved.

vor 6 Monaten

Hey Marilyn, Thanks for taking the time to drop us a review :) It's always wonderful to hear how Neon CRM is helping orgs streamline their various systems into one centralized hub. Thanks again!