Über Calendesk

Online-Buchungssystem, mit dem Unternehmen Termine verwalten, Zahlungen verarbeiten, Benachrichtigungen erhalten und Kalender erstellen können.

Erfahre mehr über Calendesk

Customer service is helpful and always guide me to solve my problem.

That my website presents different depends on the scale of monitor which I find a little annoying.

Bewertungen zu Calendesk

4,9

Calendesk hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 13 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Calendesk bereits verwendet?

Specialist at Marketing in Polen
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I'm satisfied with the cooperation.

Customer service is helpful and always guide me to solve my problem.

vor 7 Monaten

Hello! Thank you for your review. Please get in touch with us regarding the different resolutions of your website. We will double-check your settings.

Yuliia
Photographer in Polen
Fotografie, Selbstständig

A service that has everything except a user-friendly interface

Kommentare: I created both a website and a booking system and an app for my clients in just two days through this service! Such a great list of features overcomes all the drawbacks

The most important thing is that this service combines ALL the features I need: - Convenient online booking - A calendar on my phone and laptop - The ability to customize services for your business area - Ability to create a website and app - Easy connection to online payments - Synchronization with Google calendar

The only and biggest disadvantage is the uncomfortable and non-obvious user interface. Yes, tech support always answers calls and messages, but I wish I could figure it out myself. Some problems can't even be found in the FAQ - it's also poorly written For example, one of the silly mistakes is that when you download the app and want to go into the admin area, the app asks for the company ID, this information is not available on the computer, and only after half an hour of searching in the admin area and in the FAQ I guessed myself that it is just the company NAME. Why? It is not understandable

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you, Yuliia, for your feedback. I redirected your message to our team. We will work on the things you pointed out.

Bartosz
Administrator/Technik Prac Biurowych in Polen

Great application to expand

Kommentare: We are still in transition to Calender's so im sure there will be some twerks however first initial set up was easy.

Product is easy to use. Setting it up was very easy/ intuitive. Price is attractive as on other platforms you have to pay for additional users. Android and iOS apps. SMS reminders are essential to our business and there is possibility to set them up. Easy set up of GDPR/RODO. Support is very attentive.

Software is styl developing therefore there are some problems, however all the problems are quickly solved after speaking on online chat with support. Only Stripe as method of integrated payment system payment. No names of clients at first glance in android app is a bit of a problem as my team have to click on name of the event to see who is the klient.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you, Bartosz! We will share your feedback with the team.

Richard
Owner in Niederlande

Best for larger consulting firms

Extensive possibilities for configuring products, services and pricing structure for multiple employees. Friendly and knowledgeable support.

Too much going on for a small bootstrapping company that just wants an easy and attractive way to offer appointment scheduling for sales calls on the website. The backend of Calendesk looks old school corporate and you need to configure stuff in different modules to get where you want. I can see the match for larger consulting or law firms and such, where configuring all the possibilities can be delegated to the back office.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you Richard for your feedback. We would love to talk to you to get a better view of your needs, would you mind contacting us?

Thomas
Business Owner in Deutschland
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Terrific support, vast functionality, widely configurable

Kommentare: Still in Trial phase enjoying the outstanding, apparently everpresent support that implements features right away

Overall appearance, overall functionality, intelligent features,

Yet too few options for configuration in a lot of details (views monthly, weekly, fonts, colors, field lengths, German language...)

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you, Thomas, for your feedback! We forwarded your comments to our colleagues responsible for improvements.

Aleksandra
owner in Polen
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

I highly recommend it

Kommentare: If you are looking for a place where you can easily set up your website and accept reservations and payments from customers - this is the place for you. I considered other options and none of them gives me what Calendesk gives me. There was a reservation system in one place, but I would have to commission the website to someone else or set it up in WordPress. The second place has reservations and payments, but the price is definitely too high, plus all profiles look the same, cannot be personalized and many inconvenient rules set by the company must be followed.
In Calendesk I have full freedom of action, perfectly integrated bookings and payments, my website looks the way I want it to look and nobody censors me.

All the functionalities I need have been gathered in one place and the customer service has unimaginable patience, is very helpful, effective and fast-acting.

Nothing. At this stage, Calendesk has everything I need, all my comments have been taken into account, it is fun and easy to use.

Thank you Aleksandra!

Piotr
CEO in Polen

Review

Kommentare: Organization of online meetings with clients became much easier and the full automation helps not only us but also our clients.

Calendesk made a small revolution in our business - the booking system is very clear and it is easier now to schedule tasks in an automated way.

They especially appreciate the possibility to pay online, which is not possible in other tools.

Thank you Piotr!

eliot
CEO in Frankreich
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A very complete online booking system

Easy of use, quality of products and a very good support.

The website builder is quite limited but the support told me that they will improve it soon!

Thank you!

Łukasz
Owner in Polen
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review

Very fast and helpfull customer service and integrated app

workers limit for my account. I use calendesk "workers" as events hours not real workers. Because its a limit i have sometimes change it values and check it if everything is ok.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you, Lukasz, for the review! We are happy you find Calendesk very useful in your business. Regarding the "workers" issue. We implemented recently the way how you can set custom hours for your services and ignore employees' work schedules. Please contact us to get more information.

sam
CEO in UK

Great Software/Team

The support team are very quick to answer and patient, if out of hours they will message as soon as available. They onboarded me quickly and added content to the website add on for me.

Duplication of content and pages on website builder would be helpful

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you, Sam! We have in our roadmap the feature you mentioned. So as soon as it's available, we will let you know.

Felipe
Private Tutor in Deutschland
E-Learning, Selbstständig

It is like having the help of 10 secretaries in one software!

It is a complete tool, with everything I needed in one single package. In addition, as my usage progressed, I took advantage of features I did not use before and integrated them to my routine.

As with any software, in the very beginning it took me a little time to get used to all functionalities (but also because there are many, even if they are easy to deploy).

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you Felipe! We are happy you like the software. We constantly work on tutorials and articles to make the onboarding process as easy as possible.

Katarzyna
CEO in Polen
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great!

It's easy to use, and it helps to save my time

I'd like to be able to set different times of reminders

Thank you Katarzyna!

Patryk
Owner in Polen

Great tool and service!

Kommentare: 10/10, great tool, very useful, thanks to it we were able to automatize booking process fully. Customer service was 11/10!

Software is very easy to use and intuitive for both administrators and users.

Integration with other apps can be improved, but it's not a big issue.

vor 6 Monaten