Über Calendesk

Online-Buchungssystem, mit dem Unternehmen Termine verwalten, Zahlungen verarbeiten, Benachrichtigungen erhalten und Kalender erstellen können.

Erfahre mehr über Calendesk

The support team are very quick to answer and patient, if out of hours they will message as soon as available. They onboarded me quickly and added content to the website add on for me.

That my website presents different depends on the scale of monitor which I find a little annoying.

Bewertungen zu Calendesk

4,9

Calendesk hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 10 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Calendesk bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Piotr S.
CEO in Polen

Review

Kommentare: Organization of online meetings with clients became much easier and the full automation helps not only us but also our clients.

Calendesk made a small revolution in our business - the booking system is very clear and it is easier now to schedule tasks in an automated way.

They especially appreciate the possibility to pay online, which is not possible in other tools.

Thank you Piotr!

Łukasz G.
Owner in Polen
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review

Very fast and helpfull customer service and integrated app

workers limit for my account. I use calendesk "workers" as events hours not real workers. Because its a limit i have sometimes change it values and check it if everything is ok.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you, Lukasz, for the review! We are happy you find Calendesk very useful in your business. Regarding the "workers" issue. We implemented recently the way how you can set custom hours for your services and ignore employees' work schedules. Please contact us to get more information.

Yuliia S.
Photographer in Polen
Fotografie, Selbstständig

A service that has everything except a user-friendly interface

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I created both a website and a booking system and an app for my clients in just two days through this service! Such a great list of features overcomes all the drawbacks

The most important thing is that this service combines ALL the features I need: - Convenient online booking - A calendar on my phone and laptop - The ability to customize services for your business area - Ability to create a website and app - Easy connection to online payments - Synchronization with Google calendar

The only and biggest disadvantage is the uncomfortable and non-obvious user interface. Yes, tech support always answers calls and messages, but I wish I could figure it out myself. Some problems can't even be found in the FAQ - it's also poorly written For example, one of the silly mistakes is that when you download the app and want to go into the admin area, the app asks for the company ID, this information is not available on the computer, and only after half an hour of searching in the admin area and in the FAQ I guessed myself that it is just the company NAME. Why? It is not understandable

letzten Monat

Thank you, Yuliia, for your feedback. I redirected your message to our team. We will work on the things you pointed out.

Aleksandra K.
owner in Polen
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

I highly recommend it

Kommentare: If you are looking for a place where you can easily set up your website and accept reservations and payments from customers - this is the place for you. I considered other options and none of them gives me what Calendesk gives me. There was a reservation system in one place, but I would have to commission the website to someone else or set it up in WordPress. The second place has reservations and payments, but the price is definitely too high, plus all profiles look the same, cannot be personalized and many inconvenient rules set by the company must be followed.
In Calendesk I have full freedom of action, perfectly integrated bookings and payments, my website looks the way I want it to look and nobody censors me.

All the functionalities I need have been gathered in one place and the customer service has unimaginable patience, is very helpful, effective and fast-acting.

Nothing. At this stage, Calendesk has everything I need, all my comments have been taken into account, it is fun and easy to use.

Thank you Aleksandra!

Sam C.
CEO in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software/Team

5 vor 7 Tagen Neu

Duplication of content and pages on website builder would be helpful

vor 6 Tagen

Thank you, Sam! We have in our roadmap the feature you mentioned. So as soon as it's available, we will let you know.

Felipe C.
Private Tutor in Deutschland
E-Learning, Selbstständig

It is like having the help of 10 secretaries in one software!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It is a complete tool, with everything I needed in one single package. In addition, as my usage progressed, I took advantage of features I did not use before and integrated them to my routine.

As with any software, in the very beginning it took me a little time to get used to all functionalities (but also because there are many, even if they are easy to deploy).

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you Felipe! We are happy you like the software. We constantly work on tutorials and articles to make the onboarding process as easy as possible.

Katarzyna X.
CEO in Polen
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great!

It's easy to use, and it helps to save my time

I'd like to be able to set different times of reminders

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you Katarzyna!

Thomas B.
Business Owner in Deutschland
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Terrific support, vast functionality, widely configurable

5 vor 4 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Still in Trial phase enjoying the outstanding, apparently everpresent support that implements features right away

Overall appearance, overall functionality, intelligent features,

Yet too few options for configuration in a lot of details (views monthly, weekly, fonts, colors, field lengths, German language...)

vor 20 Stunden

Thank you, Thomas, for your feedback! We forwarded your comments to our colleagues responsible for improvements.

Eliot H.
CEO in Frankreich
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A very complete online booking system

5 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Easy of use, quality of products and a very good support.

The website builder is quite limited but the support told me that they will improve it soon!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Calendly

vor 2 Tagen

Thank you!

Specialist at Marketing in Polen
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I'm satisfied with the cooperation.

5 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Customer service is helpful and always guide me to solve my problem.

vor 2 Tagen

Hello! Thank you for your review. Please get in touch with us regarding the different resolutions of your website. We will double-check your settings.