Über Text Blaze

Reduziere deine Arbeitslast – erstelle intelligente Vorlagen und füge sie überall mit einem Tastaturkürzel ein.

Erfahre mehr über Text Blaze

The form builder has cut out 75% of the time it takes me to personalize email templates. This gives me so much time back in my day and helps me not miss anything.

The formatting/codes can be a little difficult to figure out but I think that comes with the territory.

Bewertungen zu Text Blaze

Text Blaze hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 23 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Text Blaze bereits verwendet?

Amaia
Amaia
Chief of Staff in Dominikanische Republik
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Boost Your Productivity: How Text Blaze Transforms Repetitive Tasks

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Text Blaze has been highly positive. Once I started using it, it became an indispensable tool for my daily tasks. The ability to quickly insert complex snippets and automate routine text entries has significantly boosted my productivity. The collaboration features and snippet usage statistics have also been valuable in a team setting, allowing us to maintain consistency and track efficiency improvements.

I liked the significant time savings it offered by automating repetitive typing tasks. The dynamic commands and customizable snippets made it easy to personalize messages at scale, enhancing both efficiency and consistency in my communications. Additionally, the affordability of the Pro plan, combined with powerful features, provided great value. The Chrome extension made creating new snippets incredibly simple and intuitive, allowing me to streamline my workflow with ease.

It would be beneficial if we could use similar snippet codes like version1, version2, etc., to further organize and differentiate between snippets.

Handoko
Managing Director in Australien
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It helps speed up responses to enquiries

Kommentare: Should have signed up for paid service much earlier.

Keywords to pull up the longer response Text insert for customer name, etc. App seems to get updated regularly

Not any I can think of. The app has been great so far.

Talent Acquisition Manager in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

So incredibly helpful for productivity and saving time!! AMAZING! Just TRY IT!

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: After initial time setting up the templates and everything that I needed I have been thrilled with the overall functionality and benefits of this product. It works so quickly and easily to aid in productivity and saves so much time by automating repetitive messaging or templates. Anyone in roles that require emailing similar verbiage often or that uses templates NEEDS to try this.

It is extremely convenient and easy to use. You can use it across pretty much any platform or field that you would regularly type into and can then use it to store templates that can be used across any platform like for example email templates to candidates that you'd send from LinkedIn and Indeed and Email. It is great that you can add in fill-ins and selections so that the correct data is being added each time you use it and you won't forget to change any details like you might if you were manually pasting it.

Honestly, I have nothing but amazing things to say about Text Blaze. I used to use a TextExpander but this tool is way more robust and full of additional features!

James
Forschung, Selbstständig

Needs sub folders

Learning curve is good and the product is growing.

No sub folders I like putting the peace with the final product

Kevin
Ophthalmologist in Mexiko
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Excellent extension to increase productivity

Kommentare: Overall great experience and very user friendly if you do not plan on using the extra features. Has saved me a tremendous amount of time during my work.

Ease of use and the ability to make customized outputs (i.e text boxes, drop down menus, if / and statements) are all so useful in making highly efficient macros.

Some of the programming for the specialty outputs can be a bit hard to initially understand.

Renee
Sales and Service Support in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Very helpful

Kommentare: It was a very easy switch from the other service my company had recommended. That one had a lot of capability for a free product, but it would often lag and crash and cause frequent refreshing. My mentor recommended that I try this one, and after testing the trial, it was a great fit. My average response time went down dramatically, and I've been able to help customers more efficiently.

Extensive customization for responses and forms. It's especially nice to have more advanced features like being able to turn snippets off and on, create dropdowns, and easily set dates. I like that it pops up the form in its own window instead of directly on the text area that it's going into. I also like being able to choose shortcuts.

Being able to share my created shortcuts as an individual user in a limited capacity would be very helpful. I had issues with experimenting with using the if logic, and it would be nice if I could select a date without requiring the year to be displayed. I wish it would bring over line breaks better, but that might be a function of the app we use to talk to customers. Mainly, consider creating a more fully featured trial. I know several people who would like to switch, but the limit of 10 is off-putting for someone wanting to try it out when it's typical in my department to have 50+ shortcut/replacements/responses that are used throughout the day.

Carol
Travel Advisor in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Easy to save email templates

I love the fact that I do not have to re write everything or copy and paste from another platform. All my frequently used emails are saved in a template and that in one type it fills everything out. saves me so much time.

nothing that I don't like the least I guess just the trial version that it does not have plenty of templates to save

JD
Product Manager in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great snippet tool!

Cheap, and with a good free tier. Multi-platform support.

The paywall for Forms functionality is unfortunate, but a good way to convert for them

Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Text blaze

Kommentare: So far so good. Its features and its ability to collaborate with other tools has makes my work easier. Thanks text blaze.

I love it because it works well with most of the tools I use like Gmail, Google docs and other sites with text field. It saves me time and also syncs with other multiple devices

Though it's doesn't work in desktop or mobile application, to me it's okay because at least I can install it in chrome as a browser

Douglas
Customer Service Representative in USA
Unterhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A fine product.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Positive, I feel the free version is overly restricted to the point of near being useless.

The ability to create and organize text shortcuts

Difficulty of formulas and lack of feature sets integrated into formulas

Dee
physician in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Time Saver

Kommentare: AMAZING!!! Love it so much!! Can't imagine doing my job without it!!

I love how easy it is to use Text Blaze to create time-saving Snippets. I use it every day on my telemedicine platform, and it's a complete game-changer! I've used other text-expanders like Magical, and Text Blaze is SO MUCH easier & better!!!

So far, I don't have any cons except I had to purchase a subscription, but it's honestly worth every penny, and I would actually pay much more for how much I use it!

Bill
Teacher in USA
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great software for reasonable price

TextBlaze is easy to use and helps me write webmails and leave comments for my students as I grade their assessments

The forms feature could be a little easier to use. At times, it feels like I am writing HTML code.

Mohamed
Mohamed
Customer Success Specialist in Ägypten
Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Interact with customers in a fast direct way

Kommentare: Improved my handling ways and made my customers satisfied. Wonderful experience.

Great for my work as my process demands lots of knowledge and the product saves time for me when answering my customers.

One word, the price of purchasing when I need to save more texts.

Diego
Owner - Doctor in Brasilien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Good tool

Time saving application and automation.

Price for countries where USD is not used

Derek
Implementation Manager in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Saves me so much time!

I've purchased this product to help with my work productivity. The form builder has cut out 75% of the time it takes me to personalize email templates. This gives me so much time back in my day and helps me not miss anything!

Ashley
Pharmacy Experience Associate in USA
Pharmazeutika, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Text Blaze is AMAZING!

I love how easy Text Blaze is to use and update! I use it every day and recommend it to all of my coworkers. It saves me so much time and typing that it's worth the money!

There's nothing that I like least about Text Blaze.

Sulman
MD in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Productivity on overdrive!

Kommentare: It's a total game changer; especially with the rise of AI and the such, having easy access to prompts has been invaluable

The amount of time saved with Text Blaze has been so so much

Nothing, literally no complaints about it

Thallison
Thallison
Auxiliar de Operações in Brasilien
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Um dos melhores softwares de produtividade que já encontrei.

Kommentare: Indico para todos os meus colegas de trabalho

A opção de automatizar processos e evitar ter que estar repetindo termos, frases

Não conseguir selecionar um item pelo selector

Nicolas
Responsable FTTH in Frankreich
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Really good

Kommentare: Love it

Top product recommend it for faster replies

Sometimes you get you type replies on the top of the rest of your text

Kimball
Director of Operations in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I love TextBlaze

Easy setup and quick and easy to use. It works great with my current workflows.

Occasionally, the macros don't fire like I expect them too. It's rare (and I think only during the initial launch)

Physical Therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Improved my daily documentation

Ease of setting up efficiency for my repetitive text documentation

Some of pro features did not function as expected.

Felipe
Felipe
Researcher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool that helps saving time on repetitive typing

Text Blaze is a great tool for assisting with repetitive tasks on a regular basis. This makes it easy to create shortcuts for commonly used phrases or even entire paragraphs, which can save you a significant amount of time in the long run.Once you've created your snippets, you can access them with just a shortcut, which means you don't have to waste time typing out the same thing over and over again.

It is somewhat limited to not-so-complex tasks but still a great tool for most

Theresa
Onboarding analyst in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Text blaze saves me so much time!

I like that I can templatize emails, but still customize the contents.

It doesn’t connect to office365, that would make things easier