Über Paint.NET

On-premise solution that provides businesses with tools to edit images.

Erfahre mehr über Paint.NET

I really like all the capacities of this software.

Doesn't support all file types which makes me still have to use other products to convert files to png or jpeg.

Bewertungen zu Paint.NET

4,9

Paint.NET hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 15 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Paint.NET bereits verwendet?

Sam B.
Sam B.
Marketing Manager in UK

Quick edit saviour

Kommentare: Been using it for over ten years now and it's a great tool to quickly edit images - it could be a tad more precise when using the magic wand and more functionality with 3D effect warping, but it's really good at being a above basic, super fast tool.

Free, so simple when compared to Photoshop and loads instantly. Love the easy sliding scale to reduce image quality to ensure files arent too big - genius

Cannot warp images or drag points like you can on Photoshop/Ai Text editing is very limited, text is converted to an image as soon as typed so cannot go back and amend

Damilola O.
grad student in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Scientist definitely need this app especially for transparent images

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: great, 10/10

the magic wand is what it is 100%, magic. this helped me to convert so many images with blurry backgrounds to transparent images. it is so easy to use as well. I didn't have to check too many tutorial videos, honestly 10/10

Nothing really, it serves the purpose of converting my images to transparent background ones. I am happy

System engineer in Schweiz
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It does the job

Contains many features while remaining simple to use.

The fact that you have to pay on the Microsoft Store when it was free before.

Anil C.
Marketing Executive in Türkei
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Editing with Paint.NET

4,0 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Paint.NET is helping businesses to edit your images, it gives you important space to edit your designs.

Paint.NET has well designed dashboard and it has important feature to edit your images.

Paint.NET should improve their features for editing better condition.

Philip M.
Consultant in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Paint.NET - Free photo editing and manipulation software

Kommentare: Paint.Net has proved very reliable and quick and easy for the kinds of graphical work I generally do. I sometimes combine it with other tools e.g. to get good quality textual components of my designs or when I need to do more complex tasks like removing blemishes from photographs, but for general graphical work and to avoid getting lost in a myriad of functions and overwhelming UI, Paint.Net suits me down to the ground.

The fact that paint.net provides all the essential functionality for basic photo editing (nothing more and nothing less) is a part of its appeal. I've used paid alternatives and they are invariably very complex to use and their interfaces can be very overwhelming. However, Paint.Net allows you to work in layers, supports many file types that you can convert between, and provides a more-than-satisfactory range of functions for professional graphics work.

The text tool could be improved in as much as that the quality of the resultant text could be clearer and sharper. It seems much better in rival tools. This is important for headline text.

Sotir S.
Student in Nordmazedonien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Is Paint.NET a good image editing software

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Whenever I need to edit an image I choose the fastest and simplest way to do that, with Paint. NET. I think Paint.NET is a worthy opponent for Adobe Photoshop. It may lack some features for very professional image editing, but including the ease of use and the plain, yet beautiful design, we can agree that overall the app is pretty awesome. Paint.NET has always done the job for me, very effectively and quickly. If you are interested in this kind of software be sure to check it out, I assure you that it won't disappoint.

This software is just amazing, not because you can do so much with it, but because of the simplicity of use. For me, it is the most user-friendly image editing software out there. The best feature I think is the placement and design of the tools, it really makes the job a lot easier. If you are in need of quick image edit, Paint.NET is the way to go. Paint.NET also can do some high-level editing. I highly recommend that you try it out for yourselves.

There isn't anything particular about this software that I don't like. I have been faced with some problems when editing of course, like with the use of the magic wand tool, but they have great tutorials on their page and you will fix the problem right away.

Game Designer in USA
Computerspiele, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The perfect middleground.

I love how lightweight Paint.NET is compared to many other image editing programs. From my experience, it doesn't get bogged down or hog up resources the way you might expect, which makes it perfect for quick edits or pixel art. That's not to say it isn't capable, because it certainly is, but I've integrated it into my workflow as the go-to tool whenever I need to edit something as quickly as possible.

The rectangle select tool can be a little touchy, I've found myself accidentally creating a very small selection without realizing it and needing to cycle back to that tool to undo it. Very minor issue in the grand scheme of things, but it's a super tiny annoyance I've found myself running into over the years.

Sigurn V.
R&D manager in Belgien
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to start with, and it will give you a first boost in upgrading your editing

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It is great, and I still use it for my quick editing.
If you want to do more advanced stuff, you may want to upgrade... but again: I still use it!

It is very comprehensive and easy to use. You can be productive within minutes. You can start with simple things, and gradually by playing with it, you can do more and more.

At a certain point, you will see the limits of the software, and you may want to look for more... But it is because of this software that you may get to that point.

Tim A.
Tech Principal in UK
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Paint.NET - Photoshop for poor people? Not really...

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I've been using Paint.Net for years and it's my go to product for simple image editing tasks. It's really easy to learn and use.

This is an easy to use, well featured software product that is easy to use and does a great job.

It's plug-ins can be tricky to get to install and can be required for what I would call basic functionality, i.e. SVG import.

Diep khanh vy N.
Installation Coordinator in Kanada

Powerful enough for basic users

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

I really like paint.net because it's not as complicated and heavy as photoshop. Yet it is capable of all the simple edits I needed to do. And it's FREE!

Maybe the lack of tutorials online? And I don't think there's instructions in the Help tab?

Carrie joëlle M.
Carrie joëlle M.
Marketing Specialist in Kanada
Versicherung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for creators

Kommentare: Its been a great product to use to help me with things my other editor programs lack.

I often find myself having to do things that Canva limits me to. The nice thing about this product is - I can use in place of photoshop. No need for licenses and the costs are very minimal to have this product. They just ask for a donation.

Jaison M.
Admin Director in Brasilien
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The best free editor out there

First of all. Its FREE and has a lot of paid-like tools. It's very similar to other apps so it is very intuitive.

Constant updates but you don't see any big changes.

Saksham G.
Marketing Student in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Making photo editing simple and efficient | Paint.NET

Kommentare: Overall it has been a great experience using Paint.NET. As someone who doesn't know PhotoShop, Paint.NET provides multiple similar features in a very easy to use format.

Paint.NET has a great user interface which makes it simple to edit photos. The learning time is minimum, and the capabilities efficient.

I don't see any major improvements in the software. It works well, although I'll be looking forward to new features and tools in it.

Talent Acquisition Partner in Schweiz
Tiefbau, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Really efficient and easy to use

I really like all the capacities of this software. Numbers of plugins are huge and efficient. You can liberat your creativity with this freeware. Very good option of Photoshop.

So many plug-ins, effects, sometimes it's hard to find the good one.

Les S.
Project Manager in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best inexpensive/free image editor

Kommentare: Very positive experience, learning curve is lower than photoshop and it is free :)

One of the most feature rich image editors (if not the most) in the free image editors

There is nothing really negative, perhaps that addons are a little hard to add.