Über PubWorks

Auftragssoftware für Städte und Landkreise. Verwalte Flottenwartung, Serviceanfragen und mehr mit dieser Software und den mobilen Apps.

Erfahre mehr über PubWorks

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie PubWorks bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Melinda M.
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy and quick to assimilate

Kommentare: A more professional appearnace to our public with the reporting mechanisms.

The ease of entering data and extracting reports. The ability to attached photos and invoices to daily reports. The ability of the public to submit their concerns and complaints through our website.

Updating the mapping component. Maps change every year and I have to call and get them updated. I would also like a component that would allow me to enter every time I work on one of our facilities.

J kensey R.
Public Works Director in USA

The support has made a big difference in giving a good experience.

Very intuitive, easy to learn. Flexible enough to use for indirect purposes not originally programmed, such as permit tracking.

The desktop version spoiled us, so when the mobile version came out with limited capacity, it disappointed us, though we still use it.

David M.
Staatsverwaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very positive

Kommentare: We know and can compare costs of projects. Track fleet maintenance and prepare budget projections.

Flexible, allows us to track projects, fleet equipment and service requests. With the crew supervisor's entering the project data we are able to reconcile payroll with out time clock and payroll generated by the clerk's office. We pull odometer reading from our fuel system into the fleet module to prompt vehicle service etc.

I don't have a good answer because we are not using it near it's capability. I would like to be able to clear all data after 5-years. We are not a history museum, and only want to keep records the statutorily mandated time.,

Antwort von Tracker Software

Hi David, I brought up your issue with our support team, and I just heard back that they worked out a solution for you. Since you've been a customer since 2006, it's no wonder that you'd like to keep your old data hidden. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Please let us know if you are satisfied with the solution they created for you. Contact them anytime at Support@PubWorks.com. Thank you, David, for your continued business with PubWorks, we value you as a customer. -Ellen Winter

Laurie V.
Bookkeeper in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

I can't say enough about PubWorks. Reports are at the click of a button now!

How easy it is to get a report and how many different reports are in the software. It's so simple to use, if you can read, you can generate a report for yourself. If I can't figure something out, the Help Desk is so easy to get in contact with. If you put in a help request, within the hour you will hear back.

Jeff G.
Assistant County Engineer in USA

It is a great product that really advanced our record keeping.

We are able to create reports in a matter of seconds. Our old system took much longer to develop any kind of information into a report.

Alan S.
Accounting Manager in USA

The program does most of what we need. It would be easy to make it do everything we need it to do.

It is organized well and fairly easy to learn. I like that you can open multiple forms and look up information in those while entering in daily activities....

The reporting could be better, and it would be nice if it were easier to export just fields you want into a spreadsheet or CSV.

Mauro B.
Asst. to Director in USA
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Provides a solid foundation for the various functions a public works agency would require data on.

Windows based. Easy to use. Reports are extensive. Used this greatly during Super Storm Sandy for FEMA reporting.

Melody L.
Administrative Assistant in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

use daily to track cost of projects done on county roads and bridges.

What I like most about his software is the ease of use of this program, once it is set up. The reports that can be run.

What I like least about this software is that it locks up and shuts down occasionally.

Adam F.
Deputy Engineer in USA
Tiefbau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We implemented PubWorks to help track expenditures on small highway maintenance projects.

Kommentare: All of my job costing data is quickly accessible in one location.

PubWorks gives me the ability to see up to date data on the actual cost of my projects, as well as the ability to track historical expenditures on my individual assets.

The software seems to get cluttered with too many historical projects and does not seem to have a good way to filter through projects to find data.

Tour Guide in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Simple and effective work order management system

Very efficient and effective work order management system for all type of public works requests.

I have not used enough to need customization, but may add complexities in order to meet specific needs if neccessary.

Ron P.
Public Works Manager in

Public Works Manager

Kommentare: Would like to see support for the user not just for the IT/IS department.

getting better

Support is not very good especially for the user. Trainning wasn't very helpful.

Antwort von Tracker Software

Ron: Our sincere apologies if you're not experiencing the level of support as promised. Lucy Smythe, our Customer Relations Director will be contacting you immediately to discuss with you a plan to be sure you have the support and training to enjoy the full benefit of PubWorks. Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and for allowing us to resolve your issues right away.

Shannon Q.
MIS/GIS Specialist in

Pubworks Review

Kommentare: Great software and great people to work with

1. Ease of use 2. Features available 3. Perfect for small local government agencies

1. Large amount of reports can be a little hard to navigate 2.

Linda D.
Manager in

Moffat County review

Kommentare: Would highly recommend this program to anyone.

PubWorks is easy to learn and easy to use. Range of reports is very helpful.

Could use a little more range in reporting on Fleet end.

Shawna P.
Admin Support Coordinator in

Admin Support

Kommentare: nothing to recommend

Love the overall product

nothing bad to say about PubWorks