Über SFTP To Go

SFTP To Go ist eine sichere Cloud-Speicherlösung, die den Datenaustausch und die Integration für jeden in Ihrem Unternehmen einfach macht.

Erfahre mehr über SFTP To Go

Quick onboarding, simple user management and robust APIs and webhooks to automate everything.

Ip restriction is only in bigger plans, so if you want to use you have to take 200 gigs.

Bewertungen zu SFTP To Go

4,9
4,9

SFTP To Go hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 39 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SFTP To Go bereits verwendet?

Donny
Donny
IT Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy out of the box SFTP solution!

Kommentare: So far it has been great! They have good communication and customer service.

SFTP To Go is super easy to get setup and usable within minuets of purchasing.

Some of the naming conventions have limitations that caused us to have to re index our storage but that was the only issue.

Versicherung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

An enterprise-level cloud storage solution that is both straightforward and robust!

Kommentare: SFTP To Go makes it easy for us to store and share files within the organization and with 3rd parties. Managing users, permissions, authentication and automation using webhooks is simple and our IT team loves it.

The onboarding process was effortless - I signed up and began a trial immediately. The cloud storage solution is a perfect fit for our company's requirements, allowing us to securely share and store files both manually and automatically. The support team was always on hand to assist whenever we needed help.

Nothing much - we're simply anticipating the release of the web file browser, which will make things even simpler for some of our staff members. However, since they have become familiar with Filezilla, it's now considered a convenient feature to have.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback! I just wanted to let you know that SFTP To Go’s web portal is now available across all plans!

Sean
CEO in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SFTP Made Simple, Easy, and Joyful

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The experience has been incredible. Thank you SFTP To Go for making my life so so so much easier when it comes to handling confidential data from clients.

Before I found SFTP To Go, I was completely overwhelmed by the entire SFTP process. However, with SFTP To Go, they have completely revolutionized online SFTP. No longer do you need to go through a complicated SFTP process. Honestly, it is so easy to use, it brings me joy every time I log in.

The only con about SFTP to go is that they do not allow for multiple file downloads at once. However, their customer service is incredible - I reached out to them about the feature suggestion. They were open to my feedback and let me know that it is on their product roadmap. It feels great being able to work with a feedback oriented team.

Thank you so much Sean!

Craig
Web developer in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Webhook notifications!

Kommentare: Great, I hope they continue building on top of the solid foundation they've already laid.

It's very, very easy to provision an SFTP server as part of your Heroku infrastructure. Receiving webhook notifications about uploads and deletes is great. You can have near-immediate processing of files as they're uploaded.

In order to receive webhook notifications, you need to use a quite expensive plan. I don't there's an API which lets you manage the webhooks themselves.

Antwort von Crazy Ant Labs

Thanks for your review Craig! You can use APIs to control your webhooks! Reach out to us via the in-app chat and we'll help you do that!

Martin
IT Manager in USA
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great SFTP solution

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It really worked out for us for what we needed. We are happy with it

Easy to setup Great customer support Cost-effective

The only thing that was not very flexible, was a feature to automate some tasks inside the repository, but was easily solved by the support.

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you for your feedback!!

Charlie
Charlie
CTO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent service that can reliably be used as part of a broader system

Very easy to set up and has been extremely reliable for my team over the course of ~5 years. We have not had a single issue with downtime or data loss that I can recall.

It used to be tightly coupled to Heroku, but that has been resolved and it now has its own platform for sign up and billing.

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback Charlie!

Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good product as Heroku Add-on

Kommentare: Works flawlessly, support has been incredible.

Incredible easy to set up. Adding/removing users was a cinch. After having an issue with PHP implementation, team immediately updated their blog to use an updated library. Incredibly proactive support!

Pricing is more expensive as Heroku add-on as opposed to stand-alone.

Luke
Software Engineer in Südafrika
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple, affordable and just what we needed.

We needed to get files from a complex enterprise client. They requested SFTP and SFTP To Go was the easiest solution. Had absolutely no issues setting it up and running it smoothly.

None. It worked exactly as I wanted it to.

vor 9 Monaten

Zachary
Co-founder and Head of Product in UK

Use SFTP To Go!

Kommentare: We were looking for a solution that we could set up easily, integrate with S3 and give access to users outside of our org. We were able to do this so so easily in SFTP to Go!

Easy to use, simple to set up, can scale and it does not break the bank, can automate a data transfer to AWS S3.

Nothing that I can think of. They are clear with what they do not have and where it features in their roadmap.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for your review!

Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy solution that stand out

Easy to setup, works flawless by providing a real FTP experience on top of S3

Bronze plan only gives one credential, and it can be

Malik
Founder, Chief Automation Architect in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Why I love SFTP To Go

Kommentare: It has been fantastic, from the application itself to the customer support I've received. I had one issue with outdated ciphers causing connection issues (which was NOT an SFTP To Go issue. In fact, they removed those ciphers specifically because they were outdated, and that is the right move from a security perspective) and I had to reach out to SFTP To Go for help. I worked with Saggi, and man, that was one of the best customer service experiences I've ever had. Above and beyond and that experience just cemented the fact that, for my company, SFTP To Go is the ONLY provider we will be using for any SFTP needs we have.

Heroku was already my go-to Platform-as-a-Service provider, and when I needed to spin up an SFTP server for a client project, I just stumbled upon SFTP To Go since they were an add-on in Heroku, and the price was right for the project. I'm so glad I did, because they quickly became the SFTP du jour for all of our SFTP related needs. I was a one-man company, so setting up and maintaining my own SFTP server wasn't viable, and having this managed solution has been a godsend

Honestly, at this point, I couldn't come up with something I don't like about SFTP To Go

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for your kind words Malik!

Tim
Tech Lead in UK
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Quick and easy to set up

Kommentare: SFTP To Go allowed us to deploy a FTP solution so that we could integrate a partners data into our product in less than 1 day.

SFTP To Go is great to set up quickly - it's simple and works seamlessly out of the box. This was the most important feature for us: getting set up quickly and easily. The service has also been reliable - once set up it has required very little maintenance or intervention.

SFTP To Go comes at a premium - especially for multiple users. The premium is offset by the ease of use and setup.

Vitaliy
CTO in Polen

SFTP for data exchange

Kommentare: Great service we use daily.

Ease of setup for every new client, security and static IP addresses which can be whitelisted.

All is good, no problems noticed. Sometimes it was hard to connect using FileZilla on one of the computers.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback, Vitaliy! I just wanted to let you know that SFTP To Go’s web portal is now available across all plans! No need for an FTP client.

Jim
Director, Systems in USA
Automotive, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Straightforward, Reliable and Just What We Needed

Kommentare: We needed a reliable FTP solution to replace our current vendor and I came across their product in the marketplace for Heroku. It was very fast to set up and configure and, since then, we've had no issues with our SFTP product. I couldn't be happier with the reliability and ease of use/configuration

The setup was quite easy and that was a joy, but the webhooks are a feature we really found useful and use a lot to automate some document transfer and translation that can't be done any other way.

The tiers available to us through Heroku jump quite significantly in cost from gold to platinum, I would have liked a few more options to pay more, but to pay just for the features I most needed.

Antwort von Crazy Ant Labs

Thank you for your feedback Jim!

Lukasz
Manager in Polen
Verbraucherdienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to use well connecting with heroku

easy to use, has webhooks which can inform me about incoming files, large storage, s3 access, ip restriction

ip restriction is only in bigger plans, so if you want to use you have to take 200 gigs

Nicolás Gustavo
Product Manager in Argentinien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great option in Heroku platform

Kommentare: SFTP To Go allows my enterprise to provide a secure FTP connection to our clients in a very simple way.

The support is one of the best I have. The answer all your questions and care about your problems.

SFTP To Go meets all my needs, so it doesn't have cons to my team.

Antwort von Crazy Ant Labs

Thanks for your review Nicolás! If you have more feedback for us, please reach out to us via the in-app chat!

René
CTO in Niederlande
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SFTP as a service

Really great to have scalable SFTP as a service and not having to worry about sysops etc. Webhooks and S3 access are fantastic for integrating SFTP into modern cloud architecture.

It would be nice to have user-specific webhooks and S3 access.

Antwort von Crazy Ant Labs

Thanks for your review René! Can you please reach out to us via the in-app chat and add more details to your requirements around user-specific webhooks and S3 access?

Boaz
Database expert in Israel
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Why I use SFTP To Go

Kommentare: Simple to use with all the features I need.The support response quickly to any question.

The product is simple and intuitive to use. for anyone with with slight technical background.

I did ask about accessing the file from the web admin dashboard and the support team told me it's coming up soon.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback, Boaz! I just wanted to let you know that SFTP To Go’s web portal is now available across all plans!

Ralica
Lea UI Developer in Schweden
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Service which saved us a lot of time!

Kommentare: We needed an SFTP with multi-account and role management capability where our clients could store certain data. SFTP ToGo proved an excellent choice and worth the money!

Love how easy it was to set up, how secure and stable it is. Their support team has gone above and beyond to help us out and ensure we succeed in our goal! Thanks a bunch!

No cons. SFTP ToGo has been great so far!

Antwort von Crazy Ant Labs

Thank you Ralica! If you have more feedback for us, please reach out to us via the in-app chat!

philip
Managing Member in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good solution for the socially distanced office

Kommentare: this is easier to deploy than our own in-house solution was.

Product is secure and supported remotely. this avoided our tech people from having to commute to the office when our in-house ftp site went down.

no cons yet. has always been available when we needed it, seems to be secure. have not had to rely on backups yet.

Antwort von Crazy Ant Labs

Thanks for your feedback Philip!

Son
Developer in Vietnam
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to setup and use

Kommentare: Nothing currently, Just setup and use normally

Very easy to use and setup step is straightforward as well

Nothing currently, I still not found any trouble when using this

Naor
CTO in Israel
Schreiben & Editieren, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good product

How easy it was to get started. The way we manage to do it fast

The pricing tier is not intuitive. We had to pay more than we need

Antwort von Crazy Ant Labs

Thanks for your review Naor!

Devarshee
Full Stack Developer in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review for SFTP To Go

I use this software to create our own SFTP platform for dropping the inventory feed on a daily basis. From this software any third marketing party can take feed and show on the listing site.

I personally think that all of the features of this software is useful.

Lidor
Lidor
Co-founder & CPO in Israel
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent managed SFTP, great value for money

Simple webhooks integration, really easy to set up and get going. Very intuitive interface. The support is great - quick and efficient.

Nothing yet. It really answers all of my needs.

elvis
IT Manager in Nigeria
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Standard Life Experience

Kommentare: So far, we haven't had issues with the service.Our backups have been uploaded and downloaded regularly without issues.

The major attraction was the price as compared to other solutions in the market.

The fact that files cannot be accessed on a web user interface, except via FTP.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback, Elvis! I just wanted to let you know that SFTP To Go’s web portal is now available across all plans!