Über Simplified

Erstelle beeindruckende Designs und Videos und verfasse Text mit dem KI-Copywriter-Tool.

Erfahre mehr über Simplified

In-depth tutorials on their site made it very easy to use and their interface is also beginner-friendly. Last but not least, their customer support is praiseworthy.

Sometimes there're a few mistakes. But I guess it's all the matter of emprovement.

Bewertungen zu Simplified

Simplified hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 248 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Simplified bereits verwendet?

Claudia
Personalberater in Deutschland
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Ich bin begeistert!

Kommentare: Es ist einfach zu bedienen. Mit klaren Vorgaben werden phantastische Bilder generiert.

Mir gefallen die Kreationen im Business-Contex. Sie sind nicht zu überladen, wie mit anderen KI generierten Bildern. Ich möchte dieses Programm nur noch für meine Bilder benutzen.

Meine Credits sind alle und ich möchte noch ein bisschen testen, bis ich eine Entscheidung fälle und es kaufen werde.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your experience!🙌 We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the clear and uncluttered creations in a business context! ✨

Chief Strategist in Japan
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Finally an all in one product for content creation!

Kommentare: After using it for a few months, I find myself coming back to it more often and using it for a lot of my content creation. I've needed to ask support questions a few times and they got back to me very quickly and helped my find solutions. They are also very quick to improve the product and add new features!

It was so easy to setup my branding with color palette, logo, fonts and supporting graphics so I can just choose exactly what I need when creating new materials. I can create online content quickly and easily without having to bounce from app to app. To create a blog post or PDF, I can create all the images and graphics that I need, then use the AI to help write the content copy.

Getting started with AI copywriting assisting takes some time and practice to get used to. I'm still getting used to it myself, but that isn't limited to this software specifically. There are so many pros to this software that I can't complain.

E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Begginer user

Graphics, free trial, ai generator, multiple tasking, editing possibilities.

Ai is not as good as i thought, it doesn't draw everything I asked about. I had to try 4 times to see a result closer to my imagination.

CEO in USA
Forschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simplified in simpleton terms

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I think it was ok, but not fantastic. there are many things that could be changed.

The thing I like most is the video editing feature! Unfortunately I dont have any videos I can edit.. Too chez!

having to login every single time is kind of a pain. Wish there were an autologin or fingerprint scanner.

Jim Casey,
Jim Casey,

Hard To Learn; AI Is Terrible At Best

2,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I wish I had not paid for the experience.

I got a couple of videos finished. But it is the most frustrating process

There is too much to describe. The editor is buggy, navigations have changed, and I cannot find older projects. The site is an overall hot mess.

Fidan
Designer
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I like it so much

I am extremely satisfied with my experience so far. I manage over 12 pages, and it is remarkably user-friendly. I have used other platforms in the past, but none have been as professional and easy to navigate as this one.

At the moment, I don't have anything that I don't like

Bhagyashree
Career Counsellor and Founder in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

I've got Simplified now!

Kommentare: Simply gave me the peace I wanted to think where to put my energy and mind to work now efficiently.

I can now shift to simplified because I get the added benefit of using ChatGPT4 here.

The separate payments for each feature.

Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

good place

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

free and safe for writeing and researching

Kenneth
Bankwesen, Selbstständig

Great platform

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

For the most part, it is simply plug and play.

I would like a more robust editing slider.

wissam
CEO in Libanon
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Best AI tool

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

everything from content creation to AI..

dashboard was hard to get used to at first.

Maxwell
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Simplified AI

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Really easy to use, beautiful designs, and overall awesome!

The AI generation is really good, doing what some other AI generations cannot, and the GUI is really user-friendly.

The AI isn't always very clear, and sometimes the generation is a bit off.

Mohamed
Business manager in Ägypten
Pharmazeutika, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simplified : easy, fun and simple way to design.

Kommentare: The "Simplified" app is an effective app to do your designs. It's user-friendly, attractive, time-efficient and comprehensive. It is an essential too to anyone that need to streamline his life or work. I highly recommend it for everyone.

- it is an easy to use application which is the most important feature for this app. You don't need to be a professional designer to do the job, with easy navigation through it and you can access all the essential features without any confusion.- A very friendly interface that is vary attractive and shows you all the options you need without too many subcategories or too much dropping lists.- It helped me a lot to do my job in a short time and effective way. It's perfect for time management and by using this app I don't feel the time pressure on doing tasks.- Sharing is very easy. There is no broken links, and you can share with anyone with no delay.- The AI generating tool is very smart and helpful specially when doing quotes to be used on your campaigns.

- Some features doesn't apply exactly as I want but I think it eed some development especially in adjusting the animation of Ads you make.- You need to submit to one of their tiers to get more tools and features. It may be expensive for some people to get features that are present in another apps.

vor 7 Monaten

We're thrilled to hear your positive feedback about Simplified! 🌟 It's great to know that you find it easy to use and that the friendly interface is attractive and efficient. We're equally pleased that it helps you with time management and sharing. Your input on the AI generating tool is much appreciated. Regarding your feedback on features and tiers, we understand your point, and we're actively working on improvements. 🔥 Thank you for highly recommending Simplified. If you have more suggestions or face any challenges in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to support your design needs and streamline your work. 🎨📊🤝

Ibrahim
Procurement Manager in Libanon
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simplified: great tool

Kommentare: My overall impression of Simplified has been very positive. The simple interface and intuitive design make it simple to navigate and use its features. The streamlined processes and automation have significantly improved the efficiency of my workflow, saving me valuable time and increasing productivity. Simplified's dependable performance and excellent customer service have also contributed to a positive user experience.

Simplified is a user-friendly interface and intuitive design, streamlined processes or automation for increased efficiency and time savings, cost-effectiveness with good value for money, reliability and high performance, and excellent customer support with prompt assistance and comprehensive documentation.

I hope Simplified adds more features for the same price

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you for your valuable feedback! 🌟 We're delighted to hear your positive impression of Simplified. It's great to know that you find it user-friendly and efficient. We appreciate your input on adding more features. Paid features are instrumental in developing the app and ensuring fair wages for our employees while keeping some services free for all users. We're here to support your productivity and provide the best experience. If you have more suggestions or face any challenges in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. 🚀💼🖥️💰

Ettore
Manager in Italien
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic tool for anyone who wants to optimize their time.

Kommentare: I use it to create all posts for social media but also short videos for Tik Tok thanks to its free editor. Also perfect for generating texts to write on my E-Commerce to describe the various products

I love the possibility of generating long and short texts to use for the caption of my posts and to write small articles. The ability to choose numerous categorized templates is a great thing and I always find what I need to edit in a few minutes. Good also for video editng.I make some beautiful pins to post on Pinterest. I can also view various social data analytics in the dashboard

its AI writing could be slightly improved but in any case it works well.

vor 7 Monaten

It's fantastic to hear that you love the versatility of generating both long and short texts for captions and articles using this tool! It's great to know that enjoying almost everything! Thank you for your feedback it is much appreciated 💖

Michelle
LMSW in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Simplified is the perfect name for this software (in a good way!)

Kommentare: I'm using simplified for content creation. I work a full-time job so it's hard after 9-10 hours a day to write a script for an IG reel or a YT video. I know what I want to say but I'm usually so tired that I just can't seem to make it sound polished. This has been helpful so that I'm not spending hours and hours trying to come up with the right words.

The fact that they let you use their product for free is a huge benefit over the competitors. Granted, you don't get as many credits as if you had paid but I think it's still very generous. I'm still considering buying the full program as it is less expensive than most I have looked into. Lastly, this software does all of the work. There are templates for everything. All you have to do is put in a few keywords and Simplified does the rest. It's pretty impressive!

So far, I like everything. It's easy to use and straightforward.

vor 7 Monaten

I'm delighted to hear you're finding value in Simplified for content creation. 😇🙌🏼 If you ever need more, consider our cost-effective paid options. 🔥 Plus, you can check out our YouTube tutorials for tips on making the most of Simplified. Keep up the great work, and here's to easier content creation! 🚀📝🎥

Rachael Woolley
Rachael Woolley
Mindset and Health Coach in Norwegen
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great content creation assistant

Kommentare: A smooth flow from content writing to publishing. I like being able to create different sized posts to use across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest using the same image and text. The addition of the AI for content writing is useful in generating ideas for blog posts and content. It is especially useful when designing the post, I can use the AI assistant to help with text to put on the image.

Simplified is a brilliant assistant to my content creation needs. I love the provided templates and being able to customise my own images with their software. The templates are well-designed, easy to customised and are available in different sizes such as Instagram Story, Instagram Post, LinkedIn Post, Facebook posts, Pinterest posts, covers, headers, YouTube etc. I like being able to have one project that can have multiple artboards of different sized posts. The background removes is one of the best that I have used.

There is a small learning curve, but they have an easy to search academy with video to help. There are limits on AI content writing which do not allow me to use this tool alone for content creation. I would prefer the AI generator tabs on the left side of the screen rather than the right. It would be excellent when resizing the artboards that the picture and text would automatically be customised to that post.

S Danielle
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Crown

Kommentare: Great! Love It!

I love that it can generate an image that is no where else online,

It seems to use a limited color pallet despite the prompts.

James
James
Founder in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Good set of tools - Team continually innovating new functionality

Responsive support and development team. The fact that they are always adding valuable functionality to the platform is great

New AI functionality is "credit expensive" - speaking specifically for the text-to-image options - I understand the technology is expensive and takes cycles to generate - I would like to see a gradual easing of the the cost per unit delivered

vor 5 Monaten

Hi James, Thanks for sharing! We're glad you value our ongoing improvements. We're exploring ways to balance costs while enhancing our technology.

Jonathan
Automotive, Selbstständig

Very convenient and easier to navigate than others.

Kommentare: I'm still learning everyday so it's nothing but good for me.

I like the diversity most about the app.

That I have to pay for it. But I get it.

vor 7 Monaten

We appreciate your feedback! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that you find Simplified very convenient and easy to navigate, and that you appreciate its diversity. We understand your concern about the payment. It's important to note that paid services are necessary for the continued development of the app, fair compensation for our hardworking team, and the ability to keep some of the services free for all users. We're here to support your learning journey and make it as beneficial as possible. If you have more questions or suggestions in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. 🌟📚🔀💼

Amy
Content creator in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

It's name is a truthteller!

Kommentare: Excellent. I wish I had more credits.

SEO is by far my favorite thing about the app as I said. But I love all of it.

My only gripe is the price. I sadly can't afford it.

vor 7 Monaten

We're delighted to hear your feedback! 🌟 It's great to know that you appreciate Simplified's SEO features and the overall app. We understand your concern about the price, and we appreciate your honesty. The pricing structure helps us continue to provide excellent services and compensate our team fairly. If you ever have more questions or suggestions in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support your SEO efforts and provide the best experience possible. 📊🚀💰

Lila
Principal in USA
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Great results but also a lot of fun to use

One of the primary reasons I create my own art/design/illustration is because I enjoy it. And while there's a lot of emphasis on the efficiencies of time and cost inherent in AI image creation, there's less talk about the whether its fun to use. Simplified creates great results but it's also fun to use -- more fun than the competitors I've tried -- and that's crucial for me.

I wish the results could be enlarged without going into the editing function.

Peter
Communications Lead in Sambia
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Unleashing Efficiency and Insight: How Simplified is Transforming My Work

The automation capabilities of Simplified have significantly lightened my workload. Repetitive tasks that once consumed valuable time are now handled seamlessly by the software, allowing me to focus on more strategic and high-impact aspects of my work. This efficiency boost has not only increased productivity but has also alleviated the stress associated with manual, time-consuming processes.

It is slow to load, and mobile app has bugs

Ritesh
Founder in Indien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simplified is an awesome All-in-One tool for digital needs.

Everything in just one platform. This makes it so easy for managing all our digital need.

Not cons but they need to add a lot more templates which they are doing on time-to-time.

Alex
Product Manager in Österreich
Import und Export, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Really interesting product

I find this kind of Software very interesting and supporting. Simplified is also not complicated to use and has nice features. For the moment, I haven't been able to try them all but I will, that's for sure.

The AI needs lots more of training in order to understand absolutely everything that you want from it, especially when using the "text to image". For the moment, not eveything is understandable.

Durga Prasad
Graphic Designer in Indien
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Software

Kommentare: Best

Everything I like in simplified, but the most i like is the ai tool.

The price should be a little cheap for beginners.