Über Red Sentry

Expose exploits automatically with Red Sentry’s cloud and external penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, and asset monitoring.

Erfahre mehr über Red Sentry

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Red Sentry

5,0

Red Sentry hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Red Sentry bereits verwendet?

David S.
David S.
Product Owner in USA
Informationsdienst, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Seriously over-powered SaaS for the price!

Kommentare: We have team members with varying degrees of sec ops experience and security-first principles. Using Red Sentry we’ve been able to level up our entire team by exposing vulnerabilities before they become exploits.

What I like most about Red Sentry is the dashboard HUD views that give us a prioritized view of how the issues 'should' be triaged. The notifications and alerts we receive via email and slack are also super helpful because they immediately facilitate conversation and action around the issue discovered.

The UI, in some areas of the app, is not the prettiest (but I'd rather have the functionality than looks anyway); but I know their product team is focusing on a UI/UX refresh in the coming months so it's really a moot point. I'm excited to see the new UI!

Emily T.
CEO in USA

Thank you Red Sentry!

Kommentare: Red Sentry was able to identify some vulnerabilities immediately. We addressed them that same day and were so thrilled to know we were all set!

The product is easy to use and the information collected is crucial to the security of your business in real time.

I can't think of anything right now. We feel like Red Sentry has been a huge asset to our business and haven't had any issues.