Über Blinq

Blinq digital business cards share who you are, with anyone, wherever you go.

Erfahre mehr über Blinq

The apple watch integration is also another great option.

Being able to print physical cards. Possibly NFC communications next.

Bewertungen zu Blinq

5,0
4,9

Blinq hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 22 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Blinq bereits verwendet?

Thomas
Thomas
Chef Concierge in USA
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

What's not to like???

Kommentare: Saving a HUGE amount of time by not having to enter client's details manually (yes, I have a reader, but that still takes time!)

As contact is one of the most important things I do every day, getting MY information to some else easily and effectively is key - and vice versa!

Only that everyone doesn't have it yet! They do after meeting me though!!

Gary
Founder in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Tech for Teams

Kommentare: Many companies offer the QR code but none offer the ability to keep the branding consistent across the phone and email signatures and allow you to be consistent by locking down certain fields if you are operating as an admin in control of a team or group.

Its the business card that is always available as long as you have your phone..so that's 99% of the time ;) The apple watch integration is also another great option.

so far the negative has been the need of the internet but the new NFC option is fantastic.

Tomas
Events Manager in UK
Umweltdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Positive

Includes admin controls to set templates for organisation. Templates are 'live' so changes update all staff cards. Don’t need app to receive cards. QR code immediately displayed upon opening app - big and visible. Can add QR code to widgets.

Have to add staff members names prior to sharing or the name field doesn't appear. Admin cannot send templates to batch emails - have to send one at a time. Recipient has to scroll down to see 'Save Contact'. Will need prompting to do this. No card scanner.

Joseph
Photographer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Game changer

Physical card option. Simple design of the digital card

No customizable link and lack of color customization

Scott
VP of Sales in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great product, always works and they listen to feedback

Kommentare: Our experience has been great, we have implimented this for our entire team. Always having a digital business card on me is huge.

It gives me the ability to always have a quick business card on me

It needs a bit better of an integration to different email platforms

Patrick
Barber in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Save your info in a Blinq

I’m using Blinq mostly as an online business card. It’s easy to use, and has helped bring a progressive image to my business. The best part is that you can navigate through your information and can easily save the contact info your phone.

I would add a feature that allows users to export the QR Code and add to regular business cards. I did this manually. It has helped to create cards that are reusable, wherein the holder no longer has any use for it after it has been saved into their phone, so they can pass it on to a friend, and so on.

Michelle
Executive Support Officer in Australien
Öffentliche Ordnung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

What a great App! Are the days of the business card over?

Kommentare: I found it and was so impressed I didnt look anywhere else. Local Australian company based in Melbourne, modern look and feel. So easy to use and customise with logo's and colours.
I am going to recommend to my company and to everyone who wants a business card.
I cant wait to travel again, and use my personal card when we get to meet new people.
Environmentally friendly, what more could you ask?

Ease of Use, business card and personal card in one app, both customisable. Free trial so we can experience how to use it. Will save a whole lot of data entry for some poor EAs or Admins, networking has never been easier.

I cant see anything yet, all comms platforms can be added, even a URL for vaccination certificates which is very on point for the moment.

Robin
Associate Broker in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best apps for business!

Kommentare: Absolutely love it! Truly makes life so much easier especially at conventions and networking as I don't have 50-100+ cards to type in when returning.

One of the best parts is it allows me to capture the other person's contact info so I can follow up instead of waiting for them to call me.

If there was a way to automatically add the contact info to the person's phone instead of having to scroll down and click on create new contact. Too many times, the person clicks on Done at the top.

Brett
Security consultant in Mexiko
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best app ever for digital business cards

Kommentare: Super useful especially during this pandemic with so many people being cautious-having a digital business card is awesome.

Quick & easy set up. I didn’t have to wait for my business cards and turns out I like this digital business card better as I get their # for follow up when I text them my card.

Opens on the wrong country for texting card

Nico
Owner/operator in UK
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to set up and use

Kommentare: Happy

Loving the software so far. Was very easy to set up and shared my first contact within minutes

Being able to print physical cards. Possibly NFC communications next?

Daniel
Founder in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The most intuitive and effective way to connect with others

Kommentare: I was on the brink of ordering business cards for my creative agency until I was fortunate to have stumbled across the Blinq app. No longer do I need to worry about having physical branding, especially when I know that it'll be likely to be revised and updated in the future. Thank you Blinq for solving this problem and saving trees in the process!

I'm always pleasantly surprised at how clean the Blinq interface is, both on the mobile app and desktop, as well as how reliable it is when sharing details with others. I've never had any glitches and it makes the networking/new connection process feel effortless (as it should be). Above all, Blinq has helped me maintain a consistent digital brand presence with clients and my community.

Honestly - I haven't encountered any issues with the software to date. It's been really easy to get started and I haven't needed any additional features, above what I already have :)

Managing Director in UK
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

It just works

Kommentare: Avoids potential transmission of bacteria/virus at this difficult time

In the world of Covid-19, the choice of a business card that I could share without any potential for viral transmission was important to me. Finding Blinq has made this easy and has been useful to get my contact and company information to potential clients. Easy to set up and use!

None. the product was easy to set up and use

Tom
Tom
Head of Analytics in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

So much easier than HiHello!

Kommentare: Great software, that’s easy to use and gets the awkward contact sharing out of the way in client introductions.

Extremely easy to set up; customisable templates; great professional UX for impressing clients.

Really nothing to dislike about Blinq, a LinkedIn integration would be great to auto-populate info

Danny
Creative Assistant in UK
Medienproduktion, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great all round!

Layout of digital card on iphone and the quick and easy save contact option

Can’t find anything wrong with the software

Mel
Performing Artist & Skater Girl in Australien
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Great product, friendly biz

Kommentare: So far so good. Staff are friendly, product great and easy to use!

Easy to use and set up. User friendly and great assistance if needed.

Pricing confusing (US or AUD?) Different in app vs website and currency not visible.

Braydon
Magician/ Entertainer in Australien
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Blinq Review

The overall simplicity of the product is unlike anything I’ve ever seen

Nothing that I can think of! It’s easy to use, and a whole new approach to exchanging information

Lucas
Magician in Australien
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Blinq, it’s like magic

The easiest of use and convenience of only needing to carry around one card is unmatched

It would be nice to also be able to incorporate links to social media

Giles
Video Producer in Australien

Great product!

The Blinq app is super easy to set up and has impressed prospective clients

The aesthetics of the user interface could be expanded to give more options

Ana
Co owner in USA
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Blinq Review

Kommentare: once ot started working it has been good

it is easy to share my contact info my phone and email

At first it was hard to connect but once i did it was ok

Abigail
E-commerce Managee in Australien
Kosmetik, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great solution to our business card needs!

Impressive for networking and better for the environment. Love having a sustainable option.

Nothing apart from sometimes takes longer for old phone models to recognise

Amelia
Communications Specialist in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product!

I love how easy Blinq is to use! It’s been super helpful in networking.

Nothing at the moment. I think it’s a great product.

James
Podcast Producer in UK
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Top Notch 10/10

Kommentare: It helps me to get my name out there, which is exactly what I need as a new business.

It's extremely easy to use and works perfectly with my business.

I would say the product meets all of my expectations