Filtern nach:

Über Blinq

Blinq digital business cards share who you are, with anyone, wherever you go.

Erfahre mehr über Blinq

Tom S.
Tom S.
Head of Analytics in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

So much easier than HiHello!

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great software, that’s easy to use and gets the awkward contact sharing out of the way in client introductions.

Extremely easy to set up; customisable templates; great professional UX for impressing clients.

Really nothing to dislike about Blinq, a LinkedIn integration would be great to auto-populate info

Gary A.
Founder in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Tech for Teams

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Many companies offer the QR code but none offer the ability to keep the branding consistent across the phone and email signatures and allow you to be consistent by locking down certain fields if you are operating as an admin in control of a team or group.

Its the business card that is always available as long as you have your phone..so that's 99% of the time ;) The apple watch integration is also another great option.

so far the negative has been the need of the internet but the new NFC option is fantastic.

Tomas H.
Events Manager in UK
Umweltdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Review

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Positive

Includes admin controls to set templates for organisation. Templates are 'live' so changes update all staff cards. Don’t need app to receive cards. QR code immediately displayed upon opening app - big and visible. Can add QR code to widgets.

Have to add staff members names prior to sharing or the name field doesn't appear. Admin cannot send templates to batch emails - have to send one at a time. Recipient has to scroll down to see 'Save Contact'. Will need prompting to do this. No card scanner.

Joseph C.
Photographer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Game changer

5 letzten Monat Neu

Physical card option. Simple design of the digital card

No customizable link and lack of color customization

Scott H.
VP of Sales in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great product, always works and they listen to feedback

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Our experience has been great, we have implimented this for our entire team. Always having a digital business card on me is huge.

It gives me the ability to always have a quick business card on me

It needs a bit better of an integration to different email platforms

Patrick S.
Barber in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Save your info in a Blinq

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I’m using Blinq mostly as an online business card. It’s easy to use, and has helped bring a progressive image to my business. The best part is that you can navigate through your information and can easily save the contact info your phone.

I would add a feature that allows users to export the QR Code and add to regular business cards. I did this manually. It has helped to create cards that are reusable, wherein the holder no longer has any use for it after it has been saved into their phone, so they can pass it on to a friend, and so on.

Michelle S.
Executive Support Officer in Australien
Öffentliche Ordnung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

What a great App! Are the days of the business card over?

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I found it and was so impressed I didnt look anywhere else. Local Australian company based in Melbourne, modern look and feel. So easy to use and customise with logo's and colours.
I am going to recommend to my company and to everyone who wants a business card.
I cant wait to travel again, and use my personal card when we get to meet new people.
Environmentally friendly, what more could you ask?

Ease of Use, business card and personal card in one app, both customisable. Free trial so we can experience how to use it. Will save a whole lot of data entry for some poor EAs or Admins, networking has never been easier.

I cant see anything yet, all comms platforms can be added, even a URL for vaccination certificates which is very on point for the moment.

Robin C.
Associate Broker in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best apps for business!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Absolutely love it! Truly makes life so much easier especially at conventions and networking as I don't have 50-100+ cards to type in when returning.

One of the best parts is it allows me to capture the other person's contact info so I can follow up instead of waiting for them to call me.

If there was a way to automatically add the contact info to the person's phone instead of having to scroll down and click on create new contact. Too many times, the person clicks on Done at the top.

Nico E.
Owner/operator in UK
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to set up and use

Kommentare: Happy

Loving the software so far. Was very easy to set up and shared my first contact within minutes

Being able to print physical cards. Possibly NFC communications next?

Managing Director in UK
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

It just works

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Avoids potential transmission of bacteria/virus at this difficult time

In the world of Covid-19, the choice of a business card that I could share without any potential for viral transmission was important to me. Finding Blinq has made this easy and has been useful to get my contact and company information to potential clients. Easy to set up and use!

None. the product was easy to set up and use

Daniel O.
Founder in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The most intuitive and effective way to connect with others

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I was on the brink of ordering business cards for my creative agency until I was fortunate to have stumbled across the Blinq app. No longer do I need to worry about having physical branding, especially when I know that it'll be likely to be revised and updated in the future. Thank you Blinq for solving this problem and saving trees in the process!

I'm always pleasantly surprised at how clean the Blinq interface is, both on the mobile app and desktop, as well as how reliable it is when sharing details with others. I've never had any glitches and it makes the networking/new connection process feel effortless (as it should be). Above all, Blinq has helped me maintain a consistent digital brand presence with clients and my community.

Honestly - I haven't encountered any issues with the software to date. It's been really easy to get started and I haven't needed any additional features, above what I already have :)

Danny C.
Creative Assistant in UK
Medienproduktion, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great all round!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Layout of digital card on iphone and the quick and easy save contact option

Can’t find anything wrong with the software

Mel V.
Performing Artist & Skater Girl in Australien
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Great product, friendly biz

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: So far so good. Staff are friendly, product great and easy to use!

Easy to use and set up. User friendly and great assistance if needed.

Pricing confusing (US or AUD?) Different in app vs website and currency not visible.

Braydon B.
Magician/ Entertainer in Australien
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Blinq Review

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The overall simplicity of the product is unlike anything I’ve ever seen

Nothing that I can think of! It’s easy to use, and a whole new approach to exchanging information

Lucas K.
Magician in Australien
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Blinq, it’s like magic

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The easiest of use and convenience of only needing to carry around one card is unmatched

It would be nice to also be able to incorporate links to social media

Giles P.
Video Producer in Australien

Great product!

5 letzten Monat Neu

The Blinq app is super easy to set up and has impressed prospective clients

The aesthetics of the user interface could be expanded to give more options

Ana V.
Co owner in USA
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Blinq Review

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: once ot started working it has been good

it is easy to share my contact info my phone and email

At first it was hard to connect but once i did it was ok

Abigail P.
E-commerce Managee in Australien
Kosmetik, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great solution to our business card needs!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Impressive for networking and better for the environment. Love having a sustainable option.

Nothing apart from sometimes takes longer for old phone models to recognise

Amelia C.
Communications Specialist in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product!

5 letzten Monat Neu

I love how easy Blinq is to use! It’s been super helpful in networking.

Nothing at the moment. I think it’s a great product.

James D.
Podcast Producer in UK
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Top Notch 10/10

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It helps me to get my name out there, which is exactly what I need as a new business.

It's extremely easy to use and works perfectly with my business.

I would say the product meets all of my expectations