Über Mighty Pro

With Mighty Pro, you can put your brand in the Apple App and Google Play App stores without expensive, slow custom development.

Erfahre mehr über Mighty Pro

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Mighty Pro

5,0

Mighty Pro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 11 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Alternativen für Mighty Pro

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Mighty Pro bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Kristen ".
Kristen ".

Blessings with Mighty Pro

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Deafhood Yoga is able to offer our courses and community in one place on our App. This makes access to our students personal yoga practice much easier. Since our recent soft launch of the App, students have been raving over how much they love this! This motivates us to do and offer more here.

Easy. Smooth. Simple. Able to create our own spiritual feel. Safe. Easy to put together.

Our community is Deaf and uses sign language therefore we rely more on communicating through video features. Mighty Pro is aware of this and continues to work on making this possible which is much appreciated.

Carolyn G.
Volée Team Manager in USA
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Mighty Pro is a community builders dream come true

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I really enjoy having the ability to provide a space for our team to connect and build relationships. From the Groups and Courses to Topics to the design options within an Article, the Mighty Pro option gives me the ability to really make the space everything I need and more. I love how we can provide everything from content to connection on this platform.

As someone who manages a larger size community group, I love that this software has a smaller group option. This allows our members to connect with local teammates or those who have common interests.

The platform as come along way since we first began, but if I were to wish for anything it would be more video and closed caption capabilities.

Joy B.
CEO & Founder in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great place for community!

I appreciate being able to have a singular place where members of our community can gather for workshops, events, and just to chat with one another. It serves as a great landing space for the multiple parts of our business. I also love that the branding is able to be modified so that it is consistent with our overall branding.

I wish there was an option to opt out of personal messages. I also find that the groups inside the larger network are sometimes difficult to navigate and there is a bit of a learning curve when new members enter our community.

Kristine S.
Founder and CEO in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Mighty Pro for e-learning and community building

Kommentare: A++. I have a lot of gratitude for the support that the team gives us as we grow our business and community on the Mighty Networks platform.

We launched an online course through another platform and quickly realized that the lack of community was a big miss for our customers. We moved our course over to Mighty Pro and was able to not only launch the course quickly on the platform but our investment came with a beautiful, custom, branded app that we launched in the App Store with Mighty Networks support in a matter of weeks. It was seamless and the team was off the charts helpful with addressing our needs and nailing the look and feel of our brand.

We launched very quick but then realized Mighty Networks had limitations to what we could charge for our course. This was something that the customer success team addressed immediately for us and within a matter of weeks they had a software update that allowed us to increase our course pricing. Their personalized customer service was amazing as we were launching and the fact that the listened to our needs and then there was an update shortly after that addressed them was incredible.

Steph C.
Group CEO in UK

Good marketing investment

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great investment. Royally saves us 40k per year in marketing costs we don't need to spend.

Mighty Networks means we can spend radically less on marketing. We are able to do engagement, account management and recruitment all in one place.

The user experience is outdatednow but there is about to be a major upgrade.

David S.
David S.
CIO in USA

Mighty Pro is our Superhero

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Progressive relationship, they are so invested in us. Very impressed with their commitment and reliability.

Ease of building content, courses, all that. Also convenient for our customers accessing their account and courses both on web and mobile platforms.

Nada really! Cannot think of least liked items.

Adam W.
Adam W.
SVP of Community in USA

Easy to use, powerful community management software

Kommentare: We had talked about community for years, and Mighty Pros helped us get up and running very quickly, with a product we are proud of. The feedback from the community members has been great. The customer service as truly been exceptional.

I most like how easy it is to set up and manage the content. I also like how my community has it's own dedicated place and look and feel. Secondarily I appreciate how well they guide the "set up" through their on-boarding. it got the community off to a great start.

I wish member management was more sophisticated. I believe they are working on this. For many this may not matter, but for me: 1. The ability to integrate membership with my CRM 2. The ability to add notes / edit each of my members in the database I as I learn new information are important.

Danielle B.
Research Associate in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Community Platform We've Tried

Beautiful design, incredibly easy to use, fantastic and responsive customer support, allowed us to migrate our courses over so that we could have our community + courses all in one place

Just waiting for them to create their own internal quizzes for courses!

Darren W.
CEO in Australien
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Community Platform

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Mighty Pro is the most professional, smart, and supportive partner I have ever worked with. I would highly recommend Mighty Pro!

Easy to use, always adding updates to meet user needs.

Needs native capability video for all members - which is coming in 2022

Tristan M.
CEO in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent community, education and events solution

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The team are extremely responsive and helpful. The company has a great ambition and will continue to innovate and lead in this space.

Totally customisable with MightyPro - and extremely user friendly. Our customers love it

Still some functionality in the pipeline which will make it even better

Janice S.
Agent in USA
Versicherung, Selbstständig

MightyText

Kommentare: I have had no problems with this system. I am able to use it on both my computer and my Ipad!

It is very easy to set up and to use. If there is a problem, the Customer service is superb! There are many different applications you can use with sending out your texts.

It is not compatible with the I phone yt, but they are working on that.