Über ConectoHub

ConectoHub lets you focus manage your work and connect business outcomes with company goals

Erfahre mehr über ConectoHub

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie ConectoHub bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Kiran kumar N.
Kiran kumar N.
Growth Consultant in Indien

A must-to-use OKR tool

Kommentare: ConectoHub is my go-to tool now to track my OKRs and KPIs. It's been a pleasure using this tool to keep my team on track.

Finding a tool that can implement OKRs is a Godsend to me. I've seen tools that can track progress but tracking progress in terms of OKRs is very critical for any company that is focused on growth. ConectoHub makes it easy to keep my entire team on track.

Can't complain much but I would love to see a much more extensive API

vor 2 Monaten

Yay! We're super glad to hear it. We've been working hard on making ConectoHub a great way to implement OKR's and stay on track. For those that aren't familiar, OKR's are a way to measure progress on specific goals. They're a great way to keep teams on track, stay motivated and have some friendly competition. We've been getting some great feedback from our users and have some exciting new features coming soon. If you have any other feedback on how we can improve, we'd love to hear it on info@conectohub.com

Junior Software Engineer in Türkei
Computer-Vernetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Issues and OKRs in the same place

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I was looking for a way to connect my workflows and I found this. ConectoHub is an all-in-one OKR and task management platform that connects your Jira issues and workflows with your OKRs and allows you to manage your team's agile workflows in one place. And you know the best part? You get to try out this cutting-edge project management solution at a fraction of the cost compared to similar tools on the market!

It's simple for understanding, work management with OKR standing. We can collabarete with product team by jira integration. It develops team aliegment, motivation and increasing performance.

I am quite satisfied with this product. It solves my problems.

Remco T.
Remco T.
Pursuit Lead in Griechenland
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Getting into OKR

Kommentare: The software has many features, the first impression is good, getting started is a bit hard, it takes a while to get into the flow of the software, bit of a difficult start, and ramp-up might take some time

The software supports many different templates to track your tasks and progress based on several templates. Good design of the software and good use of the colors on a white background and the option to activate the Dark Mode. System offers many different options to track and register the goals / objectives and tasks

Am missing a bit of a getting started guidance, as there are so many options to choose from. also while still in the learning process for OKRs Sometimes you land on (support) pages in the Turkish language, also the demo environment starts first in the Turkish language, so you need to search a bit

Ilker U.
CTO in Türkei

Best PM and OKR tool

Mobile & web application is usefull, intuitive, good ux and I can trace all my colleagues on one screen.

No colors or theme option. Two factor authentication can be good.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi lker, Thank you so much for your great review! We're glad you're enjoying the app so far and we'll pass on your feedback on to the team. We're all about making sure our customers have a great experience and we're just as concerned as you about these issues. Thank you for your suggestion and we'll be sure to look into it. We hope you enjoy using ConectoHub!

Guven A.
CTO in Türkei
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

great for teams

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Compared to its rivals, it's somewhere between Jira and Trello. And most important thing is, it's growing fast. It has "teams" feature - which I like most.

From my side, missing thing is task numbers BUT I saw that it's in the roadmap! And roadmap is grown by users.

Video Editor in Türkei
Medienproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The good for team management

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

In my team all of us using this software because its uses agile scructure. It entegration witg JIRA. User friendly interface is easy use for all team mates.

I think their documentation is less for new users. Maybe they take some videos for new users.

Denizkaan A.
Software Engineer in Türkei

the program that change your routine

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Simple interface, mobile application and easy integration into other environments caused us to use the application. The complexity of the programs we tried to use in the past was wasting our time. In addition, the fact that the product is cheaper compared to its other counterparts has caused this product to be preferred by our company.

Some deficiencies in the documentation caused some intergration and usage problems in the first use. But this can be easily changed.

Kadir P.
Mobile Application Developer in Türkei

Conectohub has useful UX to easy to manage all tasks, subtasks, and projects. Able to easily assign tasks or projects to co-worker and communicate with him in real time.

ConectoHub needs more language options to reach every person all around the world

Hm S.
Producer and Marketing Manager in Bangladesch
Medienproduktion, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best tool for Work and Project Management.

Kommentare: ConectoHub is a complete tool for project and work management. My overall experience is really great because of many reasons. I must say that it offers huge resources. There are all the necessary project templates like CRM, product management, decision tracking board, customer success team and so on that are very functional. I rarely have to customize them.

I mostly like its fantastic and functional project templates, notification management, objectives for the team/company/individual, and customizable dashboard.

In the case of the IT Helpdesk project template, the UI should be a little bit clear.

vor 2 Monaten

That's great to hear! We're glad you enjoy using ConectoHub and we hope you keep enjoying it for many more projects to come. If you ever need any help, we're always here to help. Just reach out to us at support@conectohub.com and we'll be delighted to help any way we can.

Md billal hossain S.
Md billal hossain S.
Founder in Bangladesch
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Now I Can Do More Work

Kommentare: I am not a technical person. But I need a tool to manage my work perfectly to speed up & increase my working hour. All of that, my experience is very good with ConectoHub. Its saved my huge time. I can use it with zero tech knowledge.

- User Interface is very easy. - As a no-technical person, I can manage my task easily. - Time consuming. - Huge extra features than a normal task scheduler.

- I didn't find anything yet. But maybe support is little bit slower.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you, Billal, for your very kind review of ConectoHub. It sounds like the tool is really helpful for you. We greatly appreciate any feedback or suggestions so please feel free to reach out here if there's anything more we can do to help you.

Taylan A.
Entrepreneur in Türkei
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ConectoHub review

Cheap, fast, easy to use, visualization is good

No, it's very easy to connect our project

Oğuzhan Ö.
Student in Türkei
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Agile project management

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

It is so good for project management. Agile statements is usefull for our team.

It is simple to understand but documentation is leak

Burak K.
student in Türkei
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We used connectoHub as a new community and team .We loved and we found thıs product very usefull .

Kommentare: We have IT team our organization and I was one of the team member .We can do good jobs with connectoHUB .It helped.

Futures like planning our duty with time and calander was one of the important thing .Thats why we loved so much.

As a user from Turkey price of the software is little bit high .If the comany do some discounts like our country s they can gain more money with more customer ı guess.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you so much for your review. We're so happy to hear that the team at ConectoHub have been a great help to you and your team. ConnectoHub is a simple and elegant way to plan your team's schedule so hopefully you'll have a great time using it! If there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know via info@connectohub.com - we're always happy to hear from you.

Ankush C.
Ankush C.
Founder in Indien
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy project management with Connectohub

Kommentare: Overall the experience is good. The project is in the early stages but looks promising. If it can create project management reports it will be very powerful.

1. It is easy to set up a project, assign tasks to the team members 2. The Kanban board provides a simple drag and drop process to mark progress 3. The calendar view tells you what is expected and due

1. I would like to see advanced project management features and metrics 2. Integrations with various tools 3. Update via email, SMS, WhatsApp

Yunus Y.
Data Management Consultant in Türkei

good software

It is one of the best tools I use for project management.

there is no problem with this software.

vor 2 Monaten

Glad your experience with ConectoHub has been great so far. If you have any suggestions for us, please let us know at info@conectohub.com