Microsoft Clarity Erfahrungen

Über Microsoft Clarity

Clarity is a free, easy-to-use tool that help you understand how real people actually use your site.

Erfahre mehr über Microsoft Clarity

Great user interface, scroll heat maps are a must.

Bewertungen zu Microsoft Clarity

5,0

Microsoft Clarity hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 23 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Microsoft Clarity bereits verwendet?

Pablo M.
Pablo M.
CMO in Spanien

One of my favorite analytical tools

Kommentare: I use Clarity to optimize my clients' online businesses and make redesign proposals

The filtering functions are very good. They allow me to reach exactly the segment that interests me. Even more so when connecting it with Google Analytics.

Sometimes inconsistencies can occur when evaluating responsive versions of heat maps

Liam F.
Technical SEO in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Brilliant tool, helps me to make data-driven decisions using real-world data.

Kommentare: I use Clarity to improve the user experience of my website(s).

Just a few clicks and Clarity was installed. Once installed, it began to collect data from my website(s) and I was viewing detailed heatmaps and visitor recordings in no time. Clarity enables me to see how users interact with my website(s) and enable me to make data-driven decisions based on real-world data. I like that Clarity is currently under active development and will only get better, I believe what may be missing today could be implemented and available tomorrow. I feel like early adopters really have an opportunity to shape the future of this tool.

I have no negative points to make, the team are active, responsive, and are open to new ideas and integrations.

Jason O.
UI/UX Designer in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Clarity is worth a look

Kommentare: Overall very nicely done!

Heat maps are much better than GA! Love the usability, recordings and features.

A problem I encountered was with viewing a heat map of a url with javascript navigation tabs. Since the url does not change based on what tab is selected, you can only view a heat map of the default tab and no other tabs.

Anand S.
Marketing Associate in Indien

Great alternative for Hotjar!

I used to use hotjar before switching to Clarity. I think it's super easy to use and more responsive compared to Hotjar. I will keep comparing it to Hotjar since I have only experience using the latter. It does everything from tracking, to user behaviour, to heat maps and more. Plus it integrates with Hubspot well which is what we use for marketing.

Nothing much. It's a full package and I think it does tracking and heatmaps very well.

Research Assistant in Deutschland
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Free behaviour analytic tool for the website owner

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The tool is free, easy to use and deploy. It assist in analyzing the behavior of customers interacting with your site. For beginners it is very useful as it doesn't require some extra skills to learn. It help a lot in improving the your website. The visual analytics feedback is a great feature.

Heat map is only available on the default tab. You cannot get demographic info of the users interacting with your site. Lacks tutorial videos

COO in Türkei

Robin Hood of Heatmap tools

Kommentare: I used to work at a startup and one of the things that I noticed about successful startups is that they were able to track the user behavior of their customers. I was always bothered that I couldn't get that information for my own startups. I was always at the mercy of third party companies that charge a fortune. I was really excited when I found Clarity! It's an amazing service that provides heat maps, session recordings, user analytics, and advanced dashboard all in one place. It's helped me track user behavior and make better decisions about design and marketing.
The best part is that Clarity is a free-to-use software

I was using Hotjar and paid too much for session recording feature. Other hand Clarity is a totally free product. Google tag manager integration is lifesaver for me. I can set up Clarity without asking developer team. It's also GDPR compliant and provides an advanced dashboard for analytic overview.

It's a lightweight tool comparing to the competitors. Survey, feedbacks and segmentation features can be added to the product but as I mentioned it's a lightweight product. I think existing features quite satisfied for users who are looking for a simple product to track heatmap and session records.

Vinisha M.
Marketing Manager in Indien
Bau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Microsoft Clarity - Your go to tool for increasing your website conversion rate

Kommentare: Microsoft clarity has been my go to tool to understand customer behavior in detail, derive new insights by looking at the recordings for dead clicks, rage clicks to understand the challenges that the user is facing while navigating the website & how it could be minimized to increase your landing page's relevance & conversion rate. By implementing few changes on the website such as changing content, linking, changing placement of content/registration forms we could decrease our bounce rate & increase our website registrations by over 2x.

Microsoft tool is very easy to integrate with your website, which makes it easy to kickstart & test the application in the first place. It is extremely intuitive & easy to navigate so doesn't take much time to derive valuable insights. One of my most favorite feature is getting first hand view of the actual viewer sessions by looking at the recordings which helps understand what the user is more interested in, the challenges that one is facing while using the website. For e.g. by looking at the recordings for dead-clicks, we made few important changes on the landing pages which helped increase no. of enquiries from our paid Ads by improving user experience. Heatmaps is another handy feature which helped understand which portions of the landing page is my customer finding more relevant & thus help understand user navigation behavior in detail.

customer interests, demography information could be detailed out which will help understand all dimensions of the user in one place

Odell D.
Odell D.
Digital Marketing Strategist in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Microsoft Clarity - The Google Analytics Killer

Kommentare: Overall, I love the tool. It has helped me not only improve my websites but also impress my clients with software like this. Good Job Microsoft

I just love the recordings features. It has given me so much more insight into how customers navigate through my landing pages. This sort of data is not available on analytics and it has helped me improve the user experience of my customers

It is a bit overwhelming if you are unfamiliar with analytics software. There is a learning curve in terms of navigation and how to implement the things you learn

Scott W.
Scott W.
Chief Community Officer in USA
Fotografie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A must have

Kommentare: Clarity has made our team be able to ensure our users have an easier experience when browsing our site, reading documentation or buying a product.

Easy to use, easy to set up and free so the cost is perfect.

Sometimes it's hard to gather historical data when there is a glitch. Also, I wish there was a way to default to 30 days instead of 3 days.

Oras A.
Oras A.
Founder & CEO in UK

Great analysis to understand user behaviour

Kommentare: I've been using clarity for several months now and am quite pleased with it. The recording function is a great feature to understand how users interact with the website and platform.

- Easy to install. - Clear interface. - Video recordings. - Hiding sensitive data.

I would like to get weekly updates by email about performance and top errors.

Sital A.
Dental assistant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: Best user marketing tool on the internet

Great user interface, scroll heat maps are a must

This product is very easy to use I have had no issues using it

CEO in Frankreich
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Free Analytics

I love the integration with Google Tag Manager, it's fast and reliable.

Would like to get an easy way to compare to different timeframes.

Antwort von Microsoft

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks for your review and feedback! We would love to understand more about your suggestion of 'comparing to different timeframes' easier. Feel free to reach out to us at ClarityMS@microsoft.com.

Seun O.
Product Manager in Nigeria

Clarity is the Future of analytics

That it's free. Thereby making Behavioral Analytics accessible to indie hackers.

Very few video tutorials are available. We need more video guides.

Zaaman A.
Radio Producer in UK
Musik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Loved it!

Kommentare: Super easy to use and I cannot imagine it not being a part of my daily business use

Heatmaps are very useful! A simple and easy tool to use

Nothing, great to use! Very easy to implement into my daily work use

Ashok R.
director in UK
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

What I really liked about the product is the ease of use and how easy it was to implement it in the daily running of my business.

Not all users were too keen to start using a new product, but that is just changing people’s habits as it’s very easy to use.

Junwon P.
PM in USA
Internet, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Clarity is a no brainer for startups, SMBs, and personal bloggers.

Clarity has powerful features such session recordings, click heatmaps, and visitor filters. At the same time, it is free for life which no competing products offer.

I don't have any complaints. It'd be great to see similar session recordings.

Chris B.
Business Development Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: I think it's integral to our teams success and is an importance peace to what we do.

It is easy to use and is so impactful with our day to day work.

It does need to be explained in terms of how it will help with our other business processes.

Andreea M.
Senior Conversion Executive in UK

Great Behavioural Analytics Functionality

It has a very detailed filetring menu that helps you spot friction points within the users' journeys on the website without having to watch an endless numeber of session recordings.

If there are chages done to the website, Clarity will not be able to show heatmaps over a longer period of time.

Ben G.
VP Product in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Microsoft Clarity > HotJar

Kommentare: This replaced hotjar and no reason to look back - easier to setup / use, it's free and it gives me info in a more digestable manner than rummaging through GA.

Easy to setup, easy to digest the dashboard, easy to filter down to specific use cases on our websites to identify pages AND it provides data much easier that I usually care about 90% of the time instead of going to Google Analytics.

the heatmap shows ratio of clicks / total clicks instead of clicks on element / unique sessions

Joe J.
Lead Conversion Consultant in UK
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very good product for free

We typically would have used Hotjar for many of the features of Clarity, mostly the heatmaps and session recordings. Clarity offers the same functionality (actually somewhat improved and enriched) for free, which makes it a bit of a no-brainer.

There have been some issues setting up the software on websites that are a Single-Page Application.

Jean L.
Entrepreneur in Frankreich
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Un outil prometteur

Kommentare: C'est un outil complémentaire aux outils de webanalyse classique.

Le tableau de bord est bien pensé et facilite la découverte des points d'amélioration.

Il reste quelques problèmes techniques avec les pop-ups dans les cartes de chaleur et les couleurs de l'analyse du scroll ne s'affichent pas systématiquement.

Sidd G.
Customer Success Manager in USA

Get the benefits of pricey tools, without paying a dime!

Easy to implement, has ALL the main features as compared to fullstory (what we were considering earlier)

Would love to include console logs & network requests

Kajal S.
Director of Business Development in USA
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Love this tool!

Kommentare: From what I know, this is the best user behavior tool I’ve used.

I love the scroll heatmaps - it’s the best.

Nothing right now - it’s been a great product so far.