Über Microsoft Clarity

Clarity ist ein kostenloses, nutzerfreundliches Tool, das dir hilft zu verstehen, wie echte Menschen deine Website tatsächlich nutzen.

Erfahre mehr über Microsoft Clarity

Great user interface, scroll heat maps are a must.

Some menu are a little confusing at the start but with time You can get everything from thee dashboard.

Bewertungen zu Microsoft Clarity

4,9

Microsoft Clarity hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 36 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Microsoft Clarity bereits verwendet?

Pablo
Pablo
CMO in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of my favorite analytical tools

Kommentare: I use Clarity to optimize my clients' online businesses and make redesign proposals

The filtering functions are very good. They allow me to reach exactly the segment that interests me. Even more so when connecting it with Google Analytics.

Sometimes inconsistencies can occur when evaluating responsive versions of heat maps

Md. Tanvir Bin
IT officer in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Clarity's filters make it simple to exclude bounces and non-engaged visitors

Kommentare: I can observe dead clicks, location, operating system, and other details by going further into each recording.
I can define how strongly Clarity should mask text to prevent it from being sent to their server if I am worried about them recording private information.

In accordance with our filters. The scroll heatmap indicates to me the distance that visitors must travel down the website before departing. Increase the timeframe with a simple modification, but doing so for every report is tedious. This allowed me to examine how people were use the website and pinpoint specific problems they were having. Finding out how strong my website is helpful. Website owners can see the visual interactions of people with their site by using heat maps and click maps, which are provided by Microsoft Clarity. For website owners trying to enhance user experience and increase conversions, Microsoft Clarity is an effective tool because of these capabilities.

Not really noteworthy; it's a fantastic tool with a few basic features, but its main value lies in how effectively it records sessions.

Jason
UI/UX Designer in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Clarity is worth a look

Kommentare: Overall very nicely done!

Heat maps are much better than GA! Love the usability, recordings and features.

A problem I encountered was with viewing a heat map of a url with javascript navigation tabs. Since the url does not change based on what tab is selected, you can only view a heat map of the default tab and no other tabs.

Ripon
IT Executive in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

It helps website me to measure user engagement and performance on our websites.

Kommentare: Microsoft Clarity measures user engagement and provides metrics such as session duration, bounce rate, pageviews, and more.

The setup process is straightforward, and the interface is intuitive and easy to use.Microsoft Clarity provides detailed data about user activity and engagement, such as which pages they view, how long they stay on each page, and what they do when they leave the site.Heat maps show you where visitors are clicking on your website and can help you identify areas that need improvement.

Microsoft Clarity only offers basic analytics, and doesn’t offer advanced features such as A/B testing or e-commerce trackingMicrosoft Clarity doesn’t offer much in the way of customization, so you’re limited to the default reports and settings.Microsoft Clarity doesn’t integrate with other analytics tools, so you won’t be able to take advantage of the full range of features.

Atour
Analyst in USA
Forschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

This is a great improvement to the UX testing toolkit.

Kommentare: Clarity is not only simple to set up, but it also works with Google Analytics.

I have several alternatives from Clarity to add the tracking code to our website, including manual installation or installation through external systems like Google Tag Manager.It's really free to download and utilize Microsoft Clarity! Using our Microsoft, Google, or Facebook account, I must first log in to Microsoft Clarity before I can proceed. The tracking code may then be added to our website and I can start a new project from there. I should have data populating in our Clarity account two hours later!

While Microsoft does offer some useful online instructions to get Clarity up and running, when we first began the setup process, the documentation lacked comprehensive instructions for using Google Analytic.Using a shared login can cause login ambiguity.

Liam
Technical SEO in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Brilliant tool, helps me to make data-driven decisions using real-world data.

Kommentare: I use Clarity to improve the user experience of my website(s).

Just a few clicks and Clarity was installed. Once installed, it began to collect data from my website(s) and I was viewing detailed heatmaps and visitor recordings in no time. Clarity enables me to see how users interact with my website(s) and enable me to make data-driven decisions based on real-world data. I like that Clarity is currently under active development and will only get better, I believe what may be missing today could be implemented and available tomorrow. I feel like early adopters really have an opportunity to shape the future of this tool.

I have no negative points to make, the team are active, responsive, and are open to new ideas and integrations.

Shivam
Marketng Executive in Indien
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ultimate tool for heatmaps and User behaviour

Kommentare: Overall Microsoft clarity is must have tool for lead generations as you can understand the user flow, where they are clicking which links are working or not. And best part all these things are free of cost.

The best thing about this software is it's absolutely FREE and providing all the analytics report and metrics what other paid website are charging. It's best for user behaviour analysis and metrics.

Nothing as such. IT's free and providing all the solutions that we required. One thing I'm missing sometimes data takes time to update.

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Robin Hood of Heatmap tools

Kommentare: I used to work at a startup and one of the things that I noticed about successful startups is that they were able to track the user behavior of their customers. I was always bothered that I couldn't get that information for my own startups. I was always at the mercy of third party companies that charge a fortune. I was really excited when I found Clarity! It's an amazing service that provides heat maps, session recordings, user analytics, and advanced dashboard all in one place. It's helped me track user behavior and make better decisions about design and marketing.
The best part is that Clarity is a free-to-use software

I was using Hotjar and paid too much for session recording feature. Other hand Clarity is a totally free product. Google tag manager integration is lifesaver for me. I can set up Clarity without asking developer team. It's also GDPR compliant and provides an advanced dashboard for analytic overview.

It's a lightweight tool comparing to the competitors. Survey, feedbacks and segmentation features can be added to the product but as I mentioned it's a lightweight product. I think existing features quite satisfied for users who are looking for a simple product to track heatmap and session records.

Amy
Amy
IT Director in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It is hard to beat free, but Clarity is certainly doing well

Kommentare: The setup process felt incredibly simple, one or two questions, and the website showed the integration code, and data started arriving far quicker than estimated. The heatmaps and user recordings are a fantastic anonymous insight into how users are interacting.

First of all, it's free, which is fantastic when competing with the like of Google Analytics. It was very easy to set up and data started appearing faster than expected.

It feels like there's less data, but at the same time, it feels like I'm not missing much. In GA there is a vast amount of data, but it's rare that we ever drill into it. We care more on a daily basis, about user engagement and activity than we do about the really fine grained metrics. It is missing a couple of important features, but its hard to say if it'll handle it anyway, such as the domain name for a website. If the site has multiple domain names, will it allow them to be recorded under the same property, there's only one option for the domain name. I will need to test this.

Karan
Creative Consultant in Kanada

It's a NEED

This tool was suggested to me by my friend, I never bothered to research about any other alternatives because this was easy to setup, it did the job and if I am going to use a tool to measure my website, I am more comfortable trusting Google (GA) and Microsoft (Clarity) than a startup I have never heard of.

Sometimes the recordings are off, the session duration doesn't sync with the actual recording. I experience this issue 2/10 times.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

"Microsoft Clarity Review: An In-Depth Look at the User Experience Analytics Platform"

Kommentare: "Overall, Microsoft Clarity is a valuable tool for tracking and analyzing user behavior on my website. However, the interface can be complex and there's a delay in data processing. A good option for UX optimization, but with limitations."

"The ability to track and analyze user behavior on my website with Microsoft Clarity helps me identify areas for improvement and optimize the user experience.""The heatmap and session replay features allow me to see how users interact with my website, providing valuable insights into user engagement and conversion.""The integration of Microsoft Clarity with other analytics tools such as Google Analytics allows me to easily connect and analyze data across platforms.""The ability to track metrics such as session duration, bounce rate, and conversion rate gives me a clear understanding of my website's performance and helps me make data-driven decisions"

" Microsoft Clarity's user interface can be complex and difficult to navigate for new users, making it challenging to fully utilize all the features and capabilities of the platform."" The data processing delay and limited historical data availability can make it difficult to get real-time insights and track long-term trends on the website performance."

Ahmed Samy
Ahmed Samy
Digital Marketing Consultant in Ägypten
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best free tool for website heatmaps and session recording

I think it's the best choice for small businesses that have a website or E-store as the tool is totally free. it's very easy to set it up on your website via Google tag manager, and it's also very easy to use whether for session recording, scroll maps, or heat maps.

In my opinion this free tool doesn't require any further improvement as it offers all features that webmasters use to measure the efficiency of the website UX.

Sital
Dental assistant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: Best user marketing tool on the internet

Great user interface, scroll heat maps are a must

This product is very easy to use I have had no issues using it

Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Free Analytics

I love the integration with Google Tag Manager, it's fast and reliable.

Would like to get an easy way to compare to different timeframes.

Antwort von Microsoft

Thanks for your review and feedback! We would love to understand more about your suggestion of 'comparing to different timeframes' easier. Feel free to reach out to us at ClarityMS@microsoft.com.

Vinisha
Marketing Manager in Indien
Bau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Microsoft Clarity - Your go to tool for increasing your website conversion rate

Kommentare: Microsoft clarity has been my go to tool to understand customer behavior in detail, derive new insights by looking at the recordings for dead clicks, rage clicks to understand the challenges that the user is facing while navigating the website & how it could be minimized to increase your landing page's relevance & conversion rate. By implementing few changes on the website such as changing content, linking, changing placement of content/registration forms we could decrease our bounce rate & increase our website registrations by over 2x.

Microsoft tool is very easy to integrate with your website, which makes it easy to kickstart & test the application in the first place. It is extremely intuitive & easy to navigate so doesn't take much time to derive valuable insights. One of my most favorite feature is getting first hand view of the actual viewer sessions by looking at the recordings which helps understand what the user is more interested in, the challenges that one is facing while using the website. For e.g. by looking at the recordings for dead-clicks, we made few important changes on the landing pages which helped increase no. of enquiries from our paid Ads by improving user experience. Heatmaps is another handy feature which helped understand which portions of the landing page is my customer finding more relevant & thus help understand user navigation behavior in detail.

customer interests, demography information could be detailed out which will help understand all dimensions of the user in one place

Odell
Odell
Digital Marketing Strategist in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Microsoft Clarity - The Google Analytics Killer

Kommentare: Overall, I love the tool. It has helped me not only improve my websites but also impress my clients with software like this. Good Job Microsoft

I just love the recordings features. It has given me so much more insight into how customers navigate through my landing pages. This sort of data is not available on analytics and it has helped me improve the user experience of my customers

It is a bit overwhelming if you are unfamiliar with analytics software. There is a learning curve in terms of navigation and how to implement the things you learn

Seun
Product Manager in Nigeria
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Clarity is the Future of analytics

That it's free. Thereby making Behavioral Analytics accessible to indie hackers.

Very few video tutorials are available. We need more video guides.

Scott
Scott
Chief Community Officer in USA
Fotografie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A must have

Kommentare: Clarity has made our team be able to ensure our users have an easier experience when browsing our site, reading documentation or buying a product.

Easy to use, easy to set up and free so the cost is perfect.

Sometimes it's hard to gather historical data when there is a glitch. Also, I wish there was a way to default to 30 days instead of 3 days.

Alfredo
Alfredo
CTO - Tech lead in Italien
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The tool for everyone that has a website

Is super easy to start with it because You can use the already Google tag so everything will setup automatically, and it very easy to do so

manorama
Digital Marketing Manager in Indien
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best to map the customer journey

Kommentare: A very good and satisfying experience of using the platform.

Great Platform to understand user behavior Provides understanding in the the UX/ UI of a website Ease of use Heatmaps

Understanding the platform takes a bit time

Zaaman
Radio Producer in UK
Musik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Loved it!

Kommentare: Super easy to use and I cannot imagine it not being a part of my daily business use

Heatmaps are very useful! A simple and easy tool to use

Nothing, great to use! Very easy to implement into my daily work use

Oras
Oras
Founder & CEO in UK
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great analysis to understand user behaviour

Kommentare: I've been using clarity for several months now and am quite pleased with it. The recording function is a great feature to understand how users interact with the website and platform.

- Easy to install. - Clear interface. - Video recordings. - Hiding sensitive data.

I would like to get weekly updates by email about performance and top errors.

Ashok
director in UK
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

What I really liked about the product is the ease of use and how easy it was to implement it in the daily running of my business.

Not all users were too keen to start using a new product, but that is just changing people’s habits as it’s very easy to use.

Junwon
PM in USA
Internet, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Clarity is a no brainer for startups, SMBs, and personal bloggers.

Clarity has powerful features such session recordings, click heatmaps, and visitor filters. At the same time, it is free for life which no competing products offer.

I don't have any complaints. It'd be great to see similar session recordings.

Anand
Marketing Associate in Indien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great alternative for Hotjar!

I used to use hotjar before switching to Clarity. I think it's super easy to use and more responsive compared to Hotjar. I will keep comparing it to Hotjar since I have only experience using the latter. It does everything from tracking, to user behaviour, to heat maps and more. Plus it integrates with Hubspot well which is what we use for marketing.

Nothing much. It's a full package and I think it does tracking and heatmaps very well.