Über Planado

Planado is a field service management solution that helps businesses manage tasks, resource planning, scheduling, routing, and more.

Erfahre mehr über Planado

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Planado

5,0

Planado hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Planado bereits verwendet?

Vlad T.
Vlad T.
Co-founder in USA
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Really good tool for field services

Kommentare: Planado allows us to improve communication with customers, streamline the work of field workers and save time on tasks. We're very excited to use it

I like that I can conveniently track workers, keep automatic reports and, most valuable to me, notify the client when a specialist arrives, which saves a lot of time for our entire team.

It's pretty simple to use and the first tool I have used like this, so I am happy so far.

Alex L.
Alex L.
CEO in USA
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to boost your field service!

Kommentare: We do have not that big field part in our business. But it is still important as it helps to establish good relationships with our b2b customers. So, all work that is done in the field should be of high-quality, and Planado very much helps us to achieve great results here.

Checklists and flexible schedules are perfect. These features help us to maintain high quality of the work, and avoid lost revenues due to cancelled appointments. We can adapt rapidly and re-route our employees.

For the integrations part I'd expect deeper bundling with the US-based accounting solutions like QuickBooks.