Filtern nach:

Sridhar P.
owner in Indien

Amazing Graphic Design Platform

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It's really awesome and excellent. I was able to create Branding images very easily without any external help.

It's an excellent graphic design platform. UX/UI is really awesome and Simple. I am very much satisfied with its features and capabilities. The speed at which it is working is also very good. Loads of awesome templates are available for use. Best of all it is FREE for now.

Mockups are not available. Hope to see them soon. I can't find any other thing I dislike at this point in time.

Antwort von Ideaonce

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Sridhar, Thank you for the the review. We really appreciate your time. You will see mockups very soon!

Renu R.
Social Media Manager in Indien

An excellent online graphic designing tool

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It's been a wonderful experience using IdeaOnce. It is relatively easy to use with more features to use. You don't have to nudge out this software for external services.

There are many interesting features though. But Quotes, Image Mask, Split image, Remove Background and Shadow are some of the features which I find unique and very useful.

There should be something for video editing as well. I am eagerly waiting IdeaOnce to step on this. Would love to use video editing feature as well.

Antwort von Ideaonce

letzten Monat

Thank you, we appreciate your time to write this feedback for us. that is really motivating