Über Formaloo

Dein Betriebssystem für Unternehmensdaten: Erfasse, organisiere und verstehe deine Daten.

Erfahre mehr über Formaloo

The customization options are also fantastic, allowing me to brand my forms and apps with my own logo and colors. Formaloo's customer support is also top-notch.

I am not sure if Formaloo integrates with Sendfox or TidyCal (calendar) yet.

Bewertungen zu Formaloo

Formaloo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 189 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Formaloo bereits verwendet?

Design, Selbstständig

Ein SaaS mit sehr viel potential mit leider noch sehr vielen Kinderkrankheiten

Kommentare: Viel Ideenreichtum doch noch nicht ausgereift genug.

Das Team ist motiviert und verbessert die Software. Die neue Version liegt in Beta vor und sieht bereits viel besser als die aktuelle aus.

Es ist zu kompliziert und undurchschaubar, was wann wie gemacht werden soll. Die Tutorials sehen einfach aus, bis man es selber nachbauen möchte.

Alfredo
Alfredo
Content creator and tutor in Mexiko
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent form builder, packed with useful features

Kommentare: I am happy with the software, I like the flexibility to be able to insert it anywhere and the large number of options it offers and it continues to grow. The support team is very responsive and they help you a lot with questions. It seems to me that it can become a pretty solid option for creating forms in a very short time. I think I will use it more and more over other options.

It has many very useful options when creating forms: - What I like the most is the large number of templates it has, they help you a lot to work faster and at times when you are not sure what fields you should add to your form. - It has a plugin for wordpress, but it also has options to share with a link, or embed in any type of site. - The editor is has the option of drag and drop, which makes it easy to use. - Allows the reception of files and has space for storage - It has options to perform calculations with the data captured by the user, it even helps you to make quotes - If-then options, which allows showing or hiding questions depending on what the user is capturing - Accept online payments - Has built-in anti-spam option - I love the one that allows you to advance to the next question by pressing Enter

I like it and it has a lot of potential, but it seems to me that it needs to polish some issues, however it seems to me that they are on the right track. What can be improved: - More options to customize the fields - Sometimes it takes too long to load the form, this should definitely improve. - That allows you to have custom domains (I know it's on your roadmap) - It has options for quizzes, but for my requirements, I need the one that can put time to each question - It lacks multilanguage options in the interface (also in the roadmap).

Erik
Erik
Executive Director in Spanien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Impressive, affordable Type**** killer.

Kommentare: We use Formaloo for event registrations, internship applications, guest interview questionnaires, awards applications, course registration documentation verification, and customer support.

Ease of use, folders for projects, as easy to use for forms as Canv* is for image editing. Coming from Type**** the transition was extremely easy. The functionality is basically the same, but the forms are much easier to create in Formaloo, especially any forms that require advanced logic or payment, which are a pain to do in the other system. Formaloo makes them really easy.

Account dashboard could use some cleaning up but it's not bad. All the form functionality is where I expect it and there is nothing missing in terms of creating forms.

Haj
CEO in Philippinen
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I've never met a team and a product that exhausted my patience like this!

Kommentare: It was promising at the beginning allowing me to hope this will help our business take a leap forward but instead this has frustrated us to no ends.

This is undoubtedly a powerful software but only and I mean ONLY when it works. The potential is there but the execution and the required support aren't there yet.

The most frustrating experience I have here in Appsumo! The software is definitely impressive and has a lot of potential, but I would caution to only invest in it if this ISN'T a critical piece of your business operations.My Experience: 1. I recently began using Formaloo with high expectations of its ability to create powerful and useful forms. I was excited by its vast array of features and options and thought I had stumbled across a great tool. However, my excitement was short-lived as I began creating my forms. Almost every form I created had an unforeseen bug or issue. I can't even publish or use my forms because it's unusable to anyone using it. I believe the product is potentially great, but the unreliability of the forms I created leads me to suggest that Formaloo is best avoided until its buggy issues can be resolved.2. I have had the misfortune of dealing with this company's customer service, and it has been an absolute nightmare. Their support system is completely disorganized and they are completely unsympathetic to their customers who are trying to get their issues resolved. The response time is also laughable at best. It's clear to me that this company does not value its customers or their time, and I would not recommend you rely on them to solve your issues.3. At 4 attempts out of 4, you've reached a familiar yet exasperating place - you've created 4 Formaloo using the platform and all 4 have considerable bugs. You wonder why you even bother. You've paid

Munib
Senior Data Analyst in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect & easiest solution to create custom CRM

Many templates to get started from with various use cases. The customer support is excellent. They respond right away and answer all your questions. They even send you video responses to show you how to fix whatever issue you are having and even offer different solutions.

There are still some bugs that need to be addressed but as soon as you contact support about the bug, they address it right away.

Yanek
Yanek
Partner in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Combo Form & Low Code App Builder

Kommentare: Overall it is the best go to form builder/low code app. You can even build a chat bot. Its is hard to beat this value.

Formaloo has alot of features and functionalities that they do not try to hide behind enhanced paywalls. Webhooks and API access has been available for a while. As a form builder, it lets you accept payments, signatures, and files. There's little missing.

Some of the more advanced portions of building out a dashboard for from your forms could be streamlined. I do follow their YouTube channel to help alleviate this issue.

Marketing Consultant in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Brilliant tool that I have been highly recommending!

Kommentare: With Formaloo, I now have an easy to use too to ticks pretty much all the boxes. The team are so nice to chat with and are always happy to help if I have any questions. It's also great to see that their roadmap is lead by us, their community! (I'm rooting for progressive forms atm, go upvote it 😉). The styling is really easy too as is the integrations that I need such as Mailerlite.

Before I purchased Formaloo (and got some of my clients to also), I was struggling to find an affordable surveying tool with simple navigation that could also provide the features I needed. It was so frustrating building out a a large questionnaire to get to the end and realise that it was going to cost £66 a month, or that embedding it looked terrible on my websites popup, along with other things.

A few basic things are missing like a couple of styling options, but its a new tool and they are adding these in very soon to make it even better.

Philip
Philip
Founder in Deutschland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Solid typeform alternative + promising live survey features

Kommentare: Great experience so far (like described above)

I am a WordPress user, so my previous experience was limited to WordPress formbuilder Plugins and Google Forms. I never was quite happy with the Wordpress Plugins I tried. With Formaloo I am actually satisfied though. I don't use their WordPress Plugin but embed it through their Iframe which works quite well. Many times, I link to the standalone forms, too. So, there is a solid amount of flexibility for different usecases. I like that. The mobile App is something nice to have, too. The functions of the form itself including statistics are more or less the same as compared to the competition. All I need for the moment.

I like the idea of the presentation mode - however, they need to add the possibility to access the survey with a specific QR code (similar to how kahoot and ngage.ai's presentation mode work). During presenting, there is no time to send a link to participants. Thus, as long there is no QR code for them to click on, I won't really use this feature.

Eni Lea
Operations specialist in Kroatien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

User-friendly tool for sharing personalized forms

Kommentare: Great!

Very user friendly, tailorable to exact individual needs, easily attainable and safely stored data

Sometimes when changing inputs, it takes time to redo databases in proper order

Artistic Director in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

There is always a new option to get a better result, Formaloo is not the exception

Kommentare: I have to say that overall we are satisfied with the product and are looking forward to what the future has to bring. We are now exploring the avenue of developing our own no code platforms which is something we had not considered in the past.

The easy flow to generate anything! We started with some data capture forms, transitioned into quizzes and are currently looking into developing a no code solution for faith-based online ministry management.

Like with any starting organizations, there are growing pains, I believe there is room for improvement in their support side. I am not going to say they are terrible but there is certainly room for things to fall through the cracks.

Joe
Joe
Professional Photographer / Educator in USA
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy To Use With Great Customer Service

Kommentare: So far it has been great. I emailed some questions on a Friday evening after signing up and woke up the next morning with answers in my inbox.

It is easy and intuitive. This is a full-featured form software that is easy to understand and implement. I have quite a few forms on my website on both the front end and back end and it was a quick and easy set-up.

Just one. I would like a conditional redirect that occurs "on select" instead of waiting for the form to submit. But this is a young company with a great roadmap, so I expect to see that sooner than later.

Vanita
Realtor in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Really Great Product For Many Uses

Kommentare: Overall, it was good. I plan to use more with my real estate business to help may filling out questionnaires easier for my clients.

I like the templates and the ease of use. I used it first for a 3-part ministry event and It has worked very well. It also saved me a lot of time in making sure materials went to the correct registrants.

I duplicated one of the forms I already made and used. Formaloo also duplicated the responses and all of the data, which was a pain because I changed some of the form questions. It would be good to give an option of duplicating "just the form" or "the form and its responses/contents". This was my first time using this feature so now I know it's best to duplicate a form I already made before I sent it to my audience, so that there are no responses. I am not sure if Formaloo integrates with Sendfox or TidyCal (calendar) yet. If so, that is a plus.

Oleg
CEO & Co-founder in Ukraine
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helpful and easy to use for building custom tools like CRMs and dashboards

Kommentare: Awesome. They publish new features every month which make it more useful every time

It has made it very easy for us to build tools to collect information from our customers and work on it and analyze it

More views can be added to the tools we have

E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Feature packed and easy to use form builder

The form templates provided are pretty easy to reuse and optimizable for the preferred use cases. I like that there is an option to customize the form url with cname. The UI is easy to use, I was able to get started with making forms easily when I first started using it. I have got stripe payments via the form, it generates an order id for payment. You can customize in setting to send notification mail or not and can choose mail where you will receive responses. The look and feel of the forms are pretty modern and if you use the tool well you can create very impressive and beautiful forms. I like that they provide different options on how you can embed the form on your website.

There are many editing options but I observed that on average if a form is big and has many data options/questions it loads slow, like over 5 seconds sometimes. I really hope they resolve this asap. Adding a high definition background image for a form is possible but it makes your form load time very slow. As a suggestion, I hope they add a share form link as a shortcut button under the form dashboard where all forms are listed.

Sinasi
Owner in Australien
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A must purchase product.

Kommentare: Super easy and very helpful customer service.

I have used so many form builders in the past 10 yrs, what you get with this product for the value is ridiculously amazing.

I would love for there to be additional field options in the future.

Tanja
boss in Deutschland
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Nice form builder with a lot more opportunities

I started using Formaloo a long time ago as an alternative to jotform form builder and liked it from the start. But Formaloo does give a lot more opportunities than that including CRM system. I also set up an Eisenhower kind of matrix for open to dos.

In the beginning I missed that I could not import my complete forms from jotform. But now I created even better ones.

Suzanne
Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Fortunate to Have This

Kommentare: Support has been excellent, and the ease of deployment has made this purchase a very good one. I'm looking forward to seeing how many things I can use Formaloo for that I haven't been able to do (or do well) before!

Formaloo is exceptionally easy to deploy, with hardly any need for tutorials. I love how beautiful, versatile, and varied their templates are. I also love that they're integrated with payment processors and allow users to sell physical and digital items, as well as event tickets.

The one thing that's missing for me is direct autoresponder integrations. For such a powerful tool, that was and is a surprise. I don't care for Zapier, although I've found a way to use my free Zapier plan with Formaloo's Google Sheets integration so that I can automate a mind-numbing task I have to perform on a monthly basis. I hope direct email integrations with the major autoresponders come out soon.

Olufemi
GIS Specialist in Nigeria
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Olufemi Oyewole

Kommentare: I've been using Formaloo for our small startup, and it has been a game-changer. The ease of creating stunning forms that are not only visually appealing but also highly functional is a huge plus. It's helped us capture leads, streamline workflows, and even collect payments effortlessly. The mind map feature is fantastic, allowing us to visualize our forms clearly. Formaloo is a must-have for any business looking to up their form game.

capture leads, streamline workflows, and even collect payments effortlessly, and the mind map feature

repeater functionality, updating the wordpress plugin

Vatsal
Vatsal
Assistant Officer in Indien
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simplifying Data Management and Automation

Kommentare: FORMALOO provides a comprehensive solution for data management and automation. Its intuitive interface, along with pre-built templates and customizable forms, makes it accessible to users of varying technical expertise. The platform's powerful data management capabilities, including validation and integration features, streamline data collection and analysis processes.

FORMALOO offers a comprehensive suite of tools and features designed to simplify data management and automate various processes. One of the major advantages of FORMALOO is its user-friendly interface, which makes it easy for both technical and non-technical users to navigate and utilize the platform effectively. The platform provides a wide range of pre-built templates and customizable forms, enabling users to quickly create and deploy data collection forms without the need for extensive coding knowledge.

While FORMALOO offers a robust set of features, there are a few areas that could benefit from improvement. Firstly, the reporting and visualization options, although functional, could be more advanced and customizable. While the platform provides basic data visualization tools, users who require more advanced analytics or sophisticated reporting may find the options limited.

Irshad
Irshad
Social Media Specialist in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid performance tool. Formaloo

Kommentare: It is Incredibly easy to use and intuitive, enabling an immediate and hassle-free initiation tool. The customer support as usual is exceptional, promptly offering valuable assistance and guidance whenever required. What sets Formaloo apart is its impressive capacity for customization and templates are awesome. Within just a week, we efficiently implemented the no-code platform for our forms, a task that would have otherwise taken us several weeks to accomplish independently.

It has different and attractive templates that allow one to make certain software tools. It is extremely user-friendly to get started with. It allows customization which i like the most

While using software initially it seems to look for the features/buttons but once you get started all of the mentioned things are there.Moreover, customer support always likes to help in a better and more promising way.

Sandee
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive Forms Builder

Kommentare: I like having Formaloo to build surveys and application forms to improve the efficiencies in my business and save me time.

I was looking for a way to build forms that didn't involve me knowing code. I found Formaloo and had my first form built within 15 minutes. I find it very intuitive to use the form builder and implement it where I need it on my websites, in social media, and even as a link in my email signature.

I ran into some technical difficulties after I did an upgrade. It didn't want to run on any browser except Safari. Once I got that sorted out, things were fine again.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Form Builder Software with Potential

Love that I can create any forms very easily and quickly. Great software to deploy surveys and record stats and even publish those stats through an "app" using their software on your own website or elsewhere.

The logic and scoring is glitchy, I've had a few forms that have been glitchy and hard to solve even with customer support and its taken weeks to figure it out. Note, one of these forms is very advanced and has taken months and months is still unresolved. The other form is more basic quiz with small error but still not fixed after 3 weeksish.

Nina
Content partnership manager in Italien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Formaloo the start of something great

Kommentare: The overall expierence is very positive

Formaloo is a new product and listens perfectly to their users. Whenever we are missing something, are having trouble using a tool or think something can be more easier, their team takes these notes very serious and implements them often. Never expierenced a better customer service.

There are still some simple things missing that you do need, for example: a survey question with a picture or a minimum amount of words someone needs to reply with.

Jayadeep
Jayadeep
Digital Marketing Trainer in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Formaloo is much more than just a form builder...laden with useful features.

Kommentare: Formaloo has powerful features with potential uses cases that goes much beyond digital marketing. If you manage data of any kind, it can be a real struggle to find a tool that can be useful for multiple use cases. This could be your answer. Their roadmap is promising a lot and if they deliver, this will become a killer application. I hope they deliver. There is also a feel good factor which I am experiencing with the Formaloo team when it comes to their transparency, their actions and their service standards.

It is NOT just a form builder. Look at it as a data management tool. Look at it as your one source of truth. The extensive library of DFY templates is a great starting point for the beginner. I really like the relational aspect of the tool wherein you can basically combine multiple forms and mix and match them to create powerful data engines. It is a function of our imagination.

The load time can be slightly disturbing but I am sure it will improve with time as they work on it as currently, there are a lot of things going on under the hood with powerful features. There are a few missing features as of now and I am waiting for Answer Piping, Table filters and Multiple outcome/success pages.

Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

THE MOST FLEXIBLE FORM BUILDER that Ive been looking for my whole life!

Kommentare: Support is amazing. Fast response and freindly. Fast and adaptive to our needs

Besides all the other bells and whistles of a form builder. Best feature would be lookup fields to other forms and even more exciting its upcoming feature of the field lookup that could directly connect to other databases! Give them a few years it will be very unique. The development team works very fast too! Not to mention custom PDFs and other amazing features coming soon.

At current is just the UI is abit too " all over the place" would be nice if they have a UI upgrade. but of course , important features first! Only thing is that I hope they will be able to deliver as promised. and also find a good way to get recurring revenue plans.