Über Redbox

Marktplatzlösung, mit der Unternehmen White-Label-Online-Shops erstellen, Bestellungen verfolgen und Liefernetzwerke verwalten können.

Erfahre mehr über Redbox

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Redbox

5,0

Redbox hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 8 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Redbox bereits verwendet?

Mark
Co-Owner in UK
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful product, that's easy to use and start a restaurant marketplace

Kommentare: I wanted to set up a food ordering app for our town as lots of restaurants didn't really do takeaway. I thought it might be a difficult process but after speaking with the guys at Redbox it seemed pretty straight forward. Thankfully it was and with the support they provided I got up to speed with the system in a day or two, and then just started adding restaurants. We've not got about 25 restaurants on our Redbox Marketplace and they love it, and customers give us lots of positive feedback about their ordering experience. Love it!

Redbox is just really easy to use. The software, coupled with customer service meant it was very easy to get started and set up a successful marketplace in my area. I can get each restaurant set up on the system, along with their menu and get them live on the app within about 30 minutes meaning I can react quickly once a restaurant has said they'd like to join our app.

Nothing really - it just works and customers love it

sue
Director in UK
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect solution for a busy cafe bar

Kommentare: We needed to find a quick solution during the first lockdown to be able to sustain our business with takeaway orders and ensure our customers felt safe and secure with an online ordering system to reduce the need for person to person interaction. We were able to get up and running quickly, the service from the team was excellent and we received all the training we needed.

The set up was really easy and the software is extremely reliable which for us was very important - adding or removing products, updates is super simple. The reports are also clear and accurate. I really like also how we can have it branded to our business, it feels tailored to our business and easier for our customers to find us and feel confident when making transactions with us.

I don't have anything to report, the team behind ~Red Box are very helpful and the integration with our systems was seamless.

ian
Director in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate

Good and Bad

Kommentare: Its been ok, nice helpful people, good system and could be better but all systems can improve.

I like the way it adds up and includes the vat, its good that its all calculated for payouts during the week. I think there could be better additions as if you refund £10 you dont seem to take the payments to Redbox off the outlet so really if there is a refund we as the user pay for redbox.

I think the terminals leave a lot to be desired, i wanted to ramp up this business in a different way to others but we lost confidence in the terminals closing down, losing volume, needing to be re booted.

Joel
Head chef owner in UK

Joel’s chicken

Been able add all the specifics for the menu is helpful and the pre ordering is also handy so we can plan ahead for ordering etc. It was easy to set up and integrates well with the terminal.

It can be a bit confusing and difficult to navigate at times especially with someone thats not involved in software.

Jack
Director in UK

Fantastic Developers - Always communicate

The software is so easy to use. It’s easy for restaurants to engage with the software and make live changes to there menu. The app Redbox designed is easy to use, easy on the eye and simple compared to other apps in the market.

Having bespoke features of the app or features that you can add to your app. I’m sure the guys are working this already.

Isabella
Product specialist in UK
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Looks great & easy to use

Kommentare: I didn’t think setting up an online marketplace could be this straight forward!

Easy set-up and management in the back-end, and a fantastic user-friendly front end system for the customer. Being able to get targeted messaging out to our customers via the Redbox marketing features will be and added bonus!

I can’t think of any negatives as of yet.

Jay
Owner in UK
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Love it

The software is easy to use for both myself and my restaurants

Not a lot of integrations as of yet with limits what you can do with the software.

Chiffon
Marketer in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Online Ordering with Redbox

Kommentare: My overall experience of Redbox had been a fairly good one. Benefits I have realized with using Redbox is smoother management of viewership. The Redbox product is very efficient for the most part.

Ordering features were most impactful. Product is easy to use. Integration was rather simple as well with existing platform.

Features I feel could be improved are the drop down menus for searching movie titles. This aspect of compiling movie titles can make integration a little difficult. Other than that it would be awesome if their were a way to highlight titles of movies.