Über LinkedIn Recruiter

Webbasierte Rekrutierungslösung, die Unternehmen dabei unterstützt, Bewerbende einzustellen und Einblicke in die aktive Community von LinkedIn zu erhalten.

Erfahre mehr über LinkedIn Recruiter

Easy to use to find and message passive candidates.

At the same time, the price is up quite a bit and if you response rate gets below a threshold, they suspend your bulk emailing.

Bewertungen zu LinkedIn Recruiter

LinkedIn Recruiter hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 90 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du LinkedIn Recruiter bereits verwendet?

Abhishek
Abhishek
Associate Consultant in Indien
Marktforschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best platform for lead generation & market research!

Kommentare: It is a great tool for market research and recruitment. It has helped me a lot in getting a fair understanding of talent from multiple domains in different regions.

Its unique selling proposition is their experience split filter where one can easily set the required/customized experience split while searching for leads. It is really one of a kind tool.

It is very expensive and there is room for addition of new features like average tenure.

Andy
Andy
Director in Argentinien
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

why so expensive?

Kommentare: The time that I had it, I found improvements in my performance when it came to finding suitable candidates for my job opportunities, it also allowed me to grow my network faster than in the standard way. It brings many advantages Vs a free account

It is a very useful tool for those of us who are dedicated to contacting talent with job opportunities, allowing us to squeeze much more a wide network such as LinkedIn. It allows us to search with advanced and improved filters (and prevents us from having to know how to use Booleans), it also allows us to track candidates and published notices, with an organization similar to a simple ATS, together with InMail messages (limited) and with much less hassle to find and add new contacts. This makes the job of recruiters much easier by taking much more advantage of what the network has to offer and reaching more and better candidates in less time.

I think the title says a lot: these advanced functions included in the package called "Recruiter" is very expensive for a freelancer or a self-employed worker, even for SMEs, and in return offers improvements, but they are not congruent with its high price. For example we have a limited amount of InMail messages (30 in Recruiter Lite). An active recruiter can spend these credits in 2 or 3 working days very easily. The other features that it offers helps, but if you already have a large network and you know how to use LinkedIn in an advanced way, it is not so much the difference is little and the money is a lot. For a large company the cost is accurate

Jake
Sr. Recruiter in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good tool but with poor customer service and response rate policies.

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

I like the number of candidates that the tool gives access to.

I received a message saying I was no longer allowed to send mass inmails for 2 weeks because my response rate for a certain period was "12.8%" which is under their 13% threshold. When I checked my response rate for that period, it was 17.2%. I reached out to customer service but customer service hasn't done anything to remedy this.

Zack
Recruiter in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Necessary

It makes a recruiter’s job more strategic and diversified candidate funnels

The website is laggy and sometimes interrupts the work day with crashes.

Lana
Support in Georgien
Buchhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

My opinion

Kommentare: I found my job on LinkedIn Recruiter. it helps me to improve my skills and find relevant workplace

LinkedIn Recruiter is so helpful for candidate and also recruiter. it helps us to find relevant employee

LinkedIn Recruiter have so many users and it's difficult to find relevant employee

Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Linkedin Recruiter with Mercury is a Game Changer

WE use MErcury as an ATS that sits on top of MS Dynamics and having the ease of tracking communications, vacancies and internal communications is time saving.

None that comes to mind. Maybe if there is a bulk add to vacancy but right now is not as important.

Syed
Lead Recruiter in Bangladesch
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

LinkedIn Recruiter - The best solution for Candidates & Clients sourcing!

I can post jobs, contact potential leads, organize pipelines, create projects, find huge number of suitable candidates for a particular role and many mote things can be done with LinkedIn Recruiter.

I'm sure that is nothing least with LinkedIn Recruiter.

Bahar
Senior Recruiter in Griechenland
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

LinkedIn review

Having jobs to assign people to and source from. Inmail no limit in words. Templates to share easily.

Inmails are very limited monthly. It is expensive and we are still limited on how many ppl we can reach.

Marine
Recruitment administrator in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for headhunting

Kommentare: I am using LinkedIn recruiter for our recruitment purpose. Headhunting, finding good potentials candidates and create our pipeline.

Perfect filters for headhunting. It’s very easy to use and to create a good pipeline. It’s also very good because we have the possibility to send message even if you’re not connected with a potential candidate.

It would be better if we could get unlimited messages to be send. I am limited and it’s very difficult because I have to select who I want to message.

panashe
panashe
IT Specialist in Simbabwe
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

#1 Recruiter

LinkedIn Recruiter empowers me with vast candidate access and robust search tools, simplifying my recruitment efforts and enhancing talent acquisition.

LinkedIn Recruiter can be costly for small businesses, and customer support may occasionally lag in response time, warranting budget considerations and patience.

Daniel
Associate Team Lead in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

links you with professionals

Kommentare: I was using linkedin recruiter for almost 4 years its a wonder full software for recruitment.

Its quite easy to find active candidates

Its little expensive for all to accommodate

Kelly
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner in USA
Biotechnologie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Must have product for high-volume recruiting

LinkedIn Recruiter is my go-to product for sourcing and candidate outreach. The main value is the database of candidates in the system. The software is easy enough to figure out how to set up projects and source.

LinkedIn sometimes makes product updates that completely change how you use the system. That's always frustrating. It's expensive. I wish there was not such a big gap in price and functionality between Recruiter and Recruiter Lite. I also wish LinkedIn was more open with other softwares building APIs. LinkedIn is very protective of its data, and that makes building tools on top of LinkedIn difficult.

K Lakshmi
Director - HR in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good platform for Recruiters

Kommentare: Good training, setup of the product. ROI is easy.

A Global reach of candidates for technology and non technology candidates. You can publish jobs for any location and the responses from candidates are instant. Some roles like QA, Sales among others will get a large set of resumes from potential candidates. The best part is you can reach to potential passive candidate's through the portal.

Some the response are very poor for niche technology skills. Very limited applications. Sometime lot of responses are fake specially in USA.

Jolly
Recruiter in USA
Konsumgüter, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Sourcer use of LinkedIN Recruiter

Many professionals network on LI hence it's an ocean of talent. Very useful to validate candidate work history too.

Expensive. Not much options to use templates, revisit old searches etc.

selva
Techical recuiter in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

LinkedIn

Kommentare: very excellent

Its really helpful to recuiter to find out the right ful candidate

we needed more contact tools for the candidate.

Brianna
US Recruitment Manager in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Can’t be a recruiter without it!

Easy to use to find and message passive candidates

Nothing- I have used it in all of my recruiting roles and it is a core piece of software for us

Wendel
Autonomo in Brasilien
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Useful and practical

Kommentare: I created my account more than 1 year ago, since then I've had great satisfaction using the platform, it's like a social network, but with new job opportunities. The platform is fed daily with information and new vacancies, making it a very high possibility of success in the search for a new job.

I had a good experience using the platform, I was able to successfully register my resume, I am satisfied using the platform, it helps me a lot when looking for a new job and to find out about news from my favorite companies.

Depending on the vacancies, some information is restricted. But other than that the app is perfect.

Priscila
Suporte in Brasilien
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

practical and efficient

Kommentare: I use the tool to search for partnership profiles and every time I needed help in hiring service providers, I got access to information that helped with my doubts.

Efficient and complete search resources facilitate the search according to the desired profile, making the tool agile and easy to use.

It would be interesting to have promotional prices for the most demanding accesses.

Misty
Senior recruitment professional in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review for LinkedIn recruiter

Kommentare: Good.

LinkedIn Recruiter enables me to easily find and message candidates.

The user interface and user experience could be improved.

Harshit
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best Recruitment Tool for Hiring Purpose

This seems to be the best tool for hiring purposes and allows the HR of the company to concentrate on selecting the candidates and rest of the work is been done by LinkedIn Recruiter. It is very less cumbersome software and very user friendly to use as well.

There is not support for the LinkedIn recruiter software and also there is no billing invoice generated on the portal.

Len
Hr in USA
Buchhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great recruiting product

Kommentare: Really enjoy it! Get the opportunity to connect with many individuals

The functionalities!! Enjoy the filters provided.

Having to spend a certain amount of money to post positions.

Computer-Hardware, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Search and Link with LinkedIn Recruiter

LinkedIn Recruiter is great for sourcing/recruiting potential candidates for many positions. It offers multiple tools to assist you in your searches as well. You can even add coworkers into your project pipelines to assist on searching as well.

I believe that there should be a feature to remove candidates from a search if they have been reviewed by someone within the same corporation. It would make searching quicker and easier on finding qualifying candidates.

Angelo
Commercial Funding in Brasilien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Awesome for recruiting, but doesn't really translate to other prospecting activities

The filters allow one to find professionals with a very specific set of skills

I think that the pricing does not match the value delivered. Moreover, we tried to implement it also to the commercial funding operation but it doesn't really fit, as the filters are more skill focused than hierarchy/ focused (but that was my personal experience, we tried to use it for a different use case but it didnt work)

Sherquoia
Professional Recruiter II in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

LinkedIn Lite

Being able to contact candidates from all over in any field. I also like the ability to do a Boolean search.

The number of contacts you get was low during the trial. After the trial you aren’t able to contact the candidates that responded.

Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Facilitates and is more efficient for candidate management

Kommentare: Recruitment processes are challenging, but with this LinkedIn feature it becomes something simpler and more effective, as the platform is growing and is a hub that attracts many candidates.

I like the efficiency to attract candidates for the most diverse vacancies and the filter possibilities. Being a great option for candidate management.

I don't like the price. For start-up companies it is not very ideal. For anyone who features, it's worth the investment.