Decent program, but I can't get any assistance or response to my emails.

Bewertet am 18.7.2018
C. S.
Volunteer Coordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It got me stared and experience with managing volunteers, which was great but they fell off with us because they won't return our request for assistance.

Vorteile: Management of volunteers is OK once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy to setup and schedule volunteers.

Nachteile: Lack of assistance. I've been trying to get assistance for more than 4 months now without any response from the help center.
Hoping this review will reach someone at the company and spark them to contact us. There's the possibility that they are no longer operational. I'm currently getting complaints from new users that they can't even sign-up for our program.
For experienced users of the computer, they can figure it out OK, but can be cumbersome for less experienced user (i.e. seniors).

It's not that easy to use, and the customer service is nonexistent.

Bewertet am 13.7.2017
Kathryn M.
Senior Library Assistant
Bibliotheken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: There were a lot of features for being a free service. And there were videos available to watch to learn how to use the features. But some things weren't clear, and some features seemed helpful but I couldn't figure them out.

Nachteile: Their customer service never responded to my multiple requests for information on how to delete an account. To this day I have an account and can't get rid of it.

Very easy to set up and manage volunteers for community service projects.

Bewertet am 19.7.2018
Stacy P.
Counselor

Vorteile: The product is inexpensive and a lot of features for a free service! They have videos to guide you through set-up and it is a breeze to manage your volunteers for projects.

Nachteile: Hard to get ahold of customer support and get questions answered when you have them, but it is a free service!