Best Customer Service I Have Ever Experienced - Also a great product!

Bewertet am 18.5.2016
Jennifer N.
Special Projects
Bau

Vorteile: BlueCamroo is a great product. It is extremely fast and reliable, fun to use, very customizable, and it does way more than we were looking for. We find that we really love the features we didn't even realize we needed. I love the automatic workflow rules, and the task and project management especially. All I was originally looking for was reliable CRM software that would track both companies and contacts and group them together the way we wanted (easier said than done), and this fit the bill perfectly. We had tried to implement other systems in the past, and they couldn't even handle this much. I love the fact that we just log in on a browser, and there is nothing to ever go wrong with the software. Oh, and I like the social-media style interface that makes working in some of the sections seem like checking your FaceBook feed.

Nachteile: Hmmm. That's hard because I like everything. The ONLY halfway annoying thing I've found is that a few of the date fields seem to be in non-american order, and I misread the dates. That being said, I'm sure they would fix it if I complained.