Über Veem

Veem hilft kleinen Unternehmen dabei, Zeit und Geld zu sparen, indem es die Art und Weise vereinfacht, wie sie Zahlungen im In- und Ausland senden und empfangen.

Erfahre mehr über Veem

Bewertungen zu Veem

3,8

Veem hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 42 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Veem bereits verwendet?

Dnyanoba
Dnyanoba
Deputy Manager in Indien
Pharmazeutika, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Veem for all accounting needs

Kommentare: We are enjoying with veem, as it gives a simple way to do for such a complicated things.

Easy and user friendly interface, can accept or make a payment in any currency in any way.We can make an invoices in any currency

Reports templates of billing and invoicing can be better with good diagrams and charts for easy understanding.

Jamie
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig

Great way to pay vendors for free

Kommentare: It was a pain to send checks back and forth with vendors and clients, but now I can pay them directly through Veem with no fees at all. It's the best tool I've found for this purpose.

It is a great way to pay my vendors for free. They just have to get a free account and then I can transfer them money directly. It even integrates with Xero so I don't have to recreate invoices that are already in my accounting software.

Sometimes vendors are nervous about setting up their bank info in a new app, but Veem is really secure and they have nothing to worry about

Antwort von Veem

Hi Jamie, Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. Your feedback helps us improve service for everyone.

Himanshu
SDE in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Using Veem to get my Salary from US

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Nothing it is just doesn't take any cut for payment so it is cheap.

The transaction takes too much time to complete. They can take too much time to process payment this platform has one job and it is so bad that you can't even imagine—the worst platform to use for international transactions. They can delay your transaction for any imaginative reason and even give better support as to why your transaction is stuck

Terry
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Playing the blame game. Payments not delivered.

Kommentare: I have sent over $80k USD through the years, mostly all transactions under $1000. I have had one other issue in the past but it was resolved within a week. To me. It appears they have given up on any customer concerns and are making up for it in volume. No support with an issue regarding money makes this nothing but a gamble.

Easy and convenient to use. Most transactions go smoothly.

I sent a vendor a payment of about $285.00 USD. This was 4 days short of a month ago. Veem claimed it was delivered but the receiving bank has no record. We have provided all documentation requested but "support" has gone silent after saying their partner is looking into the issue.

Tyler
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

VEEM Should Be The Bank

Kommentare: Perfect.

VEEM makes payment processing so easy that I barely think about it. I wish they would implement a full checking product so I never have to log into a traditional bank again.

Why is there not an iPhone app? Mobile works well, but come on! :)

Alan
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great option for small businesses that have typical workflow and occasional need for mass pay

Kommentare: Real game changer on the mass pay of royalties, but also very helpful in week to week.

Mass Pay option is fantastic for royalty payments (we are a record label), but also for week to week regular bill pay workflow. Check option as a way to get a user in the door is helpful. Alternative to wires and wire fees a big plus.

There are times when a transaction gets flagged or held up and it is often hard to anticipate when this will happen.

Nirmal
Director in Indien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Invoicing and Payments made Simple!

Kommentare: The overall experience has been good for basic use cases.

Veem is a one-stop solution if you're looking for invoicing cum payments processing software. It helps you send invoices as well as get paid in your local currency so you don't have to deal with the hassle of bank remittances and all the additional formalities that come with it. I've extensively used Veem to bill one of my clients and the experience has been good. It has all the basic use-cases covered. Although, it's limited in terms of advanced options such as taxation, GST, email customization, payment gateway integrations, etc.

There was an instance when I wanted to attach a couple of documents along with my invoice email and I was surprised to see that Veem doesn't support it at all. I think it's a very common use case where Freelancers bill their clients for additional equipment/software that they've purchased on the client's behalf and want to send the bills for it. There are also no styling/custom branding options in Veem. It also doesn't support popular gateway integrations such as Stripe, PayPal or RazorPay.

Krisztina

I love VEEM

Kommentare: I like it!

easy to use, the platform remembers your preferences

more international support would be great. I have subcontractors in some places that Veem does not yet support

Warren
General Manager in UK
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Veem- Easy to use

Kommentare: The setup was incredibly straight forward, and support when needed has always been reliable.

The ease of use for every operation is the main benefit for us. We've also had great experience with the technical support, which is peace of mind.

the recently implemented monthly charges are a big downer unfortunately.

Mark
Chef/Owner in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use software for a small business

Kommentare: We use this to pay our part time/seasonal workers

Ease of use & minimal cost Linked to Pop Bookings

There isn't anything we don't like about Veem. No issues.

Mary
Mary

Excellent for small B2B transactions

Kommentare: We

My collaborators and I had struggled to find a service that would allow such small business entities to send money digitally to pay for services mutually provided. This is the ONLY service we found that works for us without significant cost. Highly recommend, and it integrates with Xero!

Cannot view certain Xero transactions in Veem

Antwort von Veem

Hi Mary, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I've passed along your comment related to Xero transactions not being viewable. Thank you again for your comments.

Ekalavya
Ekalavya
CEO in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Never Trust Veem With Your Domestic and International Transfers

Kommentare: So terrible that we are never going to trust them with even a dollar on our bank accounts.

The platform has an easy to use Dashboard and an easy invoicing process helps businesses.

Never trust Veem with any of your domestic and international transfers to your contractors/vendors. We used them to pay our subsidiaries and our payments never reached the beneficiary accounts. I finally had to write an email to their [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who has been connected on my LinkedIn for over 7 years. Guess what, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] never replied back. Their website claims all payments to be delivered in beneficiary accounts by 2nd or 3rd business day which is never the case in majority of the transactions. We initiated 7 Transactions and none of them even landed. Their payment tracker is not real-time either as claimed.

Victoria
Victoria

Seamless Integration with Xero to Pay Subcontractors

Kommentare: I regularly work with a select few subcontractors, and we had previously been sending paper checks back and forth. It took longer to get paid; we were always worried about money getting lost in the mail; and it was harder to find the time to sit down and manually write the checks. With Veem, I can pay subcontractors immediately to their bank account when they send an invoice. In addition, when I send them an invoice, I know it will be paid promptly and not slip through the cracks. I'm very happy with Veem's contribution to my business practices.

I like that I can link my Xero account to Veem. Whenever one of my subcontractors sends me a invoice through Xero, it will automatically show up as a bill I need to pay in Veem. Because my bank account is also linked to Veem, it takes only a few clicks to pay outstanding payments.

When I initially set up my Veem account and connected it to my Xero account, I was frustrated that all of my Xero contacts received an email invitation to join Veem. I only intended to use Veem with a select few of my subcontractors, and I was embarrassed that some other contacts received what could look like spam to other contacts.

Antwort von Veem

Hi Victoria, Thank you for your feedback. I've passed along your comment related to your Xero contacts receiving an email. We want to make sure that process is easy to understand and our users have control over it. Thank you again for your comments.

Esther
Controller in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Recommendations

Kommentare: I really like it. Your team is so helpful and friendly. They a really good at helping me and my vendors with anything we need help on. I really appreciate that.

The product is easy to use. Some vendors just want me to set up their accounts for them, so I am greatfull to have [SENSITIVE CONTENT] assisting with this.

My vendor complain that they cannot access their pdf attachments, so it forces me to email them my remittance separately. In addition, they would like to the the our name on the payment when it arrives instead of just a Veem #. Also having multiple email set ups so I don't have to remember to add the second email in every time I pay a vendor.

Stephanie
Bookkeeper in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Recommend Veem

It's amazing to be able to send payments with no service charge. The program is easy to use and customer service replies quickly.

There are messages on the dashboard that are inaccurate; that there are payments that are drafts that have actually gone through. They sometimes cancel payments when the client doesn't respond quickly enough and this is frustrating. The software is slow compared to other software programs.

Abraham
Abraham
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great and especially for international payment

great rates great integration with QBO

receiver of payment must sign up

Antwort von Veem

Hi Abraham, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your comments.

Gillian
Owner in Kanada
Musik, Selbstständig

Get paid quickly and easily

I love that Veem deposits money straight into my bank account without worrying about passwords, etc. Once you’re setup, you’re good to go!

Sometimes payments take a few days to process. It would be great if Veem transactions could process at the speed of an e-transfer.

Mark
CEO in Australien
Sportartikel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy automation with NetSuite

The fact that Veem is built into NetSuite saves us a lot of double handling.

I can’t really think of any. We have been using Veem for over 5 years now. It’s just part of the way we operate.

Dan
Sportartikel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Every business should use VEEM

Super easy to setup and use and doesn't cost anything for B2B domestic transactions.

Veem meets all of our needs, no cons to think of.

Meheza
Meheza
Commercial Agent in Niger
Medizinische Geräte, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

quite easy to use

the customer service so far is what i like the most. pretty fast and convenient. i think it's great

I find it a little more complicated to use when it comes to business. it would be nice to improve the payment service for businesses

Tamara
Customer experience support in Nordmazedonien
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Overall experience with Veem

Kommentare: It's ok for now. I didn't find anything better so far.

You can track your payment and always know when you will be paid.

All the features are ok, it's just that your exchange fee from dollars to Serbian dinars is pretty bad.

Joel
Principal in Mexiko
Tiefbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and a quick payment option for international customers.

Kommentare: We have been using it for several years now and have not had any issues. Quick customer service and great overall experience.

Ease of use and quick to set up new customers. Its integration into our accounting software has a key feature and saves us a lot of time.

More options in the approval workflow would be a great feature.

Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product with competitve F/X rates

Veem is super easy to use and it's F/X rates handily beat traditional banks and are very competitive with similar alternative platforms.

In all honesty, if you are using Veem for sending funds internationally I am not aware of any cons.

Neil
Freelancer in Philippinen
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Worst customer service ever

Kommentare: From great service to worst when it came to that I needed to speak with their support.

It has good services and conversions and has a lot of options for any type of business

The very worst customer service of all time, good if you're willing to wait but I suggest steering clear if you think you will need their customer service.Phone Support, It is hard to get an answer and 99% of the time goes to their voicemailEmail Support takes a minimum of 12 hours to respond and a maximum of 2 weeksChat Support, is useless. It is only for general inquiry that is answered by a robot and on which case will still go to email support if unresolved.

mario
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Veem Review

Kommentare: Used for international payments

easy to use and navigate. great tool for international payments

not very favorable exchange rate, other than that all good