Filtern nach:

Über Funnelbolt

Funnelbolt is designed to help businesses convert more leads into customers by automating communication throughout the sales pipeline.

Erfahre mehr über Funnelbolt

Eric B.
Eric B.
Founder in Frankreich
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

My everyday companion to develop my business

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: This tool is a must-have for anyone who is serious about turning their website traffic into paying customers.

I love this tool because it makes it so easy to build a landing page and follow-up with leads and has a full CRM tool. I also love the reporting feature that helps track the number of leads I'm getting. Funnelbolt is a great tool for people who want to automate the marketing process. The tools are easy to use and help me close more sales with less effort. Funnelbolt provides a great value and allows me to focus on what I do best: running my business.

Customer support could be improved and be more responsive but my last interaction was 4 month ago and tool is so good that i didn't need to contact them after mastering the tool.

Tech Support in USA
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ease of usage

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Its very simple to use and provide me the tools that I need to sustain my online business

I thought it wasn't innovative enough, and the some tools are not quite there.

Stephanie L.

Not quite there

3 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It was generally good. The team is supportive. The software just wasn’t there yet for what I needed to do with it.

I loved the price and the tools to create landing pages are good. It is pretty easy to use and the instructions are pretty good.

I was not ever able to get the system to capture my form information and we needed that to move forward.

Félix B.
Founder in Kanada

Finally! A robust, yet simple, all-in-one pipeline automation platform I can settle on.

Kommentare: I'm excited to see this software and the community behind it grow. Great overall value. And the support has been nothing short of awesome when I had inquiries. Highly recommend!

The constant improvements, based on customer feedback, and the overall ease of use. Simplicity seems to be at the heart of the long-term vision the creators have for the platform. It's far less intimidating to learn than other platforms I've tried to wrap my head around.. It's pretty intuitive, once you have a good vision of what you want to achieve with it. I love being able to set up pipeline automation triggers, or Zap and webhook data in and out of the software.

My main Con so far was that I still had to rely on third-party software for calendar bookings, but this feature is apparently about to come out very soon! Also, the funnel builder isn't the greatest. But it seems like that's not where FunnelBolt was meant to shine anyways. It's more than good enough.

Antwort von Funnelbolt

vor 3 Monaten

Thank You, Felix!

Darin C.

Great software for the price

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I'd give Funnelbolt a 7.5/10 -- good value; good features; with potential to grow.

The best feature of Funnelbolt compared to its competitors is the price and value for the money as compared to similar products.

I feel like the UX is clunky and awkward at times. I'd like to implement survey funnels, but to date, they have not been offered even though the developers say it's coming.

Lorena T.
Life & Health Insurance Broker in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Stay in contact

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall I really enjoy this product and refer it to others.

Great way to keep in contact with prospects and clients. Easy to set up and can be linked to other apps.

Some things are redundant but easy to navigate.

Consultant in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Funnel Tool

4 letzten Monat Neu

Funnelbolt allows you to create and map out your sales funnel. From lead nurturing, to creating the customer journey, it gets the job done.

I wish there were more direct integrations instead of having to use Zapier as a connector.

Vivek M.
Co-Founder and CEO in USA

Many features but frustrating experience

3 letzten Monat Neu

Funnelbolt does everything. From CRM, to landing page builder, email sequences, and voice mail drops. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] directly manages support requests, and there is a library of training videos.

Funnelbolt is a jack of all trades. The individual modules can be unintuitive and have issues. Things like creating a landing page take 10x the time in Funnelbolt vs a dedicated tool - it's up to you if the all-in-one functionality is worth that trade. There is also no text documentation. You have to watch long videos or message support for every query.

Shade O.
Shade O.
Founder, CEO in USA

Multiple tools in one!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Easy to use and setup! The available trading academy also ensures you get up and running fast! Great product and great team!

I love the fact that multiple tools are combined into this one tool - this alone saves you countless hours and energy as you don’t have to try to combine disjointed tools to get the job done, leading to a seamless experience!

More direct integrations is to be desired to cut down on the need for Zapier in some instances. However, if using Zapier is not an issue, then this would not be an issue for you.

Alfredo M.
Director in Mexiko

An excellent option for agencies

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Funnelbolt is a great tool to help you automate the followup emails you send to your leads so they can easily become paying customers. This tool can handle a lot of different followups, from a simple 3-email sequence to a complex funnel of up to 100 emails. So, if you're looking for a tool that will automate the follow-up emails of your leads, Funnelbolt is a great option to look into.

A more robust crm is missed to be able to internally follow up on leads.

Harshal P.
Project manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best software ever

Kommentare: Best experience ever

Very effective and very helpful . I’m using daily.

Turn around need to improve . There is no other issue

Rick S.

A Review of FunnelBolt by Mindful Coding Solutions

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great! Jorden was always available for questions and concerns.

The automatic correspondence with a lead being set up at predetermined intervals is brilliant.

Need to put some additional development time into the landing page builder. There are more complete builders out there that could be used for the creation of landing pages. Also create a solid Zapier trigger that starts the process instead of having to configure a webhook.

Ryan K.
Head Tutor in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Another Good Addition to My Arsenal

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I am still getting acquainted with the software and look forward to truly understanding it's full potential... The high level of learning curve to use these tools to the fullest is the hardest part.

All the many uses and ability to set up the funnels and pipeline.

I am glad to add another tool to my arsenal, but with another tool comes another learning curve.

Marcell C.
Marcell C.
Digital Marketing Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Very useful tool that replaces many

5 letzten Monat Neu

Funnelbolt is definitely a gem. Compared to other pipeline management softwares in its category it does many of the same things for a way lower fee.

Funnelbolt is awesome but currently they only integrate with Zapier which is cost prohibitive for many.

Marketing Director in Mexiko
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A simple funnel creation tool

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I have been testing different tools to create funnels and to track them and found funnelbolt as a reliable solution.

It's easy to create funnels and the options are intuitive. You can create a complete funnel in a matter of minutes.

The interface has some minor errors like training videos keep running in the background or things like that, but they are minor, don't affect the overall experience.

Victor B.
VP in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good concept but complicated to use

2 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I was unable to configure to my needs and support did help.

Price was very competitive and product offerings was attractive.

Difficult to implement. I was unable to get to first base as it required more of my time and resources than I had anticipated. Poor Support and follow up.