Über Pinterest

Pinterest Business ist eine Plattform zur Erstellung von Social Content, die bei der Lead-Generierung, höheren Traffic-Ergebnissen, Anzeigen und mehr hilft.

Erfahre mehr über Pinterest

I do a lot of market research on Pinterest. It's easily integrated in my different areas of business.

Bewertungen zu Pinterest

Pinterest hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 325 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Pinterest bereits verwendet?

Bedia
Architektin in Deutschland
Architektur & Planung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Pinterest = hochwertiger social Media Kanälen vs anderen Kanälen

Kommentare: GUT! Immer wieder gerne um im allen Themenbereichen sich Input zu holen :)

Sehr breit gefächert, strukturierbar im Profl, Kompaktheit und Strukturen, Vielfältigkeit und Qualität hoch,

teilsweise wird man zu stark verlinkt, wo man dann icht mehr weiß, ob das noch vertrauendswürdig ist, aber das ist eher selten der Fall, kommt aber vor!

Linda
Referentin der Geschäftsführuung in Deutschland
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Pinterest gibt immer neue Ideen. Vielfältige Möglichkeiten

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Die vielfältigen Ideen und Darstellungen zu einem Thema geben gute Anregungen für Firmenevents, Geburtstage etc.

Manchmal etwas unsortiert, ansonsten gibt es nichts Nachteiliges.

Evelyn
Evelyn
Digital Marketing Manager & Content Creator in Portugal
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best but not the most popular.

Kommentare: Pinterest is a nice app to use, it does offer you an endless virtual word to surf in and find pleasant content.

Great mobile app. User-friendly interface. Linkable with almost any website.

Lower amount of active users. What it must be an advantage (the user interface) it is a downside to deploy specific advertisement. There are many pictures running at the same time, and it does reduce that attention you want the audience to pay to your publication.

Becky
Becky
Content writer in Kenia
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Realtime professional Marketing tool(Pinterest)

Kommentare: I generally really like and appreciate that Pinterest has made content marketing and promoting really simple and aesthetically pleasing.

Using the Pinterest Business account, I mostly appreciate the analytics provided for all pins created. As a content manager, these analytics offer me with insight into the pins that are doing well and the amount of engagement received by the created pins. This has helped me grow my audience reach even on other platforms since Pinterest allows for seamless integration with other social sites.

I don't like that the recently introduced idea pins do not have provision for adding links to products or websites.

Jasmine
Assistant in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Why you should try it.

Kommentare: My overall experience with Pinterest is good I really enjoy using it and I will be using it for a while.I highly reccommend for new content creators.

What I like most about Pinterest is that I can add and modify my content to be the way that I want it to be. I like that I can add images through the gallery and I can also put stickers an word on the image that I choose to add.

The only thing is sometimes people can take your images and ideas and make it theres.

Abdoulaye
Freelancer in Marokko
Computer-Vernetzung, Selbstständig

a good visual discovery engine

Kommentare: For me Pinterest is a personal platform, one that you go to in order to take time for yourself and not for the sake of connecting with your loved ones.
Because of this, influencers are discovered differently on Pinterest, it is primarily by their content that users identify them, not by their reputation or identity.
Indeed, a Pinterest user will not spontaneously search for influencers in the application's search bar but will discover inspiring content created by professional content creators as they use the platform.

Pinterest has a beautiful visual aspect, and it's also a very intuitive tool to look for inspiration on many different topics: interior design, hairstyles, recipes, tattoos, sports exercises, etc. You search, you organize, you select products, you take info from the platform to plan your future projects. It allows you to get many new ideas.

I don't like the constant ads and algorithm changes. Nevertheless Pinterest is an interesting social network for businesses and brands that have a target audience of women or children. Companies targeting a more male audience will have a hard time leveraging this social network for their digital communication.

Savannah
Graphic Designer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Daily Inspiration

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I use pinterest everyday for inspiration on current trends and research on the current design landscape.

It's such a saturated platform and almost everything on it now drives towards commerce/purchasing rather than actual information or content sources.

Refioe
Freelancer in Südafrika
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Pinterest Review.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It's been a beautiful experience and one that I look forward to expanding.

I love the fact that I can use it for marketing and attracting more customers to my websites. Moreover; the above is especially possible if I use enticing photos.

Nothing at the moment. I love everything about Pinterest.

Julia
Graphic Designer in Amerikanische Jungferninseln
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

A must have for bloggers in 2024

Pinterest is a must have for bloggers in 2024 because it drives traffic to your site. It is unique from any other social media platforms where you spend your time scrolling without a real return on the investment of your time.

There's nothing I don't like about Pinterest. It's a very socially health platform and a great place to post my own work as well as get inspiration.

Mary
Research Assistant in USA
Forschung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The original influencer media system

I like that you can customize the items/posts that you see based on your interest. It shows many pictures that I can get ideas from. I always look at pinterest if I can not think of any ideas

Can look unorganized at times and dashboard could look cleaner

AHMED
Digital creator in Marokko
Grafikdesign, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pinterest best platform

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Due to my experience with Pinterest I learned so many things.

What I lik most in Pinterest that it's very easy to use and get visitors and more website traffic

Unfortenetly it's not very usable in some countries

Sunita
Sunita
Product Marketing Manager in UK
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Pinterest offers personalised ideas to take inspiration from

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My experience is positive as I can find loads of hairstyles and formal wear ideas. Its like having a fashion magazine personalised to your favourite topics.

Many inspirational ideas from range of topics. If you want to learn anything to do with visual arts, pinterest is the place to be which answers 'what you need to learn' before you get to how of it.

Lots of advertisements can sometimes make the experience disjointed

Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pinterest Review

Kommentare: Pinterest has always made it easy for me to find my interests, categorize them and pin them in ease.I can find similar posts by using 'Visual Search' option. It provides access to various other sites by means of external links, this feature also helps me find my interests from even other websites in pinterest itself so it eliminated my need to personally go to other sites.I can have my own private 'Boards' without affecting my privacy so i have never been worried of my private interests being publicized .

I have been a user of pinterest for 6+ years, in fact I have been a user of pinterest even before I had a smartphone. Over the years I have seen how pinterest had improved.Pinterest always bring me 'pins' that suit my interests based on my searches. Compared to other similar apps/sites pinterest has never made it use complex, for that reason I never have got tired of using pinterest.It always remains one of the apps that I always keep in my phone as one of my favorites. It is an excellent platform for exploring our interest and connecting to appropriate sites and posts by supporting and connecting various other social medias and websites, that makes pinterest a unified platform in a way.Visual Search option is one of the feature that I love the most about pinterest

Being an app that provides for exploring and sharing as two among its major features, it need a mean to reply to pins that we share to others(in chat box). Presently, if we receive more than one pins, we cannot reply individually to each post, that makes it hard associating replies to the posts. Basically it need a feature for replying for specific posts in chat box.Old pinterest contacts are still usually suggested so contacts need to be able to be customized.Presently once a message is sent it cannot be retracted. Either a 'Delete' or an 'Edit' option is necessary for messages sent.

Sandra
Nurse in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Pinterest outranks all other social media platforms.

Kommentare: Overall it is very easy to use and uploading pictures are very easy.Its a very enjoyable site to show your creative side and it help you to spread the word about new products.It's free and raising awareness to to many options you may never have been exposed to as being an alternative to some of the other social platforms out there.

Pinterest is a very unique site,It allows you to Pin your interest on a board and you can customize it anyway you like,it allows you to have your own uniqueness and share the thing that you enjoy and love to share with others.This is one of the best platform's for gaining inspiration and new looks on everyday Items such as DIY'S.It is a great place to draw inspiration and gives you an outlet for your creativity.Pinterest operates on visual,So post photos and pics that will please any viewer,as well as getting inspired by others.It drives traffic to your website through inbound links and grow your brand.

One of the biggest cons for me is,it is rapidly expanding it's users and there is the chance of copyright infringement or abuse of your creativity.AnAre other concern is modifying user submitted link with their own affiliate links without the user knowing to monetize,there is no protection from others stealing your images in your user account.The majority of users are women,so you don't get a lot of Ideas from a mans perspective.I have found that the search function often turns up unrelated searches to what you are looking for.Pinterest relies on more on visual than text to sell ideas,so if you don't have an appealing board,the fewer clicks you will get.

Rebecca
Merchandiser in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I love Pinterest!!

Kommentare: I have been pinning for over 10 years and I don't see me ever stopping! The platform is so easy to use and it sucks you in. My boards are a source of reference I will always refer to. Pinterest is a bottomless pit of inspiration and knowledge.

Well organized visual content for education, inspiration and shopping. The design of Pinterest is very appealing. It focuses on the pins yet doesn't overwhelm me. When I search for something I get relevant results. It is easy to organize my pins and it is easy to pin from just about anywhere. The inspiration and knowledge I gain from Pinterest is endless - and I love that!

The only problem I find is when I float my cursor over a pin, and I want to pin it to one of my boards, the board suggestions are irrelevant and I then have to search through all my boards. I appreciate speed when pinning.

afnan
afnan
Interior design in Jordanien
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

I enjoy this application and recommended people to use it

Kommentare: I like this application it is very helpful and easy to use, anyone can understand it without any complicated, I enjoy it and I take advantage of it, I recommend it.

I loved that you can find any subject you looking for, you can find a very good quality Pictures and videos for free, and as a project owner I can find a lot of ideas in it so I can take advantage of it, also you can make an account and use it for sharing you pictures and videos, so you can make a portfolio in it, very easy to use and make an account very helpful and high quality.

absolutely good app, I don't see anything bad in it.

Dunnecia
Dunnecia
Graphic Designer in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

An Artist Tool

Being able to place images of similar category in a neat and labeled place makes producing mood boards and starting projects a whole lot easier and visually pleasing.

Not all images are easy to find again if you happen to lose them by accidentally refreshing the platform.

Tashauna
Freelancer in Jamaika
Internet, Selbstständig

Pinterest Review

Kommentare: Pinterest is an excellent platform to increase brand identity and drive traffic.

Pinterest is very userfriendly, it is very effective to promote your blog, e-commerce sites, or website on this platform as it is an easy way to drive traffic to those sites. You also have a feature in which you can analyze which ones are diving the most traffic as you can see how many people clicked the pin and how many actually view the website from the link in the pin.

As with most social media platforms you have to share a lot of content regularly in order to get noticed. Also sometimes when sending or sharing a pin on mobile devices quickly you might send it to the wrong people and it cannot be deleted.

E-Learning, Selbstständig

Don't think of it as a social media website

Kommentare: Do not think of Pinterest as a social media website. It's a visual search engine. With Pinterest, I'm not trying to get people to interact on my pins in the way I do with Instagram or Facebook, I'm trying to get people to click to my website. I get the most clicks through Pinterest. People come to Pinterest prepared to go to a different site or two, which is different than other socials, where people pretty much come to interact on the app itself. For these reasons, I really love Pinterest.

I love how easy it is to use. I get the most clicks from Pinterest, by a lot. I love that you can have lots of different boards, and pin not just your stuff, but other people's stuff as well.

To get a pin in front of someone's eyes is typically a short window of time, a viewer can scroll past dozens of images in a minute, and that was your one shot to grab their attention. But then the pin lives on your board until you delete it, so there's a searchability option. I wish there was a way to get those pins in front of someone's scrolling eyes more than once without spamming and ending up with dozens of the same pins on your boards.

Lidiane
Aministrativo in Brasilien
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My favorite place for photo inspiration.

Kommentare: It's a simple and easy-to-use tool, where I can find a multitude of images to use as a source of inspiration, and what I love most is that it's free.

On Pinterest I can find the types of profiles I like the most, so I can get related to the various search themes, then I can follow them, just like on other social networks.

The constant check errors, which only resolve after I clear the cache.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

App that is a Master of Arts- Very Straight-Forward

Kommentare: Generally, an awesome app, for me i will rate it 100% reliable and a good resource app. So keep making this app beautiful! 🤩

I love everything about the software, it makes my life so easy during the times i am lacking of idea and no one to ask for help especially from art-related concerns, as we know not everybody is inclined with this type of passion. So, i consider this app as my BEST-BUDDY and my FIRST GO-APP when it comes to art making. Again, the app alone is very straight forward that what you see is what you get.

I cannot think about any cons of this app, because for me it has been the best. But maybe you can consider to improvement the messaging feature, though i have been using the app for over 5 years now but i seldom use the messaging feature because i normally share files coming from my device to a specific receiver, so what if the user has no Pinterest app? and some people prefer those type of feature, i think.

Donae
Writer in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Pinterest is my favorite platform to use for Blogging

Kommentare: Overall it’s my all time favorite platform to use for Blogging. I have seen major improvements on its use as a source of traffic to my website. I hope that they will allow access to my content from their idea pins.

I love Pinterest for blogging. It helps me to get my content out to my readers easily and drives traffic to my website more than other social media platforms.

I had problems integrating Pinterest with Wix website. Not sure if it’s Pinterest or Wix fault. I wish the idea pins allowed people direct access to the content on my website.

Rachael
Assistant in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pinterest: Another social media friend for your business

Kommentare: Overall, Pinterest has been a positive addition to our marketing agenda. I feel like I am capable of putting out some real engaging content for potential clients to learn about and interact with. This addition promotes us in just the right ways without any hassle or contracts that make us feel tired down.

I like how Pinterest can potentially expose your business or brand to people all over the world or locally in your own backyard. So many people are using Pinterest and its popularity seems to be increasing. I feel like its a trendy way to extend your presence in the social media game.

Pinterest overall is user-friendly however I found it a little challenging to get the ball rolling on incorporating Pinterest into our marketing agenda. With time and a little research, I was able to get our business's presence up and running on this social app.

Margareth Glorisel
Margareth Glorisel
Assistant in Guatemala
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Search for inspiration and content creator.

Kommentare: As a user my experience has been magnificent, since i can plan events, parties and others through the creation of boards.

I can say it's so easy to usea, in fact you learn to how it work arround in fifteen minutes, also you can created your own board and account brand, other good thing to metion it's you can save conted, videos and images without downloading.

The comments section is hidden, many times people do not know that this option existe and the videos play automatically.

Morgan
Digital Creator in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Pinterest Is Evolving

Kommentare: Pinterest has evolved a lot, and I am not sure all the changes were needed. It is a bit frustrating to have to figure out how to navigate the app time and time again. I do love the visual aspect of it though, and I will continue to use this software.

Pinterest is a stunning visual display of a varying topics. I like how easy it is to get blissfully lost in finding a new recipe, outfit or tattoo. Whatever you're looking for, Pinterest has it in droves.

I am least impressed with the way Pinterest approaches diversity. Where everything was once together, I now have to "choose a skintone" and look only at certain races or skin tones at once. That's extremely disheartening to me. I am a makeup artist and need to see multiple skin tones in one go. It's unfortunately an act of segregation to split up the skin tone ranges in this manner. It was unnecessary and borderline offensive.