Über SaleHoo

SaleHoo is a powerful research tool, supplier directory, and online community for dropshippers, wholesalers, and e-commerce stores.

Erfahre mehr über SaleHoo

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie SaleHoo bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Jaskarun S.
E Commerce Owner in USA
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My Review

Kommentare: Overall, this software has helped me find wholesale vendors to add to my e-commerce business. It is worth getting this software to save time on researching. Also the customer service is great!

It is convenient to find wholesale vendors. I also like the research tab in the software, where I can do my own research on products.

I wish there was a way to directly buy products through the system, instead of having to email the vendors then setting up extra accounts.

Antwort von SaleHoo

vor 3 Monaten

Great to hear that you have been able to find the right wholesale vendors to work with your business. The feature to purchase supplier products directly from our site could would be nice, however we ask customers to contact suppliers directly so that they are given the most up-to-date information. Also, it's common for suppliers to offer discounts on products depending on the order specifications of each customer. Working with suppliers directly can be the best way to get the best prices.