Über SaleHoo

SaleHoo is a suite of powerful, purpose-built tools and resources for eCommerce entrepreneurs.

Erfahre mehr über SaleHoo

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu SaleHoo

5,0

SaleHoo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 5 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du SaleHoo bereits verwendet?

Arielle
Arielle
Realtor / Amazon Seller in Dominikanische Republik
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

If you want to try dropshipping, this is the way

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I gave them a try, learned a lot about dropshiping, when I realized that I wanted to continue with just wholesale fba, their customer service team was really helpful getting me a refund (they have 60 day money guarantee and follow through with no problem, making easier to give it a try)

I liked the education resiurces they provide to learn more about dropshipping

I realized dropshipping wasn't for me but thats not SaleHoo's fault

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Arielle! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We're glad you were able to use our resources to help you with your online business. Until then, we're here if you need anything. P.S SaleHoo Directory caters to FBA wholesalers as well. We hope to see you again soon when you're ready to find suppliers for your needs.

deniz
business owner in Türkei

business owner

easy to use. provides direct or indirect compliance with suppliers

Although selected, wholesalers and manufacturers are sometimes shown on the same page.

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks Deniz, appreciate the kind words!

Jaskarun
E Commerce Owner in USA
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My Review

Kommentare: Overall, this software has helped me find wholesale vendors to add to my e-commerce business. It is worth getting this software to save time on researching. Also the customer service is great!

It is convenient to find wholesale vendors. I also like the research tab in the software, where I can do my own research on products.

I wish there was a way to directly buy products through the system, instead of having to email the vendors then setting up extra accounts.

vor 11 Monaten

Great to hear that you have been able to find the right wholesale vendors to work with your business. The feature to purchase supplier products directly from our site could would be nice, however we ask customers to contact suppliers directly so that they are given the most up-to-date information. Also, it's common for suppliers to offer discounts on products depending on the order specifications of each customer. Working with suppliers directly can be the best way to get the best prices.

Barış
Data Scientist in Türkei
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Sale wht do you with SaleHoo

Kommentare: I used it for dropshipping. I sent the goods in my hand to the relevant user when the order came.

Dropshipping facility is amazing. You can sell any way you want. resource management and supply management is very easy. user friendly interface

There is nothing wrong with the app. users will see when they use it.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Bar! Thanks for taking the time to share your review. It's great to know you're enjoying your membership and it's our pleasure to serve customers like you. Cheers!

Realtor in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

SaleHoo for dropshipping

4,0 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience is that its an affordable software for dropshipping compared to the competition.

I really liked that Salehoo connects you with dropshipping companies and factories with a good reputation.

I really feel like the one thing I would have liked if SaleHoo made agreements with the dropshipping companies to make better deals on the products.