Über Marq

Eine Design- und Markenvorlagen-Plattform mit sperrbaren Vorlagen, mit denen Teams Inhalte erstellen und verteilen können, ohne von der Marke abzuweichen.

Erfahre mehr über Marq

It has nice features and allows you to create and layout documents, and provides a catalog interface so I can see and choose all my created content quickly.

The pricing is the only downside, comparing to similar apps on market, this is probably is the expensive one I found.

Bewertungen zu Marq

Marq hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 279 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Marq bereits verwendet?

Ali
Ali
Information Technology Adviser in Aserbaidschan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Graphic and visual works of our brand be done while drinking a cup of coffee with LucidPress!

Kommentare: The experience of using LucidPress is great. The developers of this online App are wise and know the nature and taste of the user. I need to have the time and opportunity to focus on my work, not to struggle with software bugs, and here with this app everything works great, and my focus is on creativity, creating visual content, and creating new content, and it is very valuable. I create whatever I need in a few minutes and send it for printing or publication online.

First of all, working with this application is enjoyable for me, for several reasons: 1) This program is specially designed to work online and is very fast and well-built. 2) It specializes in visual brand development. 3) Ready-made templates and available facilities for branding and making a presentation or catalog and everything that is needed in this application is excellent.

It needs more prebuilt templates there are, it faster the user's work in designing and presenting. I suggest adding new templates every week or every month. Everything is great in other parts.

Tammy
General Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and priced well for my small business

Kommentare: Trying to catch and capture my clients and leads with professional marketing flyers and postcards. Print companies cost too much and I don't like not being in control of the art and placement. I use lucidpress for flyers, programs, catalogs and social media posts.

I love how easy it is to put together flyers and advertisements. I am not a graphics designer and I cannot afford to have a marketing department so this service has been great for our small business. I really LOVE the image manager the best :)

Really? I don't have too many complaints. Maybe more templates that make it faster to create my flyers but I don't really have anything about lucidpress that I don't like.. and that's pretty amazing.. I use this tool daily.

Kent
Communications Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Free version is useful for many purposes

Kommentare: Lucidpress was a dream solution for the very small nonprofit organization I was working with when I first discovered it (7+ years ago). It offered tools and features that allowed us to create promotional materials like posters, fliers, forms, reports, etc. It now limits the print quality within the free version to a point that it is only useful for creating quick art for social media. For that purpose, I still recommend it occasionally.

Highlights of Lucidpress include sharing and collaborating on files, as well as being to work on files from anywhere with internet access.

They have severely hobbled the quality of files that can be downloaded with a paid version.

Miranda
Administrative Assistant in USA
Hochschulbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great & easy tool!

Kommentare: Very flexible for making flyers/posters, post cards, etc. Much more affordable & easier to use than Adobe products, especially if you're new to making the aforementioned items. Lots of helpful insights & tutorials in the FAQ section that allow for self-teaching. Love the ease & options for downloading.

It's a very simple interface to learn. I appreciate how easily pictures can be imported & the variety of templates available to use. I like how easily I can collaborate or share documents with others. Also, the download features, where you optimize the download based on how the document will be viewed, is a highlight as well.

Often glitchy. When the document is enlarged to 100% in view mode, can't scroll to see the whole file. Sometimes alignment feature doesn't work between text boxes. Difficult to know exactly what resolution photos need to be for them to show up clearly.

Beau
Beau
Graduate Assistant to the Dean of the Woodbury School of Business in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy To Use For Non-Designers

Kommentare: I love how I can just login to this software online since my Chrome Book cannot download software. I am having a great experience using this.

Since I am a non-designer, it is a very useful application. I like how the creative team can lock certain aspects of a logo so that the brand integrity is always there. Being able to contribute to content creation helps ease the burden on the creative and accelerates overall creativity.

There really isn't much to dislike with this software, it is so useful for our team. I wish I could do more with the software but it is a little to complicated for me.

TRAVIS
Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quality Design Tool

Kommentare: Lucid has been my go to publishing software for over 5 years. We create newsletters, campaign mailers and more with ease.

I love having such a strong cloud based publishing software with lots of beautiful templates and functionality.

Somewhat a double edged sword, since it is cloud by nature, we've found ourselves having to purchase more and more storage.

Sonia
Manager in Kanada
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Incredible tool to create marketing material

Kommentare: So far we’ve had a great experience using Lucidpress. It's been nearly two years since we switched from Canva and we're not likely to give it up anytime soon. We use Lucidpress for our marketing documents (printed and web versions) and we enjoy its user friendly interface.

Many very useful features that enable the quick creation of ebooks, brochures and more.

It’s a fairly complete tool and the only thing we could have more of, would be the selection of shapes to choose from.

LaReesa
LaReesa
Grant Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Great budget design option

Kommentare: It's so easy to work with and reasonable investment for my small business. I'm not a designer by trade, so I don't need a full suite of capabilities - I just need an easy-to-use tool to make good looking documents for my client. This fits the bill. They also have very responsive customer service.

It's easy to learn and much more reasonably priced than other, more popular software. Design is a small part of my business, so I don't need a ton of capabilities, but I do need more than Google Suite offers. I designed a 10-page annual report with Lucidpress and found it comparable to InDesign and QuarkXPress, which I've used in previous jobs. I use Chrome OS so I needed a web-based program.

It's web-based, so sometimes can be slow or freeze up. A small annoyance is the scroll bar is sometimes hidden under a button that expands the design menu, so I have to zoom in or out to be able to scroll. It's a very minor annoyance though compared to the ease of use of the program!

Merald
Merald
CEO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent option for external communications

We enjoyed the flexibility of this software and the ability to share and edit documents with people across our community and across the state. The dynamic presentations we can create with Lucidpress are very valuable to our organization.

The image library tool is fine, we did find it would be easier to insert pictures in documents without that barrier.

Mark
Mark
Eventservice

A game changer for design needs

Kommentare: A very powerful, yet cost effective tool for my DTP and page layout needs. A top notch tool for creating marketing materials.

pretty much everything. It is a powerful DTP and page layout tool that gives you many features in a cloud based solution. The app is quick and speedy. Very robust. included templates are quality.

Lack of an app to be able to function using my ipad. Strictly limited to pc or mac. In todays age, mobility is crucial and lucid press needs to get the ability to function on an ipad.

AC
Director General in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Taking traditional media tools online

Kommentare: I am overcoming the need to print my magazine. Over 40% of the readership obtained comes through referrals and that is because the magazine is easy to share digitally, through WhatsApp or other social media platforms with only a few clicks. Not needing to print the magazine is a major advantage. The fact that the framework for the design possibilities are in place, also gives me the chance to work within my own means with clients and not have any type of overbearing requirements that cannot be handled.

The software gives the ease of use of all the major components that go into page production. It even adds features like page advance, buttons, link, and video capabilities. Users are easily engaged with the interactive features that can be built into the design. Having a magazine for wedding planning or real estate are two of the major stylistic endeavors, although some non-military organizations have shown their craft behind Lucidpress and many corporate leadership brochures have been developed as well. Making a page turner, that also incorporates many swype characteristics in photo galleries and scrolling text, it's easy for some readers to pick up their phone or tablet more than once to view a source. The high resolution quality of Lucidpress that is evident on desktop truly shows the optimum performance needed to get the layout with all the detailed elements on screen to the viewer.

In some cases, I would like to add some html onto the pages like in WordPress. For instance, something like a clickboard or text entry form. Some clients and myself would like to have the magazine work in a static browser outside of being connected to Wi-Fi to work offline on a tablet.

Madeleine
Product Marketing Manager in Kanada
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

Design like a pro without needed a pro!

Kommentare: LOVE IT! I highly recommend this for a team who might be down on designers but wants to spiff-up their assets!

I love how easy and approachable Lucidpress is. Without having any design experience I have been able to learn the software as I go (very approachable) and yet always produce professional looking designed assets. They have a vast template library that I find to have the best looking templates on the market! (Much better than Canva in my opinion). I also think the value for money is the best on the market. Lastly, I have been using lucidpress and lucid chart over 3 years and see the innovation over time. Native integrations with other key areas of our tech stack is important - such as JIRA and confluence.

It is expensive for someone who uses it infrequently. That being said, I have done annual contracts or month to month and never experienced any issues in closing and reopening my account (all my data was saved and their support team was very helpful in the process).

Paul
Director of Operational Technology in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Awesome option for those wanting to not be tied to Publisher

Kommentare: Being a Chromebook/G-Suite district, Lucidpress allows our staff to continue to make high quality newsletters and flyers on any device (since it's cloud based) without being tied to the Microsoft Office product. The ability to collaborate and integrate into Google Classroom and Google Drive has also been very beneficial.

Web based with a nice variety of features. Simple to use but powerful. Can be centrally managed and licenses can be distributed, as needed, using the Lucidpress Team feature. Cheap for K-12 entities (about $50 per license, per year). LucidPress is a great alternative from Microsoft Publisher even for those institutes that may use the Educational free version of Office 365 (which doesn't include Publisher). Allows for collaboration and makes creating newsletters and flyers easy for even the non-technical user. Connects easily with Google Drive and Google Classrooms.

With a fairly large set of options and features, "Publisher only" trained staff or those who are "tech-nervous" are initially a little intimidated by the options they have. However, after showing them the basics in under 5 minutes, they can usually create professional looking newsletters.

Linh
Social Worker in Neuseeland
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Been using Lucidpress for nearly two years and it has been a wonderful experience.

Kommentare: Getting paid.

Lucidpress is a great online-based software for those who cannot download software on their computers. As a chromebook user, it was a handy tool for me to create, edit and download PDFs I have created. I created things from flyers to presentations to postcards. Easy to use and simple to use. Lucidpress is great to use when you need basic editing tools from Adobe InDesign.

More features! Lucidpress should use more work on the picture editing tool. Some of the brightness and contrast doesn't work too well, so I prefer to do simple editing on Photoshop for my brightening needs on photos.

Cassie
Graphics Designer/Newsletter Editor in USA

I love the user-friendliness of the program, my documents look great without tons of hours poured in

It's easy to add and manipulate graphics and text. The upload font upgrade is well worth it to have more options. Customer support is good too and they are always upgrading the services and experience

I don't like the storage system. If you upload a photo and use it four times, the storage counts it against your account each individual time. That can chew up a lot of space

Matthew
Chief Architect, EMEA Growth in Irland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Fast, clean and professional

Kommentare: I don't use Lucid press

I use Lucid for all my diagramming for Enterprise software design and have done for several years. It's miles better as a collaboration platform for drawing and diagramming complex systems than Visio. Because it works in harmony with Google products it is incredibly efficient to use and collaborate with my colleagues and customers.

It is difficult to export it to Power Point so that it renders without aliasing the text. I usually have to do a two step export to PDF then to a high quality JPG, and it's still not perfect and can be fuzzy when creating detailed diagrams.

Heather
Managing partner in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works for me!

Kommentare: I need good quality graphics for my small online store. I don’t have a designer on payroll, so having an easy to use solution like Lucidpress is awesome.

I love how easy it is to use and how many templates are available.

I wish there were more fonts available without an upgrade to the premium plan.

Thomas
Senior citizen in Spanien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

The Friends of the Botanical Garden of Gothenburg, Sweden

Kommentare: If you know a bit of publishing it is a perfect tool to create any kind of document you would like to publish. It is also easy and fun to see how well the document will grow and finally look like.

It is a modern and userfriendly webbased publishing tool that I have come to like a lot. I have used it over more than 2 years for publishing our newsletter to our 7,000 members, 4 times a year.

As it is web based tool you need a good internet connection and sometimes you have to be a bit patient with the reply.

Lawrence
Owner in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

lucidpress document and image editing online software

Kommentare: branding, social media.
We use it also with other applications like Vistaprint for printed media.
we find it very easy to use, and are very happy with the quality. We feel it's good value for money, but doesn't replace a professional graphic design service.
Really liked being able to use a free version to get the hang of the software. we then chose to go with the upgraded (paid) version.

very easy to use image editing software with some great features ... like being able to upload and store a bank of images, easy to use options for sharing and working on projects and a nice in-between option as far as complexity and quality is concerned. I'd say it is ideal for folks that something like Adobe Photoshop or InDesign is overkill, yet need the more tools and resources that you may fond with most online (either free or paid) apps / software.

not being able to access all (or at least more) fonts despite using a paid version.

Greg
Owner/Publisher in USA
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Amazing design software

Kommentare: Easy for a novice like me to design pages

I could not get a handle on InDesign, far to complicated if you didn't start with them in the beginning. I had to hire a designer for my digital publication. I found LucidPress and I'm a designer! So EASY to use.. I create amazing pages for my publication theblueupright.com a fly fishing catalog.. Just try it!

Would like to embed video's on the pages, not link. Would like to be able to separate documents. also would like an easier way to renumber pages.

Lynita
CEO in USA
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We use Lucidpress in all our ventures for flyers, business cards, brochures, media kits, and magazin

Love the ease of use! I don't have any graphic design training so the ready made templates are awesome!

Christa
Administrative Assistant in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

This is the most easy program to create just about anything you need. I cant live without it.

Kommentare: I was able to create and publish a product that look like it came out of a Print House.

The pros is it is simple to use and their customer service rocks! I love the alignment and centering tools. I love the freedom with using shapes and overlaying text.. I love the storage space for all your images.

I would say at first it was printing double sided copies, but Lucid Press customer service taught me the walk around it.

Michelle
Strategic Communications Manager in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Resource for Reports and Marketing

I love how easy and intuitive this program is to use as well as the number of templates and features offered. It is perfect for reports, marketing ads, presentations, and online/print posters and flyers. One of the best features is the ability to upload online. I often use this instead of emailing out large files.

Wished that there was a wider selection of images like Canva

Kate
President/Owner in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Lucidpress has been one of the best purchases I have made for my consulting business.

Kommentare: It allows me to create high-quality print and digital products even with little design background. Before Lucidpress there was not a sustainable or affordable design program for those of us who didn't have experience in InDesingn or Photoshop. Lucidpress has been one of the best purchases I have made for my business and clients love the professional results.

Lucidpress is easy-to-use and navigate. While I don't have experience in InDesign or Photoshop, I'm still able to produce high-quality digital and print design projects that look professional.

There can sometimes be performance issues depending on web browser. However this is usually fixed quickly.

Elizabeth
Academic Lead Teacher in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Create Organizational Flow Charts to Help with Clarity and Consistency of Language

Kommentare: Lucid press is excellent and relatively easy to learn. In the beginning, it takes some time to figure out the specific details of the different features, but after that, everything falls into place. I love the ability to create organized, "clean"-looking graphics to get information shared.

This program has been very beneficial in creating flow charts for our discipline procedures at my school. We were able to develop a graphic that was easy to read and color coordinated. This allowed teachers to easily find the section that is pertinent to them. The collaborative features made sharing and editing seamless and take very little time. I love the "Expanding page" feature as well where the page gets larger in sections where it is needed and not everywhere.

There could be more "shapes" to use in order to create the diagrams desired. Some of the shapes are not very conducive to large amounts of text.