Über Brivo Access

Cloud-based physical security solution that helps businesses manage and monitor access across facilities from a centralized platform.

Erfahre mehr über Brivo Access

Easy Access and real simple enough for all our customer to understand.

We tried tech support but they had no idea what we meant.

Bewertungen zu Brivo Access

Brivo Access hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 42 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Brivo Access bereits verwendet?

Robert G.
Director of Operations / Partner in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Modern Access Control

Kommentare: We spend less time managing the Brivo system than products from our past and more time reaping the benefits of a cutting edge access control platform.

Brivo has documented processes and documentation on how they are constantly analizing threats and updating system to prevent a data breach. The user interface is very intuitive, even to a first-time-user.

Feature requests can take a little longer than we like but this is due to the scrutiny and testing involved in launching new features; I suppose this is actually a positive thing. The Brivo team is constantly developing the product and expanding capability in ways that keep it on to of the industry. There is a reason they are the number 1 target for their competition, they absolutely dominate market share in the cloud access space because they are the best product, not because they have the most aggressive marketing strategy.

Spencer K.
System Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good product, but two requests

Kommentare: The system has allowed us to standardize access to buildings and centrally manage our users' keys. We can limit their access when necessary or lock out building access in emergencies. All of this and more has been very helpful to our organization.

The web interface is easy to use and effective/stable. Changes seem to propagate to the panels quickly. I really like that the events stream in real-time and that the reports can be scheduled and emailed on the schedule.

My main complaint is that card numbers do not sync from Active Directory. This means that, every time we assign/reassign a proximity card, I have to log into the interface to change it, even though we already store that in AD. I have requested this before but the company said they wouldn't allow that. An alternative would be API access so that I could integrate it with my existing change process. But you have to PAY for API access?! I've never heard of that before - this is the only service we have with that requirement. Other than that, the system works very well.

James A.
President / Owner in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Almost Done

Kommentare: Brivo - Does not get back or follow through with its promises as a company. I can list things we as dealers have been promised and have not one after another. I have to hound them to get any response. It is also very frustrating to see costs going up for fewer services. I do not have an issue with cost increases as long as values are created.

As a contractor that installs and runs only Brivo as their go-to, I like that I can train any HR person in 1 - 2 hours. turn over is high. so training is imperative to keep the system up.

It is not close to being done. We are still waiting on things to be finished but they keep adding on to it. So it is good enough to sell but not complete. We have been pushing this for 3 years now. Also, the labelling in the program side is very inconsistent and if you did not use the system much you would not realize just what an issue this is.

Cam S.
Technical Operations in USA

Notification Rules are Now Broken

Kommentare: The old UI was superior and more simple.

Everything is great about Brivo really. I just have the one complaint.

Ever since moving to access the notification rules are more cumbersome and time consuming to deal with. Previously, we were able to select from a list that was completely viewable and check off the ones that we wanted. Now we have to scroll through a list and individually select each rule, and then re-open the list again to select another. There is no way to do this quickly anymore, and now instead of taking me 30 seconds to create rules it takes literally ten minutes... why was this changed? It made the whole process much worse. Additionally, new rules have been added that weren't before - with no description of what they do. I have no idea if I should/shouldn't be adding these extra rules. Something needs to be changed, or allow us to use onair classic for changing notification rules. We tried tech support but they had no idea what we meant.

Jamie V.
Assistant Director of Safety and Security in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Brivo Review

Kommentare: We have had a positive experience overall with Brivo. Then one con I listed could be something that I just haven't figured out yet. We have also had to have some assistance from Brivo support and that expereince was very positive.

The automatic door schedule removes the risk of someone forgetting to physically lock an entrance door at night. Badge access is also great because it is easier to control than using a physical key. Handing out physical keys allows someone access to a building 24/7. With badge access we can control building access.

I have not figured out how to add multiple schedules to a door. We have one building that I would like to allow to lock around 4pm every Tuesday and Thursday and then unlock again from 6-9pm, but I cannot figure out how to the second time frame. We just end up leaving the door unlocked the entire time.

Carolina V.
IT manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Good cloud bases System

It is fairly easy to use. It was very easy to add and remove employees. The app provided a great solution for the end of physical keycards.

Didn’t like the UI. A few times I tried to access the door my iPhone would open the Apple wallet.

Hillel R.
CTO in USA
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Long time Brivo customer

Brivo is very intuitive and easy to deploy and to use. We are able to centrally manage all access control from a single interface regardless of which office locations the person needs access to.

I find that the new version of the portal is more difficult to use than the old version. The reporting interface also needs to be redone as it's not very user-friendly.

Joshua H.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love Brivo Access

Kommentare: It's really good.

Ease of use and ability to do an audit to see who comes in and out of the building

The occasional outage. We use the mobile app primarily instead of a pin or physical badge. The app outage is the difference between someone having a "good experience" or "bad experience" at our business. The only other thing that bothers me is the ability to not transfer mobile passes when a user gets a new phone. I understand it's a security concern from an IT perspective. The blame gets shifted on the staff when it does. If there was a way to manage the issues that cause outages I would wear a brivo shirt to work everyday. (redundancy in the servers that manage the database)

Elizabeth J.
Senior Real Estate Manager in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Platform needs more adjustments.

The app allows you to open a door remotely.

Brivo Classic onair was much more user friendly than the new version. The reporting features are not conducive for large databases. The databases should be able to be sorted more efficiently. When searching for a user name, you have to turn 30 pages of users if the name starts with a commonly used letter.

Mary B.
Executive Assistant/Facilities Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Solid

Kommentare: Positive but one of our current partners has been disappointing.

We utilize the scheduling and group scheduling to help control access to our buildings.

Some of the features are a bit clunky, but that comes with any software. There are always workarounds.

Johnny S.
Systems Admin in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Brivo - a simple easy to use product

I like how the software is straight forward and easy to use. It doesn't over complicate the process.

Occasionally we do have problems with the Brivo system recognizing recent changes. I believe this issue is related to the hardware because restarting the hardware always resolves this issue.

Kris L.
Commercial Office Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Brivo Assessment

Kommentare: Overall brivo has provided the facility management we needed

Having the ability to remotely unlock doors has been invaluable

When the platform was upgraded I had difficulty moving to the new platform with the new administrators code and password it took some time with customer service to figure it out

Jeffrey S.
Cloud Services Administrator in USA
Biotechnologie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Next Level

Kommentare: We continue to partner with Brivo and grow our business for utilizing Brivo as a premier Access Control solution.

Brivo Access is easy to use, informative and next level. All features classic On-Air have been expanded into a more comprehensive user interface.

The user interface is a bit of an adjustment from the older platform, I only hear good things once users have switched and do not want to go back.

Carl B.
Security & Access Control Manager in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Brivo Access - where did the print features go?

Kommentare: Indispensable

Ability to open doors, change schedules dynamically on any web pager

The print features from the previous version no longer available

Terese C.
HR Assistant in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Prefer old software to New

Kommentare: I was trying to use the new software but it was not user friendly. So, I reverted back to the old software.

The old software is more user friendly, very easy to use.

I never figured out the New program. What ever happened to manuals?

Gary K.
VP IT in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Brivo Access solves Access Controls

Kommentare: Very positive experience

Ease of use, Simple user interface, Ability to manage from anywhere and any device

When the panels lose power all users are defaulted to out of facility. This causes antipassback issue.

Pat G.
Human Resources/Safety Manager in USA
Kunststoffe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Satisfactory for the most part.

Integration was handled through our IT department and was easy.

Reporting features; configuration of reports is poor.

Eric M.
Chief Security Officer in USA
Landwirtschaft, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Why I use Brivo

Kommentare: Overall we have had a very good experience with Brivo Systems.

Ease of access across multiple platforms

Apple App constantly crashes while trying to access.

Remo P.
Managing Partner in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Brivo Access

Product is easy to use, feature rich and easy to deploy.

Certain programming features still sitting in Brivo OnAir and not in Brivo Access yet.

Linda H.
Assistant Manager in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Access Control

Kommentare: Great!

Ease of adding and deleting decals at a press of a button.

There should be a way a place to record each decal to a specific vehicle.

Alessia R.
Sr. HR Generalist in USA
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Usa

I like that we can deactivate badges down to the hour. It helps with emergencies and with making sure that anyone that shouldn't be allowed does not have access

Nothing that I have noticed so far, sometimes there are glitches, but that is normal with technology

Alex Y.
Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product for Safety

The best features are being able to remotely provide access to workers or servicemen I have coming to any of my buildings. I also like that I am able to see what's going on in real time.

No I truly believe that I am getting what I paid for with this product.

Sandra O.
Assistant Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

thoughts on brivo

The ease of use and how everything is nicely compacted

It could look better, the looks isnt that great

Arif H.

Easy to use

Brivo software is great it is easy to use

Brivo software is great, nothing to dislike

Sherri B.
Receptionist in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Working with Brivo

Kommentare: Allowing personnel to access and move about in our building seamlessly.

For the most part, the product is easy to use.

Going from the "Card Bank" to the directory to input a person's name and card information, there are too many steps. It should be an easier way to delete their information out of the system with out going back and forth between the card bank and the directory.