Über Uptimerobot

UptimeRobot ist eine unkomplizierte Lösung zur Überwachung der Betriebszeit mit erweiterten kostengünstigen Funktionen und Versionen. Halte deine Dienste am Laufen.

Erfahre mehr über Uptimerobot

Also pricing is really good for amount of features you can get with it.

The information cannot be relied upon unfortunately.

Bewertungen zu Uptimerobot

Uptimerobot hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 37 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Uptimerobot bereits verwendet?

Oleg
Oleg
Aweb in Ukraine
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant uptime monitor service

I tried a lot of services for monitoring the uptime of websites and servers and Uptimerobot is most optimal. A lot of configurations and settings.

Mobile app not so good as the web version.

Bibliotheken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Uptime Robot has been helped me continuously for years to monitor my services online

Kommentare: This service is great, it has saved me many times and I want to thank everyone at Uptime Robot for producing and offering such an important and reliable service.

Uptime Robot allows me to easily setup monitors for my online services and websites and it will notify me if there is any unexpected downtime. The has worked flawlessly for me for years and has saved me many a time. The reports look great and I have made them available to my users directly so they can see a 90 day history plus break downs into 30 and 7 days and 24 hours.

I have been able to use the free version for years and have not needed to upgrade yet. You may though if you need to authenticate or setup a more complex monitor. Paying also allows you to have very fast checks for uptime (I think every second) and also have a custom domain on your status reports.

Roman
CEO in UK
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

They broke it

Kommentare: They broke it. Monitors are frequently not working, reporting state 30-40 minutes late, or not at all. I have 2 accounts and 1 account may report correctly while the second doesn't - it's just unusable. Support say: “this is normal” - or "our IP was blocked" (it wasn't and why did the other monitor work then?). Right now, I have a monitor that should be up, but isn’t. Their solution? - Reset the stats and lose 3 years of history because it is "stucked in cache". Disgraceful. No solution or refund from their team.

Used to work, but unfortunately no longer does.

The information cannot be relied upon unfortunately.

Dan
Director of Web Content and Development in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Unbeatable Uptime Monitoring with Uptime Robot

What I appreciate most about Uptime Robot is the peace of mind it brings. The platform is simple yet powerful, monitoring my websites round-the-clock and ensuring they're operating optimally. The real-time alerts are a boon, providing immediate notifications that allow me to react promptly in case of any issues. But it's their exceptional customer service that truly stands out, offering not just swift problem-solving, but also proactive tips and guidance to enhance my use of the service. All these features combined have made Uptime Robot an indispensable tool in my digital toolkit.

It's been smooth sailing so far! Nothing negative to report yet

R.
Computer Engineer in Schweiz
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Reliable and User-Friendly Uptime Monitoring Solution

Kommentare: Uptime Robot has significantly improved my online business operations. Its user-friendly interface allows easy monitoring and setup, even for those with limited technical skills. The service reliably notifies me of any downtime, helping maintain a professional online presence. Its affordability is a major plus, offering great features without a high cost. Customer service has been responsive and supportive. Overall, Uptime Robot is an outstanding tool for anyone needing reliable website uptime monitoring, and I highly recommend it for both professionals and beginners in the digital arena.

The dashboard and app are intuitively designed, making it incredibly easy to set up and monitor my websites. Even for those who are not tech-savvy, navigating through the various features is a breeze. Its blend of reliability, user-friendliness, and affordability makes it an essential tool for anyone needing to monitor website uptime.

Uptime Robot offers a decent uptime monitoring service, but not without its flaws. The interface is generally user-friendly, yet I've encountered occasional glitches that hinder smooth operation.

Egor
Egor
Owner in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great uptime monitoring tool free or paid

Whether you use the free or paid version it is a breeze to set up monitors and will notify you if the sites are down and when they are up describing the cause of downtime. The difference between the free and paid versions is how fast you'll know about the downtime, e.g. free is I belive in 5 minutes and the paid one is instantly

You need an ongoing subscription in order to use a paid version.

Graham
CEO in UK
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product depended on for many years.

UptimeRobot is straightforward to set up and has been very reliable in alerting our team instantly if any of our sites go offline. Customer services is also reliable.

We have not had any issues with this product over many years.

Lee
Lead Developer - Technical Lead in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Up, Down, you'll know with UptimeRobot

Kommentare: Really positive experience with easy to manage data points and options. Fast reliable notifications.

Really simple setup, at it's simplest all you need to do is type a website address, with options for more advanced setups. The clear and intuitive public status pages are really nice as well.

Honestly, there's very little to dislike, it's a simple product that does exactly what it's meant to.

Basem
Owner in Saudi-Arabien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Reliable service

Kommentare: It was a wonderful experience and would highly recommend it

UptimeRobot has exceeded my expectations with its efficient monitoring and notification system. Thanks to their service, I've been able to stay on top of any downtime issues and ensure maximum uptime for my online presence. Highly recommended!

Time frequency of notifications for the free plan

Maicon Tadeu
Infraestruture analyst in Brasilien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and help to maintain all up

This is easy to use and solve my problem, too help to verify my environment heath

This is limited in notification options in free plain

Asif
Director IT in Pakistan
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Uptimerobot, the most affordable solution for IT infrastructure administrators

Ease of configuring is key feature. HTTP/S header responses keep me updated for if any change that may have changed by hacker. Page checksum is yet another fine feature keep the page integrity intact.

I've beep using this service for more than 8 years and am now addicted to it.

ehab
senior software developer in Finnland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Uptimerobot takes care of downtime reporting when they happen

Kommentare: I am satisfied with free tire and will consider upgrade if my hobby projects start to be part of something that brings in income.

i like and use Uptimerobot free tire for over 2 years and has always been my uptime reporter. I rely on it and its email alert to take action if some node/website is unreachable.i will continue and recommend using Uptimerobot.another great thing Uptimerobot is an easy to use API... you can really set and change monitoring as your needs require.

Would be nice to have history export, downtime logs.

Gourav
Software engineer in Indien
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Happy with the website monitoring tool

It monitors all of our serves and website when ever it gets Down it gives an alert over mail with the time period since when it is down.same when the website comes UP.

The UI can be be improved and sometime when there is network issue its gives some wrong error.

Vikas
Vikas
Admin in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

"Minimize downtime "

Downtime It can have a significant impact on business operations, resulting in lost revenue, decreased productivity, and damage to brand reputation. To minimize downtime, it's essential to implement effective monitoring and maintenance system updates, and proactive issue resolution to ensure that potential . uptime boot help in most

I did not get any cons but i think interface may better .

Wojciech
Owner in Polen
Computer-Vernetzung, Selbstständig

Complex monitoring tool for small company

Kommentare: I always know when my services are down and I know I can rely on Uptimerobot. Also I really like the fact that I don't need to manage monitoring service on my own, so I'm saving a time.

Reali time monitoring and notifications saved my life multiple times. I never had any issues with both features and because of them I'm using this service. Also pricing is really good for amount of features you can get with it.

Web interface looks old in comparison to Iphone App

Antwort von Uptime Robot Service Provider

Thank you so much for your kind words, Wojciech.

Guilherme
IT Analyst in Brasilien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very reliable

Kommentare: It helped me work from home while monitoring the status of multiple services, and also keep track of the uptime so i can show stats of how successful i'm being at solving them faster

Aside from being free, it's very reliable and works in any aplication i've tried. It helped me improve the monitoring with zero cost increase. Good amount of features for the free plan

Couldn't find a way to export data to make customizable graphs and custom period uptime in the free plan, but it's possible in the paid subscription, they also reduced the amount of alert contacts in the free version to only 1.

Sayan
Sayan
Devops Engi in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: It was amazing

Its free version is just awesome i use it for monitoring my server and its uptime information whenever my server gets down it sends an alert and after the recovery, it sends a proper message with downtime information too.

It sends alerts in the multiple of 5 or 10 mins due to that uptime information will be get in multiple of 5 even though server it up 2 mins ago

Divaldo
CEO in Portugal
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Best online web service uptime monitoring

Kommentare: Adding domains, ips is very simple, since I started using it, I have all websites monitored, as well as servers.

Being able to control different servers, websites and being able to obtain information when they are inaccessible in real time is crucial to manage all online assets.

Due to the need I have, I don't see any aspect to improve.

Roy
IT in Niederlande
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Been using UptimeRobot for over 6 years

Kommentare: UptimeRobot monitors all our streaming services and additional infrastructure we host.

The free package gives you a lot in the beginning and when you start growing you might need some more, which is totally payable.It's always up, the interface is slick and tidy.

Would be nice to have an up to date wordpress plugin.

Dennis
Dennis
System Operations Engineer in Norwegen
Rundfunkmedien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Powerful tool for up/downtime monitoring

It has all of the expected features for such a tool.

Payed and not fully opensource, this could have improved the adoption of the tool a lot.

Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

Monitoring

I like that for my Hobby projects i can create enough monitors to serve my needs.

The amount of servers that use the monitoring since i whitelist them for acces.

Gil
CEO in Israel
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Uptimerobot is the best monitoring tool in the market

Kommentare: Very happy with this service

We needed the heartbeat monitor and Uptimerobot was the only one to give this feature for a very good price

At the beginning we had some issues and bugs with the heartbeat feature but those issues were resolved very quickly by your team, since then we had no issues

Alaister
Alaister
System Administrator in Hongkong
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reliable and Free Uptime Monitoring Service

Kommentare: I have been using it to monitor my websites and servers. It helps reduce the downtime by notifying me about emergency issues on my system.

I can create up to 50 website/port monitors for free and a decent public status page.

It lacks incident management for showing scheduled maintenance and important updates to the current system issues on the public status page.

Darren
System Administrator in Deutschland
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good frontend page

Uptimerobot provides a robust frontend page that are easy to understand by anyone.

The backend / administration page, it lacks customization and looks outdated.

Peter
IT and Office Manager in Zypern
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Uptimerobot does what it says

Kommentare: I didn't know that our website would be down for updates during working hours, even for a short time, but I received a notification via email from uptimerobot about it, and was grateful for the heads up

It is simple to set up and does what it says!

Can't comment about this yet. I am using the free version, and so far so good.