Über FlexClip

All-in-one-Webtool zum Erstellen von Videos, Filmen und Diashows in wenigen Minuten.

Erfahre mehr über FlexClip

FlexClip is accessible to customers with a range of demands and financial situations because to its free and paid subscription options.

It was difficult to use and we went in another direction.

Bewertungen zu FlexClip

FlexClip hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 108 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du FlexClip bereits verwendet?

Rafał
Rafał
CEO in Polen
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

FlexClip a simple but very good app for making videos for social media

Kommentare: I am very happy with this application because it takes a lot of the unnecessary effort out of creating content for social media. It allows me to build clips in a few minutes, stores the results of my work in the cloud and allows me to easily manage the results of my work. I recommend it to anyone looking for an efficient tool to create videos for social media.

FlexClip is a very intuitive tool that greatly simplifies the process of creating videos. It has a rich library of background music and images. For those not involved in video editing and production, for amateurs it is an ideal tool for creating videos for social media. Once you have the workflow down, it takes 5-10 minutes to create a video. Very easy and handy.

FlexClip's disadvantages are also its advantages. The simplification of the creative process means that you would like to have more control over the process, but FlexClip makes this impossible. In principle, this is not a disadvantage, although if you like to have more control over the creative process, then this will make a difference. Another disadvantage is that it works a little slowly, but this is because it is a cloud-based application and works with quite large video files, and this must slow things down.

Diing Shiang
Diing Shiang
Chief Development Officer in Malaysia
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reliable cloud video editor

Kommentare: So far, we have been happy with Flexclip. We will definitely be using it more often in addition with other tools.

The number one reason I like Flexclip is its simplicity and straightforward tools that make professional videos using the cloud editor. Used to need to download a video editor or app on PC to create and edit videos, but with this and since everything is in the cloud, it saved a lot of time to create a simple social media video. Second, there are many templates to choose from, and they cover almost all industries. Besides, the AI text-to-video feature would be the best feature available.

There are two things I don't like about it: the video storage limit and the video length limit. I understand that these limits are there for a reason, but sometimes they just make us wonder whether we have reached the limit or how long it will take.

Stacy
Desginer in UK
Design, Selbstständig

BEWARE: No Desire to refund Customers

Kommentare: Everything falls apart because of terrible customer service where that refund is concerned. Nothing else matters now. I had high hopes for the tool and had even recommended it to others. No any more.

Thought it was an easy turnkey solution to train my remote team on.

Our team is unable to use 8 months of our subscription due to reasons beyond our control and this company won't refund us a cent for the unused time.

Winnie
Manager in Uganda
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Creating video

Kommentare: I use this software to create videos of a device and also making presentations this has been quite good service to me because quality videos are being produced, quality display, quality storage available videos the software is wow.

Before I opt for this software I had a troubles in video editing and when I purchased the software life became easy in the way that it is well equipped with all required tools for video editing such as effects slides settings and changing of the background and other additional features.

It has been so massive to me today except that I have experienced the life of graphics and video designing and editing through this software. I have been able to line your knowledge and advancedt in the video editing and lyrics writing.

Oscar
CEO in Spanien
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A professional option in the cloud with high level templates

It is a high-level tool with all kinds of possibilities for creating videos quickly. It is also in the cloud and offers a high number of templates and pre-designed elements. It also allows you to make videos for social networks. It is very stable.

Sometimes it is somewhat slow when loading projects. I think it would be important to add more options for the management, organization and classification of the created videos and their components (images, sounds, music). In the latter, it is necessary to improve a lot.

Mohan
Product Manager in Nepal
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the easiest video creation tool with a bunch of easy tempaltes

Kommentare: Overall, I am happy with FlexClip. I can create amazing videos quickly and easily. FlexClip's text-to-video feature has been creating a buzz. The team is working to improve it so that it can create near-perfect videos. For the regular videos, I am happy with the tool. Best part, I get to choose which mode to work on? Timeline mode or the Storyboard mode.

Here are a few things that I liked the most about FlexClip:1. Simple and easy to use.2. Large templates' library3. Good library of sounds, music and backgrounds.4. Acceptable rendering time.5. Flexibility: It allows me to choose which mode to work on based on my preferences, I.e. Storyboard mode or the timeline mode to edit the videos.6. Project Organization: I can organize the projects into folders so that I can find them easily when needed.7. Collaboration: I can create a team to collaborate on the projects.

Nothing as such for the time being. The text-to-video feature is being upgraded. It works okay for the time being, and I hope it'll create more amazing videos soon.

Jeniffer
Jeniffer
Junior Project Manager in Spanien
Bau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

FlexClip Video Creation Capability its on Top and the Editing Functions are Perfect.

Kommentare: Marketing content building and Advertising functions and the collection of various data across several websites is helpful and the workflow management and files sharing through FlexClip is nice.

The effective tool for the easy Video content creation and the Text to Video editing features are excellent and through the Drag and Drop functionalities its very helpful on saving project time and expense. FlexClip reporting and coordinstion ability allows effective teamwork.

Dislike on FlexClip functionalities and also on the features performance there was none, easy and friendly interface to configure.

Smith
Smith
Project Engineer in Norwegen
Bau, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

FlexClip Offers Excellent Media Management and Video Creation Tools.

Kommentare: Nice Digital Assets management and content creation platform which helps on marketing and creation of classy short Videos for various purposes.

The privacy options are helpful and professional templates and even the editing of multiple Videos is very easy through FlexClip functionalities. Easy management of various Video content and its features allows easy configuration.

Effective remote work management tool and from my opinion the platform is very helpful with no issue to report from the its capabilities.

Raphinha
financial analyst in USA
Bankwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple but robust video creation and editing tool

Kommentare: FlexClip stands out as an uncomplicated yet proficient web-based video creator. Its editing features, while fundamental, are exceptionally well-executed

I like FlexClip simple and robust video making and editing capability. The interface is simple and thanks to drag and drop feature it makes the whole process a bliss

The tool is awesome but I would love to see more video editing features.

Abdelati
Abdelati
Treasury in Marokko
Buchhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Full-featured video editor - Fantastic product .

Kommentare: My experience as a content creator on social networking sites, this program helps me to easily work with sound effects, video editing, texts, etc., an easy-to-use and professional program, I really like it,

An easy-to-use video editor that works with professional audio, video, text effects, and more. Really an amazing and professional program in business.

This program is really one of the best products that I know, it deserves to be the best.

Arun
Creative Designer & Video Editor in Jordanien
Druck, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

guarantees the seamless production of high-quality videos.

Kommentare: FlexClip has proven to be an invaluable asset for video production, excelling in simplifying every stage of the video editing process. With its remarkable capabilities, we have successfully produced high-quality clips and effortlessly shared them across YouTube and various social media channels.

FlexClip goes above and beyond to cater to all my video editing needs. Its handy and user-friendly functions ensure a seamless and smooth editing experience, allowing me to create truly remarkable videos. The intuitive interface makes it effortless to customize fonts, sound effects, and other elements to suit my project requirements. With its wide array of tools and immense features, FlexClip provides everything necessary to produce outstanding videos. I appreciate how easy it is to pick up a template and organize my video timeline in a clutter-free manner are also neat features that further enhance the overall editing process.

I've encountered challenges when removing certain transitions. I believe it would greatly improve the user experience if the process could be as easy as drag-and-drop, allowing us to apply necessary adjustments swiftly and effortlessly.

Mercy
Logistics coordinator in USA
Konsumgüter, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant easy to use video creating and editing tool

Kommentare: Intuitive videos for our socials which are crucial for marketing campaigns are created by FlexClip thanks to the multiple templates that make the work easy

I like the robust video creating and editing capability of FlexClip which is easy to use thanks to the drag and drop feature

Exporting the videos especially big videos takes a lot of time at times

spezia
financial analyst in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best video editing tool with an easy to use UI

Kommentare: My overall experience with the tool is amazing, I swiftly build captivating intros, outros, and transitional elements.

The UI is simple to use, and it is clearly designed for inexperienced video editors or those that need to produce videos quickly.FlexClip allows you to be creative with how you edit your films and add stylish elements.

Overall, I wish there were more templates. It is extremely restricted in terms of ecommerce-related videos.

Vikrant
Sales Executive in Indien

FlexClip- Review

Kommentare: The audio management of the game is something I wish was a little more comprehensive. I like to record the audio with audacity when I make videos with voiceovers.

Social media sites can produce better video content by switching from the usual graphics to videos. It's quite simple to use, the dashboard is neat and the screen names are easily recognized to direct me to the excellence.

I don't see anything to improve for this product, working good for me.

Poonam
Sales Head & MD in Indien

"FlexClip"

Kommentare: We have been using FlexClip since last 2 years and we are able to complete all video editing tasks using it. FlexClip is most comprehensive video editor online software.

Excellent customer and product support from FlexClip technical support team. They provide support 24*7 that's major part I love of FlexClip.

There are some improvement needed like Integration with other tools as well as pricing costs.

Mercelcot
Assistant data analyst in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Robust video editing tool with a user-friendly interface

Kommentare: The tool is an overall great tool and easy to use for our video editing and the output quality is amazing

I like the tool's easy to use interface making it easy to navigate and create and edit videos. I also like the tool's rich library with multiple templates and drag and drop feature which makes it extremely easy to edit videos. The tool makes it possible to export high quality videos and in multiple formats

The FlexClip is an all-round amazing tool but sometimes on large files it takes considerably a long time

Dennis
Chief Executive Officer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Top-notch Online Video Editing Tools for Creatives

Kommentare: It has offered fundamental video editing tools without having to refer to heavy RAM usage applications such as Adobe Premier Pro.

Thousands of templates, fonts, cloud storage to save my videos, crazy AI tools, and free stock videos! I mean, what more could I ask for. The online application is lightweight and takes advantage of cloud thus it's easy to render videos.

I would totally recommend FlexClip especially to startups and beginners. It's straightforward, impressive user interface and offers essential AI tools.

jasmine
receptionist in USA
Chemikalien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

video editing made easy

Kommentare: flexclip is a recommendable tool to beginners and also those with experience on the tool, as it has a user-friendly interface. free plan enables a person to enjoy the tool while learning

flexclip's interface is deigned to be a user-friendly, in addition it comes with a library of music, videos and also customized templates a user can chose from. this brings a helping hand if the user lacks his own videos or music to chose from.

flexclip free mode version, watermarks all exported videos, this is a challenge to anyone who doesn't need it, flexclip in also an online software therefore, in poor internet connectivity using the tool might be a challenge

Tarannum
Sales Executive in Indien

Video Editing Platform

Kommentare: You can easily record your video files and immediately edit them. FlexClip lets you effortlessly exports your project to other formats while saving your work.

The UI is user friendly and obviously designed for amateur video editors or folks who simply need to produce files or video quickly. The interface is neat and appears to be very polished.

It's really difficult to get lost because editing tools are accessible and prominently shown on the screen.

francis
francis
Sales Marketing Manager in Kenia
Konsumgüter, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional and professional Video maker

It has a clean user-friendly and easy -to-use interface.it is simple to create ,upload and edit stunning marketing vedeo with flexclip

Am yet to experience anything difficult while working with flexclip.

lusaata
ICT officer in Uganda
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

best video editor you will ever use

love the promo video maker online that allows me to create a variety of promo videos for our organisation that are so expectional from other forms of videos from other sites with at a high speed, it offers alraedy made promo video templates which enable us get started quickly, the pre-built texts and effects and music are extremely helpful , through this we have been able to make campaign videos so easily without any hardships encountered

i have not found anyproblems using this software for time i have used it

Jon
Marketer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Easy to use and the templates are incredibly beneficial

Kommentare: With some improvements, FlexClip has the potential to be an even more reliable tool for content creators.

As a content creator, I've been using FlexClip for a few months now, and overall, it has been a decent video editing platform. I appreciate the customizable templates which helps me a lot on getting started.

However, there are some areas where FlexClip falls short. I have noticed occasional glitches and slow performance, especially when working on larger projects or exporting videos.

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Quickly create and edit videos with Pre-made Templates

Kommentare: Overall a nice experience with this editor that helps us to create and edit videos quickly with AI tools such as text to video, script, image generator, templates, text styles, animations, elements, transitions and much more.

It is a user-friendly tool that helps to create and edit videos with pre-made video templates and also easy to create text to video with AI.

So, far I had a nice experience with the tool and am looking for more trending templates with captions styles.

yubaraj
content creator in Nepal
Internet, Selbstständig

Flexclip

I recently started using this video-creation tool and I'm really impressed. It has so many features and offers a great platform for creating videos quickly. The cloud-based software is very user-friendly and has plenty of templates and pre-designed elements to choose from. It also lets you customize your videos to fit your needs. I'm so happy I chose this tool, it's really helped me create quality content in no time!

Exporting my video clips is an agonizingly slow process; it takes me up to fifteen minutes just to export two minutes of Video.

Shailendra
Project Manager in Indien
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Platform to make easy and effective videos

Kommentare: Overall it was a good experience using Flexclip has it supported us in making the good videos.

It is one of the easiest platform to make the videos effective and with ease, it has robust features to make the videos on time and with advanced features

we don't find any con in the platform as it has all good features