Über Cash App

Cash App ist eine mobile Zahlungsabwicklungslösung, mit der Nutzer Zahlungen über mobile Geräte verwalten können.

Erfahre mehr über Cash App

The cash app features is real time and at soonest possible time cash provider. It can easily be integrated with small personal business or a slowly growing business at a small or affordable cost.

Banks are some what hard to find. It took me awhile to locate my bank.

Bewertungen zu Cash App

3,6

Cash App hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 544 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Cash App bereits verwendet?

Craig

Tester in USA
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cash app 2024

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

The quick and easy payments to pay others and to be paid

Nothing I think cash app is great it is far more better than PayPal or venmo

Markisha
Sales managment in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Cash app is better than the rest

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Cash App is a 5/5. Easy to send and receive payments and the organization is a plus too. The biggest contribute to this software is the security.

I like that everything is organized. You can send and receive money with no fees Easy access to Bitcoin and investing customer service usually always replies to you within the same day you reach out.

if you get locked out your account and no longer have the number connected to the account, customer service won't be able to give access back into your account. You would just have to make a new account, but you'll still be able to use your cash app card just won't be able to send out payments.

Tony
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Horrible customer service and transactions

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

Absolutely nothing poor service I was hacked

I don't typically make a habit of sharing my personal experiences, but I feel compelled to share what happened to me this morning because it was such a frustrating and upsetting situation. I was trying to send some money to my daughter using Cash App, which I have used several times in the past without any issues. However, this time, after I had completed the transaction, I discovered that the funds had been hacked and stolen from my account. I was shocked and devastated by this turn of events, as I had been relying on being able to send that money to my daughter. I immediately contacted Cash App's customer service to see if there was anything that could be done to rectify the situation. Unfortunately, despite being on the phone with them for several hours, I was unable to get any satisfactory answers or solutions to my problem. The customer service representatives I spoke with seemed to be reading from a script and were unable or unwilling to provide any real help or assistance. I was put on hold for extended periods of time, transferred from one department to another, and ultimately left feeling like I was getting the runaround. To make matters worse, I am now left waiting for a response from my bank, which I had to contact in order to try and stop any further unauthorized transactions from taking place. This whole situation has been a huge inconvenience and has caused me a great deal of stress and anxiety. I have always been wary of using electronic payment apps like Cash App, and this experience has only served to reinforce my concerns. It's disappointing to see a company that is supposed to make our lives easier and more convenient instead cause so much frustration and hardship. I can only hope that my bank is able to help me recover my stolen funds and that I am able to find a more reliable and secure way to send money in the future.

Möbel, Selbstständig

The ease of use to accept online payments.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

What I like most about cash app is being an owner of an e-commerce store and selling in online social media platforms,I can accept online payments through providing my cash app tag. I will also only do hold for items I'm selling if someone sends me a down payment to hold. So that makes it convenient if the buyer is unable to come right away to purchase the product. It helps guarantee the sell for me and purchase for the buyer in the future.

Would I like least about cash app is the higher percentage it takes out when processing a payment received. Cashapp's main competitor is a little lower with their percentage fee.

Olivia
FOA in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Optimis Corp Review

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience has been amazing. My company and everyone in it use it daily for banking.

I love how on Cash App mobile banking anywhere and any time. You can also do automatic withdrawals that go straight to the banking account whether its personal or corporate's.

There is nothing I dislike about Cash App, it is very sufficient and easy to navigate with tons of features.

Johnathan
Johnathan
Laborer in USA
Glücksspiel & Casinos, Selbstständig

Me and Cash App

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

The most i like about cash app,is that its eazy to set up ,make payments and eazy to use

unlocking my account ,if u dont have a phone good luck geting back into it.

Ericka
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for personal and small business

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Used primarily for personal, secondary for sales. So easy to track, send and receive money.

Super easy to use. Safe network. Easy transfers in real time

No cons great tech teams keep network running smoothly

Angela
Angela
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Cash App is a Hit or Miss kind of App

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

I like how easy Instant Transfers on Cash App are, because they offer immediate, convenient access to money whenever it's needed. Being able to access needed funds is very crucial in emergency situations these days and cash app is spot on!

Customer Support is terrible. I’ve had many challenges accessing a human Agent in a timely manner which is not excusable.

Mayim
Assistant in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Have you used Cash App?

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I am still using Cash app and I will continue to use it.I love it despite what everyone else says.

I have been using Cash APp for quite sometime now and I love it. It is a easy way to send money to my neice and to use whenever Im paying for subscriptions.

The only thing that I dont like about cash app is that if you someone scams you . you will not get your money back.

Niel Winston
Niel Winston
Remotasks in Philippinen
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

My honest review to cash app

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I love cash app ive been using it for almost 3 years the payment processing doesnt take a long time and very very very amazing app to earn I RECOMMEND THIS APP 100% LEGIT

Ive been using cashapp for almost 3 years its very legit and paying apps it helps me a lot

I like doing tasks and its not very hard to take the tasks its easy to earn in cash app

Ryku
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cashapp Super Simple way to get peer to peer payments

Kommentare: my Overall experience with cash app has been a pleasant one and would recommend this app to anyone who doesn't want to go to the ATM to collect from a friend who borrowed money. Perfect for splitting bills at restaurants and or uber rides. Customer service kind of sucks and you can't get anyone on the phone.

What I like most about this software is the ease of use and the popularity of it. Most friends, clients and others have this app and use it daily.

What I like least about the software is the customer service and it is easily hacked and you can be locked out of your own account and wont be able to get your money back.

Kenneth
self employed in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, Selbstständig

" Imma Cash App you"

Kommentare: Not only Has Cash App become the most useful tool in my wallet it has become my most used App overall. I use Cash App for everything.

The Cash App Card has become the most useful tool in my wallet it gives me the freedom of giving it to my teenager when she’s at the mall with friends. I can set a limit and allow her to feel independent while she shops without Dad all over her shoulder monitoring her every purchase. The online services are very easy to use when I need to send money instantly to family, friends, or receive payments from clients. Linking my financial institution to Cash App was snap the $5 referral to friends was nice too.

I have been using Cash App since the service has become available and problem that i encountered was funds taking a little bit longer to transfer than usual. Maybe I have just become used to the fast transactions and have become a bit spoiled.

shana
food preparer in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

glad I dont have anymore

Kommentare: when I did have an account, I found it very easy to use. I would not invest any crypto or stocks because there is no way to know if you really own those assets. It was great to use for quick transactions to relatives.

the ability to send and receive transfers as quickly as needed

I did not appreciate the ability that other users could request money, and the request square from that stranger asking for money would sit there until I responded or denied. At times i would accidently press the send button to that stranger that I never meant to send an ok of accepting transfer. Also the news didn't ensure quality protection from all of the hacker news about this App. Nevertheless to have your account dissolved from under nose because of wifi signal issues from the bank red flagging the activity and closing the app quickly.

CharRon
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cash App keeps me in Business

Kommentare: Most of my customer don't carry cash on them so I have to be ready to get the sale. There is a good size amount of people that carry cashapp so I carry it too.

Cashapp is like Venmo and uses some of the same feature. But Cashapp is own by Square. I get an debit card to use for physical purchase. I have a few travels that take me to Canada. I just use my debit card instead of the need of carrying the nation money around.

I do wish that Square would add cashapp to it square payment system like Paypal did with Venmo. They keep them separate. Venmo has a business account now, I wonder if cashapp should do that. I wish Intuit would add Cashapp to Quickbooks software intergration.

Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, Selbstständig

Cash app is one of the best apps i recommend

Kommentare: Cash app never had any problems for me being a 5+ year user! I actually love the extra benefits I receive from investing in Crypto Currency as well

The fact that we call buy bitcoin, the money I deposit goes from and too in seconds! Everyone can pay me!

Nothing at all to be honest, other than not having option trading!

Hannah
Financial Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cash App, Simple and Convenient!

Kommentare: I enjoy using it, and amazingly its usually my go to, rather than Venmo. I like how easy it is to request and pay money, and there are no privacy setting surprises like Venmo has.

I like the simplicity of the app. It's easier to use, for people of all ages, and it quickly and securely links to your bank for seamless transfers. I also like the stock trading and crypto options, which makes it easy for newbies to dip their toes into the market.

I don't like the design. The bright green and the font kind of makes ads for the app look like a scam.

Friday
Night auditor in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Hands down the best money app

Kommentare: It's nice to be able to get paid from each of my customers instantly. It's better for me and convenient to them. I have recommended Cash app to all my customers and now they all use it!

I don't get charged when I send, recieve or add money to my account I can get payments in seconds. So when I do my side job (Dog Walking) I get paid on time everytime.

I haven't ran into any problems. Even the customer service is excellent

Mike
Editor / Producer in USA
Unterhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Cash App is a great alternative to Paypal and Venmo

Kommentare: I use it for certain expenditures and generally will add a certain amount to the account to use.

It's super easy to use, the cash app card makes it usable almost anywhere. The stock and investing options are a great feature.

While having the card helps, otherwise there's a lot of places online that won't accept it as a form of payment.

Claude
CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cash App is one of the most easy and flexible payment methods mostly in the united States

Kommentare: Even though its a very easy and straight forward means of sending payments across, but I think they should increase the level of security.

Very easy to use and deploy. In one app, you can request money from people or easy pay friends. I love the easy at wish you can take out money from your bank with a fraction of a second and the money will be ready to use. They also have a prepared card which has a lot of cash back advantages. You can very easily buy bitcoin and other stocks. You actually hold the bitcoin in your bitcoin cash app wallet which is very cool. Employers can also pay employees using cash app as they support direct deposits payments. I also love the fact that you can also create a Cash App business account.

Cash App has some flaws such as closing a lot of accounts even when transactions are not suspicious. Also, you cannot send money to a friend if you havent sent them money in the past. Also, security system of cash app is not very strong as scammers use cashapp to steal money from others. Scammers in countries out of the United States or Canada may create fake cash app profile to scams others. customer service is not very good. Users can place a charge back on payments they made after a couple of days without notifying the other party.

Starisha
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Cash one of best things for me when I didn’t have a bank account.

Kommentare: The client care through the application isn't great while managing cash. Assuming you have a crisis, you actually need to hold on until they email you back. There ought to be an approach to in a split second contact client care and address a human since they are in the cash business. Furthermore, it is absolutely impossible to unsend cash assuming you send it to some unacceptable individual. That sucks.

Cash Application is an extraordinary option in contrast to PayPal. I use it to send cash to loved ones. It's likewise an incredible choice in the event that you have teenagers and you believe they should keep their own cash. They can undoubtedly utilize the check card for buys and the parent can keep a financial plan. Since you can't get cash back after it's sent, you need to significantly increase check that you're sending the cash to the ideal individual in light of the fact that whenever it's gone. It's gone. Cash Application is an extraordinary method for moving cash from your financial balance to a card so you don't need to put your charge/Visa numbers all over. This assists with eliminating the taking of Mastercard numbers and misrepresentation. You can pick precisely how much cash to place in your record and in the event that the cash isn't there then the charge will not go through. Likewise, it's perfect for sending cash to loved ones rapidly.

Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An Awesome Platform To Get And Receive Money In Many Forms!

Kommentare: Overall I'm really happy to use Cash App! For my business we often collect payments this way, and on the personal side I sometimes use it with family and friends. It's an amazing looking platform, and one I would definitely recommend utilizing for a small business! They also have a lot of crypto options which is great, and I can see this growing in the future. Definitely highly recommended!

The thing I like most about Cash App is the great looking interface, and ability to send money to a wide array of places and people. It probably has the best user experience of any payment app that I've seen. It's overall very easy to use and has a wide number of users, which makes it easy to find your friends.

The thing I like least about Cash App is that sometimes transfers can take a decent amount of time to get to your bank account. It's just a little slower than Venmo or Paypal. This isn't a huge deal, but it's something to be aware of.

Ikiera
Package handler in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's my money and I need it now

Kommentare: My overall experience with this software is pretty good, not many complaints just don't hit return funds option if you need to return the payment, just enter in the amount you want to send back and pay it to them that way, it could be just me but Cash App will take your money if you let them lol.

I love how easy to use this product is, you just send the funds and that's it, it's not too much hassle. I like that if I don't have my card on me and I left the one I need at home or in my car, I can just add cash from that card to the Cash App account, unlink that card I don't have with me and add the new card on file in my "Linked Banks" and transfer the money on the new card I have with me so I won't have to go back for the other card. I love how it shows my transactions history and I can just scan their cashtag to pay them.

They definitely need a "Cash loading at a store" option for users in the south. I heard they have it up north but they definitely need it out here in Texas. They need more security protection for their users as well. I don't keep a lot of cash in my Cash App account for that reason being of so many hackers/ scammers snatch the cash out the account as if it was theirs to spend and there's no way to tell how to get it back. Cash App won't usually reimburse you if the funds get lost or stolen. That's something they could work on.

Darren
ceo in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Cash app is a plus

Kommentare: its easy to get payments from clients and send and receive money on the personal side

I like that you can send and receive money very easily

I don't like that you can't have the same account for your personal and business. You should be able to at least toggle between multiple accounts.

Jessica
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My money can be used

Kommentare: and problem after problem after problems after problems AFTER problems after problems

Nothing i like nothing and im switching back to chime i ecen bought the 50 dollar metal card from these guys wow

Wen i want to send my hard working money i should be able to then wen i call they tell me nothing can be done and hung up in my freaking face im going to be homeless if tgey dont allow me to send my rent money they are keeping me from paying my rent if i become homeless ill call every news ststion ans put cash app out on how they are really treating ppl