Filtern nach:

Über Cash App

Cash App is a mobile payment processing solution that allows users to manage payments using mobile devices.

Erfahre mehr über Cash App

Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Deli Associate in USA
Supermärkte, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Financial freedom for free

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Cash app is by far the best, easiest & most connected way to send & receive money with almost no cost unless you want faster transfer timing. Just be sure your account has both a phone # & an email address listed

The lightening speed for sending & receiving money is incredible. Connect any debit card or bank account & you can add money or send money. You even have the option to get a debit card to simplify things even more. If you are sent money you can deposit it into whatever account &/or debit card connected to your cash app account. With direct deposit you really do get your money early, even over the weekend unlike most

If you change your phone # connected to your cash app account, there's little chance to get back into your account. Customer service is terrible, too. Despite numerous in-app messages plus emails & phone conversations, the support staff never had all the information prior to each response. One communication would have them saying it was possible to retrieve a previous account while the next communication for the same issue would have them saying there's no way to recover an older account even if it had balance still

Cedric S.
CEO in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great app to send money on a personal level

Kommentare: Overall i would continue to use this app because i have successfully been able to send and received money from friends and family. This would be useful to send to all the people who owe me a little money from the past!

This is a great app to send money person to person. I love the feature where you can request payment from a person just like an invoice. Plus they give you the option to wait to get your money for free, or pay a little to get it immediately.

I had a hard time reaching someone from customer service to request a transaction i needed to cancel. After the first time calling, the call was disconnected, so i just reached out to the person and they were able to refund my payment.

Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Marketing Associate in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product but has a few quirks.

Kommentare: It is free so it is great for the price. Always expect an issue can occur and then when they don't, it makes for an awesome day.

It gets the job done, it has great features and makes transactions for our company easy as long as it is set up and no transactions fail.

Once one transaction fails no matters who fault it is , the app seems to flag you and not allow you to continue business in the manor previously held.

Avery A.
Worship Leader in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Cash App is simple but very effective

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I think every person should have Cash App. The simple layout it has will definitely benefit people's ability to use the app for their financial endeavors.

The ease of use for Cashapp is what motivates me to keep it on my phone. I've had 3 phones in the past few years, and Cashapp is one of the first apps that I download as soon as the phone boots up for the first time. Since it's a bit of a common app, using it for purchases feels seamless and normal these days. The simple interface and colors is what drew me to the product. I've safely sent money over the 4 years I've used this product, and for the most part felt good about it getting where it needs to go. I also felt that the expansion to crypto currency was a brilliant move, and have used that portion of the app for myself. I'm really thankful that Cashapp exists for our quick financial needs.

I wish it had a better friend system. Just having a timeline of people you've sent to is cool, but a really great friend system would make me feel better with the people I've sent to.

Diana L.
Real Estate Agent in USA
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Useful cash card

Kommentare: I usually carry cash on me for spending, I like cash app for the purpose of online purchases and contactless pay. It has replaced my debit card for most things, I preload it every payday and only spend what I have budgeted for myself in cash app.

I use this card as well as my husband, I love that we can pre load it with our spending money and transfer to each other when needed. We keep our finances seperate this way and can limit how much we are spending on fast food and frivolities.

I have had to transfer money back into my bank account and I don't love how much time it has to hold the money before it gets put back into my bank account.

Marc H.
n/a in USA
Bau, Selbstständig

One of the baseline payment methods

Kommentare: Great, absolutely great great

ease of access quicker transfers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Long load times for current info but worth it

Krishnamoorthy K.
Krishnamoorthy K.
Founder in Sri Lanka

A great money transfer app at your fingertips

Kommentare: The support staff at Cash App respond to any issues and rectify them as soon as possible. Will always recommend the app.

Very easy-to-use money transfer app to send money to your friends and family. A lot of simple user-friendly features for the mobile interface.

It is very difficult to get your money out. I've tried for many days and have received nothing but the runaround from a barrage of emails.

Jason G.
Jason G.
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Cash App is a no-fills, simple payment tool with a few fun benefits

Kommentare: Cash app is relativity easy to use and has a basic look and feel that makes it easy for the inexperienced user. I have had PayPal for a long time and when I added Cash App to my tools I didn't have any real issues figuring it out. The app also provided a small monetary bonus just to sign up and does the same when you recruit new users. Free money is always a good thing. Something really fun and unique is that you can order a free Cash App debit card (or a fancier one for a small fee) that you can customize with your signature or any type of doodle or icons you like. For example, I drew a camera on mine. I only had one negative experience in which another user requested cash for an item to be delivered later. They never delivered and I had no recourse to go back at them so it was a lesson learned in caution.

Quick Setup and incentive programs for recruiting new users are some of the main pros with Cash App. The application also has a large user base. The fun and customizable physical cards are also a nice bonus.

The biggest drawback is that as of now, transactions via the app are potentially a little less secure than other methods as that there is really no way to cancel or dispute a transaction after it is completed. And if there is, I haven't found it.

Latonja A.
Latonja A.
CSR in USA
Outsourcing/Offshoring, Selbstständig

Financial Powerhouse

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It has been an absolute joy using Cash App.

I like the fact that I can send and receive money with ease. I can also use this app if I want to invest in stocks or bitcoins. It is a financial powerhouse

Nothing about is app is short of genius.

Hope V.
Hope V.
Education Assistant in USA
Museen & Institutionen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great money sharing app

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I use CashApp all the time. I use it for sharing money with friends for food, travel, and everything else. I like how easy it is to do this. I also like the ability to quickly transfer the money to the bank (I always do the free option which is 1-2 days). I probably use cashapp the most of the money sharing apps I have.

The things I like the most are: - easy to use -extremely user friendly - ability to transfer to bank - ability to change the currency

The things I like the least are: - moving the money to the bank is not instant and costs to do it instantly

Claude C.
CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Cash App is one of the most easy and flexible payment methods mostly in the united States

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Even though its a very easy and straight forward means of sending payments across, but I think they should increase the level of security.

Very easy to use and deploy. In one app, you can request money from people or easy pay friends. I love the easy at wish you can take out money from your bank with a fraction of a second and the money will be ready to use. They also have a prepared card which has a lot of cash back advantages. You can very easily buy bitcoin and other stocks. You actually hold the bitcoin in your bitcoin cash app wallet which is very cool. Employers can also pay employees using cash app as they support direct deposits payments. I also love the fact that you can also create a Cash App business account.

Cash App has some flaws such as closing a lot of accounts even when transactions are not suspicious. Also, you cannot send money to a friend if you havent sent them money in the past. Also, security system of cash app is not very strong as scammers use cashapp to steal money from others. Scammers in countries out of the United States or Canada may create fake cash app profile to scams others. customer service is not very good. Users can place a charge back on payments they made after a couple of days without notifying the other party.

Hannah M.
Freelancer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

One of the Best Money Sharing Apps!

Kommentare: Overall, Cash App is a wonderful app for making and receiving payments with family and friends. I've never encountered an issue with the app - it has always launches quickly and sends money even quicker. Cash App is easily recognizable, easy to use, and I recommend this app to everyone!

The layout of the Cash App is sleek and modern, which is really nice to see when popping into the app for a second. The app launches quickly, and I don't recall ever seeing a "bug" within the app. Receiving and making payments with friends and family is super simple with Cash App.

This isn't really a con, it's just me being picky, but the green color that they used is a bit too bright sometimes (especially when using the app in the dark). Might be an odd note, but I notice design things like that.

Daniel P.
Roofer in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

My review of cash app

Kommentare: Overall I think cash app is a decent P2P payment processor

I like the ease of use when it comes to cash app. The interface is easy to adjust to. I like the stock option, they offer a wide variety of stock options as well as a Bitcoin market.

I don’t like the customer service, I don’t like how easy it is for someone to steal your mkney from this app, I don’t like how you have to pay a fee to use your credit card and I don’t like the many times transactions get reversed.

Darren H.
ceo in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Cash app is a plus

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: its easy to get payments from clients and send and receive money on the personal side

I like that you can send and receive money very easily

I don't like that you can't have the same account for your personal and business. You should be able to at least toggle between multiple accounts.

Crystal E.
Manager in USA
Landwirtschaft, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I love Cash app!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Using cash app makes it easier for customers to pay.

Cash app is very easy to use. I switched to it for this reason. Also, it is a widely used app.

There are a couple of options that were not practical for my use. It takes a few tries to get used to using it.

Adomako A.
Self Employed in Ghana
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great app to send money

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Its absolutely great great way to receive money

It takes care of business, it has incredible provisions and makes exchanges for our organization simple as long as it is set up and no exchanges fizzle.

When one exchange bombs no issues who issue it is , the application appears to signal you and not permit you to proceed with business in the house recently held.

Lerato N.
Freelancer in Südafrika
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

This app is fantastic for sending money.

Kommentare: The Cash app is fairly straightforward to use and features a basic interface that makes it accessible to unskilled users. The software also gives you a little cash bonus just for signing up, and it does the same thing when you recruit new users. It's always a good thing to just get free money.

This is a fantastic tool for sending money from one person to another. I really appreciate the function that allows you to seek money from a person in the same way that an invoice would. They also provide you the choice of waiting for your money for free or paying a little fee to obtain it right away.

The main disadvantage is that, as of yet, transactions made using the app are possibly less secure than those made through conventional means because there is no mechanism to cancel or dispute a transaction once it has been completed.

Misty H.
Self Employed business owner in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Cash app personal account

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My experience with cash app has been great. They even mistakenly changed my personal account to a business account and started charging me business fees. They immediately rectified the problem and instantly refunded me.

What I like most about cash app is the ease of use to be able send money between my family members. It makes it very easy to send my teenage daughters in seconds and knowing they will have it immediately to use.

The only feature I feel could improve is the app account history. Should require some kind of security to access that feature.

Georgina S.
Instacart Shopper and Driver in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy To Use

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It has made lending and borrowing money from friends and family simple and fast.

I easily pay friends and they can easily pay me. It’s simple and straightforward so anyone can use it.

It can be difficult to get in touch with customer service. Especially if you’ve had fraud on your account or a hacker but that’s why bank accounts are great.

Jeffrey N.
PRODUCER in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Cash app app is handly and easy to buy bitcoin for the user interested

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: i had good and bad experiences hopefully cash app upgrade the security of the user .

user friendly and easy to use .user friendly and easy to use .

the security is not so great many hacker use cash app have to be careful with user name and password thief .

Alicia S.
Csr in USA
Alternative Streitbeilegung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Love this app

What i like most is that my loved ones will get any cash i send them within a matter of minutes! Its fast and easy just a click of a button

Just the small fee takin out when u transfer whats sent to you to your bank

Support services reservations in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

5 letzten Monat Neu

A lot of people use cashapp which allows for easy payment options.

People try to scam which is not the company's fault but it is frustrating.

Jeff Y.
HVAC technician in USA
Chemikalien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Cash app review

Kommentare: Never had any issues, customer service is friendly, my money is always there and stocks are kept up with in real time

I can save money, pay bills and buy stocks

I have zero complaints, cash app is 100% perfect

German G.
owner in USA
Musik, Selbstständig

I love CashApp

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Connected with PayPal so I can transfer funds back and forth.

Easiest way to send or receive money. I can also buy Bitcoin and stocks.

I can't find any cons using CashApp, connects with PayPal, that's a plus.

Rhonda G.
Designer in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Cashapp is fast

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

If you need money now with small fees then this one for you

It charges you to cash out instantly even though it’s going straight to your bank