Über Cash App

Cash App ist eine mobile Zahlungsabwicklungslösung, mit der Nutzer Zahlungen über mobile Geräte verwalten können.

Erfahre mehr über Cash App

The cash app features is real time and at soonest possible time cash provider. It can easily be integrated with small personal business or a slowly growing business at a small or affordable cost.

Banks are some what hard to find. It took me awhile to locate my bank.

Bewertungen zu Cash App

3,6

Cash App hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 492 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Cash App bereits verwendet?

Craig

Rudolph
Rudolph
Managing Director in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Truly cashing out with Cash App!

Kommentare: I love this app honestly. It's secure, quick, and so easy to set up. Once I had to make a payment in less than a minute. it was so easy to add the person as a recipient. We were able to order food from the restaurant before they closed. Venmo is terrible. Once Venmo kept money I sent my girlfriend in the ether for 3 days. She literally had to call and they completed the transfer. It was for $900, so needless to say I would have been livid if this money dissapeared.

How simple it was to send money to new people. I use Zelle often, and honestly the only reason I use zelle is because they don't take a portion of the funds. But it often messes up. Sometimes zelle takes days to process. You can actually rely on Cash App.

I had an issue one time changing the debit card I had linked to the app. After a few weeks it corrected itself. Other than that I haven't any gripes with it.

Meagan
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cash App- Changing the Way Small Businesses Bank

Cash App gives me the power to promote my business and buy and sell products.

Cash App has no features that are not good. There is nothing to dislike about this product.

Kathleen
Painter in USA
Molkerei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cash app.is the best

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It wss great and i recommended using jt to anyone

Mobile bankijg and making it very easy to use.

Nothing really at all i loved it so much

Jessica
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My money can be used

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: and problem after problem after problems after problems AFTER problems after problems

Nothing i like nothing and im switching back to chime i ecen bought the 50 dollar metal card from these guys wow

Wen i want to send my hard working money i should be able to then wen i call they tell me nothing can be done and hung up in my freaking face im going to be homeless if tgey dont allow me to send my rent money they are keeping me from paying my rent if i become homeless ill call every news ststion ans put cash app out on how they are really treating ppl

Robert
Sr. Full Stack Developer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Helpful and Easy to Use

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I like the ease of deployment and the ease of use

I don't dislike anything. It definitely serves its purpose as a payment app

Starisha
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Cash one of best things for me when I didn’t have a bank account.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The client care through the application isn't great while managing cash. Assuming you have a crisis, you actually need to hold on until they email you back. There ought to be an approach to in a split second contact client care and address a human since they are in the cash business. Furthermore, it is absolutely impossible to unsend cash assuming you send it to some unacceptable individual. That sucks.

Cash Application is an extraordinary option in contrast to PayPal. I use it to send cash to loved ones. It's likewise an incredible choice in the event that you have teenagers and you believe they should keep their own cash. They can undoubtedly utilize the check card for buys and the parent can keep a financial plan. Since you can't get cash back after it's sent, you need to significantly increase check that you're sending the cash to the ideal individual in light of the fact that whenever it's gone. It's gone. Cash Application is an extraordinary method for moving cash from your financial balance to a card so you don't need to put your charge/Visa numbers all over. This assists with eliminating the taking of Mastercard numbers and misrepresentation. You can pick precisely how much cash to place in your record and in the event that the cash isn't there then the charge will not go through. Likewise, it's perfect for sending cash to loved ones rapidly.

Amy
Bartender in USA
Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Use cashapp for ease and simplicity!

I love how easy peer to peer transactions are, and I love how easy it is to transfer money in and out of my account. I feel so safe knowing cashapp has multiple protections in place to keep me, my money, and my data safe and secure!! Plus the cute customizable cards can't be beat!

Occasionally cashapp has connection issues, and transfers in and out take a little longer than expected, but this is pretty rare and usually resolved within 15 minutes.

ASHLEY
Special Events Coordinator in USA
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Payments made easy!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I love the ease of receiving payments. Whether we use our cashtag, or use a QR code, it makes receiving funds a breeze! I have used this for years and find that it expanded our clientele because not everyone uses some other popular payment methods. It was quick and easy to set up and having the option of the debit card made using the funds received a snap!

I would love to see them create a way to reverse transactions more efficiently.

Abderazak
Review in Marokko
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Im the best review

I like the way that taking to pay for work

I prefer that being more security to save my data and pay

Whitney
Online Sales in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It is good for sending money

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I like that you can send money fast without to go to the bank.

That ppl are able to use it to scam, others or gain access to my cash app.

Avery
Worship Leader in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Cash App is simple but very effective

Kommentare: I think every person should have Cash App. The simple layout it has will definitely benefit people's ability to use the app for their financial endeavors.

The ease of use for Cashapp is what motivates me to keep it on my phone. I've had 3 phones in the past few years, and Cashapp is one of the first apps that I download as soon as the phone boots up for the first time. Since it's a bit of a common app, using it for purchases feels seamless and normal these days. The simple interface and colors is what drew me to the product. I've safely sent money over the 4 years I've used this product, and for the most part felt good about it getting where it needs to go. I also felt that the expansion to crypto currency was a brilliant move, and have used that portion of the app for myself. I'm really thankful that Cashapp exists for our quick financial needs.

I wish it had a better friend system. Just having a timeline of people you've sent to is cool, but a really great friend system would make me feel better with the people I've sent to.

Lauren
Secondary Education/Fundraising in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for Fundraising!

Kommentare: With fundraising, you're all over the place - store to store, person to person....it can be exhausting. When you have different groups of high schoolers spread all across the city and you're trying to coordinate all of it without accepting electronic forms of payment it's almost impossible. Cash App gives me the freedom to track it all and stay informed on everything.

Cash App gives me the freedom to accept payments from every major form of payment no matter where I go. I've yet to meet someone who does not trust Cash App because they can see their payment immediately and I can use it wirelessly without swiping someone's card. It's quick, efficient, and painless. There's no better way to go hands-free for POS.

I have nothing bad to say! I've always had a great experience with Cash App

Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, Selbstständig

Cash app is one of the best apps i recommend

Kommentare: Cash app never had any problems for me being a 5+ year user! I actually love the extra benefits I receive from investing in Crypto Currency as well

The fact that we call buy bitcoin, the money I deposit goes from and too in seconds! Everyone can pay me!

Nothing at all to be honest, other than not having option trading!

Friday
Night auditor in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Hands down the best money app

Kommentare: It's nice to be able to get paid from each of my customers instantly. It's better for me and convenient to them. I have recommended Cash app to all my customers and now they all use it!

I don't get charged when I send, recieve or add money to my account I can get payments in seconds. So when I do my side job (Dog Walking) I get paid on time everytime.

I haven't ran into any problems. Even the customer service is excellent

Mike
Editor / Producer in USA
Unterhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Cash App is a great alternative to Paypal and Venmo

Kommentare: I use it for certain expenditures and generally will add a certain amount to the account to use.

It's super easy to use, the cash app card makes it usable almost anywhere. The stock and investing options are a great feature.

While having the card helps, otherwise there's a lot of places online that won't accept it as a form of payment.

Rebecca
Realtor in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

CashApp - is it better?

Kommentare: I use cash app from time to time to transfer moneys moneys to companies for bill payment or to purchase items or sometimes to send money to family.

I like that cash app is widely used by a lot of my clients and friends and colleagues as well as family members so most people are familiar with it and know how to use it

I dislike that sometimes it's not compatible with everybody's software and can be a little bit complicated at times to maneuver through this systems

Nicole
Nicole
Web Assistant in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the most used payment apps out there

Kommentare: I think I use cash app to transfer money more than any other service when all is said and done, so it would be nice if the cons I mentioned would be attended to. Also, for some reason, many people complain that if they get paid with cash app they get charged a fee to withdraw, so they don't like to use it. I try to explain that they can use the cash back feature at a drugstore or grocery store and just buy some small thing and not be charged a fee, but I suppose they don't want to have to go shopping and would prefer an atm.

Most people have an account so I can get paid and pay out easily. It streamlines fairly easily with most other payment apps too- so I'm able to transfer regularly from Paypal or Venmo or my Varo online bank account. Transfers have always been instant except for one time the site was down for a few hours, and I was able to check that online to see the progress.

If sending to someone for the first time, you can't use the desktop site but are required to use the app on a phone, and there have been times that was an inconvenience. Also, it would be nice if it were easier to use the routing and account numbers as bank info. Not everyone accepts the cash app debit card for some reason. Occasionally I have wanted to connect this app but couldn't, so I had to use a middleman like venmo or paypal or an online bank account and then transfer from there. Also I don't like that you can only attach one card. I'd prefer to be able to add several.

Rachael
Rachael
Administration in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cash App: Quick peer to peer money transactions with reasonable fees

Kommentare: Overall, Cash App worked well to send money to peers at the speed you elect to with corresponding fees attached. The fees seemed reasonable and the option of receiving a physical card to use daily makes Cash App very appropriate for everyone. As long as your intended recipient had enrolled in a Cash App account the transfer of funds is easy and user friendly. Every transaction that I personally engaged in went through very rapidly and the App allows users to keep a log of all transaction history. The lack of customer support is the only thing holding me back from using Cash App as frequently as I would like to. I feel as if there are other money exchanging platforms that offer decent customer support allowing users to feel more comfortable with these types of services.

I mostly enjoyed how easy it was to link my bank account to my Cash App account and from there sending or receiving money was always quick and reliable. I also really enjoyed how a user can elect to receive a physical debit card with Cash App funds going directly to the card which can be used at any retailer location.

Cash App's downfall for me personally is their lack of accessible customer support. Customer support is difficult to contact in a timely manner when quick resolution is needed. When I needed to access a customer service representative, I was left no other option other than writing an email describing my issue and then waiting after submission for a response. I also felt that there was no easy way to dispute conflicts due to the lack of live customer support. Another critical downfall for myself was not being able to correct any transaction you may have initiated accidentally. Once money is sent to an individual accidentally or not there was no way to correct or modify it.

Lebensmittelproduktion, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Cash App literally the only "CASH" App!

It was easy to set up and it is easy to use anybody can use Cash App.

I have not had any issues with it but I've known it to lock up account's easily, however if that happens it is easy to retrieve any funds you may have left on it so you don't have to worry about loosing any money

Kimberly
Kimberly
Marketing Associate in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product but has a few quirks.

Kommentare: It is free so it is great for the price. Always expect an issue can occur and then when they don't, it makes for an awesome day.

It gets the job done, it has great features and makes transactions for our company easy as long as it is set up and no transactions fail.

Once one transaction fails no matters who fault it is , the app seems to flag you and not allow you to continue business in the manor previously held.

Essen & Trinken, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Cash app

Kommentare: My experience with cash app has been a positive one I get my payments from my work deposited 2 days early I can send money to my family and friends with the ease of one button and I can keep track of all my money and the plus part of it is I get both certain places I use my cash app card.

I like how convenient and easy cash app is to use everything is all in one place. I can get my direct deposit. Make payments. Purchase items online. Or send money to a friend all in one place.

I wish the borrow feature was available to everybody that gets direct deposit not just certain people

Cynthia
Delivery in USA
Essen & Trinken, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Cashing in

Kommentare: It’s very positive. Definitely a two thumps up or 10 stars app

It’s functions on the app are self explanatory. If you get confused your answer will be in the faq

Nothing. I like it all I wouldn’t change a thing

Megan
Self employed in USA
Rundfunk, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Affordable honest product!!!

Kommentare: I’ve had an absolute amazing experience using cashapp.

This product is very reliable. It’s only $1 to add cash at any store compared to other retailers that charge $4.95

Only thing I would change is the price of the medal cards.

Dustin
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Review of Cash App from a small automotive and small engine garage

Kommentare: Overall my experience is positive, but my overall rating honestly decreases a point or two every time I have to deal with their headache of a customer support system.

The simplicity of it's layout and use, the near instantaneous speed of sending and receiving payments.

The customer support system could definitely use some work. Difficult to use, difficult to navigate and its an absolute pain to get a straight answer from anyone. Also, no desktop support either.