Customer Lifecycle Marketing

Customer Lifecycle Marketing Bewertungen

von Right On Interactive

excellent program to complement our online marketing strategy

Bewertet am 6.8.2018
Juan cesar G.
Freelance Programmer

Kommentare: With Customer Lifecycle Marketing I have achieved loyalty and development of many potential clients.

Vorteile: I really like this program because it focuses on retaining, loyalty and developing potential customers (prospects) something that most marketing programs ignore, thanks to this we can accompany the user during their life cycle and have more possibilities for new business .

Nachteile: It's a great program but I think the price of the software is a bit expensive.

Fantastic marketing automation that covers entire customer lifecycle

Bewertet am 4.10.2010
Dave M.
E-Marketing Manager

Kommentare: Right On Interactive is a small but growing team of smart marketers who "get it". From pre-sale all the way through close and onto support, they're an ideal partner: always knocking themselves out to provide the best experience possible. I just reviewed what I wrote - sounds like I'm being paid by the company :-) I'm not; simply a fan of their great service, great value and great results. One of our primary goals is to drive advocacy - Right On Interactive has become a required/key component in achieving this goal. Happy to accept calls/emails to discuss Right On Interactive further.

Vorteile: One of the best features that differentiates Right On from the rest of the competition (like Eloqua, Marketo) is their focus on the entire customer lifecycle. Their service is not simply a pre-sale lead gen machine - it's a true marketing automation system that allows us to dynamically engage with prospects AND customers based on who they are (fit) and what they do (engagement) at any phase in their lifecycle.

Nachteile: Nothing worth noting

ROI Customer Lifecycle Marketing

Bewertet am 5.10.2010
Bo L.
Communications Manager

Kommentare: I highly recommend ROI's Customer Lifecycle Marketing tool, as well as the expert services provided by the Right On Interactive team.

Vorteile: With the ROI Customer Lifecycle Marketing tool, we're able to automate important contacts with our customers. Based on customer behavior or status, the tool allows us to trigger email messages which drive customers to make repeat shopping visits to our stores.

Nachteile: None that I can think of.

Difficult to implement, but powerful if leveraged appropriately.

Bewertet am 14.4.2017
Tim H.
Marketing Director

Kommentare: I've used Right On's email software and I found it a little more difficult than average email platforms to implement. Once implemented, however, its lifecycle automation process is very powerful and one of my favorite ways to tackle marketing automation.

Vorteile: It gives you really great data and really powerful automation options that aren't available on most platforms. Their lead-scoring functionality is the best in the industry in my opinion.

Nachteile: Difficult to implement, messy when set up poorly. You need an expert at the helm.