Über QuillBot

Paraphrasing-Tool, mit dem Nutzer E-Mails, Social-Media-Posts und Essays mithilfe von Grammatik-Checker und Zusammenfassungsfunktionen schreiben können.

Erfahre mehr über QuillBot

It's very easy to use; there's hardly anything you'd get confused about.

It occasionally experiences technical issues and rejects copied text. To have it acknowledged, I have to put in time.

Bewertungen zu QuillBot

QuillBot hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 135 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du QuillBot bereits verwendet?

desmond
desmond
Head of quality standards and accreditation in Ghana
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

QuillBot: A great student companion

Kommentare: A great choice to create unique documents. Quite satisfactory.

A great word repharaser and paraphrasing tool to create unique contents

Sometimes creates incomprehensible sentences that needs human intervention

Mashudu Hilary
Freelancer in Südafrika
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

A Student's best friend

Kommentare: Overall quillbot was of great use to me as I was able to write stellar academic papers. The paraphraser was my favourite feature and in addition to this I took advantage of the summerizer, grammar and plagiarism checker to write like a professional. I still use it today and I highly recommend.

Quillbot is an excellent tool for writing and I found it especially handy when I was preparing my research papers at school. The software is very precise and reliable as I'm sure that grammatical errors are eliminated. Words are paraphrased in a flash without wasting time and while I'm on it, I have the option to adjust the synonym level. With the paraphraser, my sentences are altered perfectly and restructured without compromising the sense of my original text. The user interface is very friendly, the software is easy to use plus there is a generous free plan which is very useful for those on a tight budget. I mainly sought quillbot for it's paraphrasing tool but I also found the grammar and plagiarism checks handy. In instances where I overstepped the word limit for my essays while writing, I could simply use the summerizer to eliminate unnecessary words and downsize the essay well. I highly recommend quillbot.

I found the plagiarism checker a bit limiting as it only runs through 20 pages a month. Moreover there isn't much diversity as only Australian, American and British english dictionaries are mainly supported by the software so these are the downsides I found while using the software.

Paul
Paul
Web Developer in Nigeria
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quillbot Experience Review

Kommentare: Overall experience for me quillbot has truly impressed me and I used it now for my content creation. I give it 4 star rating

1.The most impactful feature for me on quillbot is the paraphraser it gets the job absolutely done in an awesome way both work the synonyms and antonyms. Also the use of words and grammartic error check when paraphrasing is top notch. The quilbot SEO tool is also awesome, the summarizer tool2. Quillbot Experience for me is the ease of use I can use it on the go with my mobile phone, do lots of content work while on transit. So to me it's very handy application.3. Integration of quillbot to my business, scaled it up for me with over 70% value 4. Quilbot to me made on experience is a safe tool to use most especially for starters who can use the free version5. Unlimited contents upto about 6000 words for free version is a wow6. Ability to Integrate Google docs and chrome extension

1. Most advance features are restricted to only premium users, even though the free version offers something good. But I also feel there should be a little more features added to the free version 2. The Grammer check is ok but it has to be improved upon for better delivery3. Chrome extension doesn't really detect errors automatically most times you have to paste manually into main site for this to be effective4. I use canva alot but integration is stress

Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Best app!

Kommentare: Overall, Quillbot is a gem. It saves me time on corrections and rewriting the sentences while also keeping the write-up real.

What I like the most about QuillBot is the multiple rewriting options it gives you while proofreading. This feature has really helped me enhance my writing skills; I love it.

Although I have encountered a few drawbacks, I would say that when I used the free version, I had limitations on some of its coolest features. I also had the issue of sentences lacking fluency, but to me, these are just minor drawbacks.

Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Quillbot - Best writing and rephrasing tool in the world

Kommentare: Quillbot is a tool I use most and specially it helps with my work requirements as well as professional communications need to be made.

I have used the quillbot's paraphrase tool most and had a great experience with this, I just need to put the context for my requirement and it provides me the rephrased content which sounds more professional with great vocabulary. As a marketer I need to work on multiple campaigns and quillbot really helping me with my job. By using quillbot It helps me for the content of emails which I need to do on daily basis and also helps with other professional communications.

I only used the free version of the quillbot, and it really solves most of my requirements with the free version . The only con I experienced so far is just less options in paraphrasing. though I get the options to use synonym and other words but that is something where I need to put efforts on the first draft provided by the quillbot.

Harcharan Jit
Senior Systems Analyst IT in Indien
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Quilbot : Excellent AI based Paraphrase, Grammer and plagcheck tool for your research work :

Kommentare: Quill is the leading AI based Paraphrase, Grammer and plagcheck tool your research work. I am impressed by its Paraphrasing capabilities and different types of modes of writing styles put this tool much aheads than it's peers.

AI based Paraphrase/Grammer/plagcheck tool. Excellent grammer check, Paraphrasing with different writing styles. Excellent word replacement recommendations.

Integration with other Apps like Word/Latex

Siti Saleha
Siti Saleha
Sales And Marketing Specialist in Tschechien
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Word rephraser tools is easy with QuillBot

QuillBot is one of the best tools for word rephrase and grammar checker. I start by trying the free account and am now has subscribed to their services. I can adjust the synonyms level and how many words I want to change on the article so it won't be too different in context from the original article.

QuillBot has introduced the new plagiarism checker, but until now, I can't try it as the webpage keep loading and starting the tools. The limitation on the plagiarism checker only for 20 pages per month, even for a premium user, is too little, and we had to pay more to increase the number.

Pratibha
Pratibha
Asst Marketing Director in Indien
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Plethora of unique features - Complete suite

Kommentare: It's been a great ride altogether, hope to continue with it for constant few years

Ease of use, readily available comparisons amongst several writeups.

Screen size needs improvement; it is too dense to be read

Toby
Marketing Coordinator in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic paraphrasing tool! Highly Recommend

I recently started using the free version of Quillbot after watching a video by [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. I have found it to be a fantastic tool for many marketing purposes, and have been able to rewrite old information in a more engaging way.

I am yet to have any complaints about Quillbot, as all free trials it would be nice to upgrade to the full version for the entire experience.

Rach
Rach
Sales in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Making your Sentences perfect

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: In general, Quill Bot makes your English nice and with variety.

If you run out of words, Quill Bot can give you the help in paraphrasing them beautifully.

Sometimes, you can lose your identity as a writer because your original thoughts can be replaced.

Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

‘’The most effective session management for summarizing’’

Kommentare: We will surely have challenging lives because we have so many various tasks to perform each day. As a result, we need efficient and complete tools for our jobs. QuillBot has altered the playing field for us. We have been able to save a ton of time and effort because of it. Unquestionably a helpful tool for both our students and administrators. One of the most practical devices, in my perspective, is the quillbot.

Within months, Quillbot transforms my writing into my unique persona. The styles they offer are impressive, and it's easy to check for plagiarism and copy-pasting here. A significant milestone for them is the extension into Google Docs, Microsoft Word, and Google Chrome. Compared to competing platforms on the market, Quillbot provides accuracy that is at least 90% higher.

The incredible paraphraser and grammatical expert In just a few seconds, Quillbot can write superb, polished prose. Simply copy or write what you want to say, follow the steps, and you'll be astounded by the results. Actually, I wrote this in my quillbot. Plugin considers the entire sentence rather than just the words or the chained grammar. Additionally, the option for writers' mindsets is well worth exploring.

Biranchi
Freelance Writer/Editor in Nepal
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

About QuillBot

Kommentare: As mentioned in the description of the software, it really cut our writing time by more than half but the writers cannot solely depend on the software for serious writing. It makes paraphrasing easier but doesn't give dependable paraphrased text. As a regular user, I am satisfied with this software.

This software is very good for paraphrasing academic writing like essays, research papers, thesis, etc. After getting the paraphrased output from software, if you give some time to maintain the coherence and naturality of writing, the readers will never feel that the text is software generated.

The software is not entirely dependable as the output text looks unnatural and you have to go through a level of editing to make it look natural. And it's not good for paraphrasing stories, poems, fiction. If you ever try to paraphrase a story it will give you horrible synonyms.

Mokutmfon
Blogger in Nigeria
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Awesome Grammar Checker

Kommentare: Though Quillbot doesnt automatically detect my errors when used as an extension, I don't mind going through the stress of pasting it on the actual website. Quillbot is a good and recommended software.

I fell in love with Quillbot the moment I heard about it. What I love most about using this software is not just its ability to correct my sentence of grammatical and punctuation errors but also its ability to reconstruct my sentences in a professional and standard way. Quillbot is really inexpensive compared to its competition and it has various unique and useful functions. I use Quillbot for my blog post and when I get stuck, it provides suggested text for me. It also does some research so I always have content. All I can say is quillbot is a multi solution provider and I cant find myself not using it. Quillbot is also very easy to navigate through, I love the fact that it integrates with my Microsoft word, giving me easy and perfect writing.

As a Chrome extension, Quillbot doesn't correct my errors and automatically detect them the way other softwares would. I have to paste sentences into the main site to do some correction and paraphrasing. Quillbot doesn't integrate with canva and that's another issue since I use canva frequently. Still, it solves that problem by providing a side bar.

Jackie
Copy editor in Kanada
Onlinemedien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

More than adequate if you don't want to go with the more expensive versions of this software!

Kommentare: I am an editor by trade, and it's nice to have as many tools as possible at my disposal to ensure the content I'm editing is flawless. If you're on a budget, Quillbot is perfectly adequate editing software, more affordable than some of the other versions out there but maybe not as sophisticated.

I was lucky enough to use this software before it became a bit limited in its features (some of the features are now restricted to the Premium version). As an editor, I find it extremely helpful for a quick scan of the text I'm editing. It picks up some egregious typos for the most part. I like it as an inexpensive alternative to some of the more advanced editing programs out there.

As I mentioned above, there were a few more features offered a few months ago, such as sentence revision suggestions, but those are now unavailable unless you are willing to upgrade to the Premium version. It doesn't catch everything, but I can say the same about other types of editing software that I've used.

Marcin
Reviewer in UK
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

A Valuable Addition to My Writing Workflow"

Kommentare: My overall impression of QuillBot has been positive. The tool provides many functions, including paraphrasing, summarising, grammar checking, and more, making it an ideal choice for a wide range of writing needs. However, the absence of a plagiarism checker is an issue that the QuillBot team should consider addressing in the future.

The thing I liked most about QuillBot is its powerful paraphrasing capabilities. It effectively rewrites sentences while preserving their original meaning, making it a valuable tool for various purposes, such as academic writing, content creation, and SEO

QuillBot's lack of an ability to detect plagiarism is the feature I disliked the most. An integrated plagiarism checker would have been a significant advantage in content creation.

Richard
Senior IT Assistant & Graphic Designer in Ghana
E-Learning, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Make Your Work Original with QuillBot.

Kommentare: Great software, very helpful and has really improved my English and paraphrasing. Thanks to your team for such a powerful software.

The paraphrasing tool which helps to make my work original and appropriate for academic submission. Also, the software further suggest more synonyms to the various words paraphrased. QuillBot has really helped my writing skills and I'm really grateful. The software helps me work faster and accurately presents facts. Free to use, pay for the mind blowing experience

I'm very okay with Everything about this software.

Rahul
Area Sales Executive in Indien
Konsumgüter, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple and Neat Paraphrasing tool

Kommentare: QuillBot offers excellent writing experience. It is the ideal writing tool for novices.

QuillBot is the most dominant tool in paraphrasing. I always paraphrase using this Quillbot. Quillbot provides synonym of the words and provides suggestion to create a meaningful sentences.I am learning how to write professionally with the aid of Quillbot. The sentences are made much shorter and crisper using QuillBot.

The plagiarism checker is QuillBot's least favourite feature, and it might be improved. Sometimes QuillBot's rephrasing suggestions are quite off; numerous clicks on the button to paraphrase will fix the problem.

Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Experience in QuillBot

Kommentare: It really help me especially for my essay works and resume at applying work.

As a user, they are really generous in giving free access to their application. It is easy to use especially for the people who are wanting to paraphrase a sentence or a paragraph.

Sometimes, it doesn't meet your paraphrase standard to a sentence. It has a limited access also in their features if you're not a member.

Heidilyn
maintenance and leasing/ team leader in Philippinen
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Life is much easier with the help of quillbot

It corrects my work's grammar either for education or work-related. It is very easy to use because i will just input any sentence or paragraph and after that the grammar will automatically be corrected.

I think the limit of words that i Input there is the least i like about this software but all in all it is amazing

Nia
Nia
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Why I recommend QuillBot

Kommentare: It has helped me with many projects providing my costumers with the professionalism they have come to expect with my company, Overall I recommend this software to people who are either unsure about their writing abilities or need to save time while at work.

QuillBot offers a grammar checker, paraphrase, and summarizer. this is a great tool for improving both oral and written language abilities, and the paraphrasing also helps individuals express and communicate their thoughts effectively.

To try out further features, you'll need to upgrade to premium. in other words there is no "free trial"

Olayemi
Managing Director in Portugal
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quillbot was a life saver, it really helps when developing content for some of our software manual

Quillbot was very easy to use compared to other like software

The price just need to be reduced so as to gain more people to use it

Anusha
US HealthCare Recruiter in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I'm having a great experience

Kommentare: My overall, experience with QuillBot is great, It would automatically fix the grammar. We may utilize synonyms to extend or write in a creative way, such as there are many amazing aspects in it. Although we can change the standard of Paraphrasing.

Qullbot is highly user-friendly, and it would be beneficial for a variety of purposes, such as personal or business, and it would effectively and competently paraphrasing the full subject, however we may alter the amount of efficiency when rewriting. And also it would correct the grammar automatically. We can expand or write in creative way use synonyms like there are great features in it.

Adding quillbot to our emails is a fantastic idea, but it doesn't always work, so that function has to be enhanced. Other than that, I don't have any requirements to provide; I found this software to be rather helpful.

Aidanek
Lab technician in USA
Chemikalien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Helped me with building a professional writing for cover letters!

Kommentare: Great!

The software sometimes picks academic words that suit my texts better.Sometimes when I struggle with building a sentence, I write whatever I am trying to deliver and Quillbot paraphrases my sentence by fixing the order of the words in sentence and using better words. In short, I simply rely on Auillbot with all my ideas and sentences.

Sometimes I wish that Quillbot could create longer sentences when I use short sentences even if they have little information. For example, when trying to deliver “I like working in lab”, I expect too much, such as “Working in lab is a joyful experience that I would like to be doing all my life” (just an example), but Quillbot paraphrases to “I enjoy working in lab”. I would recommend using more complicated sentencing for short texts if possible.

Winfield
Freelancer in Südafrika
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Using QuillBot

Kommentare: So far, the best paraphraser tool I have used. I am having a lot of fun with this.

Quillbot is an excellent grammar, paraphrasing, citation and summeriser tool that can generate good, presentable writing in seconds. A user can simply copy or type text and click the process button, and the outcome will amaze the user as this tool will analyse your content and provide alternative options. I love this tool as I am now able to write and present professional and personal documents with ease. This tool aids in grammar checks and how my paraphrases are worded. I use the free version of this powerful tool.

The only obstacle I have on this tool is that a user must upgrade to a Premium version in order to access and use the Plagiarism Checker and Co-Writer tools.

Asif
Asif
Director of School in Bangladesch
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quillbot - An Essential Paraphrasing Tool

Paraphrasing is what Quillbot is known for and it is still the best in the market for paraphrasing.

The AI writing feature of Quillbot is still not good enough to be my first choice as a writing tool.