Über QuillBot

Paraphrasing-Tool, mit dem Nutzer E-Mails, Social-Media-Posts und Essays mithilfe von Grammatik-Checker und Zusammenfassungsfunktionen schreiben können.

Erfahre mehr über QuillBot

It's very easy to use; there's hardly anything you'd get confused about.

It occasionally experiences technical issues and rejects copied text. To have it acknowledged, I have to put in time.

Bewertungen zu QuillBot

QuillBot hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 140 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du QuillBot bereits verwendet?

desmond
desmond
Head of quality standards and accreditation in Ghana
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

QuillBot: A great student companion

Kommentare: A great choice to create unique documents. Quite satisfactory.

A great word repharaser and paraphrasing tool to create unique contents

Sometimes creates incomprehensible sentences that needs human intervention

Mashudu Hilary
Freelancer in Südafrika
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

A Student's best friend

Kommentare: Overall quillbot was of great use to me as I was able to write stellar academic papers. The paraphraser was my favourite feature and in addition to this I took advantage of the summerizer, grammar and plagiarism checker to write like a professional. I still use it today and I highly recommend.

Quillbot is an excellent tool for writing and I found it especially handy when I was preparing my research papers at school. The software is very precise and reliable as I'm sure that grammatical errors are eliminated. Words are paraphrased in a flash without wasting time and while I'm on it, I have the option to adjust the synonym level. With the paraphraser, my sentences are altered perfectly and restructured without compromising the sense of my original text. The user interface is very friendly, the software is easy to use plus there is a generous free plan which is very useful for those on a tight budget. I mainly sought quillbot for it's paraphrasing tool but I also found the grammar and plagiarism checks handy. In instances where I overstepped the word limit for my essays while writing, I could simply use the summerizer to eliminate unnecessary words and downsize the essay well. I highly recommend quillbot.

I found the plagiarism checker a bit limiting as it only runs through 20 pages a month. Moreover there isn't much diversity as only Australian, American and British english dictionaries are mainly supported by the software so these are the downsides I found while using the software.

Rudi
Rudi
Lectures in Indonesien
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

QuillBot is a lot of fun for researchers

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Quillbot is very easy to use and fun for researchers.

Every year I have to do research on campus, to produce articles that will be published in reputable journals, these journals require that the papers produced are not plagiarized. For this reason, I paraphrased my paper, using the paraphraser tool in QuillBot. I really enjoy using this tool. After checking plagiarism with the Turnitin application, the level of similarity is very low.

There is one thing that I don't like about QuillBot, namely its grammar checker tool. This is because QuillBot's grammar checker does not recommend words that are equivalent to the words it replaces in a single sentence.

Yulius
Yulius
Division Head in Indonesien
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

it is regular Spellcheck software. Feature quite complete although not as capable.

Requested refund but was treatened that the account will be terminated without compensation. Used Quilbot for Plagiarism check but it's engine is less capable, so when it is checked by turnitin, it showed different result that is less than Turnitin. I requested refund but refused. Customer better look other application.

Govind
Govind
Content Writer in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Useful Tool But Needs Further Development

As a Content Writer, finding the most suitable words to express my ideas is indeed the most painful point. Quillbot gives a hand in it through its paraphrasing feature. It is a helpful source for finding unique synonyms for repetitive words and adapting to the tone of the target audience. The plagiarism checker also works efficiently. Luckily, all its features are easy to access at a fair price. Overall, I have a satisfying experience.

Sometimes, the tool fails to understand the context of sentences and gives a kind of weird paraphrasing. A little bit of improvement is required.

Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Quillbot - Best writing and rephrasing tool in the world

Kommentare: Quillbot is a tool I use most and specially it helps with my work requirements as well as professional communications need to be made.

I have used the quillbot's paraphrase tool most and had a great experience with this, I just need to put the context for my requirement and it provides me the rephrased content which sounds more professional with great vocabulary. As a marketer I need to work on multiple campaigns and quillbot really helping me with my job. By using quillbot It helps me for the content of emails which I need to do on daily basis and also helps with other professional communications.

I only used the free version of the quillbot, and it really solves most of my requirements with the free version . The only con I experienced so far is just less options in paraphrasing. though I get the options to use synonym and other words but that is something where I need to put efforts on the first draft provided by the quillbot.

Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Best app!

Kommentare: Overall, Quillbot is a gem. It saves me time on corrections and rewriting the sentences while also keeping the write-up real.

What I like the most about QuillBot is the multiple rewriting options it gives you while proofreading. This feature has really helped me enhance my writing skills; I love it.

Although I have encountered a few drawbacks, I would say that when I used the free version, I had limitations on some of its coolest features. I also had the issue of sentences lacking fluency, but to me, these are just minor drawbacks.

Harcharan Jit
Senior Systems Analyst IT in Indien
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Quilbot : Excellent AI based Paraphrase, Grammer and plagcheck tool for your research work :

Kommentare: Quill is the leading AI based Paraphrase, Grammer and plagcheck tool your research work. I am impressed by its Paraphrasing capabilities and different types of modes of writing styles put this tool much aheads than it's peers.

AI based Paraphrase/Grammer/plagcheck tool. Excellent grammer check, Paraphrasing with different writing styles. Excellent word replacement recommendations.

Integration with other Apps like Word/Latex

Toby
Marketing Coordinator in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic paraphrasing tool! Highly Recommend

I recently started using the free version of Quillbot after watching a video by [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. I have found it to be a fantastic tool for many marketing purposes, and have been able to rewrite old information in a more engaging way.

I am yet to have any complaints about Quillbot, as all free trials it would be nice to upgrade to the full version for the entire experience.

Osama Bin
student in Deutschland
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

review for most common proofcheck tool

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: great and awsome i would like to add if customer chat availabe

simplicity and easy use of tool and also interface

sometimes it is very annoying because it takes much time

Setareh
Electrical Engineer in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

QuillBot is a valuable tool for content creation, editing, and proofreading

Kommentare: Overall, QuillBot is an amazing tool for anyone looking for a writing assistant. The AI-powered software takes your writing and provides multiple options for rephrasing. The tool is very precious and helps you be more productive and save time! The user-friendly interface makes it easy to navigate. The ability to adjust the settings for tone and formality adds an extra layer of customization. I totally recommend QuillBot for anyone looking to improve their writing quality.

I use QuillBot almost everyday for proofreading and editing documents and texts. I even use it to write professional emails at work. The tool offers a wide range of features to suit various content writing requirements, including synonyms, paraphrasing, summarizing, and grammar checking. This makes it a versatile tool that can be used for various tasks such as editing, proofreading, and generating new content. It's user interface is simple and easy to use. The tool is designed to be intuitive, making it easy to understand for beginners.QuillBot uses advanced machine learning algorithms to deliver high-quality content that is free of errors and plagiarism. This makes it a reliable tool for writers who want to ensure that their work is of a high standard. I totally recommend QuillBot to professionals who are looking for a writing assistant.

I do not have any dislikes for QuillBot. The only limitation I can mention is that QuillBot only supports English language, which is a limitation for non-English speaking users or those who want to translate content into other languages. It would be great if the developers can enhance the tool such that it can be used for editing texts in other languages.

Biranchi
Freelance Writer/Editor in Nepal
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

About QuillBot

Kommentare: As mentioned in the description of the software, it really cut our writing time by more than half but the writers cannot solely depend on the software for serious writing. It makes paraphrasing easier but doesn't give dependable paraphrased text. As a regular user, I am satisfied with this software.

This software is very good for paraphrasing academic writing like essays, research papers, thesis, etc. After getting the paraphrased output from software, if you give some time to maintain the coherence and naturality of writing, the readers will never feel that the text is software generated.

The software is not entirely dependable as the output text looks unnatural and you have to go through a level of editing to make it look natural. And it's not good for paraphrasing stories, poems, fiction. If you ever try to paraphrase a story it will give you horrible synonyms.

Diana grace
Researcher in Philippinen
Forschung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

My best buddy in writing researches!

Kommentare: Being in the field of research gives me a lot of headache, most especially in checking the grammar and punctuation. There are many instances that i cannot put into words what i want to express, i simply use Quillbot when then dilema arises. It help me to create creative yet powerful research papers.

Quillbot gives the most convenience one is looking for. I is easy to use and it is very powerful tool. I have you the free trial in the first 6 months and decided to pay premium because i can use it everyday at work. Quillbot never let me down, always worth the price.

Nothing, i like every piece pf Quillbot. I have tried other software like Quillbot but they are more complex and complicated to use. In quillbot, zero knowledge, great result.

Aleksandra
Research Assistant in Serbien
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great grammar checker and paraphrasing tool

Kommentare: I have a great experience with this tool, I use it almost every day, as do my friends. It is very useful and educational at the same time. Ever since I discovered QuillBot, it has been my first and only English proofreading and paraphrasing tool. It often happens that I don't have enough inspiration and concentration to compose a quality sentence, in which QuillBot helps me a lot.

English is not my first language, so I use this tool very often. I've gotten into the habit of consulting QuillBot for almost everything I write. It allows you to perform a quick grammar check while also making suggestions for changes. I use the free paraphrase option the most, and I like that there are options for standard paraphrasing or if you want your text to sound more fluent. So it's tailored to your needs. I can say that this tool has helped me learn a lot about the English language and improve my sentence structure.

I wish there was a free plagiarism checker option for shorter sections of text. Otherwise, I have no complaints.

Jackie
Copy editor in Kanada
Onlinemedien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

More than adequate if you don't want to go with the more expensive versions of this software!

Kommentare: I am an editor by trade, and it's nice to have as many tools as possible at my disposal to ensure the content I'm editing is flawless. If you're on a budget, Quillbot is perfectly adequate editing software, more affordable than some of the other versions out there but maybe not as sophisticated.

I was lucky enough to use this software before it became a bit limited in its features (some of the features are now restricted to the Premium version). As an editor, I find it extremely helpful for a quick scan of the text I'm editing. It picks up some egregious typos for the most part. I like it as an inexpensive alternative to some of the more advanced editing programs out there.

As I mentioned above, there were a few more features offered a few months ago, such as sentence revision suggestions, but those are now unavailable unless you are willing to upgrade to the Premium version. It doesn't catch everything, but I can say the same about other types of editing software that I've used.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

QuillBot- Amazing software

Kommentare: Overall, excellent tool for paraphrasing. Really loved it!

It's been a year since i start using this amazing software. QuillBot is the most effective & handy paraphrase tool I've ever used. It really help me to translate my thoughts in more creative and professional way. It has variety of paraphrasing tones so you can change the tone according to your requirement.

No issues, so far! I really loved QuillBot!

Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Omnimerchan

Kommentare: Best writing solution for my use till now. I am using it for many purposes and it has become convenient in my daily use.

Very effective for content paraphrasing. Since I started using Quillbot, it has reduced my dependency on other related software. Best for grammar checking

Minimal access to free accounts. Advance features are only for paid users.

Manmath Kumar
Quality Control Executive - Microbiology in Indien
Biotechnologie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Online Paraphrasing Tool

Kommentare: Overall, Quillbot is nice software, since it is both free and subscription-based. It is simple to use for everyone (rich or poor). I'm using this software to create an original research article with properly checked grammar. It is very helpful to write perfect content.

Tools are really reliable. Faster application with the ability to handle more words at once Change the copied words and be plagiarism-free.

It helps to plagiarise the original contents, but this does not satisfy me. It is preferable to write independently with these tools. It is also a paid service that is subscription-based; if you want more corrected data, you must subscribe.

Mortem
Essay in Philippinen
Animation, Selbstständig

Quillbot best paraphrasing tool for academics

Kommentare: Things got convinient using this software especially writing letters

Easy to use very convinient in writing letters

Students tend to use it to plagrism and stuff

Anusha
Business Process Lead in Indien
Pharmazeutika, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

QuillBot, a best tool to improve your statements

Kommentare: Enjoyed using QuillBot.

i have been using a free version and when ever i work on an org wide communication, quill bot is the first thing which comes into my mind.It helps me uses a better wording and helps me in shortening the lengthy paragraphs.

Sometimes, very rarely the modified statements will pluck out the original meaning because of which we will have to reword it.

Antony
sales in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

AI is at a New Level

Kommentare: I'm loading up my blogs with hundreds of articlesfor the price of hiring a writer to create one article.What more can I say???

The quality of the paraphrasing is unmatched...compared to other ai software that I've tried. I literally find an article on another website, run it through the paraphraser, then I take 15-20 minutes tweaking things. I run it through the plagiarism checker, and 99% of the time it's 100% unique, and reads like an English-speaking person wrote it.Fresh article in less than half an hour! Spend half an hour to one hour everyday doing this, and watch your blog grow to 300 - 500 articles per year!!

When I got this, I only was looking for a paraphraser. So, no complaints from me, because it offers much more than just a paraphraser.

Olayemi
Managing Director in Portugal
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quillbot was a life saver, it really helps when developing content for some of our software manual

Quillbot was very easy to use compared to other like software

The price just need to be reduced so as to gain more people to use it

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

QuillBot Review

QuillBot is a very useful solution against the plagiarism. I am utilizing it to find out all the grammatical inconsistencies in a sentence and then reformulate it.

Although it is a powerful product, it does not always rephrase all the text. Moreover, it sometimes outputs inaccurate sentences.

Anusha
US HealthCare Recruiter in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I'm having a great experience

Kommentare: My overall, experience with QuillBot is great, It would automatically fix the grammar. We may utilize synonyms to extend or write in a creative way, such as there are many amazing aspects in it. Although we can change the standard of Paraphrasing.

Qullbot is highly user-friendly, and it would be beneficial for a variety of purposes, such as personal or business, and it would effectively and competently paraphrasing the full subject, however we may alter the amount of efficiency when rewriting. And also it would correct the grammar automatically. We can expand or write in creative way use synonyms like there are great features in it.

Adding quillbot to our emails is a fantastic idea, but it doesn't always work, so that function has to be enhanced. Other than that, I don't have any requirements to provide; I found this software to be rather helpful.

Winfield
Freelancer in Südafrika
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Using QuillBot

Kommentare: So far, the best paraphraser tool I have used. I am having a lot of fun with this.

Quillbot is an excellent grammar, paraphrasing, citation and summeriser tool that can generate good, presentable writing in seconds. A user can simply copy or type text and click the process button, and the outcome will amaze the user as this tool will analyse your content and provide alternative options. I love this tool as I am now able to write and present professional and personal documents with ease. This tool aids in grammar checks and how my paraphrases are worded. I use the free version of this powerful tool.

The only obstacle I have on this tool is that a user must upgrade to a Premium version in order to access and use the Plagiarism Checker and Co-Writer tools.