Über Trust Wallet

Trust Wallet ist eine sichere Kryptowährungsbörse, die digitale Assets, NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens) und dezentrale Anwendungen speichert.

Erfahre mehr über Trust Wallet

Weak security, mailed twice with them, but they don't accept any feedback.

Bewertungen zu Trust Wallet

3,4
3,8
3,9

Trust Wallet hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 67 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Trust Wallet bereits verwendet?

Bame
Bame
Health Care Assistant in Botsuana
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Earning passive income by staking my crypto

Kommentare: Its convenient for me to buy crypto from other exchanges and store them on Trust Wallet for easy access as their gas fees are low

I can use the DEX to farm and stake my stored crypto to earn high APY in rewards of BTT.

The slippage is high sometimes whenever I try to covert tokens on the DEX which usually costs me more gas fees than normal

Author Kelvin
Author Kelvin
Trader in Uganda
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Trust wallet, a reliable new web3 crypto wallet

Kommentare: Everything is perfect, especially with the improvement and compatibility of Trust wallet with Web3 platform like other centralized exchangers enabling smooth transfer of digital assets, not just related to crypto but also NFTs.

Trust wallet gives you total user control to buy crypto from decentralized exchangers, most times new cryptos not yet listed on big centralized exchangers, enabling you enter early position into fantastic blockchain project you want to support.

There's no second level protection features like a one-time password or approval code needed before sending crypto out of Trust wallet, which is a serious concern to me all these years of using Trust wallet.

Mo
Zelfstandige in Niederlande
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Think twice before taking an account on TrustWallet

Kommentare: Think twice before you put money on Trustwallet. A couple of days ago they had hacked my account on TwT and had tooken 525 dollar from my wallet. I showed TwT the screenshots that one address had taken it from my wallet. Twt sended me a dry reaction that they are not responsible for the lost money. As you can see on Youtube there are a lot of clips they tell how to hack a trustwallet from somebody else. TwT ignores it because they think that there wallet is perfect secured, but not!!!

Easy to open, but the biometric way to enter the wallet is not secured.

Weak security, mailed twice with them, but they don't accept any feedback.

Zack
Zack
Owner in Kanada
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Trust Wallet can really one wallet it all

Kommentare: It is one of my top three recommendations regarding going web3.

It has good connections and node are customizable. Easy to establish Wallect Connect. Has multi network support and can transfer from centralized exchanges.

Auto connect to dapp hard to turn off. Connect to Aptos with a proxy address or something, was confusing at first.

Tshepo
Tshepo
Assistant Finance Administrator in Botsuana
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Make passive income by staking coins

Kommentare: Its the best crypto wallet for staking coins due to its high APRs compared to the competition.

I can stake my coins and gain interest on them. This is extra money in my pocket. I can also safely store my NFTs.

I wish they had a desktop application to make things more flexible.

Cheikh
SEO in Senegal
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Trust wallet

Trust wallet is very exceptional for sending and receiving cryptos and AT the same Time buy and sell anywhere in the World,and it's very secure with 12 specific keywords for each one

Transferring other cryptos should be as easy as bitcoin

kalus
Human Resource Executive in Algerien
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My coins are in safe hands on Trust Wallet

Kommentare: A wonderful wallet. I have used it for many years. It contains almost all cryptocurrencies, with a fairly good conversion speed. The support is good and professional. I can say that it is the best for storing cryptocurrencies. I recommend it to traders and investors in particular.

A distinctive wallet that contains many cryptocurrencies, with the ease of trading currencies on the wallet safely

I do not like the issue of passwords to enter the wallet. I think it requires more procedures to enter

lanex
Responsible for software protection in Algerien
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My opinion on Trust Wallet

Kommentare: This wallet is quite good at storing digital currencies and using them for trading later. I just hope you try increasing the security measures, such as confirming your login with a phone message, that will be better. Thank you.

What i love about it that the wallet contains many digital currencies with their statistics in a professional manner and the ability to store them with ease

There is the problem of simple passwords and this makes them less secure

Chanaka
Chanaka
Civil Engineer in Sri Lanka
Tiefbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy and trustworthy wallet

Kommentare: Trust Wallet is another software wallet with some attractive features. they were able to gain more than 6 million users in such a short time due to being easy and secure. although this is not safe as a hardware wallet, for a free wallet application, the number of security features and tools provided are satisfactory.

Trust Wallet, a free and user-friendly wallet that was originally built to hold ERC20 and ERC223 tokens. But now Trust Wallet supports a vast collection of coins so users only have to use one wallet. And even the user interface and interactions with the wallet seem easier too. Additionally, this is compatible with Android and iOS devices. Trust Wallet has included some good features in the application making it easier for the user. Inbuilt crypto exchange, track charts to check the price variations, and supporting collectibles such as NFTs are a few of these features. Also, users will earn some interest on their funds too. Considering the security Trust Wallet have several methods to ensure the safety of the users. With a private key and fingerprint or a pin, security is ensured. And most importantly Trust Wallet doesn't save user information on their servers so the probability of hacking is minimum.

As with most wallets, this is not safer than a hardware wallet. also, Trust Wallet does not have cold storage so user funds are prone to malicious attacks. As some wallets provide cold storage, this is something they could improve. And also Trust Wallet does not have a linked exchange meaning users have to use alternative methods for fund exchanging.

Kalu
Kalu
director in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ables Concept

easy to receive crypto features is interesting

always having security breaches with fake account inflation

Devraj
CEO in Nepal
Tiefbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Decentralized Crypto Storage

Kommentare: I am using Trust Wallet for a long time, initially, I enter the Crypto market by joining Coinbase but after some time I feel irritating while using Coinbase because of their customer support system. Coinbase holds my crypto balance and cannot help me to solve out the issue when I try to reach them with customer support. Then I decide to use decentralized platforms and take whole control of my own money. Now I am using trust wallet and I am happy with this I have all control over my assets.

Trust Wallet is the best and Safest decentralized crypto storage. Trust Wallet supports almost all of my crypto assets and also gives interest in staking some popular coins like BNB, TRX, and more. There are multiple dapp that help us to make swaps, apply for ICO and IDO through a smart contract.

All the features are excellent except one. I found there is no way to swap my TRC-20 USDT to any other assets and the gas fee for transferring my USDT to any other wallets cost 17 trx which is generally high. If Trust Wallet gives the swap of TRC-20 USDT to any other TRC token then it is better for me.

noursmso
free lancer in Ägypten
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

"Must trust and secure wallet for all of my crypto resources"

Kommentare: Trust Wallet is a stage that goes about as a connection among clients and diverse blockchains. Each crypto blockchain has its public location where that specific digital currency is being put away and scrambled. Trust wallet simply gives a course to its clients to get to that blockchain. It is allowed to utilize applications and it procures nothing from its clients. All exchange expenses are conveyed to validators or diggers. Additionally, Trust Wallet permits you to oversee and store diverse cryptographic forms of money simultaneously without any problem. You can send and get crypto resources and perform other crypto capacities like exchanging and marking resources.

"Must trust and secure wallet for all of Safe and secure Easy to understand Upholds a wide exhibit of coins Upholds a lot of highlights: Dapps, Web3 program, in-assembled trade Non-custodial Binance local wallet crypto resources" The application utilizes its hubs to interface every wallet to the blockchain network. The blockchain then relegates a wallet address to the client's two-level wallets, Public and private keys. The public key/wallet address is known to different clients and empowers trades between parties across the blockchain. Clients' resources are likewise put away and scrambled at said addresses. T natural point of interaction and different settings on the Trust Wallet application is shortsighted and clear. The application can be handily downloaded on cell phones. More than 5 million clients with the application downloaded on their cell phones; the simple UI and bother-free working of the wallet have fundamentally affected its utilization. heIn case of a security danger, the Trust wallet closes down the client's wallet. Clients just need to consolidate a 12-word recuperation express chosen when they set up their wallets on their gadgets for reinforcement. This will fill in as your private access key. Assuming clients keep this code free from any danger for future requirements, they can rapidly recuperate their wallets and reaccess them from their cell phones.

No 2-factor confirmation Not secure like equipment wallets As yet creating

Bed Prakash
Engineer in Nepal
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best wallet to store all crypto assets in one place

Kommentare: As a crypto investor, I need trusting, secure and easy using wallets. I am from Nepal and Crypto is a band in Nepal. I lose my funds on Coinbase because of my country's policy. Then I know about decentralized crypto storage named Trust Wallet and start using it. Now no matter crypto is illegal in Nepal, I have the safest wallet which stores my crypto assets until crypto is legalized in my country.

Though there are thousands of crypto wallets that help to manage and store crypto assets, my choice is a Trust Wallet. It supports almost all crypto assets, easy to use, and fast loading. There is an option to add a token or coin by its contract address.

Though it is best for storing but needs an additional platform for trading and some crypto transaction needed TRX as a gas fee. So we always have some TRX stand by for emergency transactions.

eric lionel
eric lionel
CEO in Kamerun
Tiefbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

the best software in terms of portfolio and NFT

Kommentare: I like this wallet thanks to it I discover new crypto currency every day also the transactions are done in almost every country in the world

trust wallet has an effective security system that makes account hacking very complicated thanks to the 10 keywords it provides when creating an account it becomes almost untouchable for hackers also the fact that it can have several stablecoins provides a sense of security finally it manages all kind of crypto currency including NFT

its security although effective is also a problem because of these 10 keywords which pose a real problem if you lose them then you will also lose your account also there are new crypto on trust wallet which requires a verification of their authenticity in order not to fall on scammers

Kumar
CEO in Nepal
Tiefbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My best decentralized Crypto wallet.

Kommentare: I am previously using Coinanse but because of Coinbase's worst customer service, just left using it and Choose Trust Wallet for storing my Crpyo assets and use Binance for trading.

Trust wallet is the best-decentralized crypto wallet that stores my cryptocurrency and also provides me the best staking features. I can earn interest on my crypto assets while staking on Trust Wallet.

Trust Wallet is only for storing and staking. We need to use third-party trading platforms if we want to trade our crypto assets. For trading, I am using Binance and for storing for the long term I use Trust Wallet because On trust wallet I have full control over my funds.

Unity
Unity
Sales Representative in Nigeria
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Convenient.

Kommentare: I am generally satisfied with Trust Wallet. As I don't have any fear of losing my assets to hackers and unauthorized individuals.Trust Wallet is open-source and available completely free of charge, enabling anyone access to the software, a unique passphrase that keeps unauthorized users away from my funds, with multi-chain support, I transact with any cryptocurrency on Trust Wallet, because of the unique features like a built-in decentralized exchange that enable me to purchase, sell, and swap different coins, tokens, NFTs, and other digital assets with ease.Swapping one coin to another on a platform like Binance is free, but Trust Wallet charges a lot of gas fees, especially while swapping Ethereum to another coin or the other way around. I hope the Trust Wallet team put this into consideration.

Akarsh
Akarsh
Digital Marketing Executive in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best crypto wallet ever

Kommentare: I have bought a lot of crypto with the help of trust wallet as it provides support of multiple swaps like pancakeswap i never felt any discomfort in case of deposit and withdrawal it supports all blockchains like Eth BTC BnB etc.

Trust wallet makes withdrawal and deposits more accessible it provides all cryptos we can also add custom crypto as well which is its most significant advantage.

Trust wallet is the best private wallet available in the market right now it has no cons only thing it can improve is customer support.

Investmentbanking, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Haba wallet

Kommentare: La possibilité d'avoir plusieurs comptes dans la même application est très sympa...

Avec trustwallet nous avons toutes les possibilités d'envoyer et de recevoir nos crypto dans la sécurité.

Il n'est possible de faire une capture d'écran des 12 mots clés

Ayodeji
Ayodeji
Additive manufacturing in Nigeria
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple and secured wallet for holding existing alt coins and airdrops

Kommentare: It's a software wallet that I have used for holding and also staking coins. It supports a large number of coins. Just click on the coin and copy address for depositing or create another one by adding the contract address. I used it alot for holding airdrops. it is safe, just make sure you keep the 12 security phrase well.

The great and simple UI of trust wallet made it easy for people especially the cryptocurrency newbie to quickly get a hang of how to go about it and it reduces confusion which could cause loss of assets while trying to send. Installation is straightforward, there is no need for kYC confirmation so the process of registration is fast and no personal detail will be at risk.

Though you can toggle on the settings to use finger print, it will be better if they can integrate 2 factor authentication to make it more secure and the use of cloud storage system to prevent phishing and other security breaches which may result in lost of assets.

maxime
maxime
CEO in Kamerun
Tiefbau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

portfolio for people with good intuition

Kommentare: quite good as a wallet

thanks to its 10 keyword security system i feel really safe from account hacking the fact that this wallet has stablecoins allows me to secure my volatile cryptocurrencies that don't have much value yet i really like the fact that nft is already available here

in this wallet several people come to test their crypto currencies and what is not advantageous insofar as these tester do not take measures beforehand for the safety and the operation of their crypto it is thus that we find ourselves with several scammers I ask the promoter of this wallet to kindly solve this problem

Bhabishya
Bhabishya
Content Writer in Nepal
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

One of the great Crypto Wallet

The user interface of this software is great. It's very easy to create and import new wallet in this app. And it's easy to Buy, Send and Receive crypto in Trust Wallet. They support thousands of tokens and we can even add own token.

What I like the least about this software is that it's very difficult to "Buy" crypto through this app. The minimum purchase is $50 which is very high actually. It would be great if they could lower it and add lots of other payment gateways to pay with while buying.

zeghoudi
assistance programing in Algerien
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Trust Wallet is trustworthy !

Kommentare: What an excellent wallet. It allowed me to collect electronic currencies with ease and trade them safely, with the ability to send money to any other wallet with all professionalism, which makes it the best for business owners. Thank you.

What I liked about this wallet is the variety of digital currencies that can be stored, along with the ease of sending and receiving money in it safely.

Maybe the secret words of the wallet for security

Ganga
Owner in Nepal
Schreiben & Editieren, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Most suitable multi-coin and multi-network crypto storage.

Kommentare: Unlike other wallets, Trust Wallet puts us in control of our private keys and our funds. With a simple interface, We can manage different tokens like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and all ERC20 tokens.

Trust wallet is a good product. I had a lot of good things to say about it. It is extremely easy to use and had a simple design that was easy to use. I would recommend this to anyone that is looking for a new wallet.

The only con about decentralized storage is impossible to recover funds after losing a security key or phase.

Adrián
Adrián
Customer Service and Support Agent in Argentinien
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Manage your cryptos easily and secure with Trustwallet

Kommentare: I use Trustwallet mainly to store my cryptocurrencies that I send from the Binance exchange. I consider it the most secure and reliable wallet on the market.

Trustwallet allows me to store and manage my crypto in an efficient, secure and very simple way. Creating an account is easy and its security processes are satisfactory.

This wallet does not have many of the most popular tokens because they are not the most secure coins. Despite this, it has a large number of coins to exchange. They could add many more in the future.

agent de diffusion in Côte d’Ivoire
Rundfunkmedien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

critique de l'application Trust wallet

Kommentare: Entre employé il est très aisé de se transférer de la crypto en un clin d'œil pour des Abonnements et tout autres

L'un des portefeuille électronique les plus simples à utilisé et également très rapide en matière de transactions

n'est pas assez sécurisé a mon gout et a très peux de fonctionnalité pour les transactions de swap et ou d'exchange et également l'un des problèmes c'est qu'il n'est pas accepté sur plusieurs plateforme de trading.