Über Coinbase

Coinbase ist eine Online-Plattform für Händler, um Kryptowährungszahlungen aus der ganzen Welt zu akzeptieren.

Erfahre mehr über Coinbase

Variety of crypto tokens are their to invest and trade. Options to withdraw, deposite or transfer are easy to understand and use.

It could be more complete and add many more coins and other block chains to operate.

Bewertungen zu Coinbase

3,8

Coinbase hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 99 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Coinbase bereits verwendet?

MD Abu
MD Abu
Administration officer in Bangladesch
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The best crypto wallet for the beginners

Kommentare: Overall, I loved the software and how it is. It will be great if it can reduce the operating fees & better off its customer support.

I have been using coinbase for a long period of time. It has been my crypto wallet. It is secure & can easily detect any change in the network. It requires very minimal initial funding & has a lot of payment support. Crypto can be traded from the platform easily. Cryptos can convert easily & it is very convenient to use. It is the best crypto wallet for beginners as they can easily learn the inside trading from this software.

It requires comparatively higher transaction fees than its competitors. The customer support is not satisfactory. They have provided me with a poor experience.

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best tool to control cryptos, NFT online.

Kommentare: Coinbase Wallet has better real-time price charts for thousands of cryptocurrencies, which makes it easy for us to do your job and speed transactions with our partners.

Coinbase Wallet is very fast and contains several features to access our cryptos just in a few clicks. in addition it is easy to integrate.

The application sometimes bugs gold transactions exchanged with other cryptos.

CEO in Niederlande
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

The most stable coin(base)

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Coinbase is my preferred crypto exchange to date. The user experience is intuitive and helped me learn progressively how to trade more securely. The step from Regular to Advanced Trading is what got me to be a daily user of the platform.

It doesn't have the most coins on the exchange, but that also means it's less likely for beginners to get trapped into bad projects.

Daniele
Daniele
CEO in Italien
Kapitalmärkte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

By far the worst crypto exchange in the world

1,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Stay away from this exchange. If you have a minimum problem you will get your funds locked and will be hard to withdraw them

Nothing, Coinbase will block your account at anytime for no reason or made up "compliance" reasons. I got my funds stuck twice for a bug in renewing my KYC. Bug that I sorted out myself by looking at a Reddit post where when selecting PAssport you had to upload your ID otherwise the system wouldn't work. 6 months $50K locked with useless customer support.

Blocked my account for 2 months because I sent MY funds to a Decentralized Ledger wallet. This rule does not exist in any other exchange in the world and they are only trying to hold your funds for longer time.

Joshua
Vermögensverwaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

4 year daily user of Coinbase wallet/Debit/exchange votes overwhelmingly positive 🍻

Kommentare: 9/10 HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Fantastic with very few disappointing moments overall.

It's without a doubt and unarguably the easiest to use and most beginner friendly exchange platform. It offers features for new users to make crypto as simple as pressing "buy" or "sell" or even "swap", and recently has merged with coinbase pro to add advanced trading features with lower fees to your more experienced trader. Honestly the advanced trading allowing limit, market, stop loss, etc (orders in general) and the ability to add cash to and from PayPal instantly or with a debit card **WITH INSTANT WITHDRAWALS** (this is an actual platform seller for users who actually use the crypto on other sites, as some like kraken or Binance hold funds with debit for days) makes coinbase just the absolute and all encompassing app and exchange on the market by a landslide. I've used pretty much every exchange including non custodial, and nothing can honestly even touch the features of Coinbase and the luxuries it allows it's users. I also use the coinbase debit which can work with any crypto and you choose which crypto you want cashback ON EVERY purchase in. But the biggest kick for me on this is if you actually hold your money in cash in your coinbase if you're a US hser, these funds are FDIC INSURED UP TO 250K . Overall the few times I've dealt with support is meh as the support is mainly AI that try to be human but are just actually terrible, have not been overwhelmingly negative, as once it's seen they cannot help in the scope of their knowledge you get "transferred " to what I'm assuming is an actual human rep. And they've been mostly good to me all around. And a pro of the debit is I can use it some places a bankcard will not work. I would recommend coinbase and the app for exchange and debit highly to everyone. 9/10 it's fire🔥🔥

Just support but they offer a subscription called coinbase ONE and you have priority support and alot more such as 0 fees so this is mainly an opinion as a non ONE subscriber

Ivan
Broker in Bulgarien
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Best cryptoexchange

Kommentare: Good experience. The exchange meet my requirements.

Fast buys, transfers, sells of cryptocurrencies from bank account, bank cards and PayPal.

Fees are a bit higher than the other exchanges

Eric
Welder in USA
Öl & Energie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Crytpo King

Kommentare: Absolutely amazing i was able to learn about earn and manage crypto currencies i never would have understood on my own.

The way that it makes it possible to manage buy, sell, send, and receive crypto from various networks and blockchains . Normally the transfers can be a bit hectic to do but coinbase made it effortless.

They go above and beyond on the information and learning sometimes it can be alot to process through

Shola
Shola
Internship in Nigeria
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Coinbase review by Shola

Kommentare: Great experience always. Extremely satisfying

Coinbase is the mother of all cryptocurrency buying and selling in the world. Their services are inch perfect.

I cannot send money into my local account in Nigeria

Jason
Writer in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for crypto trading

Kommentare: Overall great experience! Their mobile dashboard is excellent to monitor real time market data.

Data security is a crucial aspect that's been well taken care of by Coinbase.

Their trading fee is high. It would be great if they choose to reconsider it.

Video Editor in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Coinbase is Not the Best Option for Bitcoin Purchases

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Coinbase was a decent place for me when I first started buying Bitcoin. Now, I use other platforms with lower fees and better features (for instance, Coinbase does not offer lightning or liquid withdrawals). I'm only interested in bitcoin, and the plethora of altcoins that they promote are annoying. So I do not plan to use Coinbase anymore.

Coinbase is a big name and has a good reputation for security and custody.

However, their fees are far higher than many competitors (such as Strike or Swan); withdrawal fees are especially exhorbant.

Alexander
Repair technician in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

All of your crypto in one spot! No more need for multiple wallets and exchanges

Kommentare: Overall Coinbase is a great application and I would highly recommend anyone atleast give it a try. It has one of the largest selections of assets around and a large number of features to check out.

I love how vast the application is. Wether it's exchanging one type of crypto for another, sending and receiving, to checking the market on different coins. Coinbase has everything all in one spot that is secure and mostly easy to use.

One thing I don't like about Coinbase is trying to find your different wallet addresses for each different coin. It can be a little hard to find at first and if I haven't had to search for a new coins wallet address in a while I can sometimes forget and will need a minute to figure it out again. Would like to see this made easier in the future

Hari
CEo in Nepal
Onlinemedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The World's most popular cryptocurrency wallet.

Kommentare: I'm looking to buy some Ether and bitcoins and the easiest way to do that is to use a digital wallet called Coinbase. I've used other wallets before, but this one is easy to use and seems to have the best reputation.

This is a great app for those who want to hold their coins in a secure environment. It allows us to send and receive a variety of cryptocurrencies and can be integrated into our daily life very easily. It is also a great app for those new to the crypto world, as it allows us to track the value of our coins and get notifications when the price changes.

Coinbase is a digital currency exchange, trading, and wallet service that allows us to store, sell, send and receive crypto assets. It's simple, easy to use, and extremely user-friendly. It's also a great way to purchase Bitcoin and other digital currencies.

Jason
Umweltdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Coinbase

Kommentare: Overall coinbase is one of the best sites for buying,selling, storing, and learning crytocurrency of all types.

Very easy website and mobile friendly design makes it useable by customers of different ages. The learn and Earn feature pays you to learn all about different crypto. While really paying out straight into your crypto wallet. The overall platform for all different types of crypto as well as sending and receiving, makes this one of the best crypto sites.

Counbase does charge a fee for sending outside of coinbase and coinbase wallet.

Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Good crypto exchange and wallet

Kommentare: The experience is good but I wish they could list more coins to save gas fees for the users

I use Coinbase to store my cryptos, I never had a problem with them. Everything is clear and easy to use for beginners. Unlike other complicated exchanges.

I feel like they are not listing some of the cryptos that users ask them to list

Tessy
Self employed in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Two Thumbs Up on the Learn and Earn

Kommentare: I have had a great experience being a Newbie to crypto on this site. Being rewarded for taking the time to learn about different cryptos as well as blockchains, etc. is a plus plus and very unique to this site.

I love that it teaches you important highlights of what the crypto world is about and the different crypto is out there. It’s great to learn by reading and then being quizzed on lesson to earn different crypto!

It can be easier on the exhange and withdrawal portion.

Teju
Chief Marketing Officer in Nepal
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My multi-assets crypto wallet

Kommentare: I store and manage all my cryptocurrency assets in one place and trade, stack, and yield farming with a few clicks. They usually give me flexible saving rewards that last for 7 days which I like most.

Supports multiple cryptocurrencies and gives me various types of trading options among then ETH 2.0 staking is the best for me and I regularly use this for getting 1:1 ETH to ETH 2.0 on the launch of ETH 2.0.

Although it is one of the market-leading crypto exchanges according to market capitalization, it has a high minimum withdrawal limit as compared to other similar alternatives in markets.

Siddharth
Senior ETL Developer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the 1st cypto wallets

Being one of the 1st crypto wallets, it's a pretty popular tool.

The fees are very high for coinbase. It's not as intuitive as robinhood.

Curtis
Cook in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Coinbase is Cool

Trading crypto and withdrawaling usd into bank

The fees associated with trading and selling crypto

Ganga
CMO in Nepal
Onlinemedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It connects us with the crypto world.

Kommentare: I am using Coinbase Wallet for a long time and always prefer it when buying or trading cryptocurrency because of its simple and clean interface.

The main feature of the Coinbase wallet is its simplicity. Every person can use it without having prior experience with cryptocurrency wallets and exchanges.

The Coinbase customer support team is really slow and takes more than a week to solve my issue.

Otis
Otis
Box cutter in USA
Tabak, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

This started my crypto journey

Kommentare: I use this as my go to web3 application and cryptowallet

I love the fact that my money goes up and down

How expensive gas can get sometimes so bad

Musik, Selbstständig

One of the best Crypto Wallets

It's really easy to use, the UI is really simple, A lot of networks to connect/use, You can store your NFTs, Support is awesome,

Sometimes has low loading speed, regarding the app on smartphones,

Lucky Griffin
Lucky Griffin
Web Editor in Kenia
Medienproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Coinbase Wallet Review

What I like most about Coinbase Wallet is the ease with which you can transact a large range of cryptocurrencies seamlessly and its easy-to-use analytics interface which makes it simple to spot trends and take action accordingly.

What I do not particularly like about this software is the fact that some coins are not tradeable on the platform. Which limits its usability to some degree.

Alicia
Incident Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easily See Your Account overview

Kommentare: This is for personal investment use.

I really liked the easy access to see the overall picture of your account. There is also a lot of educational information available. Additionally, there are several crypto options to pick from. You can easily view you account balance by month, day, year, etc.

It has a section that says I can earn free crypto but this section has never worked for me. A while back, I kept getting verification messages to my phone when I wasn't trying to log in.

Vlad
Vlad
Product Manager in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Like a bank but worse

Kommentare: Initially it was good and verification was ok but after they started to perform KYC I realized that they are horrible in client service and communication in general.

It is kind of digital bank, connectors to deposit and withdraw money are good.

KYC is horrible. They were keep asking questions for 1 month without reading previous answers. They block your account. Fortunately I could send the crypto I had to another crypto wallet.

Tien
PE in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Will/Should be your first crypto wallet ever

Kommentare: Generally with first crypto wallet, looking forward to more feature as actual 'wallet' in the future

Simple & elegant interface, easy to use as the main app Easy transfer between wallet and crypto trading account Fast, reliable performance Up to date rates

Limit of available crypto Trading/Conversion fee still extremely high but just like other crypto app