Über Coinbase

Coinbase ist eine Online-Plattform für Händler, um Kryptowährungszahlungen aus der ganzen Welt zu akzeptieren.

Erfahre mehr über Coinbase

Coinbase Wallet is very fast and contains several features to access our cryptos just in a few clicks. In addition it is easy to integrate.

It could be more complete and add many more coins and other block chains to operate.

Bewertungen zu Coinbase

3,7

Coinbase hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 106 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Coinbase bereits verwendet?

MD Abu
MD Abu
Administration officer in Bangladesch
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The best crypto wallet for the beginners

Kommentare: Overall, I loved the software and how it is. It will be great if it can reduce the operating fees & better off its customer support.

I have been using coinbase for a long period of time. It has been my crypto wallet. It is secure & can easily detect any change in the network. It requires very minimal initial funding & has a lot of payment support. Crypto can be traded from the platform easily. Cryptos can convert easily & it is very convenient to use. It is the best crypto wallet for beginners as they can easily learn the inside trading from this software.

It requires comparatively higher transaction fees than its competitors. The customer support is not satisfactory. They have provided me with a poor experience.

Joshua
Vermögensverwaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

4 year daily user of Coinbase wallet/Debit/exchange votes overwhelmingly positive 🍻

Kommentare: 9/10 HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Fantastic with very few disappointing moments overall.

It's without a doubt and unarguably the easiest to use and most beginner friendly exchange platform. It offers features for new users to make crypto as simple as pressing "buy" or "sell" or even "swap", and recently has merged with coinbase pro to add advanced trading features with lower fees to your more experienced trader. Honestly the advanced trading allowing limit, market, stop loss, etc (orders in general) and the ability to add cash to and from PayPal instantly or with a debit card **WITH INSTANT WITHDRAWALS** (this is an actual platform seller for users who actually use the crypto on other sites, as some like kraken or Binance hold funds with debit for days) makes coinbase just the absolute and all encompassing app and exchange on the market by a landslide. I've used pretty much every exchange including non custodial, and nothing can honestly even touch the features of Coinbase and the luxuries it allows it's users. I also use the coinbase debit which can work with any crypto and you choose which crypto you want cashback ON EVERY purchase in. But the biggest kick for me on this is if you actually hold your money in cash in your coinbase if you're a US hser, these funds are FDIC INSURED UP TO 250K . Overall the few times I've dealt with support is meh as the support is mainly AI that try to be human but are just actually terrible, have not been overwhelmingly negative, as once it's seen they cannot help in the scope of their knowledge you get "transferred " to what I'm assuming is an actual human rep. And they've been mostly good to me all around. And a pro of the debit is I can use it some places a bankcard will not work. I would recommend coinbase and the app for exchange and debit highly to everyone. 9/10 it's fire🔥🔥

Just support but they offer a subscription called coinbase ONE and you have priority support and alot more such as 0 fees so this is mainly an opinion as a non ONE subscriber

Ikiera
Customer Care Resolution Coordinator in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Coinbase reviews

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I love Coinbase overall, it’s easy to use & navigate through.
It’s a good trading platform & it’s really good for buying & selling crypto as well or if you just want to let your money sit that’s perfectly fine you can sit back & watch your money grow

I love how easy it is to navigate through all your investments & you can buy, sell & trade, it’s very simple, & you can cash out quickly, same day payouts which I love even more

I don’t like the fees it takes off from the withdrawals but I suppose they have to make their money somehow & they don’t have all the cryptocurrencies listed on the software as well so that’s a downside

MARK
CEO in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

REALLY BAD Experience

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Awful. Look at Strike or some other exchange.

Real time updates on BTC prices, ease of use.

BEWARE!! My account was frozen because of "suspicious" activity....which was ME! I sent $50 to and from my cold storage to test out. Now my assets....ALL OF THEM are frozen for 60 days. They will not unfreeze or provide any explanation or proof of suspicious activity. If you can survive without the ability to access your BTC, then they are right for you. But for me...REALLY BAD. AVOID!

christ
Product engineer in Indonesien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Trusted centralised exchange with user friendly price monitoring interface

Kommentare: As someone who has been using Coinbase for approximately two years, I frequently use it for monitoring price, trade my crypto assets, get a latest news, and taking advantage of learning section to enrich my knowledge in crypto. My overall experience has been mostly positive due to many amazing features Coinbase has to offer. Starting from its user friendly price monitoring interface to its simple and easy transaction functionalities, hence, I'd undoubtedly recommend Coinbase even for beginners in Crypto since this platform has all you need to start exploring the field of crypto. Lastly, I'd also like to add that Coinbase has never left behind when it comes to following the latest trend as this platform also released its NFT marketplace which I believe will facilitated users who have interest in NFT.

As someone who regularly monitor and trade cryptocurrency, Coinbase has always been my first option for centralised wallet due to its user friendly dashboard and advanced features. There are three major aspects that I like the most from Coinbase, the first one is its simple and clean price monitoring dashboard which I found to be pretty easy to analyse trends with several options of tracking the price movement from displaying its historical price charts which enables me to conduct more accurate analysis. The second one would be the fact that there are plenty of options to stake my crypto assets with relatively pretty high APY (Annual Percentage Yield), I personally believe this particular feature is beneficial for longterm investors who intend to hold their assets for longer period but looking for a way to gain a little interest rate as a reward of staking their assets. Last but not least, I also like Coinbase's news section which keeps me up to date to the latest news in the world of crypto and blockchain technology. I believe that section is essential to make the investors/traders to be more well informed to enable them make better decision when it comes to investing their crypto assets.

Although I like and really appreciate Coinbase's learning sections where new users and especially new crypto investor get to learn basics about several big cryptocurrency assets, nevertheless, I personally think that some of those informations are too basic and will not be able to provide new users deeper understanding, therefore, it'd be great if Coinbase considers to enrich their materials in learning section by focusing more on fundamental analysis of an asset and potential project behind this assets instead of listing basics informations about the asset which can be found easily in the internet. The other thing that I have an issue with is when I deposited money from my bank account to Coinbase and it failed multiple times, however, there was lack of explanation regarding reason why it failed.

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best tool to control cryptos, NFT online.

Kommentare: Coinbase Wallet has better real-time price charts for thousands of cryptocurrencies, which makes it easy for us to do your job and speed transactions with our partners.

Coinbase Wallet is very fast and contains several features to access our cryptos just in a few clicks. in addition it is easy to integrate.

The application sometimes bugs gold transactions exchanged with other cryptos.

Ivan
Broker in Bulgarien
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Best cryptoexchange

Kommentare: Good experience. The exchange meet my requirements.

Fast buys, transfers, sells of cryptocurrencies from bank account, bank cards and PayPal.

Fees are a bit higher than the other exchanges

Eric
Welder in USA
Öl & Energie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Crytpo King

Kommentare: Absolutely amazing i was able to learn about earn and manage crypto currencies i never would have understood on my own.

The way that it makes it possible to manage buy, sell, send, and receive crypto from various networks and blockchains . Normally the transfers can be a bit hectic to do but coinbase made it effortless.

They go above and beyond on the information and learning sometimes it can be alot to process through

Thomas
Director in UK
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Only Platform I Trust

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I've been using Coinbase for years. I leaned a lot overs the years on the platform. I like how quick you can buy and sell crypto. And how fast transfer to your account when you sell. They've improved security too.

I wish they start showing how much you've spent vs earned over a period of time. It's not clear. So after a lot of time buying and selling it's not very obvious if you are actually doing well over the long-term.

Chloe
Consultant in Schweden
Pharmazeutika, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use for managing your crypto transactions

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Positive although at the beginning it was not easy but the interface system is simple and clearly. Displays its features

US based exchange with over 130 currencies. User friendly from beginners to advance - easy to buy crypto - offer discount at high value

Clear interface but complex for beginner users

Alexander
Repair technician in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

All of your crypto in one spot! No more need for multiple wallets and exchanges

Kommentare: Overall Coinbase is a great application and I would highly recommend anyone atleast give it a try. It has one of the largest selections of assets around and a large number of features to check out.

I love how vast the application is. Wether it's exchanging one type of crypto for another, sending and receiving, to checking the market on different coins. Coinbase has everything all in one spot that is secure and mostly easy to use.

One thing I don't like about Coinbase is trying to find your different wallet addresses for each different coin. It can be a little hard to find at first and if I haven't had to search for a new coins wallet address in a while I can sometimes forget and will need a minute to figure it out again. Would like to see this made easier in the future

Hari
CEo in Nepal
Onlinemedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The World's most popular cryptocurrency wallet.

Kommentare: I'm looking to buy some Ether and bitcoins and the easiest way to do that is to use a digital wallet called Coinbase. I've used other wallets before, but this one is easy to use and seems to have the best reputation.

This is a great app for those who want to hold their coins in a secure environment. It allows us to send and receive a variety of cryptocurrencies and can be integrated into our daily life very easily. It is also a great app for those new to the crypto world, as it allows us to track the value of our coins and get notifications when the price changes.

Coinbase is a digital currency exchange, trading, and wallet service that allows us to store, sell, send and receive crypto assets. It's simple, easy to use, and extremely user-friendly. It's also a great way to purchase Bitcoin and other digital currencies.

Mirko
Engineer in Irland
Medizinische Geräte, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Crypto Wallet

Kommentare: I find that Coinbase Wallet is the best crypto wallet out, from the ease of use to the large currency support it has, there is no better platform to use. Would highly recommend for anyone who is a beginner or an advance user to start using Coinbase wallet.

The app is an easy to use system for cryptocurrency for both beginners and advanced users. It has support for a large number of cryptos which is great when you want to be able to diversify your portfolio. You can buy, send, receive and convert to crypto in a simple but reliable way.

I have no dislikes as I use this product daily and enjoy every aspect of it

Rajnish
Management Intern in Indien
Tiefbau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best cryptocurrency platform for beginners

Kommentare: My overall experience with Coinbase is above average.

The best thing about Coinbase is that the User Interface of both the app and web version is simple and easy to use. The homepage displays all the recent updates, categories and other important information in the best way possible and looks better than other crypto platforms. Another good thing is that it supports a lot of coins. Coins can be bought, sold and transferred easily though there are less options for transferring crypto coins. Another good thing is that Coinbase comes up with rewards and offers once in a month. Also, a unique feature of coinbase is that it supports NFTs as well. Coinbase offers staking of certain trusted coins.

The only thing I disliked about Coinbase is that it's security is a bit low considering the hacking incidents in the past.

Muhammad
Crypto Trader in Pakistan
Kapitalmärkte, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Secure and Safe

Kommentare: Overall I have found this wallet a best and reliable source to save our cryptocurrency.

I have liked its up to date feature of pricing and showing the up/down trend by numbers.

Its KYC verification is time taking and in most counteries its not available. So I suggest that the developers must think about it....

zang mballa
CEO in Kamerun
Internet, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

good portfolio

for me coinbase is one of the best electronic wallet because I find it really secure in addition it is possible to earn crypto with it

what I find unfortunate is that not all its features are available in all countries

ahmed
video editing teacher and video editor in Ägypten
Animation, Selbstständig

it is very good for nft

Kommentare: good

A very cool site for cryptocurrency exchange

Unfortunately, it does not support many countries

James
James
Sr. Estimator in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for beginners

Kommentare: I will continue to use Coinbase as long as it stays operational as I have had no bad experience with the program.

Upon going through setting up your account and verifying everything there are multiple was that help you learn this platform and many lessons that also give you free coins just for participating. If you are are interested in getting started with crypto this is just for you.

The only comment I have is they should add more of the startup coins even though there is higher risk associated with these coins. An example would be E-trade lets you buy "penny stocks" even though there is a higher amount of risk.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Coinbase

Kommentare: Its been good. No complaints

I love the speed of my trades. I also love that I can see a coin about to rise and just convert whats in my account!

I wish they would track when my money doesn't get accepted.

Ian
Sole Proprietor in USA
Bau, Selbstständig

Coinbase: A perfect entrance to the world of crypto!

Kommentare: Coinbase is the peanut butter to my jelly.

The ease of use, variety of options, and security.

Sometimes it can be hard to navigate, lack of specific options, and at times the fees.

Otis
Otis
Box cutter in USA
Tabak, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

This started my crypto journey

Kommentare: I use this as my go to web3 application and cryptowallet

I love the fact that my money goes up and down

How expensive gas can get sometimes so bad

Celine
Consultant in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

No longer the only option

The learn features that give out free crypto is cool but I end up trading everything out for Bitcoin anyway.. other than that there's no use at all for Coinbase. It was one of the only options in 2016, but crypto has evolved since then

Customer service is terrible. They don't offer help or any explanation and I still have 2 staked ethereum that they're basically holding hostage for the past few years

Musik, Selbstständig

One of the best Crypto Wallets

It's really easy to use, the UI is really simple, A lot of networks to connect/use, You can store your NFTs, Support is awesome,

Sometimes has low loading speed, regarding the app on smartphones,

Video Editor in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Coinbase is Not the Best Option for Bitcoin Purchases

Kommentare: Coinbase was a decent place for me when I first started buying Bitcoin. Now, I use other platforms with lower fees and better features (for instance, Coinbase does not offer lightning or liquid withdrawals). I'm only interested in bitcoin, and the plethora of altcoins that they promote are annoying. So I do not plan to use Coinbase anymore.

Coinbase is a big name and has a good reputation for security and custody.

However, their fees are far higher than many competitors (such as Strike or Swan); withdrawal fees are especially exhorbant.

Adrián
Adrián
Customer Service and Support Agent in Argentinien
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

An ordinary but safe wallet, fast and easy to use.

Kommentare: This wallet is within what is expected in the category. It allows to maintain diverse currencies, although not many; allows an exchange in the most popular blockchains; It has good security and a simple app.

It is simple to deposit money and/or cryptos. It is really easy and intuitive to use the app to exchange currencies. I like the learning sector. Also, the graphics are useful and simple.