Über ShiftCare

NDIS-integrated, cloud-based solution to help care providers manage rosters, clients, billing, invoicing, documents, and more.

Erfahre mehr über ShiftCare

Shiftcare is easy to use and very intuitive software. Scheduling is a breeze and the software is so fluid and easy to navigate.

During incident and after incident , and was there anyway they could avoid this incident in the future. Even adding triggers that may have caused this incident.

Bewertungen zu ShiftCare

ShiftCare hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 19 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ShiftCare bereits verwendet?

Charles L.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Softwear and product.

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with shiftcare has been a positive one, where all the work and time is done through this software, I have been able to get back Time to do other important duties in my role in the business. Shiftcare has definitely been a product that has taken a lot of the stress away from day to day duties and would highly recommend this product to all my friends, which I am current doing anyway.

When training staff how to use this software I liked the fact that I was able to show them on You tube how this product is used where our supports workers can easily clock in and out of shifts, especially having to input various tasks that they needed to complete in order to clock out. the ease of reporting their current movements and care for the client and being able to share any concerns via the shift care app. One other area that was easy was approving our workers time sheets, and adding areas like KM to their travel.

There is an area that will need improvement and it would be in the incident report, where it just needs NDIS requirements e.g. What happened before the incident? during incident and after incident , and was there anyway they could avoid this incident in the future... Even adding triggers that may have caused this incident.

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Charles, thanks so much for your feedback, we're really happy you've tapped in and managed to save the time you have. I have also shared your feedback regarding incident reports with our product team. They're on it & about to release an incident note template, with plans to further expand on this in the future.

Fiona H.
client services manager/support coordinator in Australien
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

shiftcare review

Kommentare: overall experience has been great. We chose shiftcare because of it's simlicity in use and the cost compared to other systems. More than happy with the software and organisation

We use shiftcare for case noting, scheduling, rosters. I find it easy to use for client case noting. It's easy to jump from one client to the next. Adding reports is easy and easy to find. We are happy with the amount of information we need to add for client details. We have had great interactions with the shiftcare team. They are always available to chat when we need help. We have had a zoom meeting with the team to discuss things we would like added to shiftcare and they were more than happy to work on their systems to make it easier for us as users.

Minor things, being able to change the font in case noting

Tea J.
Therapy assistant in Australien

Realise ability

Easy to read my schedule, can read notes

Glitches and I have to frequently reset app

Krystal X.

Great Software

4 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Shiftcare is the backbone of our business and I would not be able to function without it. I like how easily I have been able to adjust my subscription to reflect the exact number of staff I have at any one time. Shiftcare are always updating and improving their platform. I am very happy with it!

Learning to use Shiftcare was easy and there is usually ongoing training and updates available from their support team. I have been able to get good responses from support if I ever needed more assistance and these have fixed my issues quickly.

The mobile platform for the administrator role doesn't allow me to easily update or add shifts for my staff, so I usually log-on using a laptop if I am not in my office location. I find the notifications icon frustrating, as I am not able to delete individual notifications and let others remain in that menu if I am not ready to read them yet.

vor 7 Tagen

Hi Krystal, thanks so much for your feedback. I have discussed your comments regarding the mobile app with our developer team. Mobile is a big focus at the moment and your comments will not fall on deaf ears :-)

Belinda H.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use software for our private homecare business

Kommentare: We have only needed to use the online technical assistance to help us understand the software. So far everything has met our needs. Any time that I have emailed a ShiftCare representative, their response has always been efficient, friendly and professional.

We have found ShiftCare very easy to get started and affordable for start-up businesses like ours. We like the clock-in and out feature for staff members to use and the scheduler is very effective ensuring our client service times don't overlap. The document hub for staff certifications tells us as soon as any staff documents are out of date and we need to follow up. So far we haven't hit any major snags but if we do, I know that the back up customer support is available and efficient. There is plenty of information on the app (What's New on ShiftCare section to keep you informed but also know you can get in contact with the ShiftCare staff anytime and they can help you.

Nothing yet, still learning all the features and tailoring the software to meet our small business needs.

Nilusha F.
Executive Support Officer in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A platform that makes it possible.

Kommentare: Great, makes my job easier. I can manage a multi location business without stress.

Shiftcare is a great software that does the overall management of rostering, progress noting, clocking in and out, staff timesheets and client billing and much more.

At times when you say for eg: archive a staff, it does not immediately do so, but it tends to refresh itself and update.

Tari W.
Marketing, Communication and Compliance in Australien

Highly recommended for Disability Services

Kommentare: Great product that is functional, easy to operate with excellent support.

Easy to use, has great functionality, responsive team with great support when needed.

Features are always being added and improved. A few small glitches from recent updates will take you back to current weeks when working on previous weeks in reports

vor 6 Tagen

Thanks Tari, our team has been really busy with new features and will keep refining to get rid of any of those pesty glitches :-)

Jade C.
Support worker in Australien

ShiftCare review from Employee/Support Worker Perspective

Kommentare: It’s been a fantastic resource for our support company, to streamline information about each shift and client details.

Shift care not only is a great rostering system with all your scheduled shifts clearly presented, but gives the employer the ability to add photos and documentation for each unique client, so that you have easy access to their important information at any time. I also really like that you can put in instructions for each shift, so my boss can communicate clearly if there are any routine changes, without having to text or email. It also comes up with the client’s home address and the notes will further outline where we need to pick them up from.

The notifications that say my “non-working day leave request” was declined when I never put in leave for that day - I just didn’t have a shift.

vor 6 Tagen

Thanks Jade! Having followed the feedback regarding progress notes and client management, we're putting even more resources into making these features even better. Our team are also looking into the "non-working day leave request" issue.

Clover L.
Owner/Manager in Australien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Shiftcare is AMAZING

Kommentare: one word EXCELLENT!

Ease of use simplistic style constant upgrades TEAM tech support

only minor issues like spell check and some mandatory fields - but the Shiftcare team are open to conversation and feedback for ongoing improvemnts.

Bhargav P.

Excellent & User friendly

Need more functionality for home care package side including budgets and statements.

Christine P.
CEO in Australien

Best Database for shifts

5 vor 2 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Very happy, it has everything I was looking for.
It is affordable
Great staff
Helps us to comply with NDIS audit

1. It is very easy to use for both admin (those you create and change shifts) as well as for staff (who uses the app from their phone). 2. It is linked to a GPS, so when workers clock on we can see where they were. This is so useful for auditing. 3. Shiftcare staff are very professional and always ready to help. I like that they are constantly improving the site. It is affordable and price can constantly change according to the number of staff we have We can share notes with other staff members so other healthcare involved can know about it the health condition of our common client

1. Invoicing: I find it hard to use it since it often does not completely match the reality of what we need have to pay (to staff) or charge (to clients). But. it might be just us, the way we are running the payments.

Fernando A.
C.E.O. in Australien

Excellent

4 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Easy to use and practical accurate information

Product is easy to use . Integrated well with our business

more flexibility with invoicing and reporting

Thank you Fernando!

Blake M.
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A great app for scheduling

5 vor 6 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: ShiftCare has been an overall seamless experience. It allows me to schedule and keep in touch with my employees and when their shifts are on.

Scheduling and managing clients and employees is made easy. The phone experience is good for employees and allows us to track if they clock in and out of shifts.

Notifying managers about expiry dates on compliance would be helpful.

vor 5 Tagen

Thanks for the feedback Blake - I've forwarded your note regarding compliance to our dev team.

Amy P.
Therapy assistant in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Shiftcare

Kommentare: Very impresssed! Made my job 1000 times easier.

Not only is the seat out great, there is everything you need on the app. I like how you can change the setting of the app depending if you’re admin or an employee so you should just ab able to see your own clients/shifts.

Sometimes it will glitch after restarting mutilple times and not show shifts.

Rafael A.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

ShiftCare Works!

5 letzte Woche Neu

Customised for the Social Services Industry, one stop shop to handle multi layers of our Business

The billing process can be improved but I believe this is something that is on the roadmap of improvements

Thanks Rafael!

Jack C.

Would definitely recommend!

5 vor 7 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Rostering is extremely easy

Easy to use and great customer service support

The pricing, it is a bit expensive considering we do lots of shorter shifts and they charge per staff member. Some staff members only work 2 hours a week

Nyree B.
Managing Director in Australien
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

All encompassing CRM software for disability support services

Kommentare: Awesome!

Scheduling, invoicing, links to Xero, staff and participant document management, NDIS price guide links, shift notes

It doesn't sync staff mileage to their timesheet on Xero

Antoine T.
Director in USA

Review

Kommentare: Good

Easy to use and manage my staff and clients

Nothing that I don't like about the platform

Marston D.
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Shiftcare Schedule

4 vor 2 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: My experience has been pleasant the support available immediately is excellent

It's easy to input support session for employees

No I don't have a big dislike yet. Probably the fact you can drop and drag a file into the instructions for employees is frustrating