Filtern nach:

Über Adobe Lightroom

Cloud-based tool that provides businesses with tools to add and edit professional photos.

Erfahre mehr über Adobe Lightroom

Molly B.
Molly B.
Photographer in USA
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Long time Lightroom user (going on 10-years) -- it's a must have for any professional photographer

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have been a long-time user of Adobe Products and you simply cannot use anything else if you're looking for professional editing software. I pay for the premium monthly pack of the entire adobe suite, all the software plays nice with each other integrating useful features between them all. I love the libraries in PS for editing on repeat clients with tools and styles.

I love that Adobe does useful updates when they update the software. I do love many features about lightroom, speeding up my workflow, consistent batch edits and once you learn the ropes, it's a breeze to use.

LR just did a major overhaul to their masking and it has been a major upgrade to the previous masking tools. So far I absolutely love it and it is already saving me so many previous headaches in time with masking objects/subjects. I wish they would work on their heal too, it is clunky, slow, and should work more like content-aware in PS, but I'm sure it will eventually get there. :) Nothing that would keep me from using the software.

Software Engineer in USA

Use it for creating very detailed ads 8

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I loved it and I use it to make very detail-oriented high-resolution advertisements!

There are tons of effects you can use to bring the imagination alive.

Its take a little time to learn but the extensive software gives you the ultimate capabilities to do anything you like

Dragan S.
Content Manager in Serbien
Import und Export, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Nice functionality, needs to work in unison with other programs

Kommentare: Overall, Lightroom is great for portrait and landscape photo editing, although I feel it works best in connection to Bridge and Photoshop. This way, you get an overall solution for your editing efforts.

In terms of photography as a hobby and specific niches (landscape, portrait), Lightroom is still one of the best tools out there. It has powerful features, it's relatively easy to use compared to Photoshop, and it's easy to edit and adjust photos during the workflow. I also liked the tagging options in Lightroom. Image Library is by far one of the better features of this program, and very easy to use.

Although great for editing of certain photos, Lightroom is, I find, still lacking in some other features. For starters, brushes for editing sometimes exhibit certain bugs, and it gets frustrating to adjust them. Additionally, I think I would like to see at least some sort of primitive layers in lightroom, separated from the brush adjustments, I think it would make things a lot easier.

Edwin O.
Edwin O.
Administrative Assistant in Kenia

Perfect software for photo editing.

Kommentare: If you want to do photo editing this is the software to go since using this software is simple and it produces perfect images. Adding to that, it is also effective and efficient.

First what I like about this software is its non destructive ability. It creates a copy of the edited image while keeping the original image intact. Compared to other alternatives the usability of this software is simple thus anyone can use it easily. It has an intuitive interface thus once the user open he or she knows what to do. Compared to related adobe packages, this software runs smoothly on a computer with lighter processing requirements. Lastly is on its pricing, if you intend to buy the whole package with photoshop it is fair compared to Lightroom itself.

I really don't have much dislikes about this software since it has majority of features and also the quality of images produced are excellent only that it has limited editing options compared to other related alternatives.

Mark oliver R.
Mark oliver R.
Web Developer | Graphic Artist in Philippinen

LIghtroom at a Glimpse

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I learned how to use photoshop first starting on and used it for the longest time (years), when asked a photographer friend of mine before what i can use other than photoshop that is easier to use for multiple images, he showed me lightroom lightroom, just like photoshop, have been my bestfriend since discovering then way before I even graduated college. its a part of my personal and professional life now.

Lighroom is much more than an image editor, it helps to organize your images by importing or exporting and managing your images easily making you able to keep track of your edits and images, in short it's an editing software and an image managing tool combined into one. you dont have to need to worry about ruining your image while editing as the edits only appy to an exported image not the original. Fast and easy photo books, slide shows, and web galleries this is much easier to learn than photoshop.

if you are switching to lightroom because photoshop is clunky when it comes to editing multiple images at once, you might be in for a surprise coz lightroom doesnt support layering like photoshop has. Lightroom is made for photo enhancement so its image manipulation tools are limited unlike photoshop.

Mikko P.
Photographer in Finnland
Fotografie, Selbstständig

One of the best RAW converter & photolibrary programs available

Kommentare: LR used to be my main RAW conversion software for years and photo library organising tool until I discovered Capture One which suits my workflow better. I still use Lightroom every now and then if I don't get colours or results I want with C1. For mobile editing of RAW files I always use Lightroom CC mobile version. Learning curve with Lightroom is not as steep compared to C1. As a summary it is powerful photo editing and organising tool and one could almost say industry standard with loads of plugins and presets available.

Photolibrary tools of LR are the best in the industry. Key wording and organising library is easier than say in C1. Tight integration with other Adobe products makes roundtrips to Photoshop from Lightroom a breeze and sharpening tool is also great. There are more and cheaper presets available for Lightroom than for Capture One. With one subscription one gets Lightroom Classic (desktop) and Lightroom CC (cloud base) + mobile options for the latter, which is great to have options to choose from to fit ones needs.

As such it is expensive software and I don't like subscription model of payments. However bundled with Photoshop in Photography plan LR is kind of an extra if one needs Photoshop for editing anyway. Some other software, especially Capture One, render colours better than LR for my taste.

Ángel C.
Ángel C.
Community Manager in El Salvador
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Your pictures are never going to be the same!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Lightroom has various functions that help you transform an ordinary picture into a professional masterpiece. This software simply makes your pictures looks awesome. Bad lighting? No problem. Bad weather? No problem. Your main photographer couldn't show up and you had to do the pictures? Not a problem! Lightroom's got you covered.
This software has helped us attract more people to our Med school because it really helps us highlight the best sides of our facilities, and it allows us to picture the best of our students.

Color balancing is great. I helps you transform a boring picture into a creative masterpiece. You can play with brightness, contrast, luminosity, etcetera, in order to find the perfect set up for the pictures. The software includes various presets, and you can also import presets made by other designers, aside from creating your own! You know, in case you find the perfect combination and want to be able to use it later. It's also really easy to use in a basic level.

The cost! As all Adobe products, Lightroom is really expensive, but it's totally worht it. It can be difficult to use for more advanced photo edition, but there's tons of video tutorials online. But if you're on a tight budget, you gotta be careful, because as I said, it's an expensive software and you could also need training.

Kevin B.
Kevin B.
Photographer in UK
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Can't live without it

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

We use lightroom hugely for editing and organising wedding photos. With the tools within Lightroom, we can do majority of our editing and we take our images into Photoshop if it needs more complex editing.

My only pet peeve was that I was eventually forced to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Whilst this was undertandable, the forced upgrade happened part way through me editing a client's wedding photos which meant I lost an evening running upgrades rather than editing.

Mary diane S.
Mary diane S.
Real Estate Officer in Philippinen
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Lightroom- My partner to achieve quality photo

Kommentare: This app has been my ultimate partner on my job. I am a real estate worker and it is important for us to present quality photos of the site that we sell. Lightroom has given pure and fancy enhancement on our photos. I really love this app since I have been using it like three years ago. It is highly recommended!

It unleashes the creativity within me. Very easy to use Fast and convenient

Whenever the app updates the presets disappears

Carlos R.
Carlos R.
CEO in Uruguay
Import und Export, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

What every photographer needs, Great.

Kommentare: I love using this, my first job was as a photographer, nowadays I don't work on that anymore but I keep my love for photography, and with each shot I take, i process in Lightroom (always with great results).

The ability to fully edit a photo, in terms of colors, contrast, brightness, shadows, and an endless number of other options, make Lightroom a spectacular program. It's also quite easy to use and has a lot of export options.

Maybe it can be a bit expensive for some people, although for me it's worth every penny.

Sam C.
Designer in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

No better batch photo editor out there!

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Regarding my workflow, Adobe Lightroom has substantially improved photo categorization. I take images on a regular basis, so having them all in one spot is quite convenient. I can quickly locate a one-off old photo that I require, make a fast edit, re-export and tag it, and move on to my next task.  This is useful when I'm using photographs from more than a year ago in current marketing materials. Overall, Lightroom is a must-have for those looking to improve everything about photography—especially workflow and aesthetic adjustments.

I like how Adobe Lightroom  allows me to edit RAW files in a comprehensive manner. I can batch-edit RAW photographs more easily than I can with Photoshop. I appreciate being able to rapidly switch between presets and preview them. The simple keyboard shortcut that allows me to rapidly change between my altered photo and the original RAW shot is perhaps my favorite feature, allowing for easy comparisons when editing.

There aren't many things that Adobe Lightroom does poorly. Lightroom occasionally has long photo export times, which is the only drawback I can think of. For example, exporting a batch of 50 photographs can sometimes  take up to an hour or more. It's not a major concern because I'll just be leaving my computer for a few minutes, but I'd like to see speedier photo exporting, or one that works better on computers with less RAM.

Talley D.
Social Media & Email Marketing Specialist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Lightroom is Essential for the Busy Photographer

Kommentare: I couldn't do my job without Adobe Lightroom. Nor could I be the photographer I am today. I've used this product for years and it is extremely versatile in regards to it's capabilities. I have used several presets through Lightroom and the integration process is always flawless. I have edited thousands of photos at a time with no issue or delays in importing and exporting. Is it dramatic to say I'd take a bullet for Lightroom?? Hahaha, I love this product!!

I import and export photos into and out of Lightroom 1-3 times a day for our animal shelter. The animal rescue industry is extremely fast-paced and it requires me to document our animal intakes all day every day and I need a reliable, easy-to-use and high quality photo editing software. Luckily, Lightroom is just that. It imports and exports photos in a matter of seconds, has editing capabilities beyond the basics and allows me to edit photos of our animals in the highest quality to attract adopters to save their lives.

The only thing I dislike about this software is the amount of batter and power it takes to run it. My MacBook tends to get pretty heated to the point of where I have to close my laptop for a minute or so if I'm going through 500+ photos at that time.

Joseph C.
Photographer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Industry standard for a reason

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My experience has been excellent. The latest updates (October 2021) make masking so much easier.

Lightroom makes editing and organizing photos incredibly easy. The tools available allow you to edit photos without the need for Photoshop. With the continued updates, there’s no reason to look at other software.

I wish they would merge Lightroom & Lightroom Classic into one application. The ability to sync files/folders is nice (between versions) but one application would be better.

Eero L.
Manager in UK
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great photo editing tool with silly importing logic

Kommentare: Editing process is straight-forward and easy. Importing the photos is very heavy process unless the photos are imported in small batches (small folders).

Editing photos is very convenient and there are many options available. It is relatively fast, and the undo function is more helpful than in Photoshop because there is a message stating what you just undid.

The process of importing photos is a nightmare. I would like to open single photos just like in Photoshop, without importing them into the Lightroom gallery. At least so far I didn't find a way to get rid of the gallery and just open single photos. It forces me to import full directories from my hard drive, and while that is ok if there are only a few photos in a folder, it becomes very inconvenient if each folder has hundreds of photos. There is no way to see quickly what are the names of the photos. Instead, I see only a grid of thumbs and the name of the photo appears only if I move the cursor over the image. Another thing: It seems that Lightroom processes my raw photos in a very strange way. Other raw image software like Canon's Digital Photo Professional exports much more natural-looking photos. Lightroom exports very grayish photos, and there are some photographers on Youtube complaining about this as well. Even if the image profile is correct.

Santiago M.
Santiago M.
Student in Argentinien
Umweltdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a must

Kommentare: I use Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for the development and Adobe Photoshop for editing.

The best of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom: Easy of use, fast and the automated digital development.

The worst of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom: The editing tools are imprecise to correct pixels

owner in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for editing real estate photos

5 letzten Monat Neu

I use lightroom to edit my real estate photos for marketing my airbnb rental properties and my own rental properties. I like the desktop app and the mobile app for ios just the same. It's functional, and semi-easy to learn. I find the premade filters very pleasing and love being able to add to my cloud to edit on my phone as well.

It's not super intuitive or easy to use and would like to see more pre-made photo filter templates. I didn't find it easy to apply one filter or photo edit to multiple photos, making it time consuming to edit each photo one. by one.

Kata O.
blogger in Finnland
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Lightroom for batch photo editing

I love using Lightroom to batch edit travel photos, export, rename and resize them. It makes the workflow a lot more efficient, and you can save a lot of time, not to mention you will have beautiful images as a result.

The pricing is somewhat high. As I don't use the software daily, more like once a month, I would prefer to have different options to pay for the license or other discounts with limited processable files.

Application Analyst II in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

The Gold Standard

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I use Lightroom exclusively to process all my RAW photos and my iPhone photos. I organize them in Lightroom and store them all on external hard drives.

The ability to have full control over my photos, sliders for quick adjustments, and ways to automate workflow all contribute to my love for Lightroom.

There are so many features in Lightroom, that, despite having used it for 6 years, I still do not use nor understand.

Rebekah L.
Communications Specialist in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Adobe Lightroom review

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I am not a professional photographer nor am I handy with Photoshop, but Lightroom has allowed me to edit the photos I take for my job in a way that looks professional and is simple for me. It has been a game changer for the pictures I share on our company's social.

I know there are many features I'm not taking advantage of, but I just don't have the time go through a bunch of tutorials and figure it all out. I think Photoshop Express might be a better product at times because of this, but I also really like the results Lightroom gives me.

Lila S.
Lila S.
Freelance Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

A photographer must-have

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I've used Lightroom for over 6 years, and it's the best software for photo culling and editing as well as organization.

Easy to use. I like being able to work directly off of an external hard drive to edit large amounts of photos. More features I enjoy include the quick collection, copy/paste settings, and creation of user presets.

No complaints- maybe the large amount of storage the application takes up.

Dustin w. S.
Dustin w. S.
Founder in USA

It's great for pro photographers

Kommentare: It's a great product, but difficult to master. I've been using Adobe products for 20+ years and still feel like I don't really know much about Lightroom (I'm not a professional photographer).

It's a high-level tool with high-level controls, features, and abilities. I don't know that there is a more comprehensive and simple-to-use tool on the market.

Because the toolset is so comprehensive, it is very intimidating to use. It also has a steep learning curve.

Emily S.
Staff Photographer in USA
Fotografie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Photographer

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I love using Adobe Photoshop Lightroom. It is a critical step in my photography process. I'd be lost without it!

I use his software almost every day. It's so easy to use and helps make my photography work look amazing. Batch editing is great for creating GIFs and keeping your work consistent. I love this product.

I have no complaints! I would definitely recommend this software.

Kelvin F.
Kelvin F.
Founder in Ghana
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom-Review

Kommentare: I don't frequent the software but it comes very useful whenever I need a quicker photo retouching

Photo manipulation with intelligent tools makes photo editing faster and makes colleagues efficient.

Hoping for a smaller file size for hard disk space but it's worth it because of its capabilities.

Brad M.
Barber in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Lightroom Review by Brad

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I love it, by far the best software for photo finishing.

The editing tab is most impactful but the preset filters are also a nice starting point. I enjoy the ease to do or undo actions and also the layout of the platform is easy to navigate.

The filters are sold by photo editors for sometimes upwards of $10 but I feel like adobe should have more presets for free, it's simple to add and would save the customer and speed up workflow.

PCA in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Fun to learn new things!

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall I really enjoy using it! It was a little confusing at first, but after using it a few times and kind of got the hang of it, I use it all the time now!

Being able to learn new ways to edit photos like a pro!

Kind of confusing to use at first, but fun once I got the hang of it!