Adobe Lightroom Erfahrungen

Über Adobe Lightroom

Cloud-based tool that provides businesses with tools to add and edit professional photos.

Erfahre mehr über Adobe Lightroom

Because the toolset is so comprehensive, it is very intimidating to use. It also has a steep learning curve.

Bewertungen zu Adobe Lightroom

Adobe Lightroom hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 141 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Adobe Lightroom bereits verwendet?

el mahdi
el mahdi
office assistant in Marokko
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

Creativity Without Borders

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Imaginative creativity experience, practical in photo editing, multiple possibilities especially with powerful devices.
Adobe Lightroom it's amazing !!!

Adobe Lightroom it has a lot of powerful points for example: - Compatibility between the phone version and the computer - Before buying the product take advantage of Free trial

Adobe Lightroom it's amazing software But it has downsides, for example : - Difficult to use, it is good to put introductory videos on services - A little high price, it would be nice to have competitive offers

Bruno
Photographer in Brasilien
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Lightroom Features and Usability

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: In general, I see a friendly program that I can import my photos, edit them, put them in collections and export them in a very
fast and dynamic. I managed to solve the delay in my daily workflow with photography. TODAY is essential for my workflow
and I do not intend to exchange for similar programs on the market.

The amazing and time-saving features are the import and export menu. In import you can easily import and analyze all photos and put them in collections, and quick export to generate the final file type. Very easy to use of course, dedicated to learning. Later we understand that the program is very easy and intuitive. It integrated with my current programs and especially photoshop. It is even possible from within the Lightroom interface to export to photoshop with just one click.

I miss a feature that works with videos more thoroughly. I know that little by little this can be implemented. I find it a little difficult to customize tabs and menus on the desktop. Regarding the integration requirement, I liked the way it integrates with Photoshop and when it comes to exporting to the cloud, it's easy. It was a very powerful feature that Adobe put in.

LucyLui
LucyLui
Book Reviewer in UK
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

There's better out there for less money

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Was good at the time but there are better programmes out there now

Outdated, better for more photography rather than social media marketing

Lea
Photographer in Spanien
Fotografie, Selbstständig

The one-stop solution for smaller shoots

Kommentare: I am happy with the software and can't imagine life without it. I have created so many custom presets for myself, it became really easy to use. If you take some time with it, you will learn it in and out and you will be able to speed up your workflow a lot.

I love how with all the new features it is so easy to edit an entire shoot in Lightroom. Now I can even do smaller skin edits and background edits with it, many times for smaller shoots I don't open Photoshop next to it, only maybe for a handful of selected images at the end. I like that it's fast. And super easy to create and upload presets, easy to customize them, very smart tools, I overall love how easy it makes photo editing. With a little work you can change the image quality SOOO much!

I'm not sure if it's only on my Mac but sometimes I do have little technical issues, mainly with the selection tools, sometimes it has a hard time showing me the parts that I selected to edit them separately. But overall it might just be some bug that will disappear with an update.

Anil
Marketing Executive in Türkei
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Editing with Adobe Lightroom

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Adobe Lightroom is powerful tool while editing, I am using over 1 year and works fine.

Adobe Lightroom is important tool to use while editing your images.

Adobe Lightroom is powerful tool but it is quite expensive.

Music producer in Südafrika
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Adobe Lightroom is very useful and user friendly and recommend it to everyone especially artists

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: As a music artist Adobe Lightroom made it easy for me to edit my music art works

Has unique filters and other features that I needed to make your pictures pop

Adobe Lightroom is very easy to use and it's easy to access all the features

Joyce
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Why you need Lightroom if you are in the Media industry.

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Lightroom has improved my media business threefold. It allows me to be efficient with my time, therefore, providing my business with a better profit margin.

This software besides being affordable is reliable, user-friendly, and efficient. I prefer Lightroom over other editing software because it is easy to understand, learn and use all the different tools it offers. It has cut my post-processing time in half and allows me to do all the post-processing steps like importing, selecting, editing, exporting into many customizable formats and sharing through my other devices all in one place. I cannot live without this software.

The only feature I dont like it is: With one of the recent updates, the importing process now also makes a 2nd copy of the master file on your computer/hard drive therefore now having the original, a copy, plus the exported image for a total of 3 files for the same image taking up storage space.

GDP PROCESSOR in Trinidad und Tobago
Regierungsbeziehungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

An excellent editing app

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: This product gives your pictures a high quality look. It is an exceptional asset in your business. Once you are able to afford the subscription fee and you know how to use this product it will enhance your work and pictures.

This product is very easily accessible to use on your phone, laptop and tablet. I use this product to edit most of my photos and the ease of use is high quality.

Most of the best features are only accessible by paying a subscription fee that is a bit on the pricier side. You have to do some research in order to know how to use this product correctly. It is not user friendly to people who are not technically capable.

Mahil
Mahil
Graphic Designer in Indien
Grafikdesign, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great software for Image editing

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I use it for editing photos of my own or related to my work. Overall it is very easy to use software, especially the mobile application is very user friendly and has very simple interface as compared to desktop version.

I love the color effects it provides to make our photos look cool and beautiful. It has my presets which you can directly use in your photos without changing any settings. We can also create our own presets for similar kind of photos. It works very fast and has all the features you need I'm editing any type of images.

You need to take the premium version for editing Raw images which will cost you in dollars. The computer version has complex interface.

Priscìla
Priscìla
Fotógrafa in Brasilien

Cereja do bolo!

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Depois que comecei a usar o Lightroom o meu trabalho, a minha arte mudou da água para o vinho!

Eu ficaria aqui a vida toda enumerando os pontos mais impactantes dessa ferramenta! TODO Fotógrafo DEVE ter essa ferramenta! Ela é MUITO importante no seu dia a dia!

Não tenho o que reclamar de nada! Tudo é maravilhoso!

Zwelibanzi
Photographer in Südafrika
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A Image editing software everyone must use

Kommentare: In my honest opinion, I feel that lightroom is the best color grading software I have ever used. The filter copy and paste option make it so easy for me to batch edit pictures for clients, helping me save time. Although many feel that it's super expensive, I think that it's worth the price. It's a great value for your money.

I started using it about five years ago. For the longest part of my life, I did not understand why I should edit a picture. But when using editing Lightroom, I saw the quality of my images go to another level. That makes it one of the best photo editors available today. If you know how to use Lightroom, you can do some premium editing. I have never seen such a variety of filters in any other application. It provides some next-level editing. There is the convenience of being able to copy and paste the same filter you wish to use on a few or even all images, which saves time on back-to-back editing.

There's only one thing I don't like about Lightroom, which is exporting the files to Photoshop to perform intensive image retouching. Because I am knowledgeable about all Adobe Creative Suites, this is not a big deal for me.

April
owner in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Works well for editing jewelry photos for website

Kommentare: Adobe Lightroom works great for editing jewelry images for my website. It can be a bit confusing to use, but overall it is a quick and easy way to edit good quality images.

I started using Lightroom when I got a new computer a few years ago. I had been using a very old version of Photoshop to edit jewelry photos for my website. Lightroom works much better than Photoshop for this purpose, as it is designed for photo editing. I love the presets, they make it very easy to edit quickly since I take all of my photos in a lightbox with the same background.

I felt that there was a bit of a learning curve when I first started using Lightroom, but once I got used to it I liked it. One thing that bothers me is that when I try to import photos I sometimes have to rename them because Lightroom will not import photos that have the same name as a previously imported photo - i.e., if I have previously imported IMG5438, then a new image with the name IMG5438 will be skipped. There may be a way to fix this, but it's not obvious.

Larry
Larry
Content Developer in USA

Adobe Lightroom - The Field Photographer's Must-have Software

Kommentare: Without Adobe Lightroom, my business would experience longer delivery times to publish content. Lightroom enables extremely fast import of new image files and export of finished art. Lightroom enables lightning-fast search and retrieval of images I need to review and select for published content. And lastly, Lightroom handles all aspects of image file management - of over 140,000 images located on multiple hard drives. Lightroom is a competitive advantage in my business.

I have been a Lightroom user since the beginning of Lightroom, and it has become a critical part of my business processes. I really value Adobe's technical support and frequent updates to the product as new cameras and new capabilities are introduced to the market. One feature of Lightroom that literally saves me hours every day is the keyword tagging and search feature. As a writer and book publisher, it is critically important to me that I be able to find specific photos in my archive of over 140,000 images. Using Lightroom, I can enter a few keywords and Lightroom finds images tagged with those values within seconds. This capability alone is the difference between published a finished book layout in time, or missing a deadline.

There is not much that I don't like about Lightroom, but I must admit that there is one aspect of the product design that sometimes confuses novice users. That aspect is the data architecture it assigns when importing images, which assures that the original photo file is untouched. Essentially, Lightroom never changes an original image because it records the "path" to the location where each image existed at the time of import. Then, as edits are made to an image, a text file is created to record edits made, such as "increase contrast by +2" or "adjust horizon by -21 degrees." The most common complaint I hear from novice users is "my image disappeared from Lightroom." Invariably, when I help these individuals I learn that the user had changed the folder name, or the location of the file on the computer, which changes the "path" Lightroom uses to find the underlying image - remember, Lightroom does to protect the original file from accidental changes.

Molly
Molly
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Long time Lightroom user (going on 10-years) -- it's a must have for any professional photographer

Kommentare: I have been a long-time user of Adobe Products and you simply cannot use anything else if you're looking for professional editing software. I pay for the premium monthly pack of the entire adobe suite, all the software plays nice with each other integrating useful features between them all. I love the libraries in PS for editing on repeat clients with tools and styles.

I love that Adobe does useful updates when they update the software. I do love many features about lightroom, speeding up my workflow, consistent batch edits and once you learn the ropes, it's a breeze to use.

LR just did a major overhaul to their masking and it has been a major upgrade to the previous masking tools. So far I absolutely love it and it is already saving me so many previous headaches in time with masking objects/subjects. I wish they would work on their heal too, it is clunky, slow, and should work more like content-aware in PS, but I'm sure it will eventually get there. :) Nothing that would keep me from using the software.

Freelancer in Jordanien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

From today, you will not be without Adobe Lightroom

Kommentare: Let me tell you a secret, this is from the experience of more than 4 years of using it, so that your heart is rested to set out on this adventure . But still , I can't do without using it to edit my photos .

It is very difficult to upload a picture of my own to social networking sites without it being modified in the Lightroom program , simply, because people take a lot of photos at the same moment , but they need to edit all the photos in one click , and here comes the role of the great program , which is Adobe Lightroom . The speed in editing your photos in this program is incredible to the mind, you do not need to go to many places inside it to finish editing your photos compared to Adobe Photoshop, you need to navigate more than once, quite the contrary, in only one place inside Adobe Lightroom you can create The best and most exciting editing, you basically do not need previous experience with it, you can learn it in a few days and become a professional in color editing and this is a powerful feature of Adobe Lightroom. Let me tell you before I forget , the user interface is simple and easy on the eye , And believe me, you will learn it in less than a week for its simplicity and you will come out of it with the best picture you will see in your life.

The only problem is that if you want to change and delete in the small details, in fact you can do it, but not as powerful and easy as Adobe Photoshop handles .

Graphic Designer in Indien
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A detailed and experienced review of Adobe Lightroom.

Kommentare: Due to lightroom, the engagement of customers on all our social media pages like Facebook, Instagram, Google Page etc has increased by more than 70%. Which is has a direct impact on our overall sales and revenue we have noticed that customers connect more to our business once they visit our pages which filled with the content of lightroom.

The filters are provided on presets and recommendations by lightroom are another level of experience. I have used lots of apps but the filters which I got on Lightroom were unique and beautiful. If you are a photo editing enthusiast then let me tell you there is no better option in the market. Before I used to edit photos related to my business and its services through other apps and all those photos were uploaded to our social media pages but the engagement was not that much after I started using the lighroom for my all social pages the engagement of customers are on some another level. that's why I love this app.

I have noticed that sometimes this app lags and shut down by itself while working and sometimes it doesn't open only. There are lots of editing tools and filters which is good also but if someone who is new to the platform is using this app then he might get confused about what to use and what not to use. Although I have never felt its requirement but the premium plan of lightroom is very costly it about $9.99 us dollars per month. This is something which is felt was very High if someone needs to go for a premium plan then they may need to think again before buying.

Edwin
Edwin
Administrative Assistant in Kenia

Perfect software for photo editing.

Kommentare: If you want to do photo editing this is the software to go since using this software is simple and it produces perfect images. Adding to that, it is also effective and efficient.

First what I like about this software is its non destructive ability. It creates a copy of the edited image while keeping the original image intact. Compared to other alternatives the usability of this software is simple thus anyone can use it easily. It has an intuitive interface thus once the user open he or she knows what to do. Compared to related adobe packages, this software runs smoothly on a computer with lighter processing requirements. Lastly is on its pricing, if you intend to buy the whole package with photoshop it is fair compared to Lightroom itself.

I really don't have much dislikes about this software since it has majority of features and also the quality of images produced are excellent only that it has limited editing options compared to other related alternatives.

Sam
Designer in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

No better batch photo editor out there!

Kommentare: Regarding my workflow, Adobe Lightroom has substantially improved photo categorization. I take images on a regular basis, so having them all in one spot is quite convenient. I can quickly locate a one-off old photo that I require, make a fast edit, re-export and tag it, and move on to my next task.  This is useful when I'm using photographs from more than a year ago in current marketing materials. Overall, Lightroom is a must-have for those looking to improve everything about photography—especially workflow and aesthetic adjustments.

I like how Adobe Lightroom  allows me to edit RAW files in a comprehensive manner. I can batch-edit RAW photographs more easily than I can with Photoshop. I appreciate being able to rapidly switch between presets and preview them. The simple keyboard shortcut that allows me to rapidly change between my altered photo and the original RAW shot is perhaps my favorite feature, allowing for easy comparisons when editing.

There aren't many things that Adobe Lightroom does poorly. Lightroom occasionally has long photo export times, which is the only drawback I can think of. For example, exporting a batch of 50 photographs can sometimes  take up to an hour or more. It's not a major concern because I'll just be leaving my computer for a few minutes, but I'd like to see speedier photo exporting, or one that works better on computers with less RAM.

Fernando
Fernando
Fotógrafo in Brasilien

Fotografe em Raw

Kommentare: Perfeito para edição de arquivos raw (JPG também, claro). Facilidade de integração entre as ferramentas da Adobe

Antes de começar a trabalhar com o Lightroom eu não tinha um fluxo de trabalho organizado. Pelo Lightroom a sincronização de edição acelera o fluxo e possibilita manter o serviço padronizado. Além disso, é possível editar arquivos raw sem perda de qualidade. As edições são feitas de forma não destrutiva, ou seja, o arquivo original não sofre qualquer alteração.

No modo de edição não é possível remover a sombra de contorno preta ao redor da foto. Quando vou editar uma foto com fundo branco isso cria uma diferença de luz que confunde com o fundo.

Talley
Social Media & Email Marketing Specialist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Lightroom is Essential for the Busy Photographer

Kommentare: I couldn't do my job without Adobe Lightroom. Nor could I be the photographer I am today. I've used this product for years and it is extremely versatile in regards to it's capabilities. I have used several presets through Lightroom and the integration process is always flawless. I have edited thousands of photos at a time with no issue or delays in importing and exporting. Is it dramatic to say I'd take a bullet for Lightroom?? Hahaha, I love this product!!

I import and export photos into and out of Lightroom 1-3 times a day for our animal shelter. The animal rescue industry is extremely fast-paced and it requires me to document our animal intakes all day every day and I need a reliable, easy-to-use and high quality photo editing software. Luckily, Lightroom is just that. It imports and exports photos in a matter of seconds, has editing capabilities beyond the basics and allows me to edit photos of our animals in the highest quality to attract adopters to save their lives.

The only thing I dislike about this software is the amount of batter and power it takes to run it. My MacBook tends to get pretty heated to the point of where I have to close my laptop for a minute or so if I'm going through 500+ photos at that time.

Mark Oliver
Mark Oliver
Web Developer | Graphic Artist in Philippinen

LIghtroom at a Glimpse

Kommentare: I learned how to use photoshop first starting on and used it for the longest time (years), when asked a photographer friend of mine before what i can use other than photoshop that is easier to use for multiple images, he showed me lightroom lightroom, just like photoshop, have been my bestfriend since discovering then way before I even graduated college. its a part of my personal and professional life now.

Lighroom is much more than an image editor, it helps to organize your images by importing or exporting and managing your images easily making you able to keep track of your edits and images, in short it's an editing software and an image managing tool combined into one. you dont have to need to worry about ruining your image while editing as the edits only appy to an exported image not the original. Fast and easy photo books, slide shows, and web galleries this is much easier to learn than photoshop.

if you are switching to lightroom because photoshop is clunky when it comes to editing multiple images at once, you might be in for a surprise coz lightroom doesnt support layering like photoshop has. Lightroom is made for photo enhancement so its image manipulation tools are limited unlike photoshop.

Lee
Director in Deutschland

User presets are a game-changer!

Kommentare: I use the web app for editing pictures I've taken with my DLR, and it's really easy to use, then to save to folders in my Dropbox. I use the app on my phone for editing social media images that are sent to me by WhatsApp from clients. Some of them are awful, but I always find a preset that makes them look amazing.

User presets. Spend some time looking through other users presets and save the ones you like. When you come to edit, it's super-easy to really change up your images with one click. I also buy preset groups from Creative market. Perfect if you're working for a brand and want to keep it consistent.

Bit clunky when selecting multiple images to arrange on the desktop app.

Anna

Good Updates

I have used Lightroom as a professional photographer for years. I will say the most recent updates have been excellent with the AI masking. It makes my life a lot easier and is fun to have in my tool belt. I am also glad they there are finally color profiles for CR3 files. In the market, I think it is the best photo processing tool.

It seems like Lightroom is always a little late to make updates on the software, but a lot of my qualms with Lightroom were taken care of with the latest update.

Executive Director in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for Batch Editing & Quick Edits

Kommentare: Lightroom used to be all I used for editing images before I was introduced to the power of Adobe Photoshop's actions (both on the Adobe Creative Cloud), but nevertheless, Lightroom is great for quick edits and batch editing. I can't possibly do the finer detailed edits on hundreds of photos from an event, so that's where Lightroom comes in handy. I can still have quality image edits through Lightroom and simply use my favorite shots from the event to do more of the labor-intensive edits in Photoshop that give more of the "wow" factor. In that way, both Lightroom and Photoshop complement each other very nicely.

I really like how quick and easy it is to use Lightroom. I've used it now for around 11 years and really enjoy the ease of use. In my opinion, it's a super easy software for beginners to learn from versus Adobe's more recognizable program, Photoshop. One of my favorite features with Lightroom has always been the easy-to-save presets. You can adjust the vibrance, saturation, highlights, and other features to your liking and save the settings under a preset that you can return to later. This makes it super easy for batch editing and for quick edits you need to make to an image.

The features are lacking compared to Adobe's other program on their Creative Cloud, Photoshop. Photoshop has about everything you can possibly think of to tweak an image. So many times, I will edit my images first using foundational presets in Lightroom, then, I'll take my favorite photos from the bunch and spend more time on them using the more detailed features in Photoshop. Another con is the loading time. Maybe it's because I have a number of files saved on my Lightroom or because of the numerous saved presets...whatever the reason, the load time takes pretty long for Lightroom versus other software programs I have on my desktop.

Media Stockroom Manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Lightroom is the affordable, go-to application for Photographers.

Kommentare: It is a great all in one editor, especially for editing large batches of photographs. It is the industry standard on that front.

It is very powerful editting software, at a really competitive rate. It also integrates nicely within the Adobe ecosystem, especially working well with Photoshop.

Takes some getting used to, especially how the files are imported vs loaded into Lightroom for editing.