Über Adobe Lightroom

Cloudbasiertes Tool, das Unternehmen Tools zum Hinzufügen und Bearbeiten professioneller Fotos bietet.

Erfahre mehr über Adobe Lightroom

I really value Adobe's technical support and frequent updates to the product as new cameras and new capabilities are introduced to the market.

Because the toolset is so comprehensive, it is very intimidating to use. It also has a steep learning curve.

Bewertungen zu Adobe Lightroom

Adobe Lightroom hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 272 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Adobe Lightroom bereits verwendet?

Florentin
Fotograf in Schweiz

Adobe Lightroom: Eine Software für die meisten Systeme

Lightroom ist mit der Adobe Cloud immer auf dem neusten Stand und das weiterarbeiten an einem anderen Gerät ist einfach. Lightroom gibt's für den PC aber auch für das iPad und das iPhone.

Lightroom ist nicht ganz so benutzerfreundlich, wie man es erwartet.

Tiger
immer selbst in Deutschland
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Adobe WirrWarr

Kommentare: Die wollen nur Geld verdienen.

nichts...........................................................

Nur, Abo, totaler Durcheinander mit den Bezeichungen

Adham
Adham
Senior Social Media Specialist, Senior Graphic Designer in Jordanien
Rundfunkmedien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The fully fledged photo editing software for every photographer outhere

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: i've been using lightroom for almost 7 years now, and never ever has it failed me, they update it on regular basis, it's always easy to handle, it gives me the freedom to edit every single aspect of my photos, i always recommend it for every photographer out there.

You can control every single aspect of colors on your photos, create presets or even import ready made ones, you can adjust every single light and shadow on your photos as well as the color wheel of the shadows & highlights, you can also batch import and edit, create your own settings and save them to a catalog, edit on the go from your mobile, it's always synced and backed up to the cloud, so you can access your photos anywhere and anytime.

Nothing to dislike except the prices, it's a bit expensive when it comes to single software use if you're only using lightroom, however you can get an offer bundle if you get it with photoshop, or with photoshop and illustrator

Molly
Molly
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Long time Lightroom user (going on 10-years) -- it's a must have for any professional photographer

Kommentare: I have been a long-time user of Adobe Products and you simply cannot use anything else if you're looking for professional editing software. I pay for the premium monthly pack of the entire adobe suite, all the software plays nice with each other integrating useful features between them all. I love the libraries in PS for editing on repeat clients with tools and styles.

I love that Adobe does useful updates when they update the software. I do love many features about lightroom, speeding up my workflow, consistent batch edits and once you learn the ropes, it's a breeze to use.

LR just did a major overhaul to their masking and it has been a major upgrade to the previous masking tools. So far I absolutely love it and it is already saving me so many previous headaches in time with masking objects/subjects. I wish they would work on their heal too, it is clunky, slow, and should work more like content-aware in PS, but I'm sure it will eventually get there. :) Nothing that would keep me from using the software.

Anil
Editor in UK
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Creative Alliance Review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, lightroom has been our go-to software for final retouching the photos and we also use it for making LUTs for videos. It is a simple and easy to use software and has helped us a lot in out weekly works.

Along with easy and simple photo editing, making LUTs is also very simple in lightroom. Convenient to save time for editing photos. Various filters and abundance of functions are an added bonus.

One of the cons of Adobe Lightroom would be the pricing for Adobe products as a whole. Only talking about Lightroom, there are certain limitations to fully editing photos, for which Photoshop has to be integrated.

Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Soooo buggy

Kommentare: I have been using LR since LR 1. I loved it for years. The move to cloud based functionality while understandable from a Developer-support position has been expensive and extremely frustrating.

Great User interface, solid feature options

I'm using a new Mac with 16 Ram, just loaded my first job so this Catalog is SMALL and it is very hard to work It wont even hold a filter selection so its basically useless.

Shilton
partner in St. Lucia
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best for Novice editors

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I work for a small waste management company, and I recently convinced my company to invest in a DSLR. This is used for all my content gathering at work, however, the CyberLink software which came bundled with my camera package was just plain horrible. Upgrading to Lightroom was a lifesaver, the ease of use, and flexibility allow me to quickly edit, add watermarks and output photos.

Ease of use and more lightweight than Adobe Photoshop while maintaining most of the key features that beginner editors would require.

Subject detection does not always work as well as I would like

Prateek
Graphics Editor in Indien

Adobe Lightroom, The Best Photo Editor

Kommentare: Overall, Lightroom has become the core of my everyday operations, and it's the single software I rely on the most. The initial implementation was a bit rough due to the complexity of Lightroom's Professional Tools but now, it has become integral to my role.

Lightroom has everything a Photo Editor can think of. From basic editing like manipulating brightness and contrast, to more advanced features like HSL Split Tone, Masking, Layers, and Tone Curves, Lightroom has it all in one place and is the benchmark product in its industry.

Starting up with Lightroom as a beginner is a bit steep and challenging. Lightroom has a vast palette of tools and features that appear overwhelming for a newbie but the learning and experimenting is actually fun.

Chrissy
Chrissy
Communications + Marketing Manager, Photographer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lightroom is a foundational component to my photography workflow

Kommentare: Lightroom makes my workflow so much easier as a photographer, and I can't imagine using or recommending another software to other photographers.

I've been using Lightroom for over ten years, first as a photographer, and now in my career in communications and marketing as well. The majority of how I use it is in my photography "side hustle" where I shoot portraits, weddings, and landscapes. The importing and file organization is excellent, and I love the rating system as well.

The clone stamp tool leaves something to be desired- I wish it was more like the one one Photoshop.

Photographer in Kanada
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Adobe lightroom is an amazing product

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Still tried and true program to edit raw files, love using it.

Fairly easy to use once you get the hang of it. So many useful features, and I can see why it is the standard in the photography field. The cloud based syatem makes it so easy to upload and share across many devices, and not having it trapped in my hime pc or have to carry my laptop. Tutorials are super helpful. The filter options are great, and lots of useful editing tools.

Can be very intimidating at first, when using the mobile version, the program tends to crash unexpectedly at times, especially when i got a new phone. And mostly a problem on the mobile version, i wish PNG was an export option. Very easy to fill up the storage.

Brittany

Recommended for a reason

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

This honestly is such a well-rounded software for editing my photos. I love being able to create/import presets and edit things in real time.

I wish there was an easy ability to just purchase the software instead of paying monthly per a subscription basis, but oh well.

Luana
Auxiliar Administrativo in Brasilien
Landwirtschaft, Selbstständig

It's the best app I've ever used to edit professional photos.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It is a very usuful and pratical app, I use it whenever I need to edit photos, professional or not

It has lots of great options for editing photos, both in free and paid mode, lots of practicality, efficiency and quality.

Sometimes the app crashes a lot and takes a long time to respond, and I've often lost an entire edit because the app crashed and didn't save what I'd already done.

Computer-Software, Selbstständig

From today, you will not be without Adobe Lightroom

Kommentare: Let me tell you a secret, this is from the experience of more than 4 years of using it, so that your heart is rested to set out on this adventure . But still , I can't do without using it to edit my photos .

It is very difficult to upload a picture of my own to social networking sites without it being modified in the Lightroom program , simply, because people take a lot of photos at the same moment , but they need to edit all the photos in one click , and here comes the role of the great program , which is Adobe Lightroom . The speed in editing your photos in this program is incredible to the mind, you do not need to go to many places inside it to finish editing your photos compared to Adobe Photoshop, you need to navigate more than once, quite the contrary, in only one place inside Adobe Lightroom you can create The best and most exciting editing, you basically do not need previous experience with it, you can learn it in a few days and become a professional in color editing and this is a powerful feature of Adobe Lightroom. Let me tell you before I forget , the user interface is simple and easy on the eye , And believe me, you will learn it in less than a week for its simplicity and you will come out of it with the best picture you will see in your life.

The only problem is that if you want to change and delete in the small details, in fact you can do it, but not as powerful and easy as Adobe Photoshop handles .

Ansh
Operations specialist in Indien
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fabulous editing software in the market.

Kommentare: My overall experience with adobe lightroom was amazing as I like image editing a lot. I have produced some of the premium-level edited photos just by working a few minutes on the software. All thanks to adobe for making my editing experience great and giving me results which directly helped my business social media pages to grow with better content.

The best thing about the software is that it works on Android devices which makes it more handy and efficient. The editing tools which lightroom has are extremely powerful and are capable of giving you the best results. There are real-time editing tools like masking and animations. The best thing I liked about the app was inbuilt presets recommendations which will give you premium results even without much efforts.

The premium of the app is a little costly which can be difficult to afford for newbies and it has a huge variety of editing tools so they will also need to take a professional course to understand working on this app. Some time app crashes by itself and shuts down without any reason. I think this is something in which adobe should work on by removing these small bugs for a better user experience.

Rahul
Rahul
Product Manager in Indien
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Premium Image editing software

Kommentare: I had a fantastic experience with the app as I do lots of image editing work and need professional-level tools to work on high-definition images. The app provides me a platform to create content and these contents are used for posters and online ads for my business. All thanks to adobe lightroom for giving me some pro-level image editing experience.

The best thing about the software is that it has premium-level image editing tools like masking and Image optimizer. One feature which I always use is the recommended presets that lightroom provides, they are so amazing that you won't need to do anything and lightroom will do all the work by recommending self-edited presets and trust me all of these presets will be worth exploring.

Everything is great about the software but the main problem is its price. It is a high-cost app if you buy it's premium and also the windows version is a little difficult to understand as it has lots of professional-level image editing tools and it will take a lot of time for a user to get comfortable with the software interface.

Joyce
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Why you need Lightroom if you are in the Media industry.

Kommentare: Lightroom has improved my media business threefold. It allows me to be efficient with my time, therefore, providing my business with a better profit margin.

This software besides being affordable is reliable, user-friendly, and efficient. I prefer Lightroom over other editing software because it is easy to understand, learn and use all the different tools it offers. It has cut my post-processing time in half and allows me to do all the post-processing steps like importing, selecting, editing, exporting into many customizable formats and sharing through my other devices all in one place. I cannot live without this software.

The only feature I dont like it is: With one of the recent updates, the importing process now also makes a 2nd copy of the master file on your computer/hard drive therefore now having the original, a copy, plus the exported image for a total of 3 files for the same image taking up storage space.

Oreoluwa
CEO in Nigeria
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review of Lightroom

Kommentare: Overall, Lightroom is a great app, it saves me from a lot of stress by helping me edit multiple images at the same time and also with the bulk export function

I really like that Lightroom has both the system software and the mobile application because it really helps improve picture quality and even as a beginner using the app, you can get a lot of things done as it is very User friendly. I can say anywhere that with Lightroom even if the image was initially wrong you can make the necessary changes and make it just right. One thing I like about the system software is how you can edit multiple images at once

I feel that the software can be improved, normally you can edit multiple images at once but the edit you can do to multiple images is limited. If it can be improved it'll make the app really better

Mikko
Photographer in Finnland

One of the best RAW converter & photolibrary programs available

Kommentare: LR used to be my main RAW conversion software for years and photo library organising tool until I discovered Capture One which suits my workflow better. I still use Lightroom every now and then if I don't get colours or results I want with C1. For mobile editing of RAW files I always use Lightroom CC mobile version. Learning curve with Lightroom is not as steep compared to C1. As a summary it is powerful photo editing and organising tool and one could almost say industry standard with loads of plugins and presets available.

Photolibrary tools of LR are the best in the industry. Key wording and organising library is easier than say in C1. Tight integration with other Adobe products makes roundtrips to Photoshop from Lightroom a breeze and sharpening tool is also great. There are more and cheaper presets available for Lightroom than for Capture One. With one subscription one gets Lightroom Classic (desktop) and Lightroom CC (cloud base) + mobile options for the latter, which is great to have options to choose from to fit ones needs.

As such it is expensive software and I don't like subscription model of payments. However bundled with Photoshop in Photography plan LR is kind of an extra if one needs Photoshop for editing anyway. Some other software, especially Capture One, render colours better than LR for my taste.

Abhishek
Abhishek
Internship in Indien
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Review

Kommentare: "Every pro was once a beginner" and for beginners, a good platform helps a lot to pursue their journey, and in the field of editing photos, Adobe Lightroom is doing the best. As it provides tutorials to learn to edit, and how to best utilize the features of Lightroom.
It also provides a preset feature that you can import for free from the internet or you can purchase and use it for your editing. It helps to tune the photos faster

Adobe Lightroom helps the user to edit the photos. My team is using this software for the last 6 months and my experience with this software is amazing. It is a premium level software that provides you many features like you don't have to wait for the perfect shot i.e. you can just take the normal shot and lightroom will help you to make the shot perplexing. Tune your photos easily and check out the result which suits the shot best.

Although the preset feature is amazing and helps the creator to edit the photos and make a result at a different level but it can make the beginner user lazy. the user will just use the preset feature to edit the photos, which will hinder the user from learning new skills on Adobe Lightroom.

Bruna
Digital Influencer in Brasilien
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My photos have a much better quality after I met Lightromm.

Kommentare: The App is indispensable for my work today. I love using it and recommend it to all my friends. It has completely improved the result of my photos, I love this app and won't stop using it!

I love the Lightroom App. I use it daily, I can no longer post any photos before I use it. It has completely changed the quality of my photos. It is very easy to use, the tools are easy to find, it allows you to save the settings I used on one photo so I can use them on others, it is just amazing.

I already like the App a lot, but just to improve it could have even more presets.

Aaron
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lightroom, tried and true but tiring monthly subscriptions.

Kommentare: Overall, I enjoy Lightroom. I would probably still be using it to this day if it weren't for the mandatory subscription service.

It's Lightroom. Adobe has set the bar for all photo editing software with Lightroom. Optimization is great for just about any PC I've ever used and it's downright reliable for users from any level of experience.

Monthly subscriptions. I've used Lightroom for years, well before the subscriptions started. It's hard to justify paying for the program every single month when I don't use it often enough and there are other programs without subscriptions that work just as good.

Researcher in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The right option for any non-professional

This software has a perfect built in tutorial. Many times I consider tutorials to be too slow and end up skipping them. The Lightroom tutorial was short and to the point, giving users just enough to get them started successfully on their project.

It is a little bit difficult to reopen an image that you were working on in the past. Somehow all of my past and present image projects are all in the same workspace. It would be nice to have a more customizable organization system in Lightroom, such as folders or sort by date.

Marta
Artist in Mexiko
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Lightroom - powerful tool for artists

Kommentare: I am mastering my photography skill with this powerful software!

Color correction is extreme. With Adobe Lightroom you can execute you vision at its best. You can do really anything - all the wildest dreams can become reality with help of all the great tools Lightroom has to offer! And with that impressive functionality program stays incredibly easy to use! You won't get lost!

While color corrections is extreme, overall editing is really not something to be excited about! But no worries - in combination with Adobe Photoshop for have control over each aspect of your pictures: both color and details!

Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easiest and complete way of editing

It gives you a lot of tools to edit your photos. All the settings they give you helps you turn your photos to somethings totally different. Also it gives you the option of tag photos in different categories to help you edit faster. The option of continue the edit process in Photoshop is a +1 to take into account.

The slow process of import all the footage you've made. Also, if you are on a rush and you need to edit fast, sometimes it freeze and takes a bit long to finish the process or it freeze while scrolling the whole adjustment menu.

Jonathan
Photographer in Trinidad und Tobago

J.L. Adobe Lightroom Review

Kommentare: I've enjoyed the software's graphical user interface when I want to edit multiple pieces of content when in times of high stress or for fun. Crop, Detail, Light, Presets and the other options ablvailable give me full control of my content.

The AI-generated presets provided for every photo and video gives the user a great start to what path they want the content to be, whether it be for an artistic or corporate feel.

The inability to preview content on the Home page after a long period of time due to a failed development version. This results in not being able to edit the content.