Über Adobe Premiere Pro

Die Anwendung ist eine Videobearbeitungslösung, die bei der Erstellung von Untertiteln, der Neuformatierung von Videos, der Verwaltung von Kurvenanpassungen und mehr hilft.

Erfahre mehr über Adobe Premiere Pro

It also has a very large community, so if you have any questions about how to do something, someone has the solution for that on the internet.

It can be hard to get up to speed on how to use adobe products in general and this is also the case with Adobe Premiere Pro.

Bewertungen zu Adobe Premiere Pro

4,0

Adobe Premiere Pro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 491 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Adobe Premiere Pro bereits verwendet?

Ursula
Ursula
Designer in Bolivien
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Premier to edit like a pro

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Premier Pro is a great program, very complete. I love that if you are an expert or amateur, you are able to use this program.

like the whole creative suite, its interface is very friendly. I like how it integrates with several programs and formats.

requieres a super powerful computer with a lot of ram.

swapnil
Graphic design in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An incredible and able video supervisor, effortlessly of purpose.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Adobe Debut Expert opens up a universe of chances for those trying to video creation, past the normal essential video altering programming. I have seen understudies who felt pleased with their creations utilizing different stages in a real sense change their past recordings following three weeks of class. Debut Ace can be convoluted from the start on the off chance that you don't have direction, yet the sheer volume of fans making instructive substance on Youtube, supported by lots of blog entries and Adobe's very stright-to-the-point instructional exercises on their assist with siting implies that your responses aren't far away. Presently on the negative side, there are the equipment necessities... Ensure that you observe these. Many individuals sidestep the effect of having an extraordinary video card, and that can be inconvenient. Adobe's items don't play well with more seasoned video cards. I'm expected to spend a chunk of change on an update soon. To the extent that this number related buff sees it, this is a basic condition. Phenomenal item + Fantastic people group + Magnificent help = WIN!

The force of Debut Expert, as a piece of the Adobe Imaginative Cloud Suite is, as I would like to think, unparalleled for clients beyond the entertainment world. This is beside the force of the actual product, which permits you to use a large portion of the force of your imagination to deliver recordings, across working frameworks.

ZhiMin
editor in Kanada
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

A good editing tool but poor customer service

Adobe premiere was my editing tool. At that time, it was considered much inferior than Final Cut Pro. Then, the company really did a good job and turned adobe premiere into a professional editing tool. It works well with Protool and AfterEffect (unlike Final Cut Pro X), it can export all different format files that answers the needs in the film industry. The file organization similar to Avid and more flexible than Avid. It allows the remote offline editing. Wonderful. Caption is so easy to work with. It's compatible with all other adobe products, animation, aftereffect.....etc. It has good potential for what it can do for film editing. It offers different interface for different job, like editing, audio editing...etc, and also you can make your own set up as well. It's awesome.

I have a list of Cons here, 1. Poor customer service. Most of the time, if there is a problem, you go online or YouTube to find solution. You don't get answer from the customer service. 2. Constantly they put out updated version, causing trouble for file sharing. Also it forces you to upgrade your editing hardware. If you have a lower version of the editing software, you gonna suffer so much bugs and problems. 3. Too little in the library, you have to pay extra, buy and buy as if the subscription fee is not expensive enough. 4. Not enough game for color correction. Very limited and poor. 5. Not enough transition tools and options, very basic and dry. 6. I wish the sound editing tools can be a bit more, right now it's really basic.

Thomas
Thomas
Creative Commercial Video editor in UK
Rundfunkmedien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Premier Pro

Kommentare: My overall experience has been good, I have always had process in place to make sure I was never caught short. It is definitely best piece of editing software on the market and it warrants its industry standard title.

Adobe premier pro is my go to piece of software for editing. We output high end commercials and its ease of use to be able to collaborate effectively with other editors as well as integrate Graphics it truly has become such a powerful tool. The new caption tools are making it more cost efficient and time efficient to do our jobs.

Premier pro has a history of being fairly buggy, but over the years I have noticed they have worked on this and in turn less crashes and hold up to our implemented workflow.

Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Pro is in the name for a reason

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Adobe Premiere Pro offers professional editors all that will be needed to make great videos.

Adobe Premiere Pro offers many features, but the difference between a good video and a great video is still up to the editor as AI is not easily integrated.

Lucky
Video producer in Sambia
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Adobe premiere pro is the only software I use for music videos

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Adobe Premiere video editor is easy to use and offers plenty of help.It has a dozens of features to help you create stunning, good quality videos
for music videos editing adobe premiere pro is my favorite #1fan

Excellent video editing for professional and beginners and it's a great and capable video editor, with flexibility and easy to use

It's a little bit trick if it's your first it took time for me to know how to use it but I prefer you search for tutorial

Rachel
Owner ceo in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Expensive and complicated

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I really liked the options for adding various transitions and graphics and really being able to easily step up the quality of your videos.

Premiere pro was charging me $50 a month on a year contract so I would have to pay out the rest of the contract if I canceled early it is the most expensive video editing program I have ever used. It is also the hardest to learn program that I have ever used. It does come with lots of tutorials as well as there is lots of information online but it was not very intuitive or user friendly.

Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

great software for editor and creator to film and edit the videos

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Adobe suite always has powerful and comprehensive software. Premiere Pro allows you to create and edit videos and audios easily, they also have Premiere Express when it comes to quicker and rush request.

It's a comprehensive software so it requires some time to understand the functions and how to use it properly

Jack
Jack
Digital Communications in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Adobe hits the mark

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great software that delivers impressive results.

It offers a professional feel and look for the videos you edit. Good range of transitions and editing tools.

Can be clunky compared to rival products and take longer on videos that need less editing.

Jesse
Developer in Taiwan

Expensive, But Worthwhile If You Need Video

Kommentare: Learning Premiere Pro has been a steep learning curve, at a high cost in terms of time and money (relative to other digital subscriptions) but it has been useful to have the option to produce professional videos, or at least as professional as I am able to with where my skills are at now, with obvious room for improvement.

The positive aspect of Premiere Pro is simply that it is the real deal in terms of video editing. With it it's possible for even a beginner to produce somewhat professional-looking videos, at least so far as basic features like transitions go. Even early on in the steep learning curve, there are features such as automatically removing reverberation, echo etc which improve audio quality considerably, at the touch of a button. There are plenty of advanced features which realistically only professionals are likely to ever use (or perhaps even to understand). It is, after all, the professional suite which has the market share of professional Creatives.

As video editing is only a small part of what I do, this software is very expensive. It is by far the most costly of my software subscriptions, yet I use it less than others. If I used it any less, I would cancel my subscription and opt for alternatives which only require a one-off purchase. But, again, Premiere Pro has the market for professional video editors. I wish they would have a kind of half-subscription, with limited features or limited numbers of exports per month.

Yashas
Manager in Indien

Genuine review on Adobe Premiere Pro

Kommentare: I have been using Adobe Premiere Pro for over three years now. I have created a variety of videos, from promotional videos to documentary shorts. I have become comfortable with the program's interface, and I have learned to edit video quickly and efficiently. I have become proficient in using the program's basic tools such as trimming, cropping, and adding effects. I have also become familiar with the more advanced tools such as color corrections, motion tracking, and masking. I have also experimented with audio mixing and sound design.

Pros:1. Adobe Premiere Pro is a powerful and versatile editing software that can be used for both amateur and professional video editing.2. It has a wide range of features and tools to help you create great videos.3. It is easy to learn, even for beginners.4. It is compatible with many different formats and can be used with both Mac and Windows systems.5. It has a great customer service system to help with any problems you may encounter.

Cons:1. It is a relatively expensive piece of software with a steep learning curve.2. It lacks some video effects and editing tools compared to more expensive competitors.3. It can be difficult to keep track of project files.4. It is not as widely supported by third-party plug-ins and integrations compared to other video editing programs.

Nadish
Nadish
Senior Animator & Video Editor in Pakistan
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best video editing software

Kommentare: Overall, I love working on Adobe Premiere Pro, I love to explore features of Premiere Pro to enhance my projects. I watch video tutorials to learn new tips and tricks. Adobe Premiere Pro is a software that I spent most of my working hours on :)

Although Adobe Premiere Pro is full of useful features and options, but the thing that I love most about Adobe Premiere Pro is the fast rendering that saves my hours. :)

The only thing that I like least about Adobe Premiere Pro is that it crashes sometimes during the work. But Its my habit is to incremental save my project that always saves my life when the software crashes. :)

Sam
Communications Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A great mid-weight video editor!

Kommentare: Overall, I've been quite pleased with Adobe Premiere Pro. It does what I need it to do and is easy for a beginner to pick up and learn. This is my go-to software for all video editing!

I like how intuitive Adobe Premiere Pro is to use. If you've used any other Adobe software in the past, a lot of the logic and UI carries over. For example, even though they perform slightly different functions, you're given a move tool and a type tool, just like in Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop, etc. The best feature that Premiere Pro has to offer is the ability to nest objects/sequences. Nesting allows me to create mini sequences within my sequence, which makes it easier for me to edit on a micro-level and then place the overall larger project together.

My least favorite aspect of Adobe Premiere Pro is the segmentation of features. Some features are hidden in certain areas of the software, and are hard to find. For example, modifying text positioning needs to be done in the graphics tab under the text setting, but this can also be done using the motion feature elsewhere in the program. Both have nearly similar results but different outcomes. I also am not a huge fan of the subscription-based Adobe model. I'd rather pay a larger fee for the product up-front and then own it outright.

Pumelele
Video Editor in Südafrika

Editing Elite

Kommentare: I have been using Premiere Pro for almost 10 years now, and I still will be, in the next 10 years.

The best for beginner and expert video editing. Adobe Pr is simple to use, with outstanding results.

Adobe Pr isn't great when it comes to 3D and Vfx, luckily After Effects has that part covered.

Cristhian Josue
Cristhian Josue
CEO in Mexiko

Adobe Premiere Pro, an ideal video editor for any Youtuber

Kommentare: Personally, after testing this video editor for so long, I have become very used to it, I like what it has to offer and it almost always does everything I ask for, sadly it doesn't allow me to create presets in some aspects like audio mixing, but generally, we can customize many functions of this video editor. I use other Adobe software regularly so the investment in Premiere Pro is less expensive, maybe it is not the best video editor, but it is a very good one and you will always find a tutorial to create what you have in mind.

I like Adobe Premiere Pro, it's a highly powerful software and I can always achieve great quality in every project I do in this video editor, sometimes I imagine Adobe Premiere as a sandbox, I can always create something from 0 in this video editor because it allows me to build and develop all aspects of a video or major post-production without the need to have to resort to other software to complete my idea. I personally believe that Adobe Premiere Pro is the ideal video editor for people who are familiar with photoshop and enjoy it because just like with that photo editor, the possibilities with Adobe Premiere are endless.

The Adobe Premiere Pro interface is disgusting, it's full of many menus and divisions that sometimes we will not use or simply aren't useful for our workflow, we can edit the video editor view, but at first, it looks very saturated and this makes us wonder where to start. We can only buy Premiere Pro if we pay the subscription to the Adobe suite, so if we only want to use a video editor, it can be expensive and not suitable for all budgets. So I would only recommend Premiere Pro for the multitasking editor who likes the workflow of the Adobe software and who can take advantage of the whole Adobe bundle

Computer-Software, Selbstständig

The best video editor on the market - let's dive in it.

Kommentare: My humble experience has been in this program for a long time, more than 7 years, every time I am very excited for the upcoming new releases, because in each new release comes very strong features, and through which I can save my time.

I will be with you very frankly, with each new release of Adobe Premiere, I am surprised by the amount of new features that save time for users. One of the most powerful new features is a special (review) that does the sharing of videos with your team or vice versa, in this feature you can download and rate their videos and share notes. The nice thing is that in the new versions, a bunch of sound effects of different types have been added inside Adobe Premiere Pro, so instead of looking for sites to download the effects, you waste your time. When I talk about saving time, I should mention discover scene editing, this is a feature that all users of this program will love, you won't imagine how much time it will save, it detects every new scene in the video and cuts it, it's really useful. Speed in exporting video, keyboard shortcuts, changing and modifying simple details, aesthetics in modifying video colors, all these features are present in Adobe Premiere Pro. I will never give up on him in my projects, because I lived with him for a long time . I can't wait for the next releases.

I think that the slowness when playing high-quality videos, is an annoying problem for me in this program. I also wish that more types and shapes of ready-made motion graphics were added.

khalid
freelancer in Marokko

Adobe Premiere Pro review

Kommentare: Adobe Premiere Pro is a professional video editing software that offers a comprehensive set of tools for video editing, color correction, audio mixing, and visual effects. It is widely used by video editors, filmmakers, and content creators for a variety of video projects.The overall experience of using Adobe Premiere Pro can vary depending on your level of expertise and familiarity with video editing software. However, generally speaking, Adobe Premiere Pro is known for its user-friendly interface, extensive editing tools, and flexibility in terms of project customization.One of the main benefits of using Adobe Premiere Pro is its seamless integration with other Adobe products such as After Effects, Photoshop, and Audition. This allows for a streamlined workflow and enables users to create more complex projects with ease.

Adobe Premiere Pro is a powerful video editing software that offers a range of features and benefits to users, including:1.Robust editing tools: Adobe Premiere Pro provides a range of editing tools, including the ability to cut and trim clips, add effects and filters, adjust color and audio levels, and more. These tools make it easy to create professional-looking video content.2.Multicam editing: Adobe Premiere Pro allows users to edit footage from multiple cameras simultaneously, making it ideal for events such as concerts, sports events, and live performances.3.Integration with other Adobe products: Adobe Premiere Pro integrates seamlessly with other Adobe products such as Photoshop and After Effects, making it easy to transfer files and assets between different applications.4.Creative control: Adobe Premiere Pro offers a high degree of creative control, with a range of customizable options for effects, transitions, and other elements of video production5.Collaboration: Adobe Premiere Pro offers collaboration tools that allow multiple users to work on a project simultaneously, making it ideal for team-based video production.6.Media management: Adobe Premiere Pro offers robust media management tools, allowing users to easily organize and categorize footage, audio files, and other assets.

1.System requirements: Adobe Premiere Pro can be demanding on system resources, which may make it challenging to use on older or less powerful computers.2.Learning curve: Adobe Premiere Pro has a steep learning curve and may take some time for beginners to get comfortable with its interface and features.3.Price: Adobe Premiere Pro is a professional-grade software and comes with a high price tag, which may make it less accessible to budget-conscious users.

Ammar
Ammar
freelancer in Jordanien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Is Adobe Premiere Worth Buying and Working With it ?

Kommentare: More than 6 years of experience used to export videos to ( YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Tik Tok ).

After a long experience of use that lasted more than 6 years, I did not use any other program because Adobe Premiere Pro provided me with all the things I needed in one program , instead of moving to more than one program and getting one of the features. Easy to use, cheap in price compared to other programs that have the same features. Adobe Premiere Pro has a great speed in exporting video, that's why you don't have to worry about wasting time. Every time a new version of the software is released, I look forward to downloading it from Adobe Creative Cloud, because I'm sure there is a great feature in each new version that will save you time over time. The feature that helped me a lot is saving the project automatically. In the event of forgetting, power outages, or device malfunctions, Adobe Premiere saves your project every certain period of time determined by the user. Keyboard shortcuts saved me a lot of time to finish the project, they are a treasure for the user's time. To conclude and be honest, I do not dispense with this program and do not expect that I can live without it.

The advantage of D3 compared to Adobe After Effects is weak , I wish this feature was as strong as Adobe AE. Because I use a lot in the program to write, Adobe Premiere Pro does not provide many types and shapes of beautiful fonts compared to Adobe Photoshop.

Piyush
3d Artist in Indien
Animation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Adobe Premiere Pro Review

#1 Unlimited Video Editing Whenever you've introduced the Premiere Pro programming in your PC, go ahead and alter however many recordings as you can. It doesn't force any limitation on the most extreme number of recordings you can alter. #2 Edit 3D and VR cuts Debut Pro is fit for working with 3D articles, and it additionally has great highlights for altering 180 or 360/VR film. Exceptionally helpful for making computer games, motion pictures or an eye-getting YouTube video. #3 Edit 4K and 8K recordings With regards to altering exceptionally excellent recordings, Premiere Pro surpasses every one of the assumptions. It upholds 4K as well as 8K goal recordings. #4 Built-in online media sharing element Whenever you've done altering your recordings, it's a breeze to share it on various online media channels straightforwardly from the product utilizing the "Distribute" work. Other than this, Premiere Pro additionally empowers clients to trade recordings to their PC or different gadgets.

1 Slow Customer Support There's no email support for new or likely clients. It depends for the most part on its alleged "Live Chat" that makes you stand by somewhere in the range of 15-30 minutes just to begin the discussion. For instance, when I utilized their live talk to accumulate some information about the product, I didn't get any reaction for the initial 20 minutes. Furthermore that was enough for me to close the tab. Screen capture 2019 02 13 21 38 07 56 #2 Works just on two PCs with a solitary permit While this is definitely not a huge less point for this apparatus, yet it might agitate clients who own various gadgets and need to utilize the product on every one of them. You ought to likewise remember that despite the fact that you can introduce the program on two PCs, you can't run it at the same time on both the machines. Adobe Premiere Pro Pricing Plans Debut Pro is the main application in this test that accompanies month to month membership plans.

Melia
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

I've been using Premiere Pro since 2012

Kommentare: Overall, it can be a pretty expensive software for a hobbyist. But as a full-time freelance video editor, there's really no better option than Premiere Pro. It's my bread and butter. I couldn't be doing the work I do without this program. Now that I'm fully versed on the software, I LOVE the features and flexibility. The hiccups along the way can be a pain, but I whole-heartedly recommend this software for any professional in the space.

I love how many features there are. There are a ton of built-in features, tools, shortcuts, and options. In some cases, there are multiple ways to solve a single problem and the ability to choose the workflows that work best for an individual is invaluable. I also appreciate that Adobe is aiming to make Premiere Pro more intuitive, automated, and cross-device compatible. I also love that there are software plug-ins from other third-party vendors that can stack on top of the Premiere platform. That adds a whole new layer of usability and convenience.

There are bugs occasionally, sometimes major ones. Every now and then, my work is interrupted by a few hours of troubleshooting where I need to restart the project, uninstall/reinstall the software, or try strange workarounds. These sometimes happen right after the software is updated, so I always make sure I'm not in the middle of major project deliverables before updating the software.

Tiago
Software engineer in Portugal

A Comprehensive Review of Adobe Premiere: Unleashing Creativity

Kommentare: Despite its few drawbacks, Adobe Premiere remains an exceptional video editing software. Its extensive feature set, seamless integration with other Adobe applications, and professional-grade editing tools make it a go-to choice for both aspiring and seasoned video editors. The ability to bring creative visions to life, thanks to its powerful editing capabilities, makes Adobe Premiere a staple in the industry. If you're willing to invest time into mastering its intricacies, Adobe Premiere will undoubtedly take your video editing skills to new heights.

Comprehensive Editing Tools: Adobe Premiere offers a vast array of editing tools that empower users to unleash their creativity. From basic trimming and cutting to advanced effects and color correction, Premiere has everything needed to produce professional-quality videos.Seamless Integration with Creative Cloud: Being part of the Adobe Creative Cloud suite, Premiere seamlessly integrates with other Adobe applications like After Effects, Photoshop, and Audition. This integration allows for smooth workflow collaboration and easy interchangeability of assets.Extensive Format Support: Adobe Premiere supports a wide range of video formats, ensuring compatibility with various cameras and devices. Whether you're working with DSLRs, RED cameras, or smartphones, Premiere makes it easy to import, edit, and export your footage in the desired format.

Steep Learning Curve: Due to its extensive feature set, Adobe Premiere has a steep learning curve, especially for beginners. Navigating through the various panels, tools, and effects can be overwhelming initially. However, with dedication and practice, users can unlock the software's full potential.

oussama
Marketing Manager in Algerien
Import und Export, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Make a creative videos !

Kommentare: I used Adobe Premiere a lot to install advertising videos for medical products promoted by Indexa
It helped me a lot in creating high-quality videos based on the installation of clips and images of products and the addition of interactive audio, and this was effective and my manager liked it very much.

What I love most about Adobe Premiere is that it provides very precise control that allows you to edit and create your videos exactly as you want, which is rare in other applications. I like the variety of tools that Adobe Premiere provides, such as clip transitions, which provide what content creators are looking for to create creative content. The modulation of the sound is completely flexible, allowing you to specify its appearance in the second you want

All the positive aspects of Adobe Premiere do not hide the fact that the application is very difficult for beginners and requires continuous training for a period not short of time to reach professionalism I think a little more simplification would make it more attractive

Alfredo
Alfredo
Create content and Tutor in Mexiko
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great editing software for professionals

Kommentare: It is undoubtedly one of the best and most used video editing programs for professionals. If you are not a professional in the area, it may take a lot more work to be able to take advantage of it and to be able to use many of its functions. From my point of view, if you don't have any knowledge of video editing and rendering, you should opt for a simpler solution that allows you to get results faster, albeit with fewer options.

It is a great video editing software, it certainly allows you to generate completely professional results, it has all the necessary options for large-scale video editing. What I like the most: - Its interface is orderly, you can find the tools even though it has a great variety. - Its library of effects and transitions, both audio and video, is very complete. - The export options are super complete and customizable, you can set the output profile of your video in detail in every way - The timelines are very well thought out, you can adapt them to your editing needs and it allows you to work in detail, both with the video and the audio. - Audio editing seems to me to be better achieved than in other programs of its kind, it is simpler and more customizable. - It is compatible with other programs of the same brand, so media imports work correctly.

In my case, what I don't like about this program has to do with the learning curve for users who are not professionals on the subject, understanding that for a professional it could be advantages. - Longer learning curve than other programs of this type - Requires a large processing capacity and disk space - It requires more knowledge on the subject of videos, to be able to correctly configure many of its tools. - The cost is higher than other solutions - It seems to me that the rendering of the final video is slower than in other programs, although with better final results. - Being able to see the edition in preview in a fluid way requires a very good computer equipment.

Joshua
Joshua
Program Manager in Frankreich
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Premiere Pro: Once the best choice, now just the lazy choice

Kommentare: Premiere Pro is a video editing software that every single professional has used. It's got industry recognition and up-and-coming artists are often pressured into using Adobe Suite, which means putting up with/shelling out for their monthly subscriptions, which are insane for people who just edit from time to time. If it's your full-time job, you can récup the money. If it's just for a weekly project, find something else like DaVinci Resolve that offers the same features for free!

Premiere Pro pretty much set the standard for how video editing software should look and feel. It's easy to use and you can be editing within a few minutes.

You can no longer purchase the software outright and must pay monthly subscription fees, which are limit robbery. It also doesn't offer any new, extraordinary features. Other software/newer software do the same thing for cheaper, or even free!

Roberto
Roberto
fotografo in Italien
Fotografie, Selbstständig

adobe ti prego aggiorna seriamente premiere!

Kommentare: sono stato sempre affezionato al modo adobe è all'integrazione dei vari software della casa. poi da un paio di anni ho scoperto davinci resolve, per i progetti piu impegnativi sono passato li.

per montaggi brevi e non troppo complicati lo adoro

per montaggi lunghi e\o complessi è una roulette russa, si bloccherà? dovrò generare i proxy? tre transizioni e 2 livelli ed è obbligatorio renderizzare per avere un feedback più o meno congruo dal monitor preview.