Über Exam.net

Exam.net ist eine leistungsstarke Online-Prüfungsplattform für digitale Prüfungen und sichere Prüfungsüberwachung.

Erfahre mehr über Exam.net

Ease of use, real-time reporting of students work, chat.

There is always confusion when a student gets kicked off the platform when attempting to go to a different website.

Bewertungen zu Exam.net

Exam.net hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 90 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Exam.net bereits verwendet?

Olga
teacher in Deutschland
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nutze exam.net öfter als andere online-Tools

Kommentare: Insgesamt bin ich sehr zufrieden und wünsche mir nur, ich hätte diese Seite schon viel früher entdeckt. Danke Exam.net

Ich mag, dass die Seite selbsterklärend ist, sowohl für Lehrer als auch für Studenten. Automatische Bewertung erspart mir viel Zeit. Ich muss die Ergebnisse nach dem Test nicht selber zusammenfassen oder in eine Tabelle eintragen. Das alles übernimmt Exam.net für mich. Die Seite wird ständig an die Bedürfnisse der Nutzer angepasst und verändert.

Ich würde mit wünschen, mehr Optionen beim Lehrerkommentar zu haben, damit ich gewisse Wörter hervorheben kann (zum Beispiel durch Fett-Markierung).

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: FlexiQuiz

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Exam.net: Die Seite sieht moderner aus und die Handhabung bei der Erstellung von Tests ist viel einfacher und intuitiver für mich.

Maria Irawati
Maria Irawati
Teacher in Indonesien
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

An online test platform with continuous improvement

Kommentare: 90% satisfied and looking forward for the future improvement.

What I like the most about Exam.net is the team, from the customer service until sofware development. They always give me a fast response and create continuous improvements based on our feedback. Really love how they give their full effort to make online assessment easier for us (the teachers).

For now...it is the difficulty to do colaborative editing on 1 exam, we need to copy it multiple times and make sure the first teacher finish his\her editing before we can have the most updated copy and re-copy it again to do the same step for other teacher in the same team. But I am sure the team will discuss this problem as soon as they read it and do their best to make improvement. I am looking forward for the upcoming updates.

Silvio
Instructor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Exam.net is Excellent for Advanced Placement Teachers

Kommentare: My overall experience has been excellent. The customer support is outstanding, and the platform is very flexible and customizable which are its strongest features. After using it for two years, I would definitely recommend it to other educators looking for a reliable digital platform to conduct their assessments.

The customizable features have been the most impactful. Exam.net gives me the flexibility to design assessments based on my needs and the needs of my students as they prepare for college exams. It allows me to create essay questions quickly and easily and provides a platform for me to score these responses in an organized and efficient way.

I think that Exam.net has done a lot recently to improve their platform even more. I have been using it now for more than two years, and my students really enjoy it. The one suggestion I would make is to maybe expand the ability to add images and videos.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ExamOnline

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Exam.net: Exam.net offered the best features for the price. The others were too expensive for a public school and did not provide the same degree of flexibility.

Petter
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Exam-net as a Language Teacher

Kommentare: Generally really good but it needs improvment.

The auto-corrected exams are great. They save me a lot of time that I can dedicate to my students.

It is still quite tricky to use and it is not easy to get hold of customer support. I would like to use an exam several time and it is har to find the function.

Nasirudeen
Academic Manager in Nigeria
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Adegboye N.L Exam.net Review

Kommentare: The experience so far as been excellent and i had recommended the Exam.net to so many organisations and individuals.

The product is easy to use, and the software are usually updated with new functions.

Unable to download total scores in an excel format

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ProProfs Quiz Maker

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Exam.net: Because exam.net is so simple and its has a lot of function that suite my needs

Fanny

Use Exam.net!

Kommentare: Overall, I'm very pleased that my school decided to implement Exam.net instead of using Inspera, since it's much easier to use both for me and for my students. My students have also said that it's so much better with this than Inspera.

I highly recommend other schools to use Exam.net! Not only is it really easy to understand (doing different types of assignments), but it's also very easy for my students to use it. And the best part is that the student doesn't need an account of their own. All the extra features like dictionaries, translation options and spell check works like a charm and are very appreciated by the students as well. It also works very well to print or get PDF-files of the students answers when they have finished the exam.

When you do an exam which is autocorrected (or if some of the questions are to be autocorrected), the students have to put in the exact spelling of the word that you put in as the correct answer (if you do the "fill in the blanks). In that case, I had to correct the tests myself since I wasn't looking for how they spelled the words but more the knowledge. It would also be great if there was an option that allowed two students to co-write an assignment, that feature doesn't exist right now.

Ramona
Lead Teacher English in Schweden

Exam.net strongly recommended

Kommentare: Exam.net is the only way we can have more control over testing situations to insure our students don’t cheat. While not 100% percent foolproof it’s the best tool we have.

Easy to use and make your own exams. You can add pdfs and audio files. You can monitor student answers. There is a chat function that works for the whole group or to send to individual students. You can make tests that autocorrect. You can even send off written essays to Ouriginal to check for plagiarism. If the internet goes out in the middle of a test, they can continue writing. Everything is still saved.

Some students can still find away around the security measures to access the internet. I wish there was a function that allows the students to insert footnotes. I wish there was a way connect the exams to Teams making it easier to give feedback and share the exams with students.

Christer
Team leader and high school teacher in Schweden
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple, functional and easy to integrate

Kommentare: Although other platforms have more functions, the ease of use is critical when used in a non-IT environment. Having a user-friendly platform is critical when staff members have varying levels of proficiency in IT.

I think that the ease of use for both students and staff members is the main strength of this tool. In a digital era of teaching, there is a need for every institution to safeguard the integrity of examinations and exam.net is a practical and helpful asset for this end.

I think that it is the lack of certain functions which is the main issue I have with the tool. However, adding too many functions could make it more difficult to use, thus removing one of its strengths. It would be great to have an advanced tool which could be added if one feels that the original function was lacking. For example, having a plagiarizing tool integrated not only for teachers, but also for student feedback (within the UI), would be very helpful.

Anita
Anita
Director of Studies in Vietnam
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Greatest thing about the pandemic (that keeps on getting better)

Kommentare: Very positive in general - as new features are added I've found more ways to use exam.net for my students!

During the pandemic:How it handles virtually unlimited exams and exam takers. How easy it is to copy exams (making it possible to split exams for separate invigilators).How easy it is to create exams - both from scratch and via pdf upload. The variety of exams it handles (supports audio files, has built-in tools, can accept scanned responses, support multiple files in addition to the exam question paper).Now:The auto-marking feature, the types of auto-marking questions, the 'jumble the questions' feature... all making it easy to create worksheets/tasks students can reuse during revision season.

Presently, none!During the pandemic, security was a concern.

Antonius
Teacher in Indonesien

Continuous Improvement

Kommentare: it helps me much in designing the exams for learning activities like for colourful diagrams in questions and monitoring the students in the exams and including the recap of the analysis of the questions

Grading and security including recap of the questions analysis

Need a stable internet connection and is a little bit complicated for writing formulas in physics and Maths for students because they are using keyboards

E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great produkt

Kommentare: It has been great!

One of the most notable aspects of Exam.net that educators often appreciate is its exceptional ease of use, which significantly streamlines the process of creating, administering, and managing exams and assessments, making it accessible and user-friendly even for those with limited technical expertise.

Maybe better structure for sorting tests - it could use some development

Timy
Professor in Schweiz
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

many features

Kommentare: On the whole, a very good and reliable software.

A really good exam software for all specialties. The new features give more possibilities for exciting and varied exams.

The software could have some more implementation, such as the integration of a better IDE. Also, the multiple choice is missing the possibility for right and wrong answers. You have to work with a workaround.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for your review and feedback!

Daniela
High School teacher in Italien
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

How to save time when evaluating tests

Kommentare: I'm saving more time, I'm teaching my students to use a tool they might be using at university and they know they cannot cheat, it's not bad, isn't it?

The tutorials to use it are easy and once you learn how to do it, you can save a lot of time in the evaluation phase. The students can immediately know their scores after sitting a test. You can rename a file you typed in and use for another class. The connection with Classroom is also useful because the students do not waste time typing in all their details because the system gets them all from Classroom.It's also amazing that special needs students can have tools such as the text to speech, uploaded mind maps or templates and also spelling correction.

You take some time to learn ho to type in texts or to copy and paste from your data base, the font are not always friendly for special needs students: Times New Roman is the first font that comes up, whereas it should be Arial or Verdana so I shouldn't change font every time for them. It should have the possibility of uploading the personal evaluation grid so that the students could get not only the scores, but also the mark or grade.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for your review! Accommodating students with special needs is something that is very important for us so we welcome your feedback and will look into this.

Ola
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Exam.net - giving teacher that the tool to manage and interact in the digital classroom.

We use Exam.net with our Chromebooks and we added an app to make sure that our student can not use their browser. When my students work in Exam.net I can chat with them and function is one of favorite classroom tools. I can guide them and give them instant feedback.

No, overall am I very satified and can't think of anything that I don't like.

Sophia

Review

Kommentare: It makes my work easier and more effective

Easy to make tests and the efficency of self correcting tests

I would like to be able to make my own structure among saved tests.The fact that you can´t syncronize with classroom after using.I would like more options for marks and comments in the test result.

Alexsandra

Really good tool

Kommentare: Overall I am very happy with exam.net, there are some features that I would like changed/developed but I have been using it a lot these past two years.

Very secure when doing the national tests in Sweden (Nationella proven), not that difficult to create tests, add documents and overall user friendly.

I would like more options when it comes to quizes, for example no keys when students shut them down and wants to open them again. An easier way of over-viewing the questions, in the case you want to add a question it doesn't end up added at the bottom and you have to bit by bit pull it up.

Hilary

Efficiency and cheating prevention

Kommentare: 90% of the time it's great and flawless. Some few glitches as I've said above.

I usually make very straight forward tests with a few attachments and questions that are in turn answered on paper. Thus, I don't use all the functionality. However, I find creating tests is exceedingly fast and simple. Of course the secondary benefit is security mode and keeping pupils from cheating. I started during Covid but it works best in person.

There are a few bugs in Geogebra and whatnot when in exam mode that are very frustrating for the pupils (and myself). Furthermore, some of the PDFs don't fully load at times.

Barbara
Lehrerin in Schweiz

exam.net ist great

Kommentare: exam.net ist very easy to understand and it's very easy to get an overview of all tests.

Students can't use AI for texts, I can see what they are writing, we can communicate

The size of the letters is not easy to find and students can't change the size without impact for my view. (The writing is too small if students change the size.)

Galia
Head of Program in Bolivien
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

More than satisfied with Exam. net

Kommentare: I learned about Exam. net during the covid19 lockdown. It was a great solution for the need to take exams being away from the class rooms. Its friendly features and interface and simple presentation made the world to me as a teacher and also it made me feel in control of the exam situation even if my students were not physically with me.

The security features that Exam. net provided me for online exams is the best in the market.

I like everything. Unfortunately because of time constrictions I dont use all the features available. But, I can see that they are very appropriate and useful for teachers.

Antwort von Exam.net

Thank you so much for your review! We are very happy to hear that you like Exam.net. While many schools discovered us during pandemic, the platform was designed to equally be used in the classroom setting, so we hope that you continue benefit from using it!

Ann

Teacher

Kommentare: Very satisfyed

I like the new feature where I can import questions

I would like to be able to export questions if I change job

Bjorn
Teacher in Niederlande
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Exam.net is a user friendly exam-program for your school

Because everything is online. You can make, save and archive tests and answers of students. No paperwork but everything just on your screen.

There are not many sort of questions you can use with auto marking.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for your review and feedback!

Julia

Perfect for easy exams

Kommentare: I use this for every exam in my subjects. It’s easy to use, very few issues and the support is great.

I like the possibility to have online tests without having the students to create accounts.

I would like to have the possibility to use exam.net with canvas in an easier way. For example to convert the tests to speedgrader in canvas.

Anna

Great tool

Easy way to create exams and assessments

Could be prettier but that’s really stretching the cons

Linda

Teacher using Exam.net

Kommentare: I am very satisfied.

I can build my own tests and it's easy to learn how to do it. Good instructions are available if you need.

updates changes the layout quite often so it takes a couple of minutes to find everything when you are used to something elese

Ingela
teacher in Schweden

Review

Easy to get started with, the option to make different types of tasks and add sound files etc.

That you can't make "empty" test that don't get archived, so you can use them year after year.