Adobe InDesign Erfahrungen

Über Adobe InDesign

Cloud-based tool that provides businesses with tools to create graphic designs and streamline marketing operations.

Erfahre mehr über Adobe InDesign

The expense and Adobe's inability to play nice with operating systems has always been a pain, and an expensive one.

Bewertungen zu Adobe InDesign

Adobe InDesign hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 98 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Adobe InDesign bereits verwendet?

Justin A.
Justin A.

Adobe InDesign: An industry standard, for so many reasons

5,0 vor 7 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: I literally couldn't function as a business owner without it. Even the 'cons' I listed are not critical. I often start and end my projects in InDesign, even if Photoshop and Illustrator are a part of the process. Highly recommended for those looking for an industry best practice!

I primarily use this product for page layout. From brochures to booklets to single page flyers. I've even started using it recently to create vector art. This latter use case shows how InDesign has evolved over the years to further integrate with other Adobe products. InDesign is also very user friendly and allows me to seamlessly make edits to documents on the fly and turn around new drafts for clients within minutes.

This is not so much an InDesign-specific issue. Rather, an Adobe products issue. I continue to struggle with the fact that Adobe organizes tools, filters, etc. differently between each of the primary programs (Illustrator; InDesign; Photoshop). It makes sense that each software has its own unique tool set. But for the tools where there is apples-to-apples crossover, it would be helpful if they could be found within the same navigation dropdown.

Ernesto alfonso O.
Ernesto alfonso O.
Director in Mexiko
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Diseño de impresión inmejorable

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Es lo mejor para ediciones bellas , modernas y profesionales.

La capacidad de incorporar diseño gráfico y diseño editorial con InDesign es posible, es muy completo, puedes añadir a tus textos una belleza inmejorable con la edición. Formato, fuentes, columnas, crear libros, revistas, posters. Es muy liviano y potente, su exportación a acualquier formato es impecable.

Se requiere conocimientos de todas sus herramientas para poder aprovechar al máximo sus capacidades, por ello hay que entrenarse y estuadorlo, no es tan amigable e intuitivo.

Projet Manager in Kanada
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

A well-established standard for good reasons

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We had a good run, but eventually made the move to a different publishing software that was a better fit for our needs.

InDesign has dominated the market for years and is still way in advance of most competitors when it comes to features it offers

Lots of feature bloat for uses who will likely never use most of them, steep learning curve, expensive pricing model, resource heavy to work with, no direct seamless integration with other adobe products

Md fateh ali S.
Md fateh ali S.
UX/UI Designer in Bangladesch
Design, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The best software to create designs for print and publishing media.

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Adobe InDesign helps me a lot to create newsletters, magazines, brochures, flyers, and marketing materials design. I really feel comfortable designing with this amazing software. The functionality and features seem easy to me as an adobe user. If you are familiar with other design software like Photoshop and Illustrator, it will be easy to operate for you.

Adobe InDesign is one of my favorite software to create a design for print and publishing media. The user interface is pretty good and similar to other Adobe software like Photoshop and illustrator. That's why it's easier to design with this tool. It's capable of doing a great job in gutters, alignment, spacing, typography, and advance layout.

Pricing and lack of advanced features in terms of pages and frames. It takes tremendous resources to operate this tool.

Mario humberto A.
Mario humberto A.
analista de sistemas e desevolvimento in Brasilien
Programmentwicklung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Otimo aplicativo para criação de livros e revistas ou catalogos

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Facil de usar tem melhorado a longo do tempo desde o pagemaker acompanho o lançamento do aplicativo desde 1999 e tem mudado muito e tambem precisa de um equipamento bom para trabalhar com ele e otimo e sempre foi util em todos os projetos que relizei para meus clientes.

Facil de usar tem ferramentas que te ajudam ao trabalhar em edição e criação de revistas o jornais edição de livros muitas fontes que dao um acabamento excelente ao seu produto

o preço da licença, poderia ser mais acessivel tenho muitos clientes e recomendo a ferramenta o otimo de se trabalhar para crtiação de libros catalogos com grane numeros de paginas otima qualidade na impresao

Minelly K.
Photographer / Graphic DEsigner in Kanada
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Very high functionalities for page setups

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: InDesign is my go-to program when it comes to creating or modifying a visual composition. I did my last product catalog with this program. It was a charm!

InDesign offers the ability to create a neat, high-quality document that can support many types of files at once. For example, if you have an image, text, shapes and some colouring, it will keep the vector aspect of the whole composition. Navigating through the menus is very clear and intuitive. Another key feature is the possibility to create 'styles' for text and paragraphs. This means that if a certain type of text needs to be repeated many types on the page, you can simply click on the style and it will automatically convert it to the registered setting. InDesign lets you create very detailed documents with a multitude of tools & options available.

It does require a monthly subscription that could be pricey to some. It also uses a lot of RAM out of your hard drive to operate the program.

Robson G.
Robson G.
3D modeler in Mexiko
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Adobe product for editorial design

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Indesign has been useful for some editorial design I have made on my career.

Indesign is interesting because of leaning on editorial design and that makes it the best option among Adobe products, to edit pages for a book, compound the frames of a sheet, and a lot more.

Its features is limited to edition for frames and pages.

Robin I.
graphic designer in USA
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A reluctant fan of InDesign

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I was a very reluctant convert to InDesign having been a Quark XPress user for many years. Though it took a while, I can now say I am a happy InDesign user. My favorite feature is the way it works so seamlessly with other Adobe products and fonts. I use master pages, automatic page numbering, layers, libraries, color swatches, and effects on a regular basis, all of which make my job easier.

When I first started using InDesign, I found it a bit awkward to use. It didn't work smoothly and reminded me of Pagemaker back in the day. However, in the past several years, Adobe has made a lot of improvements which erased my original objections. I can't say that I have any complaints.

Aid Worker in Malawi
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Some aspects uniquely InDesign and very good at that

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Not the best online collaboration but some aspects are very good

Our monthly newsletter requires weekly updating by team members capturing their respective activities and this requires some sort of online collaboration and editing. Adobe InDesign is a perfect tool for this as we have often used the track changes feature. This allows us to track each user with a predefined color which makes it easy to know what was edited and by whom. The color feature and role in track the changes enables us to do a follow on with the team member on changes made for clarification and enhancements.

Our biggest frustration with this kind of collaboration has been due to disappearing or unavailable fonts typekit which are unique to our document. This occurs often and very annoying.

Lucas H.
Lucas H.
Project Manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The market leader, with all the love and disgust that that position generates

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We use InDesign as part of our publishing suite to create books and curricular components.

One of the most significant advantages of InDesign is its integration with the Creative Cloud suite. That relates to its biggest disadvantage: price (see below). But the ability to link to Illustrator or Photoshop files, and have those linked files update in InDesign when they're edited, is powerful. Even though crashes are actually not uncommon, the attention to detail with which the program is crafted gives the sense that this is a high-quality, thoughtful, and competent program. I love the layers of automation and workflow efficiency baked in, even though I don't use nearly all of them.

Biggest drawback: subscription pricing. It's worth it for work, probably, though I keep wondering if Serif's products aren't a good alternative. Also, Adobe interfaces can be clunky in general. I'm personally not a fan of the Touch interface that Adobe volunteers for my laptop.

Joshua W.
Joshua W.
Copy Writer in Brasilien
Druck, Selbstständig

An Underrated Software That's the Real Money Maker

Kommentare: For me, Indesign is a life-changing software that has enabled me to reach not only my goals but my dreams of publishing a full-blown magazine. I have sent over 2 million files to print, every one of them created in Indesign. It's my bread and butter.

Photoshop gets all the attention but Indesign is the unsung hero of the print design world. It doesn't get the viral tutorials or talked about much but it's the real money maker in my opinion. I have mastered this software and with every job I get, it becomes the backbone. Assembling complex PDFs for online distribution or creating magazines or even large format print documents. I simply love Indesign. The recent round of updates is amazing and really improves the overall experience. I have always loved how it perfectly balances complexity and simplicity. It's my babe. All the other designers come to me for Indesign needs because they skipped over it. A shame, but I don't mind as it keeps the money coming in.

I can't find a complaint. The only issue was how small the interface was, has now been corrected in this last update.

Sam C.
Designer in USA

Layout design made easy

Kommentare: When it comes to multi-page layouts and designs, Adobe InDesign has tremendously improved my productivity. To come up with the greatest layouts for my designs, I can easily align text and develop different styles. When designing on a larger scale, InDesign definitely comes in handy. I also really like the guides and alignment options that InDesign has to offer.  While its shortcuts and user interface appear to be less intuitive than Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, it is still an incredibly useful program that can be used in conjunction with other Adobe programs. I think it's a must-have for the majority of designers.

For me, InDesign has been quite beneficial with the work I do. It's arguably the Adobe product I use more than any other option.  When it comes to layouts, InDesign is far superior to Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. The amount of guidelines and item snapping are two of Adobe InDesign's biggest strengths. When aligning text and photos, for example, all of the elements snap into place and effortlessly align with each other. InDesign also makes it simple to generate new spreads and pages, as well as rearrange them if the layout needs to be changed.  When I'm trying out different design possibilities on a spread and need to experiment with different widths and page orientations, InDesigns alternative layouts feature comes in handy.

InDesign accomplishes a lot of things effectively, but it has one major flaw: its shortcuts and features differ significantly from those of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop. These inconsistencies irritate me because I have to continuously halt and consider which program I'm using. Anchor points with the pen tool in InDesign interact differently than anchor points in other Adobe programs. More uniformity between Adobe applications is something I'd like to see more of.

Ruffin M.
Operations Mgr in USA
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Incredibly powerful graphic layout software

5,0 vor 7 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: I have been using this software for over 10 years and at this point I am so comfortable and accustomed to using InDesign that I no longer use basic text-editing software like MS Word. The software is definitely geared towards graphic arts and publication professionals so it is not an easy software to learn per se, but in my experience it's capabilities and functionality are unparalleled.

InDesign is an incredibly powerful and capable software for graphic/print design layout. It is designed to integrate with the other Adobe Creative Cloud (formerly Creative Suite) software (primarily Illustrator and Photoshop) and for the most part it integrates seamlessly when used correctly. There's an endless amount of tutorials, guides, and troubleshooting available online so it can be easy to figure things out on your own if you're already somewhat familiar with the software. There are also lots of paid and free plug-ins and scripts available online that can expand InDesign's functionality for specific needs.

One of the biggest qualms with InDesign is that it is currently only available as a subscription model. This can make it more affordable for users who only need access for a short period, but power users who use the software regularly will need to plan on paying for a subscription for the entire time they need the software. While the subscription model allows for regular update releases, that can be problematic when dealing with files that were generated from software versions different than your own.

Associate Director of Foundation Relations in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

InDesign is the Premiere Document Layout Tool

Kommentare: I have been using InDesign for over fifteen years and have used it to successfully design everything from reports and infographics to album and novel covers. After learning it once, it remains intuitive and powerful--it is the only document layout tool I've used where I am able to create whatever design I can imagine. It has earned me plaudits for good design and clarity of communication. Above all, it has enhanced the professionalism of the materials I produce, always making the information contained therein clearer.

InDesign is the most powerful and fully featured document layout tool available. It provides flexible, easy to use layering that enables advanced overlays and far more complicated designs than are possible with a more traditional layout tool. What's more, with a wide variety of font types and masking tools, the sky is the limit for making professional looking documents. It is flexible enough to lay out everything from infographics to multi-column reports to covers and posters. Plus, it brings the power of the Adobe Suite through integrations with Photoshop, Illustrator, and more.

There are few features I've encountered that are missing for InDesign. That said, the learning curve for can be steep for someone who has no experience with design products, particularly those of the Adobe Suite. That said, Adobe provides ample learning resources so that users can get up to speed fairly quickly. InDesign integrated seamlessly into our report production workflow, so I fully recommend it.

Jennifer H.
Director of Coworking in USA
Eventservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Design Solution

Kommentare: Adobe is hard to get support from, but you can always Google and get answers.

I love being able to integrate graphics and images easily into layouts with linked graphics/fonts easily packaged.

I have no complaints! I love InDesign!! I have used it as a designer for over 25 years and will until I no longer design. Best layout software ever!

Aleksandar D.
Aleksandar D.
CEO in Serbien
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The most versatile and the most feature rich DTP application - but do you really need all that

Kommentare: Never, never had any problem or issue. All job done with the perfect precision.

Adobe inDesign is professional standard - must have application if you work in DTP industry. Even you dont make final prepress in inDesign, you have to have one working place with inDesign, because most of clients will send their creations in inDesign .indd format. And, there are no job or task you cannot complete with inDesign.

inDesign as solo application is not solution for business. You need additional photo and vector drawing tools, and then we come to Adobe Suite... and we then come to subscription ... and prices ... and ... there are no cheap way to runaway from Adobe ecosystem anytime in future.

Marija Š.
Marija Š.
Geaphic Designer in Serbien
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Layout and Publishing software for proffesionals

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Adobe InDesign is easy to work with once you get a hang of it. I also have Adobe CC so it is my go to for 99% of all of the publishing and printing projects.

Adobe InDesign is NOT an easy drag and drop software, and as such it takes some time to master it, but if you do you will get all encompassing tool for printing and publishing. It offers all the functions to make your designs work in almost any scenarios. Master pages are amazing time savers so you don't need to copy and paste repeating elements on each and every page of your book, magazine or brochure. You can also setup automatic page numbering, chapter naming or Table of contents, which are all huge time savers. It is the best software for text editing especially for the large text blocks like books or magazines.

Adobe InDesign's biggest strength is also it's biggest weakness, it should be used as a part of Adobe Creative Cloud collaborative tools, which means if you need Photo Editing or Vector Editing and design you will need to that in Photoshop because these tools are non existent in InDesign. So if you are looking to by cheap software you need to look somewhere else, this is not for you. In order to unlock all of the powerful tools you need to have all of Adobe's Creative Cloud suite of applications.

Hayden F.
Video Producer in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

It's a great editorial piece of software, but look into Affinity Publisher

Kommentare: When you need a publishing software, InDesign might be the number one choice for most professionals, and there is a good reason for it. It integrates very well with the Adobe design software suite and can make your life very easy depending on what you are working with.
I do however been using Affinity Publisher more and more and been trying to switch completely in the next few years, since I already own the software and love how powerful is.
Choose your poison, you can't go wrong with InDesign and if you subscribe to the whole suite thi is a no-brainer.

It's a very powerful and quite the industry standard software to use

It's quite expensive if you don't need to use other Adobe products.

Cushi M.
Cushi M.
Owner in Bermuda
E-Learning, Selbstständig

A great tool for experienced designers to create beautiful, highly custom print or digital documents

Kommentare: Generally, I enjoy working with this software. it allows me to work between Photoshop and Illustrator while using it in a seamless way, which is essential for my workflow when designing. It's feature rich and has more than everything you'd need to create exceptional designs for things such as: portfolios, information packages, pitch decks, business cards, and more.

I like that this program easily integrates with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator making importing of files exceptionally easy, even if the file is currently open in one of those other programs. I also love the simplicity of the drag and drop editor, the various views that show guides or print preview while working, the comprehensive keyboard shortcuts, and the straight forward PDF export process. I'd highly recommend this program to designers, but if you are a solopreneur without design experience looking for a graphic design solution that you can utilize yourself, I'd suggest Canva as the learning curve is less steep

I am completely frustrated that there is no way to allow the color picker to work like Photoshop's. Also, the color swatches should work as simply and easily as they do in Photoshop as well. Instead they are complex and not the least bit intuitive.

Bojana V.
freelancer in Serbien
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Perfect for Creating Digital Content

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: As a graphic designer, I use Adobe InDesign daily and it gives me all the tools needed to create beautiful layouts. It's perfect for creating content like flyers, brochures, posters, newspapers, presentations, ebooks, and any files, whether they are digital or printable use.

I am a creator of digital files, mostly digital planners, and using Adobe Design has helped me a lot to speed up the creation process. It's one of the best multi-page design software. Large files with over 500 pages and over 1000 hyperlinks can be easily created using master pages, which further simplifies the whole process. As the paperless era begins to take hold, InDesign has followed up with a series of interactivity features that allows the production of digital books, magazines, invitations, or any other format. I have a lot of experience using InDesign for interactive documents, and it does offer some impressive features that allow me to create animated documents complete with audio and video.

I have no complaints about the software and how it works. I like to use InDesign, but maybe the only complaint would be that it has a monthly fee. I'd rather pay once.

M choiril R.
M choiril R.
Layout magazines & books in Indonesien
Design, Selbstständig

Layout magazines & books so much easier

Kommentare: Overall I am very comfortable using this, although at first, it was difficult to learn to understand this software. But as I worked on many tasks, I finally got used to it and there are so many amazing features of this software. My layout work is faster and easier because it is assisted by Adobe InDesign software

At first, I was confused about using this software, starting from the previous generation, namely Adobe Pagemaker. But since switching to InDesign it started to feel better. Because of the pressure factor for the need to serve layout jobs that take up a lot of pages, this software is very suitable for use. I got a lot of new experience from this software when I was still working at a publishing company, where I was introduced to various very useful features including Paragraph Style, Multiple Master Pages, Kerning, Leading, and how to export files to make the size lighter.

Because this software has many very advanced features, finally for most people, especially beginners, it is very difficult to adapt at the beginning. Many of the beginners gave up learning this software.

Scott S.
PrePress Manager/IT in USA
Druck, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Adobe Indesign

Kommentare: Overall I have always loved Indesign ever since it switched from Pagemaker to Indesign. It was one of the easiest transitions ever.

Indesign is probably the best layout software for a graphic designer to this date. It has great functionality for all designers in the graphic layout world.

I think the one thing that I have always thought they should integrate into InDesign is when it comes to facing pages. In the printing world when doing a Perfect bound or spiral bound book you need to have bleed on all 4 sides of the page so that you do not have to under trim a book. Truly every designer wants to layout a book in facing pages when they design. The problem with this when doing a spiral or perfect bound book is you do not get the correct bleed on the gutter. You end up with bleed from the next page which isn't what you want in this type of book. They need to make it so you select Perfect bound or spiral on facing pages and it allows you to select the amount of bleed you want in between and then an option to hide that bleed so you can visually see it like normal.

Christian N.
Desktop Publisher in Ruanda
Verlagswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Graphic design tool always ahead of the competition

Kommentare: Very good experience

Advanced, rich features that fit every industry needs any time for all designers, artists, influencers etc... Its user interface is high quality and user-friendly. InDesign works on all operating systems. It's cloud-based, which facilitates continuity from any device and allows collaboration among team members. Works harmoniously with all abode applications.

Priced at bit higher. It's feature-rich but this comes as consequence because it's relatively heavy and can take a bit longer to load.

Ángel C.
Ángel C.
Community Manager in El Salvador
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

InDesign - Printing efficiency defined?

Kommentare: InDesign is outstanding. It saves so much time when you need to fit pages, trim pages, adjust designs, etc. Picture this: it's 10 pm, you need to have that magazine ready by 00:00, but the articles are still being reviewed. But if you have InDesign, you still have plenty of time. The designer can be working on the layout while editors are reviewing the content. And the program is so efficient that you're going to have the magazine done and ready to be printed by 11:59 pm.

InDesign is SO efficient. This software speeds up productivity so much that it can help you turn hours of adjusting the pages of any kind of publication you're trying to make: whether it's a bulletin, a magazine, a poster... to minutes! Plus, it has a really friendly user interface, which makes it a really comfortable software to use.

Although it's GUI is really friendly, it can be difficult for new users to start. Training (or qualified personnel) may be necessary. And, as it's another marvelous Adobe program, this software belongs to that really expensive group. Though it can easily compensate for that.

Lina S.
Freelance Graphic Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Great industry standard with room for improvement

Kommentare: Very positive usability experience that I cannot imagine my daily work without. A must have for every level of designer.

This is a great industry standard software, that is a must for every designer. I like it compatibility with other adobe programs and if you know how to use one of them, like Photoshop, transitioning to indesign is quite easy. It is hard to pinpoint my favourite feature, because to be completely honest, it has everything you need to create print ready artwork. It doesn't require any additional plug ins or paid features, it just is a completely fully functioning program.

I think it could benefit from having an option for a very minimal image editing feature. Since all the adobe programs connected, I wish you could change the image from RGB to CMYK straight in InDesign instead of opening it in photoshop. It's a small step, but something that every designer has to do to make print ready designs.