Filtern nach:

Über PaintShop Pro

Photo editing tool with photo management, editing & creative tools.

Erfahre mehr über PaintShop Pro

Alyson C.
Owner writer in USA
Telekommunikation, Selbstständig

PaintShop Pro is amazing!

Kommentare: Always positive! Simple to learn and use, lots of functions, and amazing results.

I’ve always loved PaintShop because it’s simple to use, and to learn, but provides great results.

For some there may be a small learning curve, but not so much as with other programs.

Alex A.
Researcher in Kanada
Forschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A more affordable alternative to Photoshop

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall PaintShop Pro is solid graphics software with more than enough features for casual / amateur or even some professional graphics designers.

Paintshop Pro does at least 95% of what Photoshop does (for most users), but at a reasonable price. Easy to use, mature product, with a long history and online support. It can also open photoshop files.

The main reason I've switched to Photoshop is for broader compatibility when working on team projects, and integration with Adobe Illustrator and Premiere Pro.

Becky L.
Merchandiser in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use compared to other programs

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I will not switch from this program. I have used it for too long and it is too easy to use and I get excellent results. Every now and then I try another program on a free trial and I always come back to PaintShop Pro.

I find this program much easier to use than other photo editing software. It is much easier to navigate and the tools and their functions are much more user friendly and I get the same accomplished results. It doesn't take as long to boot up or the functions to take place either. It also costs a fraction of the price of others.

It does have some issues as the years have gone by and upgrades have taken place. I find it has some glitches. When erasing the background & cloning I don't have as precise control over the tool as I used to. I use the default circle and it slips and slides and I often have to undo and try again. When using the text tool & highlighting the text it rarely shows which text I have highlighted & I just have to guess that I have highlighted the right text. If working too long the program freezes on a random command but at least when I reopen it there is the option to open the file and I have not lost my work.

Charles C.
Boss in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Outstanding Software

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Have been using Paint Shop Pro for over a decade, maybe more. It's never failed to do what I needed to do. I would highly recommend this software

Eassy to work with. Clean up your photo's, add a little something extra.

Takes a while to load, but #1. My computer is a little slow and #2. A lot of program to load.

student in Argentinien
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

PaintShop Pro is very nice

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

The best of PaintShop Pro are: Ease of start, the price compared others similar apps and the powerful tools.

The worst of PaintShop Pro are: Does not have a good integration with other apps that complement it and lacks precision in some tools.

Kristoffer K.
boss in Dänemark
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

paintshop pro

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: u have to use it a lot to get good at it, at the same time it is the time worth because u can make anything of a picture with it

it has some great things u can use to create a whole picture

there is nothing I didn't like with the program

José eduardo A.
José eduardo A.
Consultor Técnico/Software in Ecuador
Computer-Hardware, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

PaintShop Pro, la mejor alternativa a Photoshop

5 vor 7 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Ha sido el mejor software de edición, incluso superando a mi criterio al Colecciones profesionales, incluso desde antes de pertenecer a Corel, siempre se ha mantenido en esa línea de trabajo sencillo, pero eficaz y profesional.

Que a pesar de tener funciones "complejas" tiene una interface que facilita dicho uso para cualquier nivel de experiencia en edición de imágenes, incluye herramientas de procesamientos por lotes, que son muy eficaces para la realización de procesos repetitivos.

A pesar de ser un software relativamente muy intuitivo, se hace imperante más contenido de aprendizaje para usuarios avanzados provenientes de otras alternativas; es decir que para una implementación es increíblemente bueno, pero para una migración a pesar de ser bueno, se podría complementar para ser excelente.