Über Adobe After Effects

An animation solution that helps animators, designers, and compositors create motion graphics and visual effects for films.

Erfahre mehr über Adobe After Effects

You can add all sorts of text overlays, transitions, and animations which look super professional and neat. It integrates with other Adobe software.

Bewertungen zu Adobe After Effects

3,8

Adobe After Effects hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 113 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Adobe After Effects bereits verwendet?

Sunjida A.
Sunjida A.
Motion Graphics Designer in Bangladesch
Medienproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Motion and Video Creating Software I have ever used.

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Adobe After Effects is one of the best video editing software in the current market. It integrates seamlessly with other Adobe software, making it easier to use. You can do nearly any kind of visual effects using this software and it would improve the post-production quality of the video. You can make an intro or high-quality outros for your videos and it's got a great overlay concept as well. It gives you total control, and it makes it easy for you to decide because you know what you want to do. I will recommend others to use it.

I have been using After effects for three years now for my video editing work and it has helped me a lot in my work. Adobe After-effects have all the capabilities possible for motion graphics, visual effects, compositing, and VFX. I enhanced my VFX skills with this software. It also features advanced tools like cutting Chroma keys, text animation, visual effects, motion, and movement tracking, and more. It can be a great tool for novices.

Sometimes, Adobe After Effect can be time-consuming for rendering if the computer is slow. But if we have a powerful machine, then it's certain that it can export within minutes. All other features are outstanding, with no negatives.

Priyansh K.
Priyansh K.
CEO in Indien
Animation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The cornerstone of our Video Editing Business

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Would say that this is the best software we found for editing and with plugins it is versatile enough to fulfill all our requirements.

We have been using After Effects for about 10 years now. We started with basic editing and with various plugins like Element 3D, we are able to create good animations all inside After Effects. I would say that there are a lot of pros: 1. Student discount and subscription model. 2. Very easy learning curve. 3. Amazing fluidity with other Adobe products. 4. Less system requirements to start. 5. Has hundreds of plugins. 6. Well documented on the Internet.

- There are various updates that occur periodically, often they might break a plugin. - Crashes, there are at least 1-2 crashes a day. - Bugs are still present in every iteration. - Need Adobe Media Encoder to render.

Hailey W.
Full-time student in Kanada
Bildende Kunst, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

If you use this, invest in courses on how to use it

3 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: If I had the budget and determination, I would keep the software and invest in classes on how to use it best. However, after the monthly payments it just isn't worth it for me.

Super simple formatting and easy to look at.

It seems all Adobe products require users to either take a course on how to use all their software, and this one is included. I ended up using a different software.

Chelsea C.
Graphic Designer in Kanada
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Highly Recommended Video Editing Software!

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I would say that in my case, the pros outweigh the cons. I love this video editing software as it can do a lot of things that other editing softwares that I've used cannot do. It has many features that allow the user to express their creative freedom and be as precise as they want to be with their projects. And not to mention, the software always promotes a professional-looking finished product.

I love this software because no other editing software that I've used compares to it. No other softwares have the number of available features that After Effects does. The capability to be as precise as I can when creating transitions and animations cannot be found in any other software. I also have the creative freedom to make as many changes and alterations to video clips and images with the number of special effects that are readily available to me. Furthermore, each of those special effects can be personalized and further edited. Needless to say, the possibilities are endless with this editing software.

The few things that I don't like about this software is that it is definitely not beginner-friendly. It is very intimidating at first sight. There are a lot of panels and buttons and as someone who started off as a beginner, I was immediately scared off after my first impression. Another feature that I don't like about After Effects is the Rendering feature. The new versions of After Effects got rid of the H.264 video format (which allows users to export their videos in HD) and in order to be able to use it, Adobe Media Encoder (another Adobe software) needs to be installed. It was completely unnecessary to get rid of this one very important feature, and I think it needs to come back. Having to download a whole extra application for this feature alone is absurd as it takes up too much space on my computer.

César C.
César C.
Computer engineer in Panama
Computer-Hardware, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The #1 animation software

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I've used After Effect for a long time and it's the best experience I've ever had in terms of creating animations and transitions, the number of tools it has is simply ridiculous, and the plugins and integrations with other software improve what seems unbeatable. The video creation is very good, and even the text animation is excellent. It is a 10/10 service, if you want professional jobs this should be your first option.

After Effect is the best tool to work with animations and transitions, you can do everything with After Effect, from editing, creating, and animating videos, to modeling and rendering 3D animations. Integration with the Adobe ecosystem is key because it helps compliment the entire experience. The ability to install plugins is also a big plus point. The export and import tools are very powerful and efficient. It has all the fundamental tools of Photoshop and Premiere, so we can only expect a quality experience. In conclusion, After Effect is the king when it comes to animations and transitions, it is the best option in this area.

The learning curve when starting the program can be slow and it can be scary because the interface is not quite minimalist. Animation rendering is very slow, which can make the whole process tedious and stressful. It is a program that requires very sophisticated specifications that cannot be accessed by the general public.

Anthony P.
Anthony P.
Graphic designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Review for the best video editing software

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: With after effects, I animated logos for several companies, and thanks to the software I was able to do it quite quickly. We have many possibilities of modifications once in after effects, as much for animations as for special effects. Text animations are also easy with plug-ins adapted by the software. After effects supports many formats, which helps graphic designers in their workflow.

I often have video editing missions, and I choose directly after effects, as much in the motion design as in the video editing. I can do a lot of my workflow in after affects, that's what's great. I sometimes have photo editing that I have to do in photoshop, but I import everything into after effects, where I can create folders so I don't get lost, the interface is very well designed. There are also many choices of transitions for your cuts, everyone will be happy and will find what he needs.

The names of the effects are quite specific, so if you don't know specifically what you're looking for, you can waste some time. However, a search on the right hand side will guide you through the process, and will also suggest other effects that you may not have thought of. After Effects integrates very well into any video editing process. Once you start working with this software, we can no longer do without it !

Oumarou S.
Oumarou S.
CEO in Kamerun
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My first choice for animation

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very good overall experience

Adobe after effects is a powerful application for animation. This tool is amazing especially for editing green screens. I love it timeline it is handy.

It takes a lot of time to learn properly adobe after effects stop. That is what I like the least about this tool. It is hard to learn.

Vladimir azariel M.
Vladimir azariel M.
Editor and VFX Maker in Mexiko
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Adobe After Effects, the king of montage and VFX.

5 letzten Monat Neu

After Effects is a pretty powerful video editing and montage extension from Adobe, and although it's not easy to use, once mastered it can give you what many software would give you altogether. Although After Effects doesn't have features such as creating 3D compositions from scratch, it does support templates that can be created from Blender or similar software, so it's possible to animate these 3D compositions from AE. Another very good thing, in my opinion, are the special effects that we can create and that can be very similar to those we see in Hollywood. A huge advantage is that you can find official courses to develop your knowledge of this software, or you can try tutorials on youtube to go step by step on the way of editing and assembling.

Without a doubt, something key is learning to use AE and taking full advantage of all the functions that this software offers, so the most complex thing is learning to use it.

Roberto R.
Roberto R.
Graphic Designer Sr. in Mexiko
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Adobe After Effects, leader of the Motion Graphic Industry

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Since my first time using After Effects 7 years ago, I have found powerful software that helps me generate quality content for the people I serve. Without a doubt, After Effects will continue to be my companion and the more time I spend in the application, the more I learn and the more wonderful my results are.

What I like most about After Effects are its tools and the integration of other plugins, when you think you are already an expert in Motion Graphics there is always something new to learn and that helps you achieve more surprising results.

Managing layers can be a bit of a mess at times, but when you find a way to use the tools provided, like hiding layers from the timeline, changing colors, and so on, layer viewing is more user-friendly.

Gaia B.
Gaia B.
Social Media Manager in Italien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Extremely high quality, but higher complexity

5 letzten Monat Neu

Adobe After Effects is a powerful software that can be used to create movies, photo slideshows, and animations. It has a wide range of features, including editing videos with various effects, adding music, and creating animated characters. Additionally, it has an extensive library of templates that can be used to easily create specific types of projects. Finally, it is easy to use and navigate. It's the perfect all-in-one suite for video editors.

Adobe After Effects can be expensive, and there are some potential cons to using it. For example, Adobe After Effects is often used for special effects or motion graphics projects that require a high level of customization and control. If you're not experienced with software like this, you may find it difficult to use on your own. Additionally, Adobe After Effects can take up a lot of space on your hard drive - so if you need to save space in your home studio setup or workflow, it might not be the best tool for you. It has an incredibly steep learning curve, and it's definitely not recommended for beginners.

Freelancer in Jordanien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Now master 3D effects in Adobe After Effects.

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: An enjoyable experience, especially when mastering the program and learning 3D effects. At first, I struggled with it, but with daily practice, you will master it.

First, there is no comparison between Adobe After Effects with any other software when it comes to 3D effects. One of the powerful features that I used a lot in the last period and loved is the feature - content fill aware - you can remove any object from the video and fill it with the background without feeling modified, you will not believe how powerful it is. Adobe After Effects is very fast in dealing with files, and I noticed that it has been greatly improved in its latest versions. It is true that in your projects you need to do difficult things that need a device with high specifications, but at the same time it is very good at dealing with files, and this helped me save my time. And also one of the things that I use almost on a daily basis, which is writing on the video in a three-dimensional way, and the most beautiful thing is after making a track for the video so that it is more realistic. Camera stabilization and vibration prevention. The After Effects program contains a built-in visual effects library, which distinguishes it from other editing programs.

One of the most prominent negative things about it is the difficulty of learning the program, I admit to you that I suffered from some thing in learning it until I almost mastered it, you need some time to master it and use it strongly Also, it does not support some video formats.

Revanth S.
Revanth S.
Application engineer in Indien
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best ever Advanced software Video editing

Kommentare: Adobe after effects is best class video editing software. Their are a lot of software for editing videos but with after effects you can do next level editing because not only their are a lot of inbuilt features but you can add more with help of plugins.

Adobe After effects is the best software for video editing. Complex and Advanced editing can done easily, it is like just built for creating Amazing video edits. Huge number of features are their for editing videos in different ways. Not only a lot of features are their but we can add more custom features using Plugins. Rendering speed is also amazing. When it comes for editing, to learn, it will take some time, the more complex or advanced your editing is, the more you have to learn as a beginner. Interface is best and maintenance of tabs with features are made to edit video faster and effective. So if their is a need for software to edit videos, After effects best ever choice and highly recommended.

If the system has lower specifications and suppose you are rending an highly complex video that is just edited, it will take very very long time to render and sometime software will even crash. So always it needs high specs system. System will heat up quickly not only while rendering but also during editing, so cooling device is must if you want to save the system's life.

Adobe After Effects - Good for VFX

Adobe After Effects is amazing for creating VFX. It has tons of third party plugin support, and is easy to use.

However, it can be slow at times, and is not really great for anything other than VFX. I'd personally recommend Premiere Pro.

Jeremy D.
Jeremy D.
Lead Designer in Kanada
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

After Effects: The Gold Standard for Motion Design

Kommentare: I've been using AE for two decades now, and it is truly unrivalled in many ways. Despite some strong competition out there from Apple and BlackMagic Design, AE remains the industry standard, and for good reason.

The very best thing about After Effects is the sheer power under the hood. You can do everything from basic video editing & titles, to complex 3D rendering and motion tracking. And the tight integration with other Adobe apps, plus the familiar interface design will make jumping in easier for most industry professionals.

In After Effects, you have to hit "Render" to see even the most basic video playback, and as soon as you start adding any content to the timeline, you have to knock back the preview quality to 1/4, and wait, wait, wait for frames to render. This can make editing tedious.

Cristhian josue J.
Cristhian josue J.
CEO in Mexiko
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Adobe After Effects, a standard in the visual effects design industry

Kommentare: As I have already said, I like to use Adobe software, so using After Effects became a daily part of my workflow, I feel happy with this software and it has helped me to work in a great way the post-production of my audiovisual works, giving them life and helping me to create a unique aesthetics.

I like the Adobe suite, it's practical, it incorporates software for about everything and I believe that today it's essential for any company focused on the design business. After Effects is the proposition of this software bundle for the development and design of animations and visual effects, it's useful and has everything to create quality projects, this software is a standard for both mega-corporations and small businesses, and freelancers.

On its own, After Effects would be just another software, it's useful, but it has weaknesses, weaknesses that are compensated by utilizing other Adobe software to which we will have access. But if what you're looking for is to have a single software that fulfills exactly the whole process of developing and editing post-production, Adobe After Effects is not for you.

Freelancer in Jordanien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Is After Effects the king of the market in 3D modeling ?

Kommentare: Feel free to make the decision when using Adobe After Effects , it is true that it takes some time to learn and get used to the user interface, but you will get comfortable and apply what you want to it .

Without a doubt, no one can use 3D modeling without using Adobe After Effects , for me, this is one of the strongest and most wonderful features in the program . And let me talk about the feature that you will not be able to find with the power of After Effects, which is the Animations & Transitions , t is true that Adobe Premiere Pro has this feature, but to be honest Adobe After Effects is much more powerful than it . From more than 5 years of experience using the program, the text and speed in handling files are of a very high level unlike other programs, which is a good point for Adobe After Effects .

I think everyone is confirming my words that the user interface is intimidating to people who see it for the first time , unlike Adobe Premiere Pro , which is simple and comfortable for the eye , especially for them . Other than that, the user needs a long time to learn the tools , as it is considered very difficult at times.

Moussa M.
freelance in Mali

Meilleur Logiciel de VFX et de motion graphics

Kommentare: Extrêmement positif, pour le résumer. Les outils dont nous propose After effect sont aussi simples ou complexes que vous le souhaitez, avec des suites distinctes pour l'éclairage, la timeline et les effets spéciaux. Les bibliothèques de transitions et d'effets sont plus que suffisantes. Il dispose des modèles d'exportation préétablis pour exporter pour Vimeo,Facebook,Instagram,youtube et même pour les différents appareils. Cependant je souligne qu'il est beaucoup plus difficile de résoudre les problèmes par soi-même si l'on n'a pas de connaissances de base en montage et effet visuel. Il s'agira d'un outil d'apprentissage difficile si vous êtes novice en matière de montage cinématographique et ou effet visuel - mais pas impossible.

J'utilise adobe after effect depuis plus de 12 ans et je n'ai jamais rencontré un problème avec. En plus after effect possède toutes les fonctionnalités qu'un utilisateur débutant ou intermédiaire recherche. after effect est l'un des rares logiciels que je suis attacher et heureux de l'ouvrir et de commencer à l'utiliser.

Si vous êtes entièrement autodidacte ou même si vous avez de l'expérience dans l'utilisation des logiciels de montage de films, l'utilisation n'est pas très facile au début.

Gonzalo P.
Gonzalo P.
Content Manager in Argentinien

The undisputed leader of animation

Kommentare: Thanks to After Effects I was able to vastly improve the final quality of our videos and webinars, supporting myself with the variety of templates found on the net for free and/or paid.

Adobe After Effects has a great ability to bring what happens in the designer's mind. It proposes almost infinite freedoms to carry out animation works such as transitions, stop motions, introductions for logos, among others. It provides results of as good quality as the designer intends, but it also solves many problems automatically thanks to the filters, effects, and shortcuts.

After Effects is very resource-intensive. It is clear that you need a fairly powerful computer to run this software, as well as to render videos. It is somewhat complex if you are not used to this kind of software. Not ideal for video editing, I prefer Premiere for this.

Tran V.
Freelancer in Vietnam

Excellent choice for Creative Media Tool

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I was able to dramatically increase the final quality of our movies and webinars using After Effects, aided by a range of free and commercial templates available on the internet. Feel free to make your own decisions when using Adobe After Effects; it will take some time to learn and adjust to the user interface, but you will become familiar with it and be able to do whatever you want with it.

The best video editing software is Adobe After Effects. Complex and advanced editing are simple to accomplish; it's as if it was designed just for making amazing video edits. There are numerous features for altering videos in various ways. Not only are there a lot of functionality, but we can also create new features via plugins. The rendering speed is likewise incredible.  The interface is excellent, and the tabs with functionality are well-maintained, allowing you to edit video more quickly and effectively. So, if you're looking for video editing software, After Effects is the greatest option.

If your computer's requirements are low, and you're rendering a highly complicated video that was recently altered, it will take an extremely lengthy time to render, and the software may even crash. As a result, a high-end system is always required. Because the system heats up quickly not just during rendering but also while editing, a cooling mechanism is required to prolong the system's life.

Vincent P.
Vincent P.
Freelance in Frankreich
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Le meilleur logiciel d'effets spéciaux au monde !!!

Kommentare: C'est l'un des meilleurs logiciels du marché en termes de fx.
Il a des tonnes d'outils, de plugins, de template, de mise à jour et il y a une très grande communauté qui utilise ce logiciel, donc si vous avez des questions, quelqu'un y a probablement déjà répondu sur internet.

After Effect est un logiciel que j'utilise depuis plus de 15 ans pour mon activité de vidéo. Il est excellent pour réaliser des animations et toutes sortes d'effets spéciaux. C'est un logiciel ultra puissant, avec beaucoup de personnalisation jusque dans les moindres détails. Je ne recommande pas de l'utiliser uniquement pour le montage, car il est très lourd.

Comme la plupart des programmes de la suite Adobe, nous parlons d'un logiciel très cher, qui n'a même pas de version étudiante... La seule chose qu'il a est une version de 7 jours. Il reste tout de même une grosse usine à gaz et est très complexe pour une personne novice. De plus, il faut une bonne configuration pour pouvoir l'utiliser facilement.

Jonathan G.
Chief Narrative Officer in USA

Industry Standard for Motion Graphics

Kommentare: After Effects was one of those programs I knew I needed, but didn't want to need. I had to learn how to use it because it vastly improved my production value, which allowed me to charge more and scale my business.

The magic it can create is unreal. The production value of any project can jump leaps and bounds after a round in After Effects. Most people in my industry use Adobe Premiere and AfterEffects concurrently. I prefer to create/modify elements in After Effects and then use them in Final Cut Pro. It's not the most efficient way to do things, but it's doable and effective.

The one thing I don't like is that it's an Adobe product. Adobe are infinitely the champions of organization and structure. So much so that without prior knowledge of how Adobe programs operate i.e. file directory structure, etc - After Effects would be very difficult to learn. Tutorials or external instruction is usually needed. Once you get the hang of it, it's incredible powerful software.

Rejie M.
Rejie M.
3d Generalist /Motion Graphics and Vfx Artist in Philippinen
Kino & Film, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

After Effects is the way...

Kommentare: I pretty much use AE in almost everything after gathering the sequential renders from my 3d renders. And with the render passes the possibilities of making your 3d renders even more believable is boundless. And with AE's compatibility to countless plugins, working on VFX is like composing your masterpiece in a concerto. And normally, you then pass it to Video editor who uses another software for the cuts and musical score and audio syncing. But not me, I do them all in AE.

- Adds depth and realism to my 3d animations renders - Uses exaggerated movements to enhance 3d character motion - Removes background with ease for only just a few mouse-clicks - Adds realism and cinematic drama to to your work - Very plugin friendly - And much much more!!!

The license, that you have to pay for annually. I miss the time when everything is a one-time-payment.

Mohammed M.
Myself in Irak
Design, Selbstständig

My experience with Adobe After Effects

Kommentare: It is one of the huge programs and I can not do without it because of its many advantages that help me produce professional videos daily
I consider it one of the best programs for creating motion graphics videos

A very wide program that enables you to create many professional videos - Contains endless lists of effects and add-ons - You can animate characters and texts professionally - It has a beautiful and comfortable interface for the eye - It has many explanations and educational courses on the Internet - There are many great free templates and it's easy to work with

- It is not easy to deal with it for beginners as it needs a long education for the designer to start working on it - It needs high-performance computer specifications as it consumes a lot of RAM - Sometimes when the file size becomes large, the program stops working - There are some effects that need to be written in order to work and it is difficult to learn all of them

Architecture and programming student in Argentinien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Amazing software for fx and animations

Kommentare: In general, it seems to me to be one of the best software on the market in terms of fx mainly, it has tons of tools and there is a very large community that uses this software, so if you have any questions, someone has probably already answered it on the internet.

It is excellent for making animations and all kinds of special effects. It is a very powerful software, with a lot of customization down to the smallest detail. I don't recommend using it only for editing as it is very heavy.

Like most Adobe programs, we are talking about very expensive software, which does not even have a student version, the only thing it has is a discount. Merely speaking of the software, it is called quite a bit even on very powerful computers, you have to remember to save at all times.

Luciano Z.
Luciano Z.
ChatBot and Automation specialist in Italien
Telekommunikation, Selbstständig

Performing, but greedy (of resources and money)

Kommentare: The overall experience is positive. As a MacOS user, I try to use Apple software as much as possible, but when more complicated work and compositing are needed, or when working in a team with Windows users, After Effects has been a good choice. I think it could cost less and have an even more simplified approach.

What I appreciate most about Adobe After Effects is the common approach to the other software in the Adobe suite. Working on the time line is a common and assimilated experience where you get your bearings after a few seconds. After Effects once again confirms itself as the leading platform in advanced video compositing, representing in its latest incarnation a more complete solution and, now more than ever, 3D oriented by virtue of the integration with Cinema 4D, offered in bundled light version. Even on Mac it enjoys a fast track, given the lack of an Apple product truly able to compete in terms of versatility and completeness.

What I dislike very little, however, is the resource consumption and the price. Being a MacOS user, I've ended up preferring Final Cut Pro with Motion, thanks to which I can carry out similar works consuming much less resources and with shorter working times. In this case, however, I have to give up working with team members who don't use MacOS. In my opinion, the pricing could also be improved to be more user-friendly.