Über Microsoft Publisher

Microsoft Publisher ist eine Desktop-Publishing-Lösung, mit der Unternehmen Layouts erstellen, Inhalte verwalten und Bilder hinzufügen können.

Erfahre mehr über Microsoft Publisher

If you have an office licence or subscription you likely already have this tool. It works well for building print projects like cards, brochures and posters etc.

Page manipulation can be difficuly and measurements units by default in inch.

Bewertungen zu Microsoft Publisher

Microsoft Publisher hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 200 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Microsoft Publisher bereits verwendet?

Cynthia
Sachbearbeiterin in Deutschland
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Microsoft Publisher

Dieses Produkt ist sehr einfach zu bedienen.

Bisher keine Negativen Erfahrungen gemacht.

Gonzalo
Gonzalo
IT SAP Analyst in Mexiko
Automotive, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Microsoft Publisher for your visual designs

Kommentare: Great experience, easy to use. No need for fancy photo editing software! Depending on your needs, this might be a great option so you can use what already is included in the office package.

It is a fairly easy to use software, which is useful for designing and editing visual content intended to be published either printed or digitally. Much more comfortable to use than word or powerpoint for editing images, that is for sure! Offers a wide variety of templates and page sizes that make it a lot easier to create material such as diagrams and so on.

Features are not so intuitive, you would need to check the help offered by microsoft inside the software or on the internet.

Mike
Project manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Publisher for most businesses

Kommentare: I have tried to switch to other new Publishing platforms and I always end up coming back to Publisher.

You can jump right into using Publisher with little learning curve. This is in contrast to InDesign or Affinity that requires a bigger learning curve. Does everything most businesses would ever need.

There are very few cons but one would be that it is not a collaborative document.

Konsumgüter, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Publisher Works

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Publisher provides a great deal of templates that can be used in manipulated to fit the needs of whatever project you may be working on.

Some of the content seems a little bit dated and old. There are faster and better programs available online, as well as Microsoft Word tends to work as good, if not better than publisher.

Ashley
Director of Development in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Design Program for Newbies

Kommentare: I would highly recommend Publisher for its available features and ease of use.

Microsoft Publisher is an excellent tool for creative assignments. It had all of the functions that I needed. The software was easy to learn, thus making it great for beginners.

I used Microsoft Publisher in my daily work for over 10 years. I recently switched to an Apple computer, but Publisher was not available for Mac. I was disappointed because I used Publisher more than any other software by far!

Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Entry Level

Kommentare: If you want a universal app as an individual or small company with little to no desktop publishing experience, you'll be delighted with this app. If you want to take it to a professional level, this is too limited.

Easy to use Tons of templates "some" tweaking

Not powerful Relys on Clipart vs creating art from scratch

Grant
Editor in USA
Zeitung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect News Article Editor

Kommentare: I use Publisher to do newsletter editing for my job.

Microsoft Publisher makes it easy to create, organize, and write newsletters, articles or magazines. It had easy-to-use graphic tools to improve aesthetics.

Publisher can be somewhat clunky, or seemed as disregarded in respect to other Microsoft 365 products.

William
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

MS Publisher for Book Covers

Kommentare: It is my go-to Book Cover creator solution. I prefer it to any of the paint programs I have used (Paint.net, Gimp, Pixel, etc.).

I have used Publisher for many years. Although it is constantly being improved, I have never had trouble learning the new features and it makes beautiful products (in my case, mostly Book Covers).

I can't think of a single negative about this software.

Bruno
Bruno
Electromechanical engineer in Peru
Industrieautomation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent application to create professional publications for your company

Kommentare: My experience with Microsoft Publisher is quite good, we are doing excellent with this application.

Microsoft Publisher is a great tool that helps and facilitates the creation of professional publications and the most important thing is that you can do it in a short time and easily, since the application is very easy to use, there are many free tutorials on how to do it. do it. Use it and get the best for your business. It has a very simple interface with tools that are easy to learn to use and create brochures, certificates, etc.

Microsoft Publisher I can say that I liked the entire application, and I even used it daily to create course certificates for my company. There is nothing I don't like about this app.

Riley
Sales Coordinator in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Professional

Microsoft Publisher has been such a huge blessing for our Resort. We use the Publsiher services frequently for our banquets and events. I really enjoy how easy to navigate Publisher is. Our Team can all go in and look edit/retrieve a project, which is super helpful.

Something that I think can be updated in Microsoft Publisher, is to offer more page design options. I do enjoy the page designs in Publisher, however I wish there were a few more options to choose from.

Randy
Director Corporate Operations in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Publisher for Trucking

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Ability to create documents with graphics and images together

they removed it from the standard Microsoft suite

Dahlia
Freelancer in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Vorstandsbüro, Selbstständig

Your Publishing Partner

Kommentare: Publisher is an extraordinary app for making outwardly rich, proficient looking publications without focusing on a cluttered publishing application. You can simplify things like hello cards and marks, or more intricate tasks like yearbooks, indexes, and expert email pamphlets. I can make great, proficient designs without any issue on styling text, calendar, images or borders. One can also effectively plan extraordinary, materials without hassle. Make everything from straightforward hello cards and names to proficient bulletins and advertising materials utilizing Publisher's wide scope of pre-arranged designs. One can also publish in the manner that suits your crowd best. Share pixel-amazing printouts, send proficient quality email distributions, or commodity to industry-standard non-editable arrangements.

Publisher is a strong programming application utilized for desktop publishing. It permits you to control various features, for example, page size, text, illustrations, and borders. Its value lies in its capacity to unite text and pictures to make proficient looking flyers, pamphlets, freebees, and bulletins. I especially like the following: Specialized level impacts for texts, shapes, and pictures. Ability to utilize great picture foundations. Itemized ruler and guides for right estimations Personalization tools which allow me to contextualize what I need as I work on flyers and leaflets Inserting new content also is easy. Either one uses a Publisher template or create a design from scratch. You can begin your modification process by adding in your own pictures through the Picture command. It is also good to note a good selection of clip arts from the menu option which allows you to use for the original template. Indeed a one good tool for entrepreneurs or freelancers like me to use for designing stationery or letterheads, make banners or upgrade my website.

While I enjoy using Publisher with its specific features as above referred, it has the drawback of not being able to edit much of images. It excludes subject tones or does not allow me to alter shapes which can be present in Powerpoint There is also limited control over file size. When you add images to the Publisher task, the file size enlarges as there is no way to stack. This burden will make it take longer when one transfers it to a website or a printing company who can produce your work. Without a choice also to add sound or video (despite the fact that you can incorporate connections to them), we find there are a few restricted media choices to consider assuming you're utilizing this stage to plan sites.

Naveen
Associate Professor in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Microsoft Publisher- The Ultimate Desktop Publishing Solution

Kommentare: It is used to create a variety of professional-looking publications, such as brochures, flyers, newsletters, and more. It comes with Microsoft 365 and is better than any paid tool to create designs. It is a great option for those who need to create documents quickly and easily

1. User-friendly interface with easy-to-use design tools and pre-designed templates.2. Easy integration with other Microsoft Office products.3. Excellent typography options for creating visually appealing designs.4. Ability to save designs in multiple file formats, including PDF and HTML.5. Support for adding multimedia elements like photos, videos, and audio to publications.6. Extensive clipart and image library.7. Good print management options.8.Publisher has a variety of precise layout tools that allow you to align objects and text with precision.

It has limited compatibility with non-Microsoft file formats. Also it lacks advancd design features available in other professional design software. No support for animation or interactive content creation.

Anjanette
Freelancer in Philippinen
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Microsoft Publisher Review

Kommentare: So far, using Microsoft Publisher software has been fantastic, and it has greatly helped me in creating professional documents. It is a huge help to me in making things easier. It is not only efficient, but it also saves a significant amount of time and effort.

I've been using Microsoft Publisher for nearly 4 years to create professional documents such as fliers, newsletters, and brochures, and I like how it has pre-designed templates for various types of documents that give me ideas and make it easy for me to create. I can also personalize the templates by inserting my own images and text.

This software is an excellent tool that I have used for many years, but it will be even better if they make some additional improvements and add more features.

Alarna
Freelancer in St. Lucia

Great Entry Level Program

Kommentare: I have been using the program for 10 years in my field. As an elementary teacher it's in my opinion the best program to create my examinations, as it allows for easy pasting of clipart to help make my assessments user friendly. It's so much easier to use than some of the other programs I've tried.

Its makes it very easy to create class exams, flyers, brochures, business cards, simple books and a host of other projects. Its very easy to navigate through as it's quite similar to Microsoft Word. Its prefect for persons who need to publish and create their work since its inexpensive and easy to learn. Its also super easy to incorporate clipart into you projects.

I am unable to come up with any thing that I don't like about Microsoft Publisher.

Hylda
Marketing Consulting in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great for Basic Graphic Design

Kommentare: Overall, Publisher is a great program for creating standard size flyers, cards, or email marketing designs. Not the best program for the creating, uniquely-sized items for high quality printing.

This is a great, user-friendly product for creating standard size marketing materials, particularly for email marketing.

For high resolution/high quality print materials, this is not the most ideal program to use.

Sharon
Executive Director in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Long time user

Kommentare: As a long time user, Publisher has allowed me to create, store, retrieve documents that can be reused and saves me time in preparation of new materials

Allows me to create and publish flyers and promotional items quickly

Not always compatible with other programs

Kandice
Financial Secretary in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for the amateur graphic designer!

Kommentare: Publisher has let me create some great work - from invitations to birth announcements, event posters to even an illustrated children's book. If I can think it, I can get creative and make it in Publisher!

I’ve been using Publisher for 20 years, and while it’s not as “hip” as its friends in the Adobe world, it gets the job done. I can create anything I need to - flyers, posters, invitations, cards, calendars, basically anything I need to print - and Publisher doesn’t take a Masters Degree in computer science to operate.

There are certain small features I wish were less clunky (like being able to see sample fonts when inserting word art just like you do when inserting plain text) - but those are specific to me, and not a disadvantage of the product overall.

Lydia
Freelancer in USA

Very Simple Microsoft Publisher Review

Kommentare: It's not complicated, it's easy to use and navigate. I've used it for years for simple projects and it great for students or new users as it is not as difficult as Adobe.

I have been using Microsoft Publisher for over 20 years. I love the ease it allows to produce business cards, brochures, flyers for family and business events. and a host of other projects. I have always been able to achieve great results with this software. Its a great software to have. This software is so easy to use, I find it most valuable to my needs.

Complicated layouts can be difficult so you much watch the final outcome. It works Best from your workstation or laptop as it is Not cloud based.

Audie Art
Senior Product Specialist in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Microsoft Publisher's Effeciency

Kommentare: Overall, my experience of using this software has been great. Makes my life super easy because in just some taps of the template i can produces quality and professional looking flyers etc.. Definitely helps us to save some money instead of paying for professional.

I like that Publisher allows us to be creative because we can create our design for Brochures, flyers, banners etc.. and also be Professional because of ready to use quality templates. Its also very easy to use and integrate with microsoft sofwares.

What i like least is its limited control on size. May cause complication if you force it and can waste your time.

Andrea
Education Director in USA
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Everyone's Good Ol' Publisher

Kommentare: Overall, it's a handy go-to. We use it for so many things in our education program! It's reliable, if even a little cumbersome to learn. Always produces solid results.

I like that it is accessible to any person wishing to create documents for printing. For us, we utilize Publisher for the creation of brochures, fliers, and programs for our Education Program. It's easy to submit the files to local printing companies. Our creations always look good and just cost us the price of printing!

Sometimes it isn't as intuitive as I would like. I use other services, like Canva, and they can be easy to figure out from the get-go. Publisher has a few more steps than I would like. Especially when learning on one's own.

Bisso ndjoono
Publisher review in Kamerun
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Publisher review

Kommentare: As benefits they're a lot I can say that I give to my costumers they best at the right time with quality

This product is very easy to use for my customers asking

If they can give more templates it will be great full

Igabord
Freelancer in Botsuana

Microsoft Publisher review

Kommentare: I can tell you that this program is excellent since it allows us to complete our job projects with great professionalism, such as attractive brochures, newsletters, and adverts with creative photographs that will provide a better view of the people to whom we will be sending them.

MS Publisher is a program that is far more user-friendly than similar web-based solutions. I tried a few other programs in the hopes of avoiding having to pay for the software, but in the end, I bit the bullet and paid for it since, let's face it, the program is simply more user-friendly. Publisher makes it easy to manipulate stuff, as well as a plethora of other things!

The only thing I don't like about Publisher is that you have to renew your software license every year. I think it would be great if you could buy the current version and then upgrade later in the year if you wanted to.

Owen
Freelancer in Frankreich

Microsoft Publisher Review

Kommentare: Working with Publisher is exciting and full of learning, creativity and has high quality publications.

The software gives you a chance of developing a variety of materials for example logos, newsletters, postcards, flyers, invitations, websites, greetings cards and it is always exciting and fun while using it. You get to learn a lot of materials which you can even use to start businesses.

It has a wide curve of learning. But it has always been improved over the years so for now I have nothing bad I see with it.

Joycelyn
Teacher in Jamaika
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Microsoft Publisher (Pros and Cons)

Kommentare: Microsoft Publisher has been helping me to create materials to teach. Hence it plays a very integral role in my field of work.

From my experience with this software, the features that I find very impactful are; The availability of many templates to choose from, the tools that it provide the user with in order to be creative, and the ability to use high resolution picture backgrounds. Microsoft Publisher is very user friendly. The first time I used it I was able develop a document on my own. With my profession, this product has helped me to develop materials that has been helping me to teach.

Microsoft Publisher could improve their grammer checks and auto correction when writing and the templates that it provides cannot be transfered to other applications for further editing without the quality being decreased.