Über KineMaster

Videobearbeitungslösung, mit der Unternehmen Farben importieren, zuschneiden, bearbeiten, kombinieren und anpassen sowie Visualisierungen über mehrere Kanäle hinweg exportieren können.

Erfahre mehr über KineMaster

KineMaster is not difficult to learn and utilize. Its extremely valuable when their is less to alter with less time.

Editing lengthy videos with multiple overlays are tricky. Even they slow your mobile by draining all your RAM.

Bewertungen zu KineMaster

3,9

KineMaster hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 79 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du KineMaster bereits verwendet?

Ryku
Ryku
Owner and CEO in USA
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kinemaster! Great Mobile Video Editing App

Kommentare: My overall experience with kind master has been a great one I think that it's a great mobile video editor. I really like the fact that Google Drive is integrated into the software and you can download Straight from Google Drive to your phone and use the media that you download on kinemaster.

What I like most about Kinemaster was, it's ease of use, animations and transitions, sound effects, music and video effects. I think that overall this is one of the best mobile video editing apps on the market. It has tons of features and has high quality export.

Things at least liked about Kinemaster was, the fact that you have to buy the premium subscription to get the best features out of the app. It's like night and day when you have the free version and have the premium version. I feel like they shouldn't even have a free version they should have a premium version so that when you purchase the app you get everything in store and ready to go.

Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

KineMaster

Kommentare: I've been using KineMaster for more than 2 years ago, I no need to create a video on my computer, Just only on my Phone. I've created a lot of videos for uploading to social media. KineMaster is easy to use and there are a lot of features.

I like KineMaster very much because it has a lot of features that allow me to edit my video project great, I can make a professional video with this app.

I like all KineMaster's features, But I think Kinemaster should include lower third animate more for users.

Adham
Adham
Senior Social Media Specialist, Senior Graphic Designer in Jordanien
Rundfunkmedien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The premiere pro for your phone.

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: when i first started my video editing and shooting journey, KineMaster was there for me, taught me the transitions i played with it a lot, it was trial and error, but it helped to reach a more advanced level, introduced me to shortcuts i needed to know, combined my videos in ways i never knew i was able to, and provided templates when i didn't know how to make camera transitions, overall a good app for people who wants to edit videos on the go, but don't know how to edit that much, good for beginners

I love the UI, it's easy to use, the timeline is big enough to edit each frame, the circular control panels have a pop-out menus which makes it easy to add layers of text, photos, overlays and blending, the audio and music tab is good, it has a lot of audio to choose from, and i like the fact that it doesn't take you to the photos app to insert your media, it's all straight from the app.

It's a bit expensive when you come and think about it, other apps that offer the same features are a bit more cheaper, and sometimes the app get sluggish when adding a lot of media.

Cristhian Josue
Cristhian Josue
CEO in Mexiko
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kinemaster, the video editor that every smartphone needs

I like Kinemaster, it allows me to edit any video I have on my mobile device, it allows me to have an amazing workflow and the possibility to make sketches of projects and edits that I can later perfect on my PC. I would recommend this video editor for the Youtuber who is just starting in the creation of videos and doesn't have a PC to make their audiovisuals, this app can be used to edit from gameplays to unboxing, even music videos.

Kinemaster is a video editor too limited, from the small number of native resources it has, to the impossibility of creating exact cuts, there are times when keeping track of our timeline is complicated, there are even other apps that could help us in a better way than this video editor. Kinemaster may be the most popular smartphone video editor, but that doesn't make it the best in its field.

Muhammad Aamer
Full stack developer in Saudi-Arabien
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kinemaster is a great video editor that provides you everything you need fro video editing.

Kommentare: My overall experience is great with kinemaster i love kinemaster for the reasons that i can use it even in my mobile and can do any kind of editing.
Kinemaster allows you to edit and export videos for whatever purpose you need to. You can use overlays( text, pictures and videos), you can use chroma key for green screens etc you can use motion tracking you can use other plugins for color grading etc

I like some of the things the most in kinemaster For example the compatibility with devices and then providing tools like the motion tracking. these are very very cool in kinemaster.

The thing i like the least about kinemaster is that the default transition effects are old school effects although they are cool but there is no modern transition.

Deepak
Editor in Indien

Kinemaster

Kommentare: I used along 3years and it was amazing experience

Smooth Enter Face and Easy Video Editing

Audiobook media library and all customers support

Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Review for KineMaster.

Kommentare: I've edited at least 70 videos on Kinemaster and have thoroughly enjoyed editing each time I've done it.

I like the best thing in this that I can use almost all the tools of video editing very easily in this single platform.

taki mujh jaise video creators apne viewers ko aur behatar quality ke videos prastut kar saken. So that video creators like me can present better quality videos to their viewers and Apart from the mobile application, it should also have a desktop version which is not too complicated to use.

Vorstandsbüro, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

kinemaster: daily video editing software

Rendering big file to edit is the feature i like most. Kinemaster is easy to use. And it is easy for business.

There is no chance to crop and delete audio file and move on track which is a disadvantage of it.

Suman
Youtuber in Indien

Kine Master review

Kommentare: KineMaster is a video altering programming for mobiles that empowers clients to import/trade recordings, and alter variety, size, and length, while adding visuals like pictures or embellishments, texts, and stickers. It likewise permits clients to add or improve sound utilizing music, voiceovers, or even voice transformers. It's easy to use.

Versatile rendition alongside work area form office I like most about the kinemaster. It helps my digital work.it ia easy to use.

Sound altering office ought to be created of the product. More elements ought to be added on it.

Md Abu Sadek
Md Abu Sadek
Executive Officer in Bangladesch
Vorstandsbüro, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

KineMaster Best For Daily Video Editing

Mobile version along with desktop version facility I like most about the kinemaster. It helps my business so much to make my job easy.

Sound editing facility should be developed of the software. More features should be added on it.

Yogesh
Associate Manager - Test Engineering in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use Video editing tool for beginners

KineMaster is an easy to use Video editing tool with a variety of features. Even a beginner can explore and utilise the capabilities of KineMaster. I have used it's Android based version and must say that it's a critical part of my toolkit. As a blogger, content creator; KineMaster is my first choice for editing videos irrespective of the Social platforms I am creating videos for.

Based on my usage; I haven't experienced any issues so far.

Sarang
Unemployed / Student in Indien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Analysis on usage of Kinemaster

Kommentare: My experience with KInemaster is quite satisfactory. I am a college student, who usually does a lot of video editing work along with my friends for academic purposes and programmes. Kinemaster has helped me almost all the works I had to do in the last six months and it has proven effective and efficient in my personal experience.

Kinemaster provides a lot of presets, effects, a properly arranged predefined tools and all other settings which are easy, effective and efficient to use.

The freedom of movement on a device like smartphone is limited in Kinemaster. Applications like Inshot allows a user to interact with the video and audio clips even while a tool is selected making it less time consuming. But Kinemaster even after being more advanced, a user has to press back twice to get to interact with the video and audio clips.

Kushal
Computer and Software Expert in Nepal
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kinemaster Application Review

According to me, the most useful feature of this software is splitting videos from timeline and adding another footage.

The least feature about this software is media library for using stock videos.

Pragnesh
Youtuber in Indien
Internet, Selbstständig

Kine master review

Alter numerous layers and recordings, sound, texts, penmanship styles, pictures and then some. 2. Change video tone, brilliance and other video settings. 3. Record video with sound all the while on your cell phone. 4. Share video to YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Dropbox and other web-based media stages. 5. Support video and sound altering on iPhone, iPad and Android gadgets. 6. Kine Master video supervisor has been refreshed as of late at January 26th, 2019.

1. Kine Master free application will leave a watermark on your sent out video. 2. Numerous protests about Kine Master Pro video editorial manager trade accidents and blunders. 3. Kine Master Chrome Key doesn't chip away at Samsung and certain Android models. 4. Kine Master might make your telephone freezing.

Graphic Design in Kamerun
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

The best video editing software

Kommentare: Kinemaster is the best app I can recommend to anyone for video editing

The professionality of the app and it functions

The fact that other apps can't display over it

Ismaël
Ismaël
Free-lance in Guinea
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Video editing software

Kommentare: Really good especially Android phones

Very powerful on phone with easy and effective features

No problems observed during this time of use

Hayzed
Hayzed
Animator in Nigeria

Kinemaster editor

One of the favourite is VFX features on mobile without the need of computer and object tracking

No much new features ... They should add more transition, sound effects and more

Trilok
Editor in Indien
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Kinemaster is good mobile video editing application

Kommentare: Kinemaster is good mobile video editing software for day to day life work and challenges that makes us video editing expert

User-friendly Interface Multilayer Editing Precise Editing Tools Real-time Preview Rich Audio Editing Effects and Filters Asset Store Export Quality Cloud Storage Integration No Watermark

No Desktop Version, Limited Advanced Editing Features

Sankhadeep
FOUNDER in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Review on my POV

All features like trimming splitting and replacing is the best in kinemaster.

There is cons on this product of we see as an mobile applications.

Ika
Student in Philippinen
Buchhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

On the go video editing software for students with its superb outcome

I love this one because it was easy to understand the way it works. Using the software for our video project, I can say that we always get the result we want. From the transition to the effects, this software never disappoint us.

I can't think of anything that can be improve in this software because its been a great help for us and outcomes are superb. Great software indeed!

Tejas
Gaming videos editir in Indien
Fotografie, Selbstständig

This app is amazing video editing app for mobile

Kommentare: I have best experience with kinemaster but i dont like the purchase and kinemaster logo

I can make any effact in my video. I can crop my video in any ratio

Best quility video editing for any field so you can use it for video editing.

Aman
Stock manager in Indien
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good for mobile content creators

Kommentare: Overall, experience is good, not much impressive, not much bad

the compatibility of it in a small device and its features, such as green screen and transition

Media Library, image Library and text style

Kuldeep
Self Employed in Indien
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Best Free Video Editor

It does not require to purchase paid plan to start out video editing.

In a free plan, it leaves an easy to capture watermark. It will be great if they provide atleast one video export without watermark to see how the results will be after purchasing paid plan.

Stephanie
Restaurant worker in USA
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great but needs improvement

I like kine master because it is good for video editing there are so many editing tools, animations and transitions you can choose from.

What I didn’t like about kinemaster is that I found it a bit hard to use the first time sometimes it is not user friendly and I think some improvements can go a long way.

sharun
Professor in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Make your own video with ease

Kommentare: Good

Anyone with no previous knowledge easily can make video and also can easily edit

The time duration of video should be increased