Filtern nach:

Über Equally AI

Eine Lösung für die Barrierefreiheit im Web, mit der Unternehmen ihre Websites automatisch scannen und die Einhaltung der ADA- und WCAG-Standards erreichen können.

Erfahre mehr über Equally AI

Zohar B.
Zohar B.
Business Development & Sales Executive in Israel

What an outstanding experience

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Our old accessibility partner caused us problems. It was causing load speed issues and accessibility issues if the design changed. We began investigating the different companies. Equally AI was the only company that explained how the process works and that there is no AI magic that can do everything; real testers must validate the algorithm fixes. In the end, we implemented their solution, tested it on our own website, and found precisely what they described with regards to the speed. The experience with the JAWS screen reader was AAA-level. It was the first time the tester saw an automated solution he would recommend.

It simple as adding Google analytics to a website.

Live chat was offline, but they answered fast to our emails.

Gal G.
CEO in Israel
Medizinische Geräte, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent APP and easy to install

Kommentare: equally.ai allows us to meet standard requirements easily

Excellent APP, easy to install, easily interfaces with the existing website, does not require resources. The SitnStand.com main target audience is 65+ years old. Equaly.ai makes our website accessible to them easily.

So far, I have not found, and I didn't get any complaints from our users

Uri Y.
CTO in Israel

Equally AI - Fastest and easiest way to create an accessible website for people with disabilities

Kommentare: Great product! It improved our website accessibility by a few clicks, allowing more users to enjoy our site.

I really liked the ease and speed with which we integrated the Equally AI solution within our site. It gave us the ability to quickly make our site accessible to any user in few clicks. In addition, the UX/UI is very clear and easy to use. It provides a solution to any type of accessibility problem. I would definitely recommend this solution to anyone who wants to make their site accessible to everyone

The Equally AI solution supports both mobile app and web browser at the same time. However, I had one issue when I wanted to create different icons for the mobile app and the web browser. After contacting the Equally AI support, which responded very fast, the problem was resolved and probably other clients would enjoy the solution in the future. This is another advantage of Equally AI: The accessibility is constantly being improved every day by the company's development team.

CEO in Israel

Equally AI is just amazing

Kommentare: Very easy setup,

All features are included in the basic pack

All good, good value for money, nothing that I found

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Audioeye, Level Access AMP und accessiBe

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Equally AI: Easy setup, great price, great value for my audiance

Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Producer in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Software empowers websites to be accessible, and easy to use

Software empowers websites to be accessible, and easy to use I am not a professional web developer yet as a small business owner of a production company I need my website to perform well for all website users and I have to manage my website with easy to use tools that are also affordable. Equally AI empowers me to do this and achieve website accessibility.

Overall it was a pretty easy software to use.

Shahar R.
Product Lead in Israel
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Smooth integration

The ease of registration & implementation

We've experienced no issues with integrating equally.ai.