Über Equally AI

Eine Lösung für die Barrierefreiheit im Web, mit der Unternehmen ihre Websites automatisch scannen und die Einhaltung der ADA- und WCAG-Standards erreichen können.

Erfahre mehr über Equally AI

The speed and accuracy of Equally AI after integration in our site was impressive. We were able to make our website accessible to everyone within very quick time by just few clicks.

The Equally AI solution allows both online browsing and mobile apps simultaneously. When I intended to design unique icons for the web browser and the mobile app, I ran into a problem.

Bewertungen zu Equally AI

5,0

Equally AI hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 101 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Equally AI bereits verwendet?

Jenni
Jenni
Business Operations Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Great Technology, especially for small businesses!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I had a great experience with Equally AI and I think it is an innovative product that delivers.

Equally AI is great because it allows small businesses to very easily add accessibility to a website, without the need for a massive tech team or expensive changes to the existing site. It is easy to set up and seems to be easy to use as well.

I wish that the company offered at least an hour or so of initial training when the product is purchased, instead of having this be a separate cost addon.

Mikaella Vanessa
Mikaella Vanessa
Engineer in Philippinen
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, Selbstständig

Revolutionizing Diversity and Inclusion in Hiring

Kommentare: Equally AI is a software company that offers products and services designed to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Organizations can create a more welcoming and inclusive candidate experience by utilizing Equally AI's tools and services. This can help the organization attract a more diverse pool of job candidates and improve its reputation as an inclusive employer. This benefit can assist users like me and organizations in attracting and retaining a more diverse and talented workforce, resulting in improved performance and increased innovation.

Aside from the premise of increasing diversity and inclusion, one of the many potential benefits of using Equally AI's products and services is the ability to save time and resources. The AI platform Bias Monitor stood out because it can analyze job postings and job descriptions and recommend changes to make them more inclusive and objective. HR departments can save time and resources that would otherwise be spent manually reviewing and editing job postings. Organizations can demonstrate their commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace by partnering with Equally AI, which can also improve their employer brand. Users benefit from AI's multi-language capabilities as well. Equally AI can help organizations reach a larger and more diverse pool of job candidates and reduce language bias in the hiring process by providing multi-language support.

I can't think of any significant drawbacks or cons to using Equally AI's products and services because I like it so much as it leverages machine learning and natural language processing to identify and address bias in the workplace.

Jessica Alejandra
Jessica Alejandra
Customer service in Kolumbien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent service

Kommentare: Equally.ai is an amazing platform that provides comprehensive and cutting-edge tools for businesses looking to enhance their digital marketing strategies. The platform is incredibly user-friendly and offers a wide range of features that can help businesses increase their online visibility, optimize their website for search engines, and drive more traffic to their site.One of the most impressive aspects of Equally.ai is their advanced AI algorithms, which can analyze vast amounts of data to help businesses make better decisions about their digital marketing campaigns. The platform's analytics tools are incredibly robust and provide users with deep insights into their online performance.Furthermore, the customer support team at Equally.ai is exceptional. They are always available to help users with any questions or concerns they may have and provide quick and effective solutions to any issues that may arise.Overall, I highly recommend Equally.ai to any business looking to improve their digital marketing efforts. With its innovative tools, advanced analytics, and outstanding customer support, Equally.ai is a game-changer for businesses of all sizes.

All seems to be good until now. We need to see who they development this service in the future.

Mackenzie
Mackenzie
Data Analyst in Kanada
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

By far, the best solution for web accessibility

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My experience with Equally AI has been exceptional and the setup was incredibly straightforward. This is the first time I see AI for website accessibility in my own eyes. They provide us with the accessibility widget and Flowy and together we reached 100% compliance and it took us around 80%-90% less time.

The installation process for Flowy was super fast. The ability to have control over your accessibility it what we’re looking for, as other widgets or solutions are or time consuming or not good enough to reach the level of compliance we need which is 100%.

They provided us with a free onboarding gift which was very helpful, but we had a lot of questions and they offered their docs or another meeting for $75 for 45min which I think is expensive as we pay a significant amount of money for them.

Consulting Manager in Honduras
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Effortless Web Accessibility Compliance

Kommentare: Equally AI has been a game-changer for my business in ensuring web accessibility compliance. This world-class automated solution has made it effortless for me to comply with ADA and WCAG standards, ensuring that my website is accessible to all users. With its automated scans, compliance monitoring, and customizable accessibility interface, Equally AI has become an essential tool in my web development process.

qually AI's automated scanning tool is a standout feature that has saved me time and effort in identifying accessibility issues on my website. It quickly detects any potential problems and provides detailed reports, allowing me to take prompt action to address them. The compliance monitoring feature is also invaluable, as it sends me alerts whenever my site falls out of compliance, helping me stay proactive in maintaining accessibility standards. The customizable accessibility interface is another highlight, as it allows me to tailor the accessibility experience for my users, enhancing their browsing experience and ensuring inclusivity.

It's hard to find any cons honestly. The few deployment options available may limit some customization, but the quality and effectiveness of the product more than make up for it.

Mikko James
Mikko James
Software engineer in Philippinen
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Effortless Accessibility: My Experience with Equally-ai

I recently had the pleasure of using Equally-ai to improve the accessibility of our website, and I was thoroughly impressed with the results. The ease and speed with which we integrated the Equally-ai solution within our site was impressive. It only took a few clicks to make our site fully accessible to any user.Equally-ai provided us with a comprehensive set of accessibility tools that made it easy for us to identify and fix any issues that might be preventing some users from fully accessing our site. The platform was intuitive and user-friendly, and we were able to quickly customize it to our specific needs.

Having used several software solutions, I have found that Equally-ai stands out as the best option for my needs. Thus far, I have not encountered any issues or challenges with using this software, and I am confident that it will continue to be a valuable tool for promoting accessibility and inclusion.

Maria
CEO in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best web accessibility solution on the market!

Kommentare: I've got to say, Equally AI really saved me from having to spend a ton on accessibility . It's a plug-and-play kind of deal, which made me a fan. I also set it up for a couple of my clients who run small businesses and blogs. For most sites, you're looking at 15-30 minutes to get it all up and running—super straightforward.

What I like about Equally AI is that it takes a lot of the legal jargon and technical hassle out of making a website accessible. If you're worried about compliance with things like ADA or WCAG, this tool has you covered. They even update the system when new laws come into play; recently they launched flowy that making it easier. Plus, I didn't have to be a tech whiz to get it working with my website's backend.

I'm mostly happy with it, but if I had to nitpick, I'd say their customer service could be quicker. They'll answer your questions, but sometimes you're left waiting for a bit.

Ummu Habibah
Ummu Habibah
Assistant Manager Business Development in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Web accesibility in a few clicks.

I was impressed by how quickly and easily we could implement the Equally AI solution on a business website. It allowed us to swiftly and speedily render our site available to every user with only a few simple clicks. Moreover, the UX/UI is logical and straightforward to be using. Every possible accessibility issue is now solvable by this method. This is the way to go if you want your site to be available to everyone.

In outlining the expense of making a highly personalized/hands-on approach with lines of code and frequent change, it became evident that it was an extremely cost-effective option, even though the consumer first thought the expenses were excessive.

Jelena
Jelena
Travel consultant in Montenegro
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

A highly useful and helpful way to make websites accessible to all!

Equally AI program assists your website in becoming more accessible to screen readers. It's simple to set up, moderately priced (I'm currently on the free trial), and their customer service is excellent. Overall, if you are concerned about meeting the requirements of ADA and WCAG compliance, Equally AI proved to be a helpful tool.

At this moment I don't have complaints about Equally AI. If I could make just one request, it would be for the tool to be a bit more flexible. I believe there should be more choices for selecting how it appears when it is active on a site.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: accessiBe

Lincoln
Lincoln
Systems Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

a website designed for everyone

Kommentare: Improved accessibility allowing more inclusive marketing content for the entire audience

It allows the website to be accessible to all types of people with disabilities, achieving a pleasant experience without exclusions. Its basic and simple form of tools on the board reflects the options that can be adjusted. by facilitating this type of inclusion, customers increased and better sales are achieved

nothing to dislike yet, it has been efficient to have it

Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Equally AI is just amazing

Kommentare: Very easy setup,

All features are included in the basic pack

All good, good value for money, nothing that I found

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: accessiBe

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Equally AI: Easy setup, great price, great value for my audiance

Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Equally AI- A Game Changer

Kommentare: My overall experience is that it really helps our site to be more user friendly, indeed it was a total package.

There's something in Equally AI that encourages our superior to try it, and when they get a chance after integration in our site they feel excited as well as impressed as how it turns out to be more efficienr. And being part of the company made me happy that finally we were able to make our website more accessible to every user out there with just a few clicks, we can now reach various consumers out there to take a moment to scan and give our website a try. Moreover, it is not only about efficiency and effectiveness which is totally given when you use Equally AI other interesting facts about the software is that they offer excellent customer service or support with a very friendly and knowledgeable staff that are willing to go beyond to make an impressive solution to everyone's queries. Thus, this software is totally a game changer, highly recommended to everyone because of its well designed and useful features that can be a bridge towards the success of every business owner out there.

So far, So good we had no problem or we don't encounter any glitches about the software. And besides I don't think that there is a downside of it at the moment because so far we still have not found any considerable issue maybe because they know first hand what to offer to the mass and if there're any glitches they made sure they can fix it before others can experience it.

Marian Jobelle
Owner in Philippinen
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Equally AI is what you need when starting a website

"Empowering Web Accessibility. Advanced Technology", this words definitely fits this site. If your not very professional in creating a website, they will help you with it. Especially the part where they assist you if your site is compliant with ADA, WCAG, EAA/EN 301 549, and more. That is what I like most about them. That is very important because we have a lot of different people who are using our site (like people with disability). Customer satisfaction is the highlight, because a web business will grow if that is so. For me who is new to this kind of web business, I didn't know that a site should be compliant and Equally AI just gave me that information. Very helpful indeed in improving our site, easy to use and accessible. Just click and click, follow the simple intruction and viola! Your website is all good.

I don't see anything I don't like yet. I'm still exploring more.

Gema
Assistant Manager Business Development in Ecuador
Tiefbau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

It is a versatile software that facilitates the work, without a doubt, a good investment

Kommentare: Without a doubt, my passage through this software has been a wonderful experience

Overall, it is a great product and has great accessibility to visit the website easily.Pros; I really liked the simplicity with which this software has, its accessibility to websites really proposes it as an effective tool in terms of solving problems related to accessibility, its work team provides solutions immediately when problems arise in said platform.

In relation to its quality-price I did not find significant disadvantages that devalue this software

Verbraucherdienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Equally AI is a game changer. Website access easily!

Kommentare: I am very satisfied with Equally AI tool. I couldn’t be more impressed with its functionality and user-friendly interface. It really provides automated scans, compliance monitoring, and a customizable accessibility interface to ensure your website is always compliant. It exceeds your expectations, offering cutting-edge solutions and exceptional service. If you want you want your website to be available for everyone I highly suggest you to use this tool! I love this so much!

It improved our website accessibility by a few clicks, allowing more users to enjoy our site. The interface is easy to navigate and I find everything I need quickly. The developers have clearly put a great deal of thought and effort into creating a top-notch app that caters to its users’ needs.

I commend all the developer of this tool, this is a game-changer! I did not encounter any problems navigating this tool. They deserve a high-5 rating!

Supermärkte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best one I've ever found

Kommentare: Overall experience is very good.It helped our site to become more user friendly .

I've using it very efficiently and still not found any considerable issue.

kiki
Assistant Manager in Indonesien
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Solution for my business

Kommentare: Overall I recommend Equally AI. Give solution to any problem and save me more time.

Easy to customize. The solution that Equally AI is what I need the most allow me improve my website just one click and its done.Give me some recommendation some issue to improving user experience to make my business more user.Realtime report to make sure what i need to improve my websiteOverall I recommend Equally AI. Give solution to any problem and save me more time.

So far I don't find Some problem with Equally AI. Maybe it should make less price.

Import und Export, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Satisfied customer

Kommentare: The software is very easy to use

Easy to use, your money is worth it. Very responsive customer service and I will highly recommend this product to everyone.

Equally Al software is very easy to use.

Arbenita
Trainer in Serbien
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software!!

Similar to how it may be used in business, AI can be utilized in education to support diversity and inclusion in a variety of ways, including recruiting and admissions procedures, curriculum diversity initiatives, and inclusive learning environments. The software is easy to use . Any organization seeking to promote a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion should strongly consider Equally AI.

While it may be difficult to identify a negative aspect of Equally AI, some users may find the software to be overly comprehensive or data-heavy. However, this can also be seen as a positive aspect of the software. Equally AI's in-depth analysis and comprehensive approach to promoting diversity and inclusion ensures that no stone is left unturned, and all potential biases and areas for improvement are identified.

Tiefbau, Selbstständig

Equally AI, second to none.

Kommentare: It has been a very positive experience using Equally AI. It changed how I manage my business and made a lot of things easier and automated. I can say that because of Equally AI, everything now is smooth sailing and I can focus now on other things that can better my business.

I really like all the features of Equally AI, especially Real-time monitoring. It is very easy to use, very straightforward, and not complicated. It also didn't take much time to use it for my business. It was easy to set up from the get-go.

Though I don't have anything negative to say about Equally AI so far, one thing I can say is that maybe some people who are not computer savvy may have a few difficulties the first time they use Equally AI, but I'm sure that with a little studying and a little getting used to, they will be using Equally AI like they've been using it for a long time.

Nell Rexter
Nell Rexter
Financial Advisor in Philippinen
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The software you need - Equally AI

I am delighted to write a five-star review for Equally AI, which has exceeded all of my expectations. This innovative technology has transformed the way I do business, providing me with unparalleled insights and tools that have helped me make better decisions and achieve my goals more efficiently.

Everything about Equally AI is perfect for me. If there's anything that I least like about Equally AI is that I discovered it late.

Sushmita Roesil
Designs in Philippinen
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing and User Friendly

Kommentare: Excellent product, User friendly and it was so easy to use. I am so amazed by this product. It is also helpful to those who have disabilities highly recommended.

I really liked the simplicity of which this software. Very easy to set up, and support is very swift in responding to a different query.

I did not have found any issues with this product and I am so satisfied user of this for all of my business in the future.

Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Amazing tool for an accessible world

Kommentare: Equally AI is helping my current website to be more accessible for my target audience. I'm really satisfied!

The integration of Equally AI with my current website project was great. The software feels easy to understand and the overall look of it is really simple. One thing that really caught my attention with the software was the approach on the cognitive subject with users. This accessibility problem is really important nowadays, especially with non-tech savvy people. I recommend this software for any type of business that wishes to make their site more user-friendly.

The price and the quality are pretty good. I found nothing negative on the software.

Lebensmittelproduktion, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Accessibility at its finest

User friendly and very easy to set up, support is very swift in responding to different query.

Simple tool, great value for money, with simple steps it get things done. So I have seen nothing missing on level of service they have provided.

Charmaine Amor
Charmaine Amor
Owner in Philippinen
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

the best accessibility platform for me

Kommentare: I am so happy and would definitely recommend Equally AI to my frinds and family

I like the accessibility feature that you can change it the way prefer to have it!

I don't think there is anything that needs to be improved. It works like a magic for me!