Über Paint 3D

Graphic design application that helps users create, edit and modify 2D drawings and 3D models using various digital brushes and tools.

Erfahre mehr über Paint 3D

It easy to use and deductible. It has only what is necessary and the tools are very effective.

Figuring out how to edit a graphic after you've clicked off it is impossible. Dropping in a piece of art or a photo can be a misery.

Bewertungen zu Paint 3D

3,8
3,9
4,0

Paint 3D hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 35 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Paint 3D bereits verwendet?

Miguel Ángel
Miguel Ángel
Student/Musician in Mexiko
Musik, Selbstständig

Awesome evolution of Paint

I recently decided to use Paint 3D instead of standard Paint for a school assignment. Since I opened it, I really liked the evolution of the interface, this being more modern than the previous one. The tools to use Paint 3D in two dimensions continue to work in the same way as in the previous Paint but with some improvements and new features, which I really liked. Talking about its most remarkable change, namely the ability to now work on a z-axis, it is surprising. Although it is not a software aimed at a professional market, Paint 3D allows you to get closer to that world and get to know it in a relatively simple way.

I'm not someone who is professionally into 3D digital design, I only used Paint 3D occasionally for a school assignment and I really liked it. I didn't delve too deep into all the features of Paint 3D, but the ones that I got to try I really liked. For this reason, I didn't find any negative aspect of Paint 3D. Perhaps someone with more experience can give a more complete opinion about this software.

Junior Technical Analyst in Spanien

Great updated version of a classic

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I loved the new features, Paint is a classic, the easiest way to edit a simple image, and now it has even more advanced settings, so you can make some great edits.

The feature I never used is the 3D editor, I understand this may be useful for some people but I think it could be erased and not a lot of people would miss it.

Paul
President in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Do they actually test this product on real people?

Kommentare: Barely functional. I have mastered how to create text-based graphics that are simple, but regularly I find that I lose my work, make a seemingly uncorrectable mistake or end up at a dead end with the program and have to start over. This product is a misery. Perhaps it's me, but I don't think so. Fundamentally, the design and functionality is so flawed I cannot understand what it was designed to do.

Nothing. At best I could say it came free with my computer. And it's worth what I paid.

There are so many deficiencies with this product I don't know where to begin. (1) Figuring out how to edit a graphic after you've clicked off it is impossible. (2) Dropping in a piece of art or a photo can be a misery. (3) You can lose your work if you are not careful. (4) The font size limitations are ridiculous. (5) The color menus are hard to use and limited. (6) There is not grown-up help function...so you are on your own. I could go on, but I won't. It's needlessly difficult to use.

Sotir
Student in Nordmazedonien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

How good actually is Paint 3D and what can you do with it

Kommentare: I always use Paint 3D when I need a quick edit for an image. I have Windows 10 so I open it with just 2 clicks(it is embedded in the context menu). I am not a professional graphic designer but I have used this software for some quite difficult projects and it has never disappointed me. The various tools it offers are very easy to use. You can work in both 2D and 3D. I suggest you try this amazing and elegant app, and you don't have to pay anything, it's available in the Microsoft Store for free.

I am going to start with the fact that this software is amazingly user-friendly. The colors, design, and position of all the different tools are just perfect and it all harmonizes so beautifully with the whole app. You can do a quick little edit just to merge, cut, draw something, and add some object to your image or if you are a professional graphic designer or just wanna be a little more creative you can experiment with the more advanced artistic tools and make full 3D projects. The best thing is that Paint 3D is free and you can try it right away.

My opinion is that the canvas in the original Paint app was a little better than this. Maybe a lot will disagree with me but that is just what I think. That's in view of the fact that with the original paint I feel like you had a little bit more control with the canvas when placing the image. Other than that this software is better in every aspect of the editing process.

Bill
Marketing consultant in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Great for very basic image editing

Kommentare: I mostly use Paint 3D for quick and dirty image editing. Usually I use it to crop and resize images to use on blogs or social media. It's handy for quick stuff like that, when I don't want to open a bloated piece of software that takes forever to load.

Paint 3D is not for professional graphic designers, but if you need free software that lets you crop, resize, and do some very basic image editing, it's quick and easy to use. No frills, but it's reliable and does what it sets out to do.

Few features. Sometimes I want to do more with it, but can't.

Mukiibi
Mukiibi
Freelancer in Uganda

Paint 3D

Kommentare: Its the most satisfying photo editing tools.

Its photo editing tools are the most efficient and also allows you to save the edited photos in different formats.

Its online support features are not well integrated with my preferred browser which is Chrome.

Tamarah
Tamarah
Fashion Blogger & Owner in USA
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

"Painting" in 3D with Paint 3D

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I love Paint 3D and would continue to use this program moving forward.

I like how I am able to edit my screenshots and more with ease while using this program.

I don't like how sometimes the program gets stuck while using it.

Elena
Consultant in Italien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very useful pre-installed tool

is very useful due to the fact that it is pre-installed on windows pc. I like the most the feature that allows to remove the background and to contour images by adding the transparency layer!

There are not many advanced features, and when you try to do something complex there is a risk of not being able to finish the job

Kristoffer
Owner in Dänemark
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

A great partner

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It helps me do my job with perfect

I think it is s combination of many features

Overall i think it is a good product i think i can not say anything bad about it

Dillon
Account Manager in Kanada
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Big step-up from Paint

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Love that this is free and has so many different features. I have used this to edit various pictures and photos and discover something new every time I use it.

Can take some effort and time to self-learn all the features.

Gonzalo
Gonzalo
IT SAP Analyst in Mexiko
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Have fun introducing yourself to 3D modelling with Microsoft's Paint 3D

Kommentare: Had fun by playing with this software,for learning 3D design it is a great tool.
But for every day work I would not recommend it.

If you want to learn a bit or more of 3D design or just having fun, Paint 3D is a very easy alternative to create 3D Models. I have used this to manage my screenshots also, providing an alternative way to edit my images. You can share your creations on the internet with its share options. Magic selection makes your life easier. One very cool gadget is that you can replay your creative process!

Limited options for professional editing. Minor glitches on adding text can be annoying.

Krzysztof
real estate agent in Polen
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A very good program

Kommentare: The program offers basic tools for creating simple three-dimensional objects, it is a big leap in possibilities compared to 2D paint, because it is in windows you will be using, you do not need to look for other programs, unless someone needs to create complex 3D objects.

The program is easy to use, it has the basic functions of graphics programs, it is free,

A few more features and layer support are missing.

Nickolas
Supervisor in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best for amateur photo editors

You can access a lot of simple photo and document editing tools for free. If you have a PC, you probably already have it installed, without having to download software.

If your career is graphic design or photo editing, you are better off paying for a program like Adobe Photoshop.

Teacher in Dominikanische Republik
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Very good software.

Kommentare: Paint 3D has helped me a lot, mainly in quick editions, although it is a bit complicated to use in terms of getting 100% of its benefits.

Although it is practically free software, what it offers you is more than enough to do a great job.

It should have more features, and maybe it should look more professional.

Mustafa
Mamaging Partner in Türkei
Unternehmensberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Helpful for template designing

Kommentare: Working with Paint 3D makes me feel fun. Besides it is helpful it has an entertaining side.

This software is coming with Windows 10. So it is easy to reach and operate it. I generally use it when I am working on the preparation of the first templates of the logo kind of works. In simple templates at the beginning of the work this software is very helpful.

Of course this is not a professinal design program. And this is very time consuming. You cannot do measured detailed works with this program. For professional works you need better programs. I use this only for preparing the templates.

Art Buyer in USA
Grafikdesign, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Not the best photo editing software, but great features for the fact that it's free

It has a lot of features that are similar to Adobe Photoshop, but you don't have to pay for them.

The tracing tool doesn't work as well as with Photoshop. And the transparent feature doesn't always work. And the color picker doesn't really select the correct color.

Sergio
Process Engineer in Italien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Evoluzione fantastica del classico Paint

Kommentare: Con questo programma ho potuto facilmente creare immagini da importare in documenti e presentazioni rendendole graficamente migliori e molto più efficaci

Questo Paint 3d è una fantastica evoluzione del classico Paint.Le migliorie sono evidenti sia nella classica importazione di immagini 2d per essere modificate con comandi molto più semplici ed efficaci. Ovviamente 2 plus di questo programma sono la gestione 3d e la possibilità di utilizzare la community per avere a disposizione immagini da poter utilizzare

Non ho trovato problemi particolari nell' utilizzo di questo programma

Daniel
Daniel
Founder in Argentinien
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Paint 3D is a most needed upgrade from classic paint

Kommentare: I use Paint 3D for small image editing, cropping and collage, sometimes when I'm creating tutorials and user guides

It's bundled in windows, has a upgraded interface and it's easy to use

It has some annoying features, and you cannot compress files as much as other software

Co-owner in Australien
Bibliotheken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Paint3D comes with Windows 10 and is basically Paint on vitamins with 3D capabilities

Kommentare: A good step up for Paint on Windows with some great features and a nicer UI/UX feel.

This is certainly a step up from the standard Paint on Windows - which has not really evolved at any great pace in the last 30 years. Paint 3D allows me to model in 3D but also it can be used for 2D shapes etc as well - so it isn't just a 3D modeller. It is basically Paint on vitamins and it certainly feels a lot better, the UI/UX is much nicer to work with and more concise. It is quite powerful but you can still use it to muck around - I think kids will love creating with the stickers. It's magic select feature works really well.

I found it works best with a stylus if you want to do anything really serious, so if you just use a mouse it can be hard to get the precision right in those cases. If you are not doing anything too serious with it, then a mouse will work just fine.

Donny
calibration/robotic technical specialist in USA
Bau, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Paint 3D is very easy to use

I like the fact that it has so many features that allow me to do all the editing I need.

The program is a little more complicated than normal paint but allows you to do so much more.

Abdelaali
Abdelaali
Freelancer in Marokko
Computer-Vernetzung, Selbstständig

Review Panit 3D

program very easy to use and quick editing and free program

There is no in it more tools like other programs

ozge
marketing specialist in Türkei

Tools for the Ones who want to turn Ordinary Images Into Extraordinary Ones

Kommentare: When you want to publish special messages for individual projects and/or corporate social media accounts, this tool is really useful. As a matter of fact, you are not supposed to know different and advanced programs. You can get creative outcomes without using complicated and time consuming tools.

Thanks to this tool, you can have a chance to work on promising CASEs (Creative - Amazing - Surprising - Entertaining) and get remarkable outcomes

It would be nice to see all probable options when you select effects

Guadalupe
Graduate Student in Mexiko
Forschung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Paint 3D is very, very basic and simple

Kommentare: I'm not really a Paint fan, I use it only when my modifications are simple and I'm in a rush. For simple jobs, it is great but not for complicated and elaborate image processing jobs

When you don't have any idea of editing and imaging is an okay tool. It can help you with simple editing aspects like if you want to add some text, cutting or drawing simple figures

It only allows basic changes and transformation so it is not useful when creating complicated image stacks and editing those stacks in order to get some information. Image quality gets awful and not really useful when it comes to professional jobs

Xavier
Creator in Argentinien
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Paint 3D an easy to use tool for all your 3D porpuses

Kommentare: If you are looking for a hard core 3D modelling tool you have other options at higher prices. This is an easy to use tool, much like a plug and play, dont bang your head to the keyboard tipe of software.

Accesible features, easy to use, and a soft learning curve. Excecute simple 3D models with precision in little time.

Not really it delivers whats spected at the price range and tool simplicity

Gregory
Resale Liquidator in USA
Groߟhandel, Selbstständig

Paint 3D is my go-to for altering photos.

Kommentare: Overall, I am content with sticking with Paint 3D and will recommend it to others.

I like the ability to go right to work on a photo or image without log in or other obstacles. Also, the many options available to reimage photos even add content.

I have not yet discovered if there is a background removal tool, also did not know there is customer support available.