Filtern nach:

Über Paint 3D

Graphic design application that helps users create, edit and modify 2D drawings and 3D models using various digital brushes and tools.

Erfahre mehr über Paint 3D

Miguel ángel A.
Miguel ángel A.
Student/Musician in Mexiko
Musik, Selbstständig

Awesome evolution of Paint

I recently decided to use Paint 3D instead of standard Paint for a school assignment. Since I opened it, I really liked the evolution of the interface, this being more modern than the previous one. The tools to use Paint 3D in two dimensions continue to work in the same way as in the previous Paint but with some improvements and new features, which I really liked. Talking about its most remarkable change, namely the ability to now work on a z-axis, it is surprising. Although it is not a software aimed at a professional market, Paint 3D allows you to get closer to that world and get to know it in a relatively simple way.

I'm not someone who is professionally into 3D digital design, I only used Paint 3D occasionally for a school assignment and I really liked it. I didn't delve too deep into all the features of Paint 3D, but the ones that I got to try I really liked. For this reason, I didn't find any negative aspect of Paint 3D. Perhaps someone with more experience can give a more complete opinion about this software.

Gonzalo R.
Gonzalo R.
IT SAP Analyst in Mexiko
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Have fun introducing yourself to 3D modelling with Microsoft's Paint 3D

Kommentare: Had fun by playing with this software,for learning 3D design it is a great tool.
But for every day work I would not recommend it.

If you want to learn a bit or more of 3D design or just having fun, Paint 3D is a very easy alternative to create 3D Models. I have used this to manage my screenshots also, providing an alternative way to edit my images. You can share your creations on the internet with its share options. Magic selection makes your life easier. One very cool gadget is that you can replay your creative process!

Limited options for professional editing. Minor glitches on adding text can be annoying.