Über Acumen

Acumen time & attendance solutions offer an easy-to-use experience for employees, flexible time entry options, and scheduling.

Erfahre mehr über Acumen

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Acumen

Acumen hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 11 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Hast du Acumen bereits verwendet?

Nanny in USA

Clockview has been a magnificent software I have used while working for my current occupation.

Clockview is very fast and convenient. Personally, I have used clockview for my occupation. It allows me to login with the company I am working for on my own time. It tracks my location in order for my supervisor to know exactly where I am when I am clocking in and out of my job. It allows me to clock in and out with ease, normally takes me less than one minute to login and clock in or out. I have not come across any issues with this software and recommend it to others.

There is not much that I dislike about this software. The only suggestion I have to improve this application would be for it to allow me to stay logged in with my username and password so I didn't have to login every time. However, it does save my login and password which is very convenient.

Brad C.
Manager, operations process in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Time and attendance

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Tracking employees hours has been made easier in relation to the work performed has been a big benefit to a company that must manage labor in order to be successful.

This software allows employees to clock in and out from multiple platforms which gives flexibility to those working from PC to tablets and phones during road trips.

the help menu could be more informative. when training we need to provide examples and the videos have not been as helpful as i was expecting.

Christine B.
Payroll Administrator in

Good and Reliable Product

Kommentare: The product meets our needs for payroll and report generation. Overall Acumen is a good company to work with.

Customer Service and Tech Support are generally quick to respond and resolve issues promptly.

Software is not compatible with Windows XP or higher.

Antwort von Acumen Data Systems

The software is compatible with all operating systems that support a browser. Pro Steel has a paticular timeclock that requires a service to run that is being tested against Windows 7. It is compatible with XP and Vista. The software is intended to run on a server operating system and all Windows Server Operating Systems are supported.

Rebecca H.
Payroll Specialist in USA
Schiffbau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Clockview

5 letztes Jahr

The ease and ability to run reports on time or projects are wonderful.

The calendar did not want to stay on the current month for me wish that would be something that could be fixed.

Cami F.
Payroll Admin. in USA
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Cami' Review

5 letztes Jahr

Very easy to use. Reports are user friendly

There's not much that I dislike. The only thing would be having to check the "update " after everything

Frank C.
President in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

good

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: very good

able to check hours and attendance daily

all is good I would to change anything at all

Antwort von Acumen Data Systems

letztes Jahr

Thank you Frank for the great review. Great customers like yourself help Acumen Data Systems Inc. continue to grow. As always, you can reach us at https://acumendatasystems.com/contact/

Stephen P.
Vice President in USA
Eventservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Review 1

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It works well for our needs. Has the ability to do more if we need it.

Relatively easy to use and was a natural upgrade from earlier versions.

Inability to repeat some inputs that would be the same and cover several days, ie: vacations. Have to input individually for each day instead of having the option to add it once using start and end date

Tom D.
IT Technician in USA
Öffentliche Ordnung
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Fully Customizable. Our Organization Demands It. Acumen Delivered.

With over 1000 employees in our organization with seven different bargaining units to deal with, we decided to go with Acumen because of their fully customizable software. Unlike most time and attendance systems, Acumen was able to provide us with the exact functionality that we required. Much of it was extremely intense programming such as One-Punch employees, Swap Pay, Show Pay, and Briefing Pay. Their support team is excellent and knows the product completely.

Nothing. Acumen has been more than willing to accommodate our needs.

Gary K.
Director of Human Resources in

Reliable and Effective!!!

Kommentare: Overall Acumen's software and time terminals have been a great success for our school district! We have recommended Acumen to other school districts and businesses and will continue to do so.

We, at Servier School District, have found Laborview to be very reliable and effective for our collection of time punches for the five years we have been using them. Customer support was also very helpful and knowledgeable during the installation process as well as the few times we had to reach them.

Implementation took some organization within the company when switching from a manual system to a more updated system.

Diane F.
HR Manager in

Acumen eClockVIEW

Kommentare: I recommend this product for companies that want to avoid manual time record keeping. The WebClock and Biometric Clocks are great ways to save time when processing payroll.

User friendly Time saving Variety of time record keeping options

Cost to add features and make modifications sometimes is high

Kathy N.
President in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Clear, easy, and accurate!

Kommentare: I recommend the product with no reservations.

I have been using Acumens time and attendance software for several years. The product was delivered, they helped us set it up, and we were trained as promised. Ive had no complaints with the software, and the customer support has been quick and helpful. Using the Acumen services has saved me a great deal of time and expense. Ive recommended the system to a number of my friends and acquaintances, and I will continue to do so.

Occasionally the system is down for one or more employees. They always fix it quickly!