Über Writecream

Hilfreicher KI-Schreiber, Bild-, Audio- und Inhalts-Generator

Erfahre mehr über Writecream

What I don't like is that the text output for blogs is still a bit short.

Bewertungen zu Writecream

Writecream hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 334 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Writecream bereits verwendet?

Deepak
Deepak
Owner in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Writecream review

Kommentare: Overall I am happy with Writecream as it helps me do my work much faster. This helps me increase my workload without having to spend more money.

The software is really easy to use and the company is constantly adding new features that are offered to existing customers without additional fees.

Compared to one other similar software, this one lacks a visual design / video creation feature.

Mohammed
Trainer in Indien

Very helpful

Kommentare: It has exceeded my expectations in every way. My content game and made me more efficient as a content creator.

As a sole owner of my business , I'm constantly on the lookout for tools that can streamline my content creation process and boost engagement. Cream AI has been an absolute game-changer for me, and I'm excited to share my experience with this powerful content generator.

Pricing should be little less and definitely there is a room for improving

Tavener
Master Trainer in Kanada

Writecream review

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The WriteCream app is a fantastic tool for any writer looking to improve their skills and enhance their creativity. This app offers a variety of features that make it incredibly user-friendly and efficient. The clean and intuitive interface makes it easy to navigate and access the various functions.

You need to purchase or get access to token like products. This limits your ability to create content. Even though i use the free version this should be used to access paid features or certain tools. The avility to make and generate content should be unlimited even for free accounts. Find other ways to get money. It would draw in more users and givng people a taste of certain features by these credits will eventually create more sales

Gaia
SEO copywriter in Italien
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Best "first line writer" but lack integrations and quality across other functionalities

Kommentare: I was impressed by their cold outreach template, but due to the lack of integrations, I stopped using it. If they will ever integrate with other platforms, like Sales Rocks (cold email) or Linvo (Linkedin outreach automation) then I'll get back to it, since I can scale my outreach with a personalized intro. Otherwise I'll have no reason to come back.

The cold outreach template is truly amazing. The quality of the output of the personalized introduction is human-link, and I really love it! You can even upload a CSV with LinkedIn URLs and generate introductions in bulk! It's gold for the people who are into cold outreach.

It has a ton of other functionalities, but those are weak compared to the market. Social media post, question reply, outline generator... there are a ton of better alternatives! I think that they have to double down on the cold outreach to shine, but they are not doing it, and it's been a long time since I accessed the platform. The long-form editor is unusable, and other players on the market are way ahead. They should just ditch it and focus on relevant functionalities.

Nath
Internal Auditor in Nigeria
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Writecream

Kommentare: It is fascinating and made my work easy.

Once a request is made, the response is fast. There are no ads interference.

For the paraphrase, it allows just 2000 characters at a time.

Philip
Philip
Founder in Deutschland

AI Content Creator!

Kommentare: Great experience! I use it a lot as a source of inspiration for my daily content creation processes!

Until a few months ago, I didn't know what I was missing without using AI tools for supporting my content creation process. Writecream has AMAZING features that I use almost every day. The content types are quite different compared to their competitors and indeed very useful. For me, it serves mainly as a source of inspiration for my blog articles and my social media posts.

-I hope to see more content types with URL-inputs. The feature is amazing, but I would like to use it rather for Meta descriptions of my own page/competitor pages, summaries, ... - German language is not brilliant yet

Edward
Owner in Nigeria
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Writecream is delicious

Kommentare: Well I would give writecream a "Two Thumbs Up" for creativity and it's interface. I recommend WriteCream just to about anyone who is in writing.

It's ability to expand my ideas or thoughts in a coherent manner makes WriteCream a joy to behold for me.

Sometimes it glitches! There's an on and off lag. I also think an offline feat should be incorporated

Thomas
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

Must Try AI app!

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

The fast loading time also ensures that I can use the app efficiently without any frustrating delays.

The limited use on the free version doesn't allow for me to use the app as much as I would like.

Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Overall quality

Kommentare: I am new user but i learnt a lot from this application

Everything that makes work very simple and easy

Nothing i liked about all things in this application

Bandini
Owner in Indien
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to access

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Clear content, easy to understand and with many options nothing

As I am on free trial, Yet not felt least

Carol
Web Designer and Content Writer in Kenia
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

By far the best I have ever used...but the price was a hinderance

Writecream has an intuitive platform that allows you to generate content designed for specific applications. It has a specific section for Emails, Copywriting, SEO, and Social Media. It generates specific content instantly and rarely writes irrelevant content. You can use it to create Ads, SEO meta descriptions, sales emails, blog posts, articles, blog outlines, social media captions, and even YouTube topic ideas. They even have a content rewriter and a grammar checker, all under one platform. Of course, I have not actively used all these features, but I am impressed by the breadth of features and the effectiveness of the few I have used. We usually use it mainly for emails, reports, articles, and social media posts, and it is amazing!

Like other AI content writers, you need to read everything before you publish on social media, websites or send emails to potential clients. The content might also need minor editing to fit the context or the target audience. The price is considerably high but the features and performance justify it. I just wish they would offer affordable packages for small companies with fewer features so that those who need advanced features can upgrade.

Lindsay
Lindsay
Freelancer in Niederlande
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I feel like the business person I pretended to be

Kommentare: its so amazing. "life changing" sounds like i am giving a review, and I am but this isn't the kind with random keywordy rhetoric. I actually think this has made me a more confident person. its structured my message to communicate in a way thats clear that i just am not able to do. its allowed me to produce stronger more intentional content which has made me feel more confident about myself. i love it.

I hate writing. I mean I hate it and its no much of my job. I am not articulate. I don't have a strong tone, I am wishy washy and have trouble communicating a clear message to the reader. But its always been that or using AI which makes word soup which is even more illegiable than the disorganization of what i write. this is bonkers. I can actually produce content with writecream that is clear, concise but and has emotional connection as much is its delivers factually. i feel like i am a grown up working a job producing content instead of the teenager who only read cliff notes fifteen years ago.

i didnt have it forever ago i wish it was free but thats not fair they deserve to get paid this is a priemium product one you can use not forget about and be mad your still paying for months later

Sam
MD in Australien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Writercream help for a Book cover

Writecream is an AI-powered marketing tool that writes contents draws icon. My experience with Writecream excellent and unbelievable. I am writing an eBook on Menopause and needed some contents book cover and icon, with help of this A.I. software I was managed to create book cover and help to publish my book on menopause. Please DM me for more information on Writercream AI marketing tool Warm Regards Sam Khawaja

Very low credit points to start with when you are new credit points used up before you learn how to use this AI software

Vicky
Udemy online teacher in Hongkong
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A value for money AI-writer

Kommentare: Overall, I am satisfied with Writecream given its variety of features and its outstanding quality of its essay generation ability.

There are lots of functions in Writecream. Among all, I must say I like the "Instant Article Writer". Just input the title and a few words, then it generates an essay with over 1,500 words in minutes. The quality is good, though there can be room for improvement as some wordings and content repeat itself. The blog intro and blog conclusion functions are also my favorites. Each time it gives me 4 choices to select. All these functions significantly improve my productivity.

For the "Instant Article Writer", it lacks the features of selecting the tones of the essay, say casual, professional, informational etc, which are available for some other AI writers. The quality of Image Generator is average, so instead, I used other AI software which focuses on AI Art generator.

Emmanuel
Ceo in Ghana
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My Writecream experience

Kommentare: I recommend this app to everyone who is into online space, no matter your field. this is the best ai content generator I have ever come across.

This app generates for me the same content based on the topic I provided

The way to buy the credits seems hard to get through, please make it more convenient

Brian
Founder in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

AI Content With An A** Load Of Features...

Kommentare: My overall experience with WriteCream was slow at the start because I wanted to check out every feature, which had nothing to do with the software. It has multiple features as well as numerous channels to get your content & copy out to your audience. It also helped with my productivity allowing me to handle multiple tasks all on the same software. Overall I think it's a great tool as AI-based software and I highly recommend you to check it out if you get the chance.

What excited me the most about WriteCream was the multiple channels I could provide content for, other software I've tried only consisted of a few channel formats. With WriteCream I'm banging out multiple tasks with the same software and not jumping to different platforms.

The only downside is... I wish I thought of this software first. Their team has done a great job putting this together so far, they just need to keep expanding on more features to truly make this an ALL-in-ONE software. I'd Buy it as offline software as well.

Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Simple & Powerful!

Kommentare: This program is so smart, it makes my brain hurt! Seriously though, this program has made my copywriting skills 100 times better. When you use this tool, you will be amazed at how well it understands what you are trying to communicate and delivers "just-right" written content that is grammatically correct and perfectly conveys your message. This is truly a ground-breaking product and I think all copywriters should have access to it. This is by far the best piece of AI software I've ever used. I can't imagine any serious writer not wanting to use this tool!

This is by far the best writing tool I've ever used. It's so simple and yet so powerful. I can't even describe it to you. All you have to do is type in what you want to write and then, bam! this thing does the rest. I've been using it almost every day since I got it and I am still finding new and exciting ways to improve my writing.

Nothing to dislike. It's easy to use. It's fast. And most of all. It WORKS! My favorite thing about this tool is it will adapt to your style. If you are a prolific writer who produces hundreds of pages a week. it will learn your style and improve itself over time. There's no need for you to push it. In fact, there's no need for you to do anything except sit back and let it work for you.

hm
Producer and Marketing Manager in Bangladesch
Medienproduktion, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent personalized AI writing tool

Kommentare: As a content writing tool, Writecream is very efficient. My overall experience with Writecream is really fantastic. It produces very readable and unique content. Now I don't need to write separate outreach emails for different people because Writecream is pretty much capable to generate more personalized emails.

The specific and extreme personalized writing ability of Writecream is my favorite feature to me. I also like the ability of this software to generate content just from a single URL. Writecream has almost all types of writing formats. But I like the personalized Backlink and Email writing mostly.

Everything in Writecream seems to be quite alright. But the pricing should be a little lower regarding the monthly limit. Writecream should include some features like Rewriting and Story Writing.

Jamie
Co-Founder in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Writecream the Time Saver!

Writecream has significantly reduced the time it now takes us to create the copy we use in our everyday operation. It's helped our entire team create the copy we need, when we need it, and the added tools that Writecream has available, like SEO, etc. are simply amazing.

The time to get up to speed was slightly longer then expected, but once we got the hang of things it was quite easy.

Jos
Jos
Copy writer in Niederlande
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Write cream is a time saver

Kommentare: Write cream helps me getting all my tasks done. Even as a professional writer it sometimes comes in handy if there is a tool that gives you some directions. Not always the right direction, but I'm getting options. And if you can choose from different options, the right one will be closer...

It really saves me time. Write cream comes with solutions I don't always think about. I don't always use these options, but it's good for the creativity. Saves me lots of time

The dutch ai algorithm isn't that good yet. But it is improving and better every day.

Möbel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

11 out of 10 (and 12 for their support team 😁)

Kommentare: IT IS SO SIMPLE AND SO EFFECTIVE TO USE IT that I am quite sure I would get more results and more time, using this terrific tool in my daily social selling.

*.- Before I've bought it, their web support team has answered me in less than 5 minutes, each one of the questions I've asked (more than 10 😅). *.- 200 credits is equivalent to 400k characters, so you will generate much more content for your requirements. *.- You can write 20-25 or up to 50 blog articles per month, depending on the length of the blog article. *.- You can use audio icebreakers, create voiceovers (IN SPANISH LANGUAGE), image icebreakers, long form editor, etc. tools which are not present in other tools. *.- You can write eCommerce product descriptions with it. *.- They have planned integration with the tool I use to automate my cold outreach: Salesblink. *.- They've got more than 16 planned improvements in their roadmap which are just great all of them.

NOT SO GOOD (to me): *.- Each profile is isolated for the team members. *.- Each teammate has their own workspace

Nigel
CEO in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ground-Breaking Software for writers,Business owners and Agencies.

Kommentare: Excellent! also their support is very fast and helpful.
I think these guys have done an excellent job producing such a useful tool at an affordable price.
5 Stars from me!

It's very easy to load up online and get started instantly. The quality of the output which is generated from minimum input is mind-blowing. I've bought other ai writing tools but Writecream is deffo on another level. The accuracyWell is awesome. Far far above what I expected at this price.

I haven't come across any real issues here and to be fair, the developers are adding features all the time. I think certain integrations would be useful and they have a roadmap outlining these.

Zarafat
owner in Pakistan
Design, Selbstständig

writecream ai tool help me a lot on my writing experiance

I was looking for a tool that could help me create content that would rank in Google and drive traffic to my website, and I found it in Writecream. This automated content writing tool only takes a few seconds to generate high-quality web content that's optimized for search engines. I'm really amazed at how well this tool is able to create content that's 100% unique and optimized for search engines, and you can use it to create content for your website and blogs as well.

I have a website of SEO and need a content to SEO my website Writecream is so good for me Writecream is amazing for SEO content for website.

erna
insurance in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

amazing products of 2022

Kommentare: my overall experience with the app is good

Knowing the features of this app, I was fully relaxed when my friend first suggested it to me. It is mind-blowing how much functionality the app provides. Using this tool saves me the time and trouble of typing product descriptions or meta data for each product on my e-commerce website. Thank you for providing that information. I've been living in a nightmare. For anyone looking for the most comprehensive content writing solution, I recommend trying out writecream.

I wish the system would create a full article base on the blog idea

Vermögensverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Walking with Writecream

Kommentare: Awesome

247 I think Writecream is a valuable resource for anyone who needs to write frequently, but they should be used with caution and in conjunction with human editing and feedback.

It's important to remember that AI writing tools are not perfect and can sometimes produce errors or awkward phrasing. It's always a good idea to proofread and edit your work before publishing it.