Über Psydro

Social Proof. Multimedia Reviews. No Fake Reviews. Improved UX. Insights Delivering Commercial Value.

Erfahre mehr über Psydro

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Psydro

4,9
5,0
4,9
5,0

Psydro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 10 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Psydro bereits verwendet?

Nick
Agency owner in Thailand

Great product

Kommentare: Psydro had made managing reviews and customer feedback so much easier.

I love this software. It manages all my reviews in one easy place and the added features are incredible. We actively recommend Psydro to all of our clients and integrate it and manage it for many of them. They all agree it’s a mist have especially where leveraging social proof is concerned.

At first we found a few minor issue with integration with WordPress but support were amazing and ironed out the creases in no time at all. Now it’s great.

Nigel
Director in UK
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Independent Review Repository

Kommentare: We needed an independent location for testimonials as we'd had ongoing issues with our website being down. Psydro allows us to have this as well as an alternative to the Google business page. We hope that this will complement the feedback that we record on our new site.

Easy to use, intuitive interface that is colourful and friendly.

Could do with the formatting being better for the company info page, e.g. spacing, fonts, headings etc. More colours for the background to match business branding would help as well. Also to have spaces for people's names when completing testimonials would just add to the presentational aspects of the page.

Lara
Marketing Operations in UK
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool, much needed flexibility

Kommentare: All good, accessible team

Flexibility and ease of use to with a range of networks

The Wordpress plugin is not working for my site and the instructions to integrate could be better

Matt
Founder in UK
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Much better than the rest, these are a hidden gem!

Kommentare: I am so glad i had found them, i was given quotes from Trustpilot that ran into the thousands and I would be locked into a contract for a whole year, at Psydro i can pay £120 for the full year and get way more than what was on offer elsewhere, I am happy and would really recommend.

For me it's the whole package, they are much more on-trend and within keeping for what I need, I have used multiple review companies and these are by far the best and cheapest.

I would maybe like to be able to do a bit more customisation to my dash, but this is being very picky.

Nicholas
Area General Manager in UK
Groߟhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Changing the game

Kew Electrical has collected almost 100 reviews in a really short space of time and our customers have commented on how easy it was to use. Capture is our most used feature and is used in loads of different ways, including QR codes at the trade counters. The next feature we want to start using is Consumer Insights as we feel it will help us get feedback on the things that are important to us as a company.

So far, we haven't found anything negative with the software. It really is the whole package.

Ben
Managing Partner in UK
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple and powerful

Kommentare: A great team offering excellent support, I wholeheartedly recommend.

Really time engagement with clients to get feedback and ways to improve my business is essential. Psydro allows me to do this easily, as we as collect reviews to share in my marketing material.

There isn’t anything I like least. Perhaps a stronger responsive version for mobile, but it’s meant to be used as part of a marketing suite, so I’m only ever using it at my laptop anyway.

Jennifer
Tattoo Artist in UK
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for quick review

Kommentare: Great customer service and overall its a really good platform for getting customer feedback

I like the fact that when your customer fills it in it’s quick and simple takes a few minutes at most. The widget you can put on your devises is also very handy you can get feedback there and then on spot or just email them the link to fill in at a later time. Amd it’s easy to share reviews to your social media

Sharing the reviews on social media is a bit tricky at first but once you do it it’s easy enough

Marie
Natural Wellness Mentor in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Excellent product and service

Kommentare: The service has been excellent from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in particular. He has been key in helping me understand the software, get started with it and also helped me with a couple of graphics glitches at my end too. A very speedy and professional company, with great account management. Would highly recommend.

I like the fact that it is professional and streamlines my systems for gaining reviews and customer insights. I also appreciate the 24 hour screening of inappropriate reviews.

Nothing about the software, it was just a case of becoming familiar with something new.

Mike
Director in UK
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect link between reviews and social endorsement

Kommentare: Very impressed with their support and ambitions to grow the platform.

The way reviews can be quickly and easily turned into content for social media. Also, how clients can upload examples of the work we've completed for them, along with their comments.

It's sometimes hard to see reviews as they don't load on my browser.

Managing Director in UK
Versicherung, Selbstständig

East Yorkshire Insurance Broker Psydro review

Psydro is easy to use, asking customers to complete a review is easy and the social media graphics provided are fantastic.

After using the software for a few months, there is nothing I have an issue with.