Über Conversionomics

Data visualization platform that helps businesses collect, aggregate, analyze and report on datasets using automated dashboards.

Erfahre mehr über Conversionomics

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Conversionomics

5,0

Conversionomics hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Conversionomics bereits verwendet?

Joe C.
Manager, Digital Analytics in USA
Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Conversionomics quickly connected our disparate, legacy sources, while democratizing relational data

Kommentare: So far, excellent. Conversionomics has enabled our organization to connect the dots in a way we never have been able to before. Our marketing attribution has improved massively, and the perspective we've gained is invaluable.

Conversionomics makes connecting disparate data sources quick, easy, and automated. The automation tab in the tool allows me to have a quick glance at all of my sources to ensure my stakeholders are able to see their data each morning. The query building tool allows me to hire analysts and let them focus on what's important - insights and action - instead of tedious coding projects.

Conversionomics is not without its growing pains - from time to time a page will require a refresh as new features are constantly being pushed out. As more users provide feedback, I presume the UI will improve.