Über Ocoya

All-in-one content marketing platform. Create content (graphics & text), schedule posts and analyse performance.

Erfahre mehr über Ocoya

Scheduler for calendar events. Super quick support and an engaged Facebook community.

No dislikes, excited to see where the software goes with more updates.

Bewertungen zu Ocoya

Ocoya hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 238 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Ocoya bereits verwendet?

Sabir
Digital Marketer in Schweiz

Top Software, unschlagbar in Preis-Leistunsverhätnis

Kommentare: Sehr modern, aufgeräumt und clever kombiniert. Die haben bewiesen die gute Software nicht tausende von Franken kostet.

Die Kombination von Inhalte erstellen und Social-Media-Kanäle an einem Ort.

Das ich früher Ocoya nicht kannte und mich geärgert habe die ganze Zeit, ich finde nichts wirklich nichts was mir zurzeit nicht gefällt.

Stephen
Stephen
Director in USA

Ocoya provides an all-in-one platform for creating, scheduling and tracking social media posts

Kommentare: So easy to use. I previously had to create social media graphics using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator and then export the graphics from those programs and import them into a social media scheduling program like Hootsuite. this process took a long time, but with Ocoya, I was able to cut this production time in half.

I discovered Ocoya on Appsumo and originally purchased it on a whim without totally understanding how many things it can do. I spent an afternoon experimenting with it and I was amazed at how fast I would create a great-looking Facebook Fan Page post, by choosing the graphic, using the AI program to write the copy, and then scheduling and posting it. It took less than 30 minutes.

I like everything with Ocoya, but there is one minor change that I hope with will add - The jubb.ly link shortener looks interesting, but I wish it was connected to the analytics section of Ocoya.

Kim
Kim
Owner in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

One of the Best All In One Social Media Tool Right Now!

Kommentare: Ocoya is not just a scheduling tool but also a content creation tool that provides beautiful templates along with unlimited AI writer. I literally don't have to go anywhere else to create and schedule my content! Overall, this is one of the best content creation/scheduler tool available today!

The feature that stands out to me the most in Ocoya is how easy it is to curate content and schedule to be posted in different social platforms. It has AI writer, content editor, plethora of beautiful templates, plus the ability to schedule the content to different platforms and be able to track the analytics... I have radaar, postoplan and missing letter and I use them mainly for scheduling content and I tried to compare FeedHive vs Ocoya but I went with Ocoya instead because of the all in one feature that's available in the platform!

What my gripes are at the moment with Ocoya are the limits in comparison to the competition and also the speed when going to different pages in the platform. I feel like speedwise it can be smoother and it would probably be better to do without the logo animation!

Christopher
Founder in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Has Potential But Not Yet There

3,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It takes a bit of understanding of how the platform works to create a post but after that it's ok.

I like that the platform provide some sort of AI to provide us with post writings and Tags.

I tried to post an instagram post with multiple images but seems the platform only post 1 image and I could not even find the post in my profile. I can see notification that people are liking my post but I can't find it anywhere in my profile nor my feeds. Also the text I've entered also not showing. Very frustrating. Now I have to re-post everything.

Ashley
Marketing and Communications Director in Philippinen

Ocoya Review 2022: An All-In-One Social Media Software

Post Scheduling, Content Management, and the Short-Form Editor are the critical features for our business because it saves us time and effort. We don't have to round and round with multiple platforms for social media. They are true to their advertisements. They deliver what they advertised, and at their best.

There were minimal issues with post scheduling but Ocoya Team handles reports and bugs smooth and fast! They are responsive and they count every information and every feedback as an opportunity to improve. I am happy and satisfied to be an Ocoya user!

Mark
Mark
Owner in Japan
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect all-in-one tool for advertising your business.

Kommentare: I usually have a hard time doing marketing for my business. Having to use different tools in order to publish content for my pages. Then came this amazing app Ocoya, it has all the features that I needed! First, I can use VistaCreate inside of Ocoya and generate my content. Then using Travis.ai, it helps me generate the captions that I need to go along with the graphics. I can also schedule the time to upload it to my page. The only thing I can suggest is to make the analytics page more detailed and clean as possible. It will boost the user experience tremendously. But overall, it is a powerful tool.

What I like the best is having all the stuff that I need with regards to advertising my business. I have Travis.ai for Copywrite generations. Then VistaCreate and Canva are also available to generate my graphics, I don't have to leave the platform to do that.

What I really want to be improved is the Analytics tab, I would suggest having more detailed analytics for my post, page and customer engagement. Also, a clean and simple UI will be a plus.

Leonardo
Leonardo
CMO in Dänemark
Vermögensverwaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

All in one for every SME

Kommentare: I just love it. It's easy to use and we can have all of our accounts connected in one space and with that we can manage everything in one place.

Just love how you can integrate Canva, which a lot of SME's use, and push a post from the dashboard. It's jus easy.

The AI for writing copy could be improved.

Nafiur
Nafiur
Founder in Bangladesch

Ocoya Helps You Save Time & Money And Get Real Results with Social Media Marketing

Kommentare: The overall experience has been very nice. I got a quick response from the support team whenever I faced any issues. They are also very active in their Facebook community, which builds a better connection with the team behind. Updates & fixes have been regularly coming. And obviously, the tool has been giving us major benefits in our total social media effort.

The most unique & important feature that Ocoya has is the fact that you can do everything you need to create, optimize & plan a month's worth of content inside a single dashboard. Also, their very own Artificial Intelligent copywriting tool is just awesome to have, and in fact, it saved me additional costs of having another tool for this purpose.

Nothing to dislike yet, really. But I would definitely want to see improvements in their AI tool because it's fairly new and requires more training to deliver better outputs. Also, media buying is a very important aspect of social media marketing, so I would love to see Ocoya adding something there too.

Rolando
Rolando
Creator in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Allmos Perfect

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Ocoya saves you time by scheduling social media posts. and it is super easy to use. When the team fixes the instagram issues it will be perfect.

I hate creating content for my website. I find it a tedious and time-consuming process that never seems to end. But then I found ocoya, and it has made the whole thing so much more manageable. Now I can have an auto-generated blog post or social media update in just minutes, not hours! It's given me back my precious time and helped me be more productive than ever before.

Instagram scheduling has been a struglle for the ocoaya team. Instagram posting is a hit or miss. Most of the time it fails. you can scheldule to instagram but nothing gets posted.

Arthur
COO in Frankreich
Rundfunkmedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

buffer killer

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

clean design, easy for setup & easy for connect my social account

more integration service need for killer buffer

Sam
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love this SaaS tool

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I love the AI copywriter and how easily you can edit photos

It’s quite expensive if you are a heavy user

Ashutosh
Owner in Indien

Spot On Combo of Social + Travis AI (Unlimited)

Kommentare: It's been real fun playing around the software. For me it's very important to see what the product has to offer, it's initial response, their roadmap and creator interest while serving their audience. I have been quite impressed with the product and will be using it down under on regular basis. Any product evolves over a period of time and their roadmap is promising too. So far I made the right choice and may stack few more codes.

1. Very intuitive UI & UX along with smooth flow 2. Many options to choose from Image/Gif/Video/Sticker etc. 3. Schedule directly to social platform with confirmation on Ocoya calendar. 4. Unlimited Travis AI 5. 25 profile integration in basic solver plan is awesome (I purchased it when it was 20 not it's 25 Christmas gift...do consider that)

1. Report is missing big time (this kind of work has to be measurable). This need real and serious attention from the developers. 2. Post scheduling automation concrete test. 3. Travis AI - In some section (small brief to AI for generating content) we get only one suggestion from Travis it should give at least 2-3 options. 4. Increase workspace and include white label option

Roville
Owner in Philippinen

An all in one Automated Social Media Planner

Kommentare: I think Ocoya is really in the right direction. They balance funtionality and usability of the app. I really enjoyed using it due to its design simplicity. It actually feel fun to publish social post using Ocoya.

The first thing that I loved with this software is the ease of use. Ive used a lot of social media publishing software and this is by far the cleanest and user friendly software that i have used. It combines content creation and design publishing all in one system. With its built in AI it helps you to generate titles, ad post, quotes and easily design using crello or canva right inside its software. Publishing is a breeze and with a lot of social media channels to chose form this is definitely a keeper.

There are still some improvements to be done, although i think they already started with the development like workspace for teams, right now every content is right in your face. There is currently no way to categorize them example. quotes, inspiration, company product and etc. I am planning to get the agency plan so i can offer it to my clients but for now I think the white branding solution is not yet done. When selecting a social media page example if you have 3 pages then you would like to add more in the future. You need to disconnect it first before you can add additional pages.

Marko
Marko
Web developer in Serbien
E-Learning, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Automation and AI = nextGen Social Medial Marketing and more

Kommentare: It replaces many social media marketing tools and simply fits all our needs. It's a good investment. We also have opportunities to learn how to better use the Ocoya platform itself, because it's feature-packed - you can use specific tools and be able to do more than just social media content generation, scheduling and publishing. (It's all about our creativity and ideas and needs. Ocoya can do a lot.)

Our Marketing department, specifically our social media uses Ocoya and they have a lot of positive feedback. It allows us to develop an SM (social marketing) strategy for the day, week, or even whole month. It offloads a lot of work and makes our social team free from doing other tasks. It saves time and money. We mainly use it as a tool to create social media posts + write content with a combined AI-powered tool (Travis) and humans in our team, then schedule posts for publishing on social media... But Ocoya can do a lot of good stuff if you dig into it. For example, if you wanna send a Bulk SMS campaign - you can use it just for that. Travis AI will help you if you lack that little inspiration. The team behind Ocoya seems focused on the improvements, support is excellent too.

1) It's oriented towards social media post planning. That's the centerpiece It's well-executed but it's still in focus. - I believe that the Travis AI (my favorite feature) could be extended, and serve as a tool for even much more, different use case scenarios. 2) Certain features like Advanced reporting require higher plans. It's legitimate from their perspective but I wish I could use some features/miss them, and Ocoya already has them. 3) You can run into problems with certain image sizes 4) Link shortener works only for posts

Marco
Marco
CEO in Schweiz
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Conetnt Marketing platform packed with leding edge features

Kommentare: The seamless integration of many technologies and features under one roof is what really hit us. Ocoya is really a well integrated Content Marketing platform that provides an environment that allow a user to be much more focused and productive no matter if you work alone or in a team or with clients that need to review and approve the work. It goes well beyond of being a simple social network post scheduler at a price that is similar if not less than other platforms within this category,straightforward to use and witha team that delivered a prompt support via chat during the initial phases of our usage. That is exactly what we were looking for being a small company.

AI based content and hashtag generator is incredibly well integrated and works quite well also in many languages besides English. It is a powerful feature available not only for social channels posts but also for website headlines, blogs, product and brand description and ad copy. Sure you have these tools already available in the market but in Ocaya is fully itegrated and well integrated in the content creation process. The integration with Shopify also works smoothly and you can create posts connected straight to the product catalog. The Canva integration as well as the image and GIF providers such as Pexels and Unsplash allow the possibility to create or reuse powerful and unique content for your social media without being forced to switch between the browser windows. Scheduling post is a feature quite straightforward to use with a graphical calendar view and so far had no problems for the social channels we normally use (FB & IG).

The possibility to create posts with video is currently missing but the developer is actively working on it so it should be a matter of short time before it will become available. Hashtag libraries is also another feature currently missing but it will eventually come as well and the AI based hashtag generation is quite a powerful help right now. The possibility to review user comments to the posts and respond to them directly into the platform would also be an interesting feature that we are missing.

Senior Business Consultant in UK

Beautiful UI, User Experience and Travis :)

Kommentare: This is a great software that helps you plan, create and analyse your content on all of the major platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Ocoya has helped me quickly design and publish posts, which save me a lot of time. The image designer in Ocoya has a one-click publish feature, so you just design, hit publish and it is ready to schedule, which is simply amazing. I find that this app makes it really easy to schedule posts and then show me how they perform over time. In addition to this, there are millions of templates that you will be spoilt for choice. The only bit I am waiting for is Pinterest, their integration is not live yet. It's a fully functional software and I would recommend Ocoya if you're looking for a tool to help you easily create, schedule and publish content.

The best part about this social media marketing platform is that it's super easy to use, even if you're new to posting on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. The one-click image design and publish feature is amazing, It has helped me with scheduling posts in advance, which saves me time because I don't have to go back and forth downloading and uploading creatives all day long. Last but not the least, Travis AI is simply the easiest to generate social media captions, especially the GOD Mode. Customer support is exceptional!

Noting in particular. Pinterest and Google My Business integrations would be great. I realise they are under development. The team is constantly working to push fixes and updates so hopefully, this should be available soon. But, this is not a deal-breaker.

Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An all-in-one powerhouse with promising traction

Kommentare: Excellent UX and UI experience, very easy to use, and a big time saver by combining assistive writing and graphic tools into one social media posting platform.

We often use templates that are available in Canva to save time when designing posts. As a direct integration, we are able to load the completed Canva social post designs into Ocoya. This has saved us a lot of time. The Travis AI is a great tool for quickly creating captions, although the output is not always great, they can be easily edited and should be used as an assistive writing tool. I would like to see the AI outputs improved. Ocoya's UX and UI are great, and there is little onboarding or learning curve involved. A much more pleasant experience to use Ocoya over other apps such as Publer or Social Bee, which we have used in the past.

Lack of workspaces and granular permissions for users. Inability to separate social accounts. AI outputs could be improved. As far as I know, all of these are being addressed, so I will begin moving more accounts to Ocoya once these issues are resolved.

Sara
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

This has been a Game Changer for my small business

Kommentare: Right from the first moment, this platform is super intuitive and easy to use. The support team are fantastic, and the platform comes with a built in university, so no more endless hours searching for answers.

I work with small businesses, all of which have very different products. Writing captions for the Social media marketing has always been challenging. Ocoya's caption suggestions hit the nail on the head every time. This platform is saving me huge amounts of time, and combined with the post scheduler, literally clicks away, Ocoya is fast becoming my platform of choice.

Hashtags are only generated from Images right now, but the team are working on hashtags from text at the moment.

Jens
Jens
CEO in Deutschland

Ocoya is simply awesome!

Ocoya is a great all-in-one tool for social media marketing. Ocoya is an awesome AI writing, social media scheduling and social media post creating tool packed with lots of features. The app is easy to use and automatically posts content on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. Ocoya also allows you to schedule posts for the future. The app has a great user interface that is clean and easy to use. I would recommend Ocoya to anyone who wants to save time on managing their social media accounts. I love that I can create posts and schedule them in advance, and the AI writing is so much better than what I could ever do. The social media scheduling and post creating tool also has a great future because it's so easy to use and can be accessed from anywhere.

There were some bugs in scheduling the posts, but the team of Ocoya was always trying to fix problems fast and to give great support via their Facebook group. So thumbs up for the good support - and no real cons here.

Abu
Abu
Admin in Bangladesch

Content's Promotion Tool Combines Cutting-edge Functionality

Kommentare: Using Ocoya, I can create the perfect social media post by organizing my posts in advance. Using its easy-to-use interface allows me to customize the posts with pre-set templates, graphics, layouts, and Travis AI, a powerful copywriter that creates a script with minimal, if any, grammar errors.

Content marketing can be complicated. Ocoya is a complete solution that streamlines the process. It can be used to create, distribute, and optimize content regularly. It is easy to make captions with Travis AI, which is my favorite feature. In addition to the intuitive interface and Canva integration, this product offers AI writing capabilities and e-commerce integration. It's encouraging that the founder listens to users and is building out a roadmap that will make this even more useful.

A unified social inbox and auto-moderation in the inbox are the only 2 things holding this tool back from perfection.

Anil
Founder in Indien

Ocoya is your all-in-one content marketing platform

10000+ Templates Tired of wasting time creating your own content? With over 10,000 templates, you can create beautiful pieces in no time. No More Copy & Paste! That's right! Ocoya have an in-house editor that will handle all copy needs for you - just select a template and your post is ready to go. Blogger's Friend You're working hard to build up your blog but need some help with posting? Ocoya have you covered! Just sync your blog to use ocoya and start posting with ease. Integration with the Big 4 Ocoya integrates with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn so you can share your content on all platforms with minimal effort. Take the stress out of content marketing Ocoya takes the stress out of managing your content. From coming up with new ideas to creating engaging posts - everything is taken care of seamlessly for you. All you need to do is set up a few clicks and watch your page views soar! Travis AI™ handles it all for you Travis AI™ is the brains behind Ocoya's posts - it researches topics, finds relevant images & videos, writes captivating copy, and optimizes your post to maximize reach across the web! All this means less work for YOU! Easy-to-use interface that makes writing a breeze Ocoya's interface to be as easy-to-use as possible. Save time & money Ocoya will do all the heavy lifting for you - from initial inputs to final outputs, it's all handled by state-of-the-art AI.

Google My Business, Facebook Group, and Video Upload. I heard that even this will be fixed in couple of weeks so I can recommend 100/100

Tang
Tang
Marketer in Vietnam
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It's super easy to write and post content for my social network

Kommentare: I'm not a writer, so I often run out of ideas when writing something for my social media sites. Since having Ocoya, my work has become much more convenient.

I have been using this app for over a week now, and it is the best tool I have found so far for managing my social media campaign. The way it works is you just need to input a simple idea of what you want the post to be about, and Travis Ai will generate content for me. The posts are always on point with what I'm trying to do with

They don't yet have an important feature that I love: scheduling posts from RSS.

Traveler
Traveler
Digital Marketer in Bangladesch

All-in-one best social combo management tool - A must-have for marketers!

Kommentare: Saving Time
Wrting Asisstant
Schedule posting
Ready-made Templates
Easy to use

When it comes to posting on various social media platforms, Ocoya meets my needs. I find that integrating Crello, providing stock photos, allowing me to upload my own photos, and providing gifs makes the process painless (and even enjoyable). It's the only tool that serves as both a social engagement tool and AI writing tool, as well as a design tool like Canva. Therefore, if you have Ocoya, you have the following tools: * An online design tool * Easy-to-use and clean UI * AI Writing Tool - More than just content generation * In-house graphics editor with more than 10,000 templates * Tools for Social Engagement (design, writing, posting & scheduling), which creates tags automatically * Posting on the big four social networks: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn * Integrations include Canva, Shopify, WooCommerce, Unsplash, Pixabay, Pexels, Giphy, Hootsuite, and Buffer * Hashtag generator for finding trending and relevant hashtags * Scheduler for calendar events. super quick support and an engaged Facebook community * Analytics: Pretty good * Plus so much more In terms of functionality, it can be similar to some of the following previous deals: * Crello / Stencil * Promorepublic / Publer * Nichesss / ContentBot Therefore, you can call Ocoya All In One Social Master by that name.

Expectation: * Drag and drop posts into the calendar at the scheduler. * Best-time-to-post option for all plans

Md Sazzad
Md Sazzad
Founder in Bangladesch
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ocoya provides the highest-quality content marketing solutions for your business at affordable rates

Ocoya helps businesses of all sizes generate sales and leads through the use of content marketing strategies. They also provide affordable services for small businesses, making them the industry leader. Ocoya provides a wide range of marketing services to help your business succeed. Its forward-thinking features such as the ability to create, share, and publish content on social media are complemented by tools that help generate captions. With the onset of social media, people are becoming more and more reliant on AI to produce content in a variety of formats. The brands that use AI writing assistants to create captions for social media posts see a 32% increase in likes, shares, and comments. Caption writing is time-consuming work, but with this tool, you'll be able to do it faster than ever before. Designers can now create high-quality designs with Canva’s inbuilt designer app. The app allows designers to import images that they want to use into their designs and then edit them, add text and share the designs with others.

There are only a few template options in this app, but that might not be a bad thing. Templates are useful if they have a lot of options and can fit a variety of content needs.

Jarrod
Founder in Australien
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An All In One Platform Indeed!

Kommentare: Ocoya makes it easy, simple and smart in presenting your products and services...It make all things social! Aside from eCommerce websites like eBay, you can link your twitter or facebook accounts to Ocoya to maximize your marketing efforts. This way you don't have to waste time logging into multiple programs to upload a photo or post an update on all of your social media profiles.

Dashboard The layout is clean, smart, very neat and it looks cartoonist! Easy to navigate and fonts/wordings are clear and you wont missed the "Create" button on top. If you know canva, this would be a walk in park Generating a marketing content takes and guides with you by the hand, so you wont get lost. Facebook and Instagram integration was a breeze. Pending shopify tests. The constant flashing on top right corner (attention seeker!) It may be daunting for first timers Support: contacted support to confirm plan agreement, the response were prompt and exceptional. The Travis AI generator is more that enough to produce a great quality wordings/contents. I highly recommended this product. !

The constant flashing on top right corner (attention seeker!) It may be daunting for first timers When clicking "connect shopify" it goes back to social channel "connect" shopify again? (double click?) API - no access - no comment Analytics - no access - no comment