Über Ocoya

All-in-one-Plattform für Content-Marketing. Erstelle Inhalte (Grafiken und Text), plane Beiträge und analysiere die Leistung.

Erfahre mehr über Ocoya

Scheduler for calendar events. Super quick support and an engaged Facebook community.

No dislikes, excited to see where the software goes with more updates.

Bewertungen zu Ocoya

Ocoya hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 348 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Ocoya bereits verwendet?

Sabir
Digital Marketer in Schweiz

Top Software, unschlagbar in Preis-Leistunsverhätnis

Kommentare: Sehr modern, aufgeräumt und clever kombiniert. Die haben bewiesen die gute Software nicht tausende von Franken kostet.

Die Kombination von Inhalte erstellen und Social-Media-Kanäle an einem Ort.

Das ich früher Ocoya nicht kannte und mich geärgert habe die ganze Zeit, ich finde nichts wirklich nichts was mir zurzeit nicht gefällt.

Kim
Kim
Owner in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

One of the Best All In One Social Media Tool Right Now!

Kommentare: Ocoya is not just a scheduling tool but also a content creation tool that provides beautiful templates along with unlimited AI writer. I literally don't have to go anywhere else to create and schedule my content! Overall, this is one of the best content creation/scheduler tool available today!

The feature that stands out to me the most in Ocoya is how easy it is to curate content and schedule to be posted in different social platforms. It has AI writer, content editor, plethora of beautiful templates, plus the ability to schedule the content to different platforms and be able to track the analytics... I have radaar, postoplan and missing letter and I use them mainly for scheduling content and I tried to compare FeedHive vs Ocoya but I went with Ocoya instead because of the all in one feature that's available in the platform!

What my gripes are at the moment with Ocoya are the limits in comparison to the competition and also the speed when going to different pages in the platform. I feel like speedwise it can be smoother and it would probably be better to do without the logo animation!

Matías Sebastián
Matías Sebastián
CEO in Ecuador
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very Good Program for Social Media Scheduling and Copywritting

Kommentare: The overall experience is good and everything works the way it should, maybe I would add more integrations with other platforms and maybe consider reposting as a feature. Maybe something I post on TikTok can be automatically posted on Instagram with the same music and video

I like that it has a simple interface that anyone can understand, I also like that it has many options for posting to different social media accounts at the same time, and the integration to Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and X has been working very reliable without any problem. I also like that we could add multiple clients and switch very easily

I purchased Ocoya with a AppSumo discount, so it was 1 payment and I don't have to pay a monthly subscription. I like that I do not have to be paying a monthly fee for using Ocoya, but I guess if I would have to pay $15 for the basic plan in a monthly basis I wouldn´t like that, and consider expensive taking in account the features it gives

Andrea
manager in Italien
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Excellent tool for programming, planning and creating content in just a few minutes

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I really appreciate Ocoya for its ease of use and the ability to work with my social media accounts by scheduling the editorial calendar very quickly and flexibly. Its interface allows you to create interesting templates to edit in a few minutes, while its artificial intelligence gives you the possibility to create captivating texts, quotes, and storytelling in many languages in a perfect way

I haven't found any particular problems in using it, it does everything quite well

Hugo
Photographer and Filmmaker in Australien
Fotografie, Selbstständig

The WORST Social Media Manager in 2024

1,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Absolutely hopeless app and customer service. Ocoya provides a very limited experience to their users. The features they have are 10 years behind any other social media management platform. Do you want to schedule instagram reels and have them show up in you Insta feed? Sorry no can do. Do you want to upload in highest quality to instagram? Nup no way. Do you want to spend hundreds of dollars for a horrible software with zero customer support? Yes you are in luck. I wouldn’t recommend this to my worst enemy. Its horrible. STAY AWAY!

- Their website looks pretty which lures customers in, unfortunately the prettiness ends at the landing page.

- Customer Service - Pricing - Features - Scheduling - Capabilities - Staff and Personnel

Aditya
Administrator in Indien
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect For Scaling Businesses

Kommentare: It was quite reasonable to be honest. It seems like a project that is still in development with lot of loose ends and areas to improve on. But, it has nailed the fundamentals and created strong foundation of features and relevant tools for ease of almost all businesses.

My firm is growing rapidly, and we needed a service that can handle our current smaller needs along with the needs that grow everymonth. Till now, I had used solutions like FS-Poster to schedule my social media posts, but now Ocoya helps me achieve a lot more comfortably. I can connect multiple social media accounts. Most services have poor support for Instagram, especially Instagram Stories, but Ocoya is brilliant in handling and managing all social media platforms. My Ocoya is connected to Zapier, which helps me build custom 3rd party integrations and massively improve the scope of what I can achieve with this. My site is driven my WordPress, so Zapier helps link my WordPress to Ocoya for even better handling. Love it. I found the interface to be a bit complicated for a basic user, but the responsive customer support helped me navigate through it easily. Till now, our blog writers would write content and that would directly get shared on Social Media. Now, with Ocoya, I can do that automatically, but in addition their AI-driven tools create completely new content from scratch, helping us run targetted campaigns easily. It helped save us time, and also perform proper tracking and data gathering through shortlinks support. The multi-language support for AI generated content was valuable for us, since we are in a non-english speaking region.

THere is not much to complaint about it. Sometimes the site can be a bit slow. I don't know why but in my experience it often has random hiccups. I would really appreciate for generating and handling images. Everyone knows Social Media is dominated by videos and images. Support for AI-driven videos and proper infographics/images would be really cool. (I am not a fan of their AI art)

Stephen
Stephen
Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ocoya provides an all-in-one platform for creating, scheduling and tracking social media posts

Kommentare: So easy to use. I previously had to create social media graphics using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator and then export the graphics from those programs and import them into a social media scheduling program like Hootsuite. this process took a long time, but with Ocoya, I was able to cut this production time in half.

I discovered Ocoya on Appsumo and originally purchased it on a whim without totally understanding how many things it can do. I spent an afternoon experimenting with it and I was amazed at how fast I would create a great-looking Facebook Fan Page post, by choosing the graphic, using the AI program to write the copy, and then scheduling and posting it. It took less than 30 minutes.

I like everything with Ocoya, but there is one minor change that I hope with will add - The jubb.ly link shortener looks interesting, but I wish it was connected to the analytics section of Ocoya.

Jens
Jens
CEO in Deutschland

Ocoya is simply awesome!

Ocoya is a great all-in-one tool for social media marketing. Ocoya is an awesome AI writing, social media scheduling and social media post creating tool packed with lots of features. The app is easy to use and automatically posts content on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. Ocoya also allows you to schedule posts for the future. The app has a great user interface that is clean and easy to use. I would recommend Ocoya to anyone who wants to save time on managing their social media accounts. I love that I can create posts and schedule them in advance, and the AI writing is so much better than what I could ever do. The social media scheduling and post creating tool also has a great future because it's so easy to use and can be accessed from anywhere.

There were some bugs in scheduling the posts, but the team of Ocoya was always trying to fix problems fast and to give great support via their Facebook group. So thumbs up for the good support - and no real cons here.

Abu
Abu
Admin in Bangladesch
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Content's Promotion Tool Combines Cutting-edge Functionality

Kommentare: Using Ocoya, I can create the perfect social media post by organizing my posts in advance. Using its easy-to-use interface allows me to customize the posts with pre-set templates, graphics, layouts, and Travis AI, a powerful copywriter that creates a script with minimal, if any, grammar errors.

Content marketing can be complicated. Ocoya is a complete solution that streamlines the process. It can be used to create, distribute, and optimize content regularly. It is easy to make captions with Travis AI, which is my favorite feature. In addition to the intuitive interface and Canva integration, this product offers AI writing capabilities and e-commerce integration. It's encouraging that the founder listens to users and is building out a roadmap that will make this even more useful.

A unified social inbox and auto-moderation in the inbox are the only 2 things holding this tool back from perfection.

Mark
Mark
Owner in Japan
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect all-in-one tool for advertising your business.

Kommentare: I usually have a hard time doing marketing for my business. Having to use different tools in order to publish content for my pages. Then came this amazing app Ocoya, it has all the features that I needed! First, I can use VistaCreate inside of Ocoya and generate my content. Then using Travis.ai, it helps me generate the captions that I need to go along with the graphics. I can also schedule the time to upload it to my page. The only thing I can suggest is to make the analytics page more detailed and clean as possible. It will boost the user experience tremendously. But overall, it is a powerful tool.

What I like the best is having all the stuff that I need with regards to advertising my business. I have Travis.ai for Copywrite generations. Then VistaCreate and Canva are also available to generate my graphics, I don't have to leave the platform to do that.

What I really want to be improved is the Analytics tab, I would suggest having more detailed analytics for my post, page and customer engagement. Also, a clean and simple UI will be a plus.

Clinton
Human Resource Manager in USA
Maschinerie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Ocoya Has Been an Easy to Use Social Media Management Solution

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

This social media management solution is powerful and reliable. I like the simplicity of Ocoya.

I do not have reasons to dislike Ocoya. Ocoya has been so amazing.

Roville
Owner in Philippinen
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An all in one Automated Social Media Planner

Kommentare: I think Ocoya is really in the right direction. They balance funtionality and usability of the app. I really enjoyed using it due to its design simplicity. It actually feel fun to publish social post using Ocoya.

The first thing that I loved with this software is the ease of use. Ive used a lot of social media publishing software and this is by far the cleanest and user friendly software that i have used. It combines content creation and design publishing all in one system. With its built in AI it helps you to generate titles, ad post, quotes and easily design using crello or canva right inside its software. Publishing is a breeze and with a lot of social media channels to chose form this is definitely a keeper.

There are still some improvements to be done, although i think they already started with the development like workspace for teams, right now every content is right in your face. There is currently no way to categorize them example. quotes, inspiration, company product and etc. I am planning to get the agency plan so i can offer it to my clients but for now I think the white branding solution is not yet done. When selecting a social media page example if you have 3 pages then you would like to add more in the future. You need to disconnect it first before you can add additional pages.

Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Keyword helper

Kommentare: It helps me a lot to create good contents and have perfect keywords

Easy to use, you can find all functions quickly

I dont see any cons for this moment, i need to use a little bit.

Anil
Founder in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ocoya is your all-in-one content marketing platform

10000+ Templates Tired of wasting time creating your own content? With over 10,000 templates, you can create beautiful pieces in no time. No More Copy & Paste! That's right! Ocoya have an in-house editor that will handle all copy needs for you - just select a template and your post is ready to go. Blogger's Friend You're working hard to build up your blog but need some help with posting? Ocoya have you covered! Just sync your blog to use ocoya and start posting with ease. Integration with the Big 4 Ocoya integrates with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn so you can share your content on all platforms with minimal effort. Take the stress out of content marketing Ocoya takes the stress out of managing your content. From coming up with new ideas to creating engaging posts - everything is taken care of seamlessly for you. All you need to do is set up a few clicks and watch your page views soar! Travis AI™ handles it all for you Travis AI™ is the brains behind Ocoya's posts - it researches topics, finds relevant images & videos, writes captivating copy, and optimizes your post to maximize reach across the web! All this means less work for YOU! Easy-to-use interface that makes writing a breeze Ocoya's interface to be as easy-to-use as possible. Save time & money Ocoya will do all the heavy lifting for you - from initial inputs to final outputs, it's all handled by state-of-the-art AI.

Google My Business, Facebook Group, and Video Upload. I heard that even this will be fixed in couple of weeks so I can recommend 100/100

Jarrod
Founder in Australien
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An All In One Platform Indeed!

Kommentare: Ocoya makes it easy, simple and smart in presenting your products and services...It make all things social! Aside from eCommerce websites like eBay, you can link your twitter or facebook accounts to Ocoya to maximize your marketing efforts. This way you don't have to waste time logging into multiple programs to upload a photo or post an update on all of your social media profiles.

Dashboard The layout is clean, smart, very neat and it looks cartoonist! Easy to navigate and fonts/wordings are clear and you wont missed the "Create" button on top. If you know canva, this would be a walk in park Generating a marketing content takes and guides with you by the hand, so you wont get lost. Facebook and Instagram integration was a breeze. Pending shopify tests. The constant flashing on top right corner (attention seeker!) It may be daunting for first timers Support: contacted support to confirm plan agreement, the response were prompt and exceptional. The Travis AI generator is more that enough to produce a great quality wordings/contents. I highly recommended this product. !

The constant flashing on top right corner (attention seeker!) It may be daunting for first timers When clicking "connect shopify" it goes back to social channel "connect" shopify again? (double click?) API - no access - no comment Analytics - no access - no comment

Carolina
CEO Founder in Kanada
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

The best content marketing platform we can find in the market!

Kommentare: The platform allows me to schedule posts on various social media accounts, search for trending hashtags, and create captions and content using an AI tool. With Ocoya it is now much easier to find the perfect graphic for all my campaigns. I love Ocoya and I recommend it 1000%. ;)

Ocoya is a content marketing platform that has helped me to have new styles and content in my social media campaign and the best thing is that it includes great images and designs!

I recommend more languages to be added, I actually need Spanish.

Md Sazzad
Md Sazzad
Founder in Bangladesch
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ocoya provides the highest-quality content marketing solutions for your business at affordable rates

Ocoya helps businesses of all sizes generate sales and leads through the use of content marketing strategies. They also provide affordable services for small businesses, making them the industry leader. Ocoya provides a wide range of marketing services to help your business succeed. Its forward-thinking features such as the ability to create, share, and publish content on social media are complemented by tools that help generate captions. With the onset of social media, people are becoming more and more reliant on AI to produce content in a variety of formats. The brands that use AI writing assistants to create captions for social media posts see a 32% increase in likes, shares, and comments. Caption writing is time-consuming work, but with this tool, you'll be able to do it faster than ever before. Designers can now create high-quality designs with Canva’s inbuilt designer app. The app allows designers to import images that they want to use into their designs and then edit them, add text and share the designs with others.

There are only a few template options in this app, but that might not be a bad thing. Templates are useful if they have a lot of options and can fit a variety of content needs.

PhiL
PhiL
Marketing Consultant in Neuseeland
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A super helpful social media scheduler (that include AI)

Kommentare: I'm very pleased with Ocoya and it's replaced buffer for me. It has more features, a nice user experience and that just makes scheduling content that little bit easier with AI.

The social scheduling and previews are great, and the AI copywriter makes ideas for captions much easier.

More integrations would be great, and Twitter threads would be good (however, maybe not now with the huge Api cost)

Asif
AE in Indien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not just a Social Media schedular

Kommentare: Got it on a Life Time deal over at AppSumo. Super Value for money specially since it saves you ton of time that you'd have spent juggling between all the tools.

I've used a few social media tools in the past but they were just schedulers. Ocoya is a packaged deal where you get the power of GPT3 to brainstorm various ideas that you can post and also expand on the ideas you have. Along with that you also get canva like graphic designing tool integrated with it which just makes it super simple and fast to do the entire thing from one place.

The analytics are not yet available which can help you decide how your campaigns are working. I'd also introduce some more social media styles other than just Ads in the AI.

Amit
CMO in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Exellent Solution, I Like It

The features and functionality provided by Ocoya have made it incredibly easy for me to upload posts on time, with proper suggestions, With Ocoya's robust analytics, I can track the performance of my campaigns and make data-driven decisions faster and easy.

Must Improve the User interface, which sometimes confuses me, but I found all most all options through practice, and now I am comfortable.

Francesco
CMO in Italien
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My honest review of OCOYA

Kommentare: Currently I'm more than impressed with the tool and surely there are areas that require improvements but the overall value is amazing as it can only be further improved....! love it...!

I like the user interphase that is quite intuitive and easy to navigate, especially after the latest review that improved further the usability.I'm quite impressed with the new add-ons that make content creation quite easy and obtain professional results after their final publication in Social media, scheduling is also quite easy to do and worked just fine...!Surely it's a tool that I'm actually recommending to other companies.

So far the integration with the new AI the expected results are not close from what is required so you need to either change the way to prepare it or look at external sources for the corresponding media. I guess this is a common problem in many new AI software.

Salim
Digital Marketer in Bangladesch
Marktforschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An all-in-one Powerful Solution

while the output isn't always excellent, they are easily modified and can be used as a writing tool. Would like to see AI outputs improve. The Ocoya's UX as well as UI are excellent and there's not much onboarding or learning curve. It's a lot more pleasant to make use of Ocoya instead of other apps, like Publer as well as Social Bee, which we previously used., We frequently employ templates available in Canva to cut down on time spent creating posts. Through direct integration, we're capable of loading the final Canva designs for social posts into Ocoya. This has helped us save a lot of time. It is a great tool for creating captions. Travis AI is a great tool for creating captions quickly however

There is a lack of workspaces, and no granular access to users' permissions. Inability to differentiate accounts on social media. AI outputs can be improved. As far as I can tell the issues are being addressed, and I'll begin to move additional accounts to Ocoya after the issues are solved.

Ricardo
Ricardo
Educational Technology Manger in Panama
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Deceptively simple, yet powerful and affordable social media planning service

Kommentare: We are quite pleased with Ocoya. The simplicity of the tools helps our process so we can focus on the strategic part and confidently delegate the deployment .

We love the simplicity of the interface. After adding the social profiles that come available for your plan, it takes just a few clicks to produce content. The integrated plugin offers lots of templates you can use to start quickly. If your marketing team or your client allows, or if you feel uninspired you can also use the AI integration to generate relevant content. Although we have not used them yet, the automation and e-commerce integrations are a great addition for those organizations that need to integrate external tools.

Not a con per se, but you need to think forward on how many social media profiles and the complexity of your team to get the right plan.

Daniele
Digital Marketer in Italien

Beautiful all in one

Kommentare: I switch to Ocoya for many reason.
First of all, the user interface is awesome and easy, all the pages load fast and I can find immediately what I need.
Also, we have an all in one tool for Social Media Marketing.
All the other tools make create and scheduling post.
With Ocoya you can create graphics inside the tool, with Crello PRO (and for free).
Also, you can create text/copy with AI integrated, for now only in English.
Very good platform, very good job.

Crello Pro included AI included Price competitive

All the funcionality are great, the page load fast... the only cons in that the AI text/copy are only in English (for now)

Ettore
Manager in Italien
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product for social media managers and creators

Kommentare: I use it a lot to create quotes, hashtags, and captions on posts using Travis' AI

Ocoya has a wide range of features that are indispensable for anyone who works in social media.I appreciate it because I can customize the many templates available, use its artificial intelligence to create interesting captions related to the creativity I publish. Fast and effective.All the channels I need are well synchronized and integrated and I can schedule my editorial plan thanks to the excellent calendar. It makes my work much easier and easier

I would also like to have an integration with WordPress which I use a lot